Page 133 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,325 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Sorry if I haven't been on as much as I would like, the WiFi at my place is acting weird, and I'm on my phone right now. Kinda hard to talk about Pokemanz on a smaller screen.

Shadow Stars League Normal Gym Leader
    Starstrike Badge Credit to FairyWitch to this great badge!

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingRedHead View Post
    if you do i will never ever battle that team while i live. the closest i ever come to ragequiting is on those teams where they are mostly stall and have the blahest color scheme. just adding ferothorn over forretress would be a wonderful start in my opinion.
    Except I need a spinner...

Quote Originally Posted by StarMasterWarrior View Post
    Sorry if I haven't been on as much as I would like, the WiFi at my place is acting weird, and I'm on my phone right now. Kinda hard to talk about Pokemanz on a smaller screen.
    I feel ya bro

WE GOT a WAR :

http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...ssins-Alliance

Username:Dragonicwari
    Opponent's Username: AnnoyingRedHead
    W/L/T: Win
    Notes: they see me spinning

That turn 2 rapid spin kill
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 26th June 2013 at 10:16 PM.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

"if you aint spinnin you aint winnin"

like one of my old mentors used to say -w-

That Hippo of yours is specially defensive, right?

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    "if you aint spinnin you aint winnin"

like one of my old mentors used to say -w-

That Hippo of yours is specially defensive, right?
    252 hp / 16 def/ 240 sp def

I don't know why I use this ev spread, but I go down to 1% way to often to change it

didn't realize they reset the ladder its a good thing i got proof of my last battle before the reset though but here is my first battle back. as this team is so far my favorite that i have made.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-36593418
    his mistake in the very end allows me to win the game so i got lucky. any suggestions would be really nice

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-36606805
    heres another battle same team

by the way dragon really good game i should know better than let you get the rapid spin kill should've two hit you when i had the chance. and do you think you could bump me up a rank as my top ladder was 1850 and I have proof if you need it. I'm gonna hit that ninja rank before you dragon.
    Last edited by AnnoyingRedHead; 26th June 2013 at 11:50 PM.

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

Here's two battles from the war with Chaos Theory (Moonclawz vs Arcos).
    The first is an epic Lucario sweep.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-36583939
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-36585020

Credits to Astral Shadow for both banners.

didn't realize they reset the ladder its a good thing i got proof of my last battle before the reset though but here is my first battle back. as this team is so far my favorite that i have made.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-36593418
    his mistake in the very end allows me to win the game so i got lucky. any suggestions would be really nice

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-36606805
    heres another battle same team

by the way dragon really good game i should know better than let you get the rapid spin kill should've two hit you when i had the chance. and do you think you could bump me up a rank as my top ladder was 1850 and I have proof if you need it. I'm gonna hit that ninja rank before you dragon.
    What move did you have that Aero could 2hko Foree with? O.o I believe you, I'll inform Skam, and dude, I was a Spy, but now I'm a leader, which beats all the ranks

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    What move did you have that Aero could 2hko Foree with? O.o I believe you, I'll inform Skam, and dude, I was a Spy, but now I'm a leader, which beats all the ranks
    i think he's got the fiery blast on Aero

AND WHATCHU TALKIN ABOUT WE ARE EQUAL TO OUR MEMBERS MR DRAGO

vvv Lookie

i think he's got the fiery blast on Aero

AND WHATCHU TALKIN ABOUT WE ARE EQUAL TO OUR MEMBERS MR DRAGO
    What if he missed

Yeshhhhh but if you look at it rank to rank, technically the leaders outrank everyone

What if he missed

Yeshhhhh but if you look at it rank to rank, technically the leaders outrank everyone
    *EVERY ACCURACY DISCUSSION EVER*

Just cause were in a diff ranking system doesnt mean were higher! We're just takin care of everythin is all.
    this is a democracy maaaaan

I mean, would you feel "higher" then someone who's blasted their way to the tippy-top rank in just a matter of days? :00
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 27th June 2013 at 1:13 AM.

vvv Lookie

*EVERY ACCURACY DISCUSSION EVER*

Just cause were in a diff ranking system doesnt mean were higher! We're just takin care of everythin is all.

I mean, would you feel "higher" then someone who's blasted their way to the tippy-top rank in just a matter of days? :00
    IKR? Like, LOL my BFF Jill (I'm not sure what provoked me to type that XD)

Woah man, assassins have Democracy? O.o

Alright, I think you are confusing the words higher and better -_- I think I am higher ranked than him. What does that mean? Next to nothing. I personally think he is a better person than me. Why? He is more humble, level headed, and he plays in a way that makes him unpredictable while not making him a bad player. What does this mean? A ton more than me considering myself a higher rank than him.

IKR? Like, LOL my BFF Jill (I'm not sure what provoked me to type that XD)

Woah man, assassins have Democracy? O.o

Alright, I think you are confusing the words higher and better -_- I think I am higher ranked than him. What does that mean? Next to nothing. I personally think he is a better person than me. Why? He is more humble, level headed, and he plays in a way that makes him unpredictable while not making him a bad player. What does this mean? A ton more than me considering myself a higher rank than him.
    :1

Oh Drago, you should be artistically uninformed!

A bout of modesty, I see. I suppose that could work...
    You're aaaallright. x3

vvv Lookie

Screw democracy :[ im obviously better than all of you nubs

:1

Oh Drago, you should be artistically uninformed!

A bout of modesty, I see. I suppose that could work...
    You're aaaallright. x3
    To bad that isn't aliteration

I wasn't trying to be modest or anything, I get over confident, easily excited at times, and my battling style is pretty rinse and repeat.

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    Screw democracy :[ im obviously better than all of you nubs
    Yeah ok, keep telling yourself that >.>

Guise I need help making an OU team around Zoroark Im not doing a good job lol.
    Pokemon Black: 0734 3548 6966
    "The only thing that doesnt change is the excitement of the fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quote Originally Posted by Desert_Fox View Post
    What are using as your lure?

To bad that isn't aliteration

I wasn't trying to be modest or anything, I get over confident, easily excited at times, and my battling style is pretty rinse and repeat.
    The vowel usage will convey the same message, but now with more....accuracy. -w-

Consistency isn't a bad thing! ^^; It might make you a lil predictable, buuuut it's better then shifting from not so good to good like some peeps tend 2 do. Unless you do that already...iunnoidontevenknow

Use Salamence!

vvv Lookie

Wait... Why Salamence? Lati@s tends to work as a much better disguise, except when spikes are down

Use Scizor as the lure and use the SD Zoroark set.

Spoiler:- SD Zoroark:

Use SD Zoroark with Scizor as the copied pokemon.

Zoroark@Life Orb
    Ability: Illusion
    Nature: Naughty/Naive
    EVs: 252atk/40satk/216spe
    Moveset:
    -Swords Dance
    -Sucker Punch
    -Flamethrower
    -Low Sweep/Night Slash

You SD as they switch to a suitable Scizor counter. If it's a steel, Flamethower weakens/KOes it. If it's Jellicent, Night Slash KOes. Low Sweep KOes Heatran and has flawless coverage with Sucker Punch. The object is to kill Scizor's counters for an eventual Scizor sweep, and the upside is Zoroark actually has KOing power after an SD, with Sucker Punch having damage output equivalent to CB Scizor's Bullet Punch. I hope this helps!

What are using as your lure?
    Nothing... Like literally its just Zoroark lol. Im running the mized set from Smogon.

Use Salamence!
    Salamence could work provided I leave SR off the field but Lati@s do work better... Hmm.
    Pokemon Black: 0734 3548 6966
    "The only thing that doesnt change is the excitement of the fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my aero is specially built with fire blast it ohkos those stupid scizors who think they are going to destroy me while i laugh in their faces The skam should have proof of me reaching 1850 in ou if you need it besides already above 1690 after four battles. 4-0 right now. for some reason half of my teams have issues with hippo.

and for the zoroark bait gengar seems to be pretty good theoretically.

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

I finally reached 1650 in the ladder.1654 to be exact.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

my aero is specially built with fire blast it ohkos those stupid scizors who think they are going to destroy me while i laugh in their faces The skam should have proof of me reaching 1850 in ou if you need it besides already above 1690 after four battles. 4-0 right now. for some reason half of my teams have issues with hippo.

and for the zoroark bait gengar seems to be pretty good theoretically.
    I vm'd him to rank you up. He only has access to his computer every other week so just wait a bit. I'll probably update the spreadsheet soon, maybe you'll get a double rank up? Also, every team seems to have difficulty with Hippo, it's just to bulky

Quote Originally Posted by aScaryMonster View Post
    I finally reached 1650 in the ladder.1654 to be exact.
    Good job keep up the good work

Nothing... Like literally its just Zoroark lol. Im running the mized set from Smogon.

Salamence could work provided I leave SR off the field but Lati@s do work better... Hmm.
    It's your call, I don't have a ton of experience with Roark though tbh, my knowledge here is mostly theoretical

Hey, if you guys are down for it we can probably have another war after this one. Hoenn's alliance appears to be available for one
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 27th June 2013 at 4:53 AM.

I like Gengar as my Zoro lure, they deal with each other's weaknesses really well in my experience. Gengar resists Bug and is immune to Fighting, Zoroark is immune to Psychic and resists Ghost and Dark. (Not that either's all that bulky, but....) I mean, Spikes are a problem, but you got a spinner, right? RIGHT???

Mindgamez, son
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Page 133 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3383123129130131132133134135136137143183233 ... LastLast