Page 140 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast
Results 3,476 to 3,500 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingRedHead View Post
    .... that was the worst match I have ever seen... or at least to someone I know. really he missed one thunder. I feel really bad now that guy didn't deserve that win at all.
    "What hax?" I think I may still be tilting from that match >.< After the match where I tied I just got off, I couldn't take it anymore

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Hey man, Absorb Bulb/Unburden Sceptile sweeps in OU if you can get it the boost! I've used it successfully alongside many a Fire-type.... Although I prefer Shaymin for Grass offense. SEED FLARE ALL THE THINGS!!!

Electivire is funny, but not as funny as seeing someone who still thinks GyaraVire works. Seriously, that's been useless since like 2 days after it was discovered.
    Shaymin is amazing, nuff said

Quote Originally Posted by Swerved View Post
    Sorry guys back after a vacation. I had internet but it was atrociously slow. Btw does laddering seem a little harder to anyone else?
    I went 25-1 on an alt and am only 1900 \:
    It has been, probably more people laddering or something

I can't tell if I'm tilting or not... Also, using excalibur to bring up my ranking after my tilt last night XD thank god I only dropped on my lesser ladder run

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou...ttest-37515770
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 2nd July 2013 at 4:48 PM.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Nope, iirc LO Scizor Bullet punch does around 70%, and I forget what set you're running but with hazards you could easily take care of it
    are you stupid? like, seriously. latioss comes in, draco meteors something, and next turn, leaves. then, it comes back in again, and does the same stuff.

Spoiler:- Specs Latios Calcs:

these are the calcs for specs latios, which, as you can see, nukes everything with stealth rock up. and seeing as i dont have a spinner, thats not all that uncommon. these calcs are farily self explanatory, however with Full SpD politoed i can at least stall it out a bit, as it does at most 83%
        Spoiler:- Scarf Latios Calcs:

scarf latios is less of a problem in practice than on paper, but it still hurts, especially when draco meteor does over half to evrything i have. if i go with specs poli, it really doesnt benefit the team at all, other than having a mediocre specs user. If i was to use a specs user, it would be keldeo. not politoed. plus, changing the set up completely leaves me vulnerable to numerous things, such as CM latios late game, toxicroak, rotom-w, etc etc. If you're going to suggest something for a team that is pretty much done with getting "rates" at least back up your answer. especially when ive probably already thought of it. im sorry if i seem like a jerk, im just in a bad mood, and am really not up to having a prolonged discussion about this, so i decided to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    are you stupid? like, seriously. latioss comes in, draco meteors something, and next turn, leaves. then, it comes back in again, and does the same stuff.

Spoiler:- Specs Latios Calcs:

these are the calcs for specs latios, which, as you can see, nukes everything with stealth rock up. and seeing as i dont have a spinner, thats not all that uncommon. these calcs are farily self explanatory, however with Full SpD politoed i can at least stall it out a bit, as it does at most 83%
        Spoiler:- Scarf Latios Calcs:

scarf latios is less of a problem in practice than on paper, but it still hurts, especially when draco meteor does over half to evrything i have. if i go with specs poli, it really doesnt benefit the team at all, other than having a mediocre specs user. If i was to use a specs user, it would be keldeo. not politoed. plus, changing the set up completely leaves me vulnerable to numerous things, such as CM latios late game, toxicroak, rotom-w, etc etc. If you're going to suggest something for a team that is pretty much done with getting "rates" at least back up your answer. especially when ive probably already thought of it. im sorry if i seem like a jerk, im just in a bad mood, and am really not up to having a prolonged discussion about this, so i decided to stop it.
    TCR we have a problem.... when people suggest the same thing over and over for our teams we get waaaaaaay to angry over it XD

Why do you use Rose over Ferro again? Synergy or something right?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    TCR we have a problem.... when people suggest the same thing over and over for our teams we get waaaaaaay to angry over it XD

Why do you use Rose over Ferro again? Synergy or something right?
    to keep keldeo in check, and because it was partly the basis of the team. i have considered using ferrocent though, but i fear it will leave me weak to thunderus, and i lose out on either rocks or spikes, because i just dont want to use both on him.

to keep keldeo in check, and because it was partly the basis of the team. i have considered using ferrocent though, but i fear it will leave me weak to thunderus, and i lose out on either rocks or spikes, because i just dont want to use both on him.
    Maybe you should just take a break from the team

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Maybe you should just take a break from the team
    im making a new one right now, to show how screwed up the metagame is when you take powerhouses and muscle through everything.

im making a new one right now, to show how screwed up the metagame is when you take powerhouses and muscle through everything.
    PSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH you can't just muscle through everything >.> I mean, that's how most people ladder but it obviously doesn't work >.>

Hey TCR there's always Pursuit to use on the switch out so I'm not THAT stupid lol and yeah the metagame is way too screwed up, but perhaps fairy typing will help keep those big dragons in check. But for a powerhouse lead, try DDnite, I've swept countless teams 6-0 with it and yeah like those replays I posted yesterday

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Hey TCR there's always Pursuit to use on the switch out so I'm not THAT stupid lol and yeah the metagame is way too screwed up, but perhaps fairy typing will help keep those big dragons in check. But for a powerhouse lead, try DDnite, I've swept countless teams 6-0 with it and yeah like those replays I posted yesterday
    ...are you telling him to pursuit with a Politoed...? I think I'm missing something here

No I mean if Latios KOs something then you switch in Scizor.

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

No I mean if Latios KOs something then you switch in Scizor.
    then he switches out. and if i pursuit, ti doesnt even ohko. and then they play the whole game getting rid of scizor, and then im ****ed.

I should learn how to make really unorthdox banners (like the one in my sig) and then I should make an art shop off of that XD

Well that Haxors does look pretty freaking amazing, and thanks for that Jirachi <3

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Well that Haxors does look pretty freaking amazing, and thanks for that Jirachi <3
    You're welcome, now I just need to figure out how to make more crazy things like that XD

If I did this I would give clan members priority btw

Yeah I'll give you free rank ups if you make like a lot of them lol

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

Yeah I'll give you free rank ups if you make like a lot of them lol
    Lol why am I still on the rank up list? O.o

TCR Your Rain team seems offensive so Scizor is your best bet to stop Latios IMO. If they arent scarfed you could easily revenge or keep momentum and rip through most of the opponents team around Lati.
    Pokemon Black: 0734 3548 6966
    "The only thing that doesnt change is the excitement of the fight."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo...Specs Latios destroys you anytime you allow it a free Draco with that team? ^^; All it has to do it get in each time rocks've done its job and pfffffffft. Just CB Terrak and Specs Lati and yup for yer new provin-a-point-team.

But yeah, I kinda do feel as if we should just take out Torn....and so far we have Kyurem-B and Forretress as nominations...

EDIT: that mans a pro with Ferro, CR. Whatchu doin callin him bad?
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 2nd July 2013 at 9:11 PM.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

No specstoad

~Credits to myself~

Alpha Sapphire

All this talk about Tornadus and Rain teams really makes me wanna try OU Rain Dance again... I was thinking something like

Tornadus @ Damp Rock
    Trait: Prankster
    Modest Nature (+SpA, -Atk)
    EVs: 4 HP 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    - Rain Dance
    - Taunt
    - Hurricane
    - Focus Blast

Kingdra @ Life Orb
    Trait: Swift Swim
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 SpA / 252 Spe
    - Rain Dance
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Draco Meteor

Kabutops @ Life Orb
    Adamant Nature (+Atk, -SpA)
    EVs: 4 HP / 252 Atk / 252 Spe
    - Rain Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Stone Edge
    - Aqua Jet

And then maybe giving TCR's Golurk/Roserade core a shot (if he's cool with that), and something defensive to round things out, or something like that.

What do y'all think? (I used those 3 abusers on the first team, it peaked mid-1800s, but I can't remember the other support and I lost the team when I got my laptop)
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

All this talk about Tornadus and Rain teams really makes me wanna try OU Rain Dance again... I was thinking something like

Tornadus @ Damp Rock
    - Rain Dance
    - Taunt
    - Hurricane
    - Focus Blast

Kingdra @ Life Orb
    - Rain Dance
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Draco Meteor

Kabutops @ Life Orb
    - Rain Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Stone Edge
    - Aqua Jet

And then maybe giving TCR's Golurk/Roserade core a shot (if he's cool with that), and something defensive to round things out, or something like that.

What do y'all think? (I used those 3 abusers on the first team, it peaked mid-1800s, but I can't remember the other support and I lost the team when I got my laptop)
    Azumarill>Kabutops

I mean, cmon. Everyone knows this, it's been smogonifically proven.
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 3rd July 2013 at 4:12 AM.

vvv Lookie

I'm really liking uu hail.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

My problem with Azumarill is that it can do one thing and one thing only: Spam CB Aqua Jet in my non-permanent Rain. That hits like a truck but then so does Kabutops's Waterfall, and Kabutops retains a pretty decent Aqua Jet (come on, 361 Atk ain't bad) while also having a STAB Stone Edge to work with and enough Spe that it won't be outsped by anything in OU at +1 while my Rain is up. And I'm not locked into one move, but I'm still pretty capable of OHKOing a lot of things. And Jellicent walls Azumarill to hell and back. Kabutops can at least throw a Stone Edge at it.

And if I drop Aqua Jet for Swords Dance and get that set up bar Stone Edge missing it's basically GG, even Ferrothorn goes down in 2 (although Power Whip is an OHKO, it loses to Tornadus as well)

If it were a Drizzle team I'd use Azumarill for Kabutops's job, but on SS Rain I think Kabu does it better. I'll try Azu though, just to see.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

My problem with Azumarill is that it can do one thing and one thing only: Spam CB Aqua Jet in my non-permanent Rain. That hits like a truck but then so does Kabutops's Waterfall, and Kabutops retains a pretty decent Aqua Jet (come on, 361 Atk ain't bad) while also having a STAB Stone Edge to work with and enough Spe that it won't be outsped by anything in OU at +1 while my Rain is up. And I'm not locked into one move, but I'm still pretty capable of OHKOing a lot of things. And Jellicent walls Azumarill to hell and back. Kabutops can at least throw a Stone Edge at it.

And if I drop Aqua Jet for Swords Dance and get that set up bar Stone Edge missing it's basically GG, even Ferrothorn goes down in 2 (although Power Whip is an OHKO, it loses to Tornadus as well)

If it were a Drizzle team I'd use Azumarill for Kabutops's job, but on SS Rain I think Kabu does it better. I'll try Azu though, just to see.
    Oh wait no I was kidding! ^^ Azu's cool and all, but Kabu's deff better for the whole Swift Swim thing and the other stuff you mentioned. Azu truly shines in permarain, you're rignt. Aqua Jet seems a liiil redundant tho...since he'll immediately be faster then like everything in OU under your rain, I think...though I cant think of anything else you'd put over it barring like....X-Scissor to take out Celeb or somethin. Does +2 Low Kick OHKO Ferro?

vvv Lookie

Tornadus @ Damp Rock
    - Rain Dance
    - Taunt
    - Hurricane
    - Focus Blast

Kingdra @ Life Orb
    - Rain Dance
    - Hydro Pump
    - Ice Beam
    - Draco Meteor

Kabutops @ Life Orb
    - Rain Dance
    - Waterfall
    - Stone Edge
    - Aqua Jet

I remember this team, I saw it somewhere ages ago hahah
    I'm pretty sure you had a damp rock jirachi in there too as a backup if your tornadus gets knocked out, and I'm 90% sure it carried thunder,wish,rain dance,u-turn haha
    Last edited by Narin; 3rd July 2013 at 2:44 PM.

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Page 140 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4090130136137138139140141142143144150190240 ... LastLast