Page 139 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Make homemade ones! Creativity is always cool in this game, just ask Loco
    =D

Really, I just try all the stupid things that shouldn't work xD A lot don't, but enough work really well to make it fun!
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Drag that's like the double dance set but with HP ice like Russian said, but I made a bulk up Landy-t that's swept teams like ten million times, dat creativity =]

~Credits to myself~
    ~Free-lance artist, feel free to look through my gallery and ask for anything~

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Heya dudes I might not be on today cause one of my friendos is havin a baby so I gotta make this quick ^^;

^ Wasn't that the regular Smogon spread before Double Dance took its place? And isn't 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe spread what would usually be used for the enough speed and bulk thing? :0

So far, the CCAT's team consists of these dudes...

Spoiler:- abloobloo:

Anyways, let us begin the nominations for the LAST Pokemon!

It's finally here, guys. The very last Pokemon on our very first CCAT. I'm so proud of us all ;w;

This Poke's gotta be able to tie things up nicely so think hard! A scarfer perhaps? Something that doesnt help giveaway that our Landos prolly a rocks set. Something more of some sun insurance? i unno you dudes decide
    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    theres allready a set like that IIRC ;_; you just replaced Swords Dance with HP ice
    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Drag that's like the double dance set but with HP ice like Russian said, but I made a bulk up Landy-t that's swept teams like ten million times, dat creativity =]
    I've like, never seen someone use it O.O I felt like it would be effective but seriously, I've never seen it in action... Does anyone have replays?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Here is another battle I had, time to make a uu team now.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37280447

Yeah it does seem to be pretty effective in OU, and here's another 6-0 with dragonite!

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37348504

Nice Dragonite sweeps.

@jmagician don't double post. there is an edit button for a reason. the clan can get in trouble for that. nice team by the way but y did you use superpower on wailord?

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

Quote Originally Posted by jmagician90 View Post

Nicely played dude, your team needs a fighting resist though... no offense but imo Thundy don't count

Yea I actually didn't realize that until I looked at my team, i probably should fix that though.

I want to nominate bisharp but 3 fighting weaknesses isn't cool.honestly the team is very vulnerable late game.no priority or scarfer.zangoose has quick attack but its still quick attack.anywho.looking past the fighting weakness i wish to nominate choice scarf kyurem.the coverage it offers this team is nice and very well needed.im not quiet understanding why we have tornadus in no rain though.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

WOW LOOK AT ALL THESE NOMINATIONS

im just takin care of it, y'know ;-;

gotta bitta time atm soooo

I don't understand, were you fighting a 90's superhero or something? Those comments. xD

Heh I like how he's all like; "What now, my friend?"
    and then 1 turn later; "gg"

everytime

gotta hand it to em
    he timed that quote before the quick claw pretty well

Quote Originally Posted by aScaryMonster View Post
    I want to nominate bisharp but 3 fighting weaknesses isn't cool.honestly the team is very vulnerable late game.no priority or scarfer.zangoose has quick attack but its still quick attack.anywho.looking past the fighting weakness i wish to nominate choice scarf kyurem.the coverage it offers this team is nice and very well needed.im not quiet understanding why we have tornadus in no rain though.
    Tornadus doesn't "absolutely" need rain to function, and if it you do feel as if it did it could set it up itself. It's there for the priority Tailwind however, which would help US lategame. Fighting is mitigated by Lando-T and Jellicent tho. And how could you suggest scarf kyurem when you just said that we're weak to priority lategame? That's like, capitalizing on it. >.<

Could have a re-do over Tornadus, however. It's all up to you dudes! It's aaaalll your votes.
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 2nd July 2013 at 12:20 AM.

Am creatively bankrupt.

vvv Lookie
    http://xat.com/VenenoOsicurdad

Luckily Tailwind lets us beat all the scarfers >.>

I'd like to suggest Forretress, he beats all of the regular priority abusers (ignoring SD Scizor), gives us a spinner, and lastly gives us spikes. All of this shouldhelp out our Zangoose sweep very nicely

Those tilt inducing games
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 2nd July 2013 at 2:00 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post

I'd like to suggest Forretress, he beats all of the regular priority abusers (ignoring SD Scizor), gives us a spinner, and lastly gives us spikes. All of this shouldhelp out our Zangoose sweep very nicely

.... that was the worst match I have ever seen... or at least to someone I know. really he missed one thunder. I feel really bad now that guy didn't deserve that win at all.

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post

lol i faced that team too, except on po. why do people still use electivire? we're in 5th gen... and just lol at sceptile.

Quote Originally Posted by Rising Star View Post
    lol i faced that team too, except on po. why do people still use electivire? we're in 5th gen... and just lol at sceptile.
    Hey man, Absorb Bulb/Unburden Sceptile sweeps in OU if you can get it the boost! I've used it successfully alongside many a Fire-type.... Although I prefer Shaymin for Grass offense. SEED FLARE ALL THE THINGS!!!

Electivire is funny, but not as funny as seeing someone who still thinks GyaraVire works. Seriously, that's been useless since like 2 days after it was discovered.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Yea I actually didn't realize that until I looked at my team, i probably should fix that though.
    They didnt let you join did they? The jokes. So Jirachi learns Meteor Mash now. Do you guys think it will have any offensive presence on the already rare physical Jirachi orrrrrr no? I think having a 40 percent chance to raise that attack is cute. I still wont run it though

May I get the spread for that bread?
    Last edited by Desert_Fox; 2nd July 2013 at 6:07 AM.
    Pokemon Black: 0734 3548 6966
    "The only thing that doesnt change is the excitement of the fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Well I'm on my phone so I can't get it from PS but I think it's:

Landorus-T @ Leftovers
    Trait: Intimidate
    Adamant Nature
    EVs: I forget, similar to Bulk Up Conkeldurr I think
    - Bulk Up
    - Earthquake
    - Stone Edge
    - Brick Break / Superpower

~Credits to myself~

Sorry guys back after a vacation. I had internet but it was atrociously slow. Btw does laddering seem a little harder to anyone else?
    I went 25-1 on an alt and am only 1900 \:

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Heya dudes I might not be on today cause one of my friendos is havin a baby so I gotta make this quick ^^;

^ Wasn't that the regular Smogon spread before Double Dance took its place? And isn't 72 HP / 252 Atk / 184 Spe spread what would usually be used for the enough speed and bulk thing? :0

So far, the CCAT's team consists of these dudes...

Spoiler:- abloobloo:

Anyways, let us begin the nominations for the LAST Pokemon!

It's finally here, guys. The very last Pokemon on our very first CCAT. I'm so proud of us all ;w;

This Poke's gotta be able to tie things up nicely so think hard! A scarfer perhaps? Something that doesnt help giveaway that our Landos prolly a rocks set. Something more of some sun insurance? i unno you dudes decide
    Well the logical choice is a dragon, but lookingat the team zangoose is just doing it 0 favours, i would have loved to have seen forretress in it, but oh well, my vote is for kyurem-b and i may add with out rain tornadous is useless.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Tornadus provides Tailwind, which for Zangoose is much more important than rain. Anyways, we can't take out Zangoose because that's what we based the team on. I think a Dragon would be a better choice as a last mon because you know every good team should have a dragon because they're really good and stuff, and Kyurem-B does seem to it the bill here.

~Credits to myself~

Lol at that, Thunder on ferrothorn just ices the cake. Ice beam on ttar is actually quite common, but seriously Russian, Specs Politoed > Everything.

~Credits to myself~

Well since this team is a joke team lets use something funny

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Lol at that, Thunder on ferrothorn just ices the cake. Ice beam on ttar is actually quite common, but seriously Russian, Specs Politoed > Everything.
    if i use specstoed, draco meteor latios nukes my team :/ we've been over this. alot

How about SPDef Shaymin over Roserade. Although it may not have spike support/sleep powder it is so bulky and has aromatherapy. This is the set I run:

shay (Shaymin) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Natural Cure
    EVs: 252 HP / 4 SAtk / 252 SDef
    Calm Nature
    - Toxic
    - Seed Flare
    - Aromatherapy
    - Rest

Nope, iirc LO Scizor Bullet punch does around 70%, and I forget what set you're running but with hazards you could easily take care of it

~Credits to myself~

Page 139 of 265 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149189239 ... LastLast