Page 114 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast
Results 2,826 to 2,850 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Man, you make me want to go back to my drag mag days, maybe I should try a really offensive team sometime soon. Anybody know some killer cores?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Man, you make me want to go back to my drag mag days, maybe I should try a really offensive team sometime soon. Anybody know some killer cores?
    Haxrachi and specs latios.paralysis greatly helps the pair and wish support.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

Could someone please help with a sand team I'm making? Specifically, rain teams blow the living **** out of it. Meaning, I'm looking for a second pokemon that works on sand teams that does well in the rain-I already have Keldeo. Any suggestions? And what should I replace?

The team so far: Tyranitar, Reuniclus, Keldeo, Terrakion, Forretress and Heatran.

Right now I'm thinking about Magnezone.
    Last edited by epicdrill; 14th June 2013 at 7:10 AM.

Not really a big fn of reuniclus and your whole team can honestly be swept by an earthquake abusing landorus late game.i suggest taking reuniclus out for a Latias/latios.it gives nice coverage to dragons and ground resistance which could be used for a pivot switch.

Quote Originally Posted by aScaryMonster View Post
    Not really a big fn of reuniclus and your whole team can honestly be swept by an earthquake abusing landorus late game.i suggest taking reuniclus out for a Latias/latios.it gives nice coverage to dragons and ground resistance which could be used for a pivot switch.
    Reuniclus is doing the least right now, so it is what I will probably remove. I'll try the latis and see the results.

no, celebi, over reuniculus. itll help a lot with hydro spam.

Latias can take hydrop pumps even better than celebii lol.not much of a reason to use celebii except as a status absorber/cleric.

"252+ SpA Choice Specs Politoed Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Celebi in rain: 137-162 (33.91 - 40.09%) -- 36.25% chance to 3HKO"
    "252+ SpA Choice Specs Politoed Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo in rain: 206-243 (63.58 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO"
    Nope.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

I have to toot my own horn for a second.i just made somebody rage quit with politoed singlehandedly.crippled his scampers with toxic then scalded haxrachi to death and crippled swords dance scizor with encore twice.needless to say he left the game.was obvious i was in his head and I guess he didn't want such an embarrassment on YouTube or anything cause thats where it was going.

celebi also isnt pursuit trapped by band tyranitar. it also can pass nasty plot boosts if it wants, to any of your team. trust me, i think i know a little more about teambuilding than you do, not to be a dick :/

and cleric celebi sucks. clerics in general are terrible tbh.

Scarf Celebi is fun and nobody ever expects it.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

there are better scarfers. like a lot better

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    there are better scarfers. like a lot better
    If we're talking Grass-types that **** on Rain teams AND Sand teams, I honestly can't say I know of one. Maybe Keldeo, but Keldeo is so mainstream.

I wouldn't say that.you are looking at the small picture.looking at his team there's nothing stoping landorus that will conveniently get a boost from sandstorm from sweeping late game.honestly I was going off what he already had.now say I bring a scarfed or choiced lando I can either click earthquake or u-turn.something is going down or taking huge damage.not saying celebi is a bad pokemon and it does have good synergy with heatran but given his 3 pokemon weak to earthquake and a whole team vulnerable to spikes support i think a latios/Latias packing surf is a much better option than celebi given his current team.honestly if your heatran doesn't pack rocks i would put that on it with 3 attacking moves and replace forretress unless you have a use for it.hard to say without seeing attacking moves.maybe replace it with sub garchomp or something along those lines.

Edit: yeah I've never seen a scarfed grass type either but it would be a waste of spore or sleep powder and grass isn't that useful of a stab attack anyway.only really good for coverage.a scarfed breloom could be used for surprise value I guess but that's it.
    Last edited by aScaryMonster; 14th June 2013 at 3:05 PM.

Username: StarMasterWarrior (you can call me Star or SMW if you want)
    Battling Rate (1-10): 3 :/
    PO/PS Name: PO StarMasterWarrior
    WiFi Name/FC: Star
    Referred by: Myself
    Favorite Pokčmon: Staraptor
    Hai Skarm. How you been?

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Hai Skarm. How you been?
    I'm sure you will be accepted so i will get this out of the way early.welcome.if you need any help with wifi teams i can help you out.

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    "252+ SpA Choice Specs Politoed Hydro Pump vs. 252 HP / 236+ SpD Celebi in rain: 137-162 (33.91 - 40.09%) -- 36.25% chance to 3HKO"
    "252+ SpA Choice Specs Politoed Hydro Pump vs. 4 HP / 0 SpD Keldeo in rain: 206-243 (63.58 - 75%) -- guaranteed 2HKO"
    Nope.
    Aww man for some reason after seein this I wanna make a T-Tar/Volc/Keld team. Havent use Volc in a helluva long while.

Hai Skarm. How you been?
    Accepted! Got any Q's, bring em over to me. ^^

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to team build one day but play really well, then the next day they play really poorly but can team build well?

I have the problem of building a good team to patch problems i had with the previous team then encountering more problems later that day with the new one.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Aww man for some reason after seein this I wanna make a T-Tar/Volc/Keld team. Havent use Volc in a helluva long while.

Not wholly sure what that has to do with Politoed but okay.

Welcome new dude!

Hai Skarm. How you been?
    Welcome to the clan it's been SUCH a long time!

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Does anyone else have the problem of not being able to team build one day but play really well, then the next day they play really poorly but can team build well?
    I cant build OR play anyday. -w-

vvv Lookie

I cant build OR play anyday. -w-
    Ya ok >.> Your solidly in the 1700's just about any day. For our clan that is war team material

Oh you know I can't be in the war team. Not ever since...the accident...

Also when do we re-do the war team? You and Russian should be on it tho fo sho.

vvv Lookie

Oh you know I can't be in the war team. Not ever since...the accident...

Also when do we re-do the war team? You and Russian should be on it tho fo sho.
    I hope I'm on it considering I took over for Cosmic O.o. So far Zoroark Forever, ThatCrazyRussian, and myself are on it. I'd love to see TheNewGuy get more active here since he use to have 2 alts on the top 20 and TheWitchKing to have more time so he could be an active war member as he is also really good. However you guys get no spoilers as for whats to come with it

Page 114 of 265 FirstFirst ... 1464104110111112113114115116117118124164214 ... LastLast