Page 13 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

i saw that, your vaporeon was at risk of dying, but i guesss it's better than letting something else take the spore.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    i saw that, your vaporeon was at risk of dying, but i guesss it's better than letting something else take the spore.
    Yeah, exactly. Vaporeon is usually the one that either makes a great stall or wall that battle or takes one for the team.

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

it's not as great as it used to be, it's no longer as bulky or power as it ws last gen and that hurts it, also sharing pure water typing wiht politoed is a bummer, smae weakness. Vappy is only average these days.

Also brelooms most common nature use dis indeed jolly -36%, adamant only 29.6% and the rest is other lol

it's not as great as it used to be, it's no longer as bulky or power as it ws last gen and that hurts it, also sharing pure water typing wiht politoed is a bummer, smae weakness. Vappy is only average these days.

Also brelooms most common nature use dis indeed jolly -36%, adamant only 29.6% and the rest is other lol
    Only 36%? Wow, that seems a little low to be true.

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Hm... Digging through CAPmons that appreciate the Rain and I see Aurumoth and Necturna lose a Fire weakness. Necturna's also an amazing Illusion bluff thanks to its Sketch slot... Aurumoth also gets Thunder and Hydro Pump... Hm. This could be fun.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Hm... Digging through CAPmons that appreciate the Rain and I see Aurumoth and Necturna lose a Fire weakness. Necturna's also an amazing Illusion bluff thanks to its Sketch slot... Aurumoth also gets Thunder and Hydro Pump... Hm. This could be fun.
    I wish I could contribute to what you were saying, loco. xD
    My span of attention wont let me play more then like, 2 tiers.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Lol Metal, my span of attention won't let play 2 games before I lose interest and make dumb plays

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

I have anity issues when battling

I use to have serious issues with playing people low on the ladder, I still do but most of my losses are to people around 1300. Meanwhile most of my wins are against people higher, does anyone think that's strange?

noobs use random stuff, easier to cathc people off guard, it's what killed smashing grommit

I use random stuff D: Sometimes it's not even what they use but the moves they make that messes me up lol

moves especially can catch people off guard.

this si smashing grommit http://www.smogon.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3480078

I really don't consider that unexpected, those are the only uses of Gorebyss and Smeargle (bar one other set I have seen) in ou

never said the team was unexpected lol, i said it get screewed around with the unexpected. Bp teams are tricky to pull off with out some nub using the last thing you'd expect, that would not work on any team but did work on your own bp team.

that was one screwed up sentence, i apologise. It should make sense now
    Last edited by Master Aqua; 18th March 2013 at 1:10 AM.

Hey thanks Draconic for the sig, you're legit. -w-

Anyways, when using a rain team, the key ingredient is always having Haze on your defensive Politoed.
    Specs is overrated and defensive is OG.

vvv Lookie

Well, that team sucked. I haven't played CAP Rain in wayyyy too long XD

And with regard to unorthodox sets, when noobs run them they're usually a pretty funny joke. The ones I see anyway. My opponent led Braviary with Giga Impact and a Normal Gem on me once, the second I saw that I knew I had it easily. Fought him twice more too, both wins, can't remember his name though.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I use to have serious issues with playing people low on the ladder, I still do but most of my losses are to people around 1300. Meanwhile most of my wins are against people higher, does anyone think that's strange?
    Not really thats always happening to me (more wins then losses though )

not a big fan of haze I more prefer perish song for end game

not a big fan of haze I more prefer perish song for end game
    But having a BP team build up their boosts only to get Hazed midway is nice and no soundproof Mr.Mimes can stop you

vvv Lookie

perish song dose the same thing, it's also passed and lets be honest bp teams are rare at best

Working on a PO Doubles Team... i just hope the Mechanics don't mess up like they did with this one strategy I had.

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

Quote Originally Posted by JCKane View Post
    Working on a PO Doubles Team... i just hope the Mechanics don't mess up like they did with this one strategy I had.
    Mind telling us about it? Maybe we can help you build it, not that we're any experts at doubles.

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Oh well basically, I'm utilizing Flatter/Swagger with Own Tempo and Safe Guard. I've allready tested it but if you use Swagger/Flatter on a pokemon with Own Tempo or with safe gaurd in effect, the Pokemon gets the stat increase but it's not confused.

Right now I'm looking at LickyLicky, and I'm thinking of utilizing it with Explosion. However, I was wondering... not including if it hits a pokemon with resistence, How much could an Explosion do in Doubles if it's powered up by 2 levels?

Also how do you calculate Powered up levels in terms of points it gives the attack?

Other's i'm looking at is SlowKing, and perhaps a dark type(or pokemon with dark type moves) like Mightyena with Swagger and protect to set up LickyLicky's explosion and to counter ghosts. If I dealing with Rock/Steel types I've could give Lickylicky earthquake.

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

Do you guys want to hear about a troolish Politeloed set? Scarfe Politoed with Encore. Suddenly DD is a REALLY bad idea lol

i would not dd on politoed for fear of icebeam anyways, unless i was bulky gyarados

Page 13 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363113 ... LastLast