Page 141 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast
Results 3,501 to 3,525 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Loco other than Kingdra, that team is complete and utter bait for CB Scizor to spam Falcon Bullet PAWNCH Punch, so throw in Amoonguss. You have something with Regenerator that semi-walls Scizor (idk how much Bug Bite does), and provides Spore support for the team. Ferrothorn gets 2HKOed by Superpower while Amoonguss resists it, so I think it'd be a good choice, especially since you have A) Rain to cover up it's fire weakness and B) A flying type in Tornadus to take EQs.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Loco other than Kingdra, that team is complete and utter bait for CB Scizor to spam Falcon Bullet PAWNCH Punch, so throw in Amoonguss. You have something with Regenerator that semi-walls Scizor (idk how much Bug Bite does), and provides Spore support for the team. Ferrothorn gets 2HKOed by Superpower while Amoonguss resists it, so I think it'd be a good choice, especially since you have A) Rain to cover up it's fire weakness and B) A flying type in Tornadus to take EQs.
    Why EQ's? I thought Amoongus took neutral damage from those? He should be watching out for ice, psychic, and whatever else hits for Se damage

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Why EQ's? I thought Amoongus took neutral damage from those? He should be watching out for ice, psychic, and whatever else hits for Se damage
    Even for neutral damage, iirc they hit really hard. Anyways Ice is easy to handle with the two waters, psychics are relatively easily to handle with Swift Swim, and fire is eliminated by the rain.

~Credits to myself~

gyarados sweep, a nice wya to start off a new team

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37687298

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post

I like it, I want to make a new team soon, mind if I pm you sometime to work on it?

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post

Nice gyarados sweep looks like your opponent had no counter.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/oucurrent-37704495
    Garchomp sweep-when Kingdra is intended for teams like that.

Also, could anyone please suggest improvements to my team?

The only bad thing I can say about your team is you have 3 weaknesses to dragons.but at the same time you have two steel types.however without rain up I can see mixmence being an issue for your team unless your mence is scarfed.

http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-37707650

My uu hail team.thinking of replacing mienshao.it doesn't really do much in terms of coverage that golurk doesn't and mono fighting isn't great typing at all...thoughts and suggestions?
    Last edited by aScaryMonster; 3rd July 2013 at 6:44 PM.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

Anyone mind telling me why the hell I can't post links?ignored it for a few weeks.now its pissing me off.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

If I replace Dragon Claw with Outrage on Garchomp, then it can outspeed and OHKO any salamence without investment in defence or a speed boost of some sort. I wish Garchomp had access to DD. Well, then again, that might make it Uber. Also, Salamence at +1 can do it.

Does anyone know a good stealth rock Pokemon to put on a rain/sunny day team? I was thinking about making one of those types of teams.

Quote Originally Posted by jmagician90 View Post
    Does anyone know a good stealth rock Pokemon to put on a rain/sunny day team? I was thinking about making one of those types of teams.
    Sun: Donphan?

Rain: Ferro

Quote Originally Posted by aScaryMonster View Post
    Anyone mind telling me why the hell I can't post links?ignored it for a few weeks.now its pissing me off.
    You need a post count of at least 20 (counts on certain sub sections aren't counted, like clans)

Ok thanks for the suggestions I will try them out and see how it goes, I haven't used a weather team for a while now.

I don't get why uu isn't the trick room tier, it has some of the best abusers of it in the tier

Quote Originally Posted by jmagician90 View Post
    hmm well bronzong works pretty well on rain teams as with levitate it loses all weaknesses has access to trick which is always helpful and also is a good dual screener. so ya bronzong (he actually used to be quite common. what happened to him?)
    jirachi also seems to be another good choice as again is just a good pokemon and it is helped by rain.
    I always thought rhyperior would be good on a sun team as it lowers its water weakness and with solid rock makes it able to take hits. it also ups fire punch making steel walls no problem.
    thats about all i can think of atm.

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingRedHead View Post
    hmm well bronzong works pretty well on rain teams as with levitate it loses all weaknesses has access to trick which is always helpful and also is a good dual screener. so ya bronzong (he actually used to be quite common. what happened to him?)
    jirachi also seems to be another good choice as again is just a good pokemon and it is helped by rain.
    I always thought rhyperior would be good on a sun team as it lowers its water weakness and with solid rock makes it able to take hits. it also ups fire punch making steel walls no problem.
    thats about all i can think of atm.
    Bronzong was more or less outclassed by everything and just didn't have a damage output, that's what happened to him

Yea bronzong doesn't really do that we'll for me even when I do use him, but I forgot all about jirachi thanks for that suggestion it does really well on rain teams when I use it.

Jirachi > Bronzong
    Ferrothorn > Bronzong
    Skarmory > Bronzong
    Heatran > Bronzong

~Credits to myself~

If Bronzong had instant recovery it would be a monster on rain teams

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    If Bronzong had instant recovery it would be a monster on rain teams
    This is why Skarmory is such a troll, and why Ferrothorn is such a troll.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Oh wait no I was kidding! ^^ Azu's cool and all, but Kabu's deff better for the whole Swift Swim thing and the other stuff you mentioned. Azu truly shines in permarain, you're rignt. Aqua Jet seems a liiil redundant tho...since he'll immediately be faster then like everything in OU under your rain, I think...though I cant think of anything else you'd put over it barring like....X-Scissor to take out Celeb or somethin. Does +2 Low Kick OHKO Ferro?
    Speaking of +2, ya know, Swords Dance would basically screw my opponent after Ferrothorn and possibly a few somethings I'm forgetting go down. I'm pretty sure my original Kabu ran Swords Dance. I think I'll do that over Aqua Jet.

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    I remember this team, I saw it somewhere ages ago hahah
    I'm pretty sure you had a damp rock jirachi in there too as a backup if your tornadus gets knocked out, and I'm 90% sure it carried thunder,wish,rain dance,u-turn haha
    That sounds like a Jirachi I'd run haha, I'm reasonably sure I did.

YEEEEAAAAAHHHH, I haven't used Amoonguss in forever! Good idea Skam!
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

This is why Skarmory is such a troll, and why Ferrothorn is such a troll.
    Wait,,, Ferro doesn't have instant recovery....

No problem loco! And Drag, Leech Seed isn't instant but it still trolls people because it drains them.

~Credits to myself~

No problem loco! And Drag, Leech Seed isn't instant but it still trolls people because it drains them.
    Yeah, but it's just not the same... Why aren't grass types more common in ou? There's next to no fire, poison, and flying types. Plus bug and ice aren't to mainstream either, I feel like they should be a little more common

because dragon most grass types that have good stats/moves/abilities are in use. think breloom, celebi, venesaur, ferrothorn, roserade that is actually a pretty good amount when scrolling through and you look at the stats of most of the grass types. in all truths thats more than the ghosts types that are in use and by the logic your using that makes no sense as how many ghost or dark types are used in ou? what is used and not used is based on 2 factors, are their stats good and do they help with part of the metagame. just as you said earlier bronzong isn't used because jirachi is better, the list earlier are some of the best grass types in ou so they will be used over anything else. and that is why there are not more grass types.
    Last edited by AnnoyingRedHead; 3rd July 2013 at 8:46 PM.

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

Page 141 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4191131137138139140141142143144145151191241 ... LastLast