Page 18 of 265 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Ugh so many abreivations and I don't know what they mean... :O

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

What abbreviations are you confused by? I can help ya out

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Tyranitar (Gaea) @ Leftovers
    Trait: Sand Stream
    Quiet Nature (+SpA, -Spe)
    EVs: 252 HP / 40 Atk / 96 SpA / 52 SpD / 68 Spe
    - Substitute
    - Focus Punch
    - Crunch
    - Fire Blast

That's Tyraniboah, if that's the abbreviation you were confused on. At least, this was 3rd-Gen Tyraniboah, the one I ran (despite the fact I was using it in 5th-Gen)

If there's a different set for it now y'all are referring to, please let me know. By the way, ignore the name. I ripped this from a really old RMT of mine I actually had to Google to find. The entire team had Greek names haha

EDIT: I found a different spread googling Tyraniboah:

Tyranitar (M) @ Leftovers
    Ability: Sand Stream
    EVs: 252 HP/52 Atk/28 Spd/176 SAtk
    Quiet nature (+SAtk, -Spd)
    - Substitute
    - Focus Punch
    - Crunch
    - Flamethrower

EVs here are most likely much more tailored to 5th-gen than the one I used was. Although due to Fire Blast I don't need as much SpA to do what it's supposed to.... Maybe not, Fire Blast and 96 SpA's always wrecked the Steels I aim it at for me. Assuming it hits.
    Last edited by loco1234; 22nd March 2013 at 12:24 AM.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

I think I saw that team >.> though the set I saw fan flamethrower and more special attack ev's

mixed t tar is still good: fire vs. ferrothorn, forretress, scizor... ice vs. dragons, gliscor& landorus...
    most people would'nt switch these out against t-tar

EDIT: used this one

Gojira (Tyranitar) (F) @ Choice Scarf
    Trait: Sand Stream
    EVs: 4 Atk / 252 SAtk / 252 Spd
    Hasty Nature
    - Ice Beam
    - Crunch
    - Stone Edge
    - Flamethrower

I am not sure whether to posy VLR on serebiii, it's clear smogonites are far more experianced in competive battlers than serebii, but seing how serebians think isn't such a bad thing

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

There are a few good RMT people, a handful more that I respect, but for the most part.. Meh. Lately I've been losing respect for a lot of Serebiians

Ey, if Skarm sez it's aiiight...

Then it's aiiight. -w-

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    There are a few good RMT people, a handful more that I respect, but for the most part.. Meh. Lately I've been losing respect for a lot of Serebiians
    it's more a tets of the brains of serebians, I may be rusty at battling but my theorymon is still as strong as ever.

It's really going to come down to who posts and how they are that day. As I said lately I have lost respect for a couple of people I thought were fine. Some Serebians are easily smogon level, some can be, and some just aren't. Though I don't give a lot of Smogon people much credit either

Just out of curiosity, where do I fall on that? Haha, and if it ran Flamethrower it wasn't my team. I've only ever used Fire Blast on Boah
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Loco, your one of the ones I respect (I'm not trying to be nice or anything). I feel like you come up with the stuff nobody else would think of, which can be good or bad. I haven't seen you rate any teams lately but iirc, you aren't one of those people who digs out some unexpected threat. You tend to respect peoples preferances and the thing I like most about you is you seem to read the whole post, you don't skim, and you don't muddle words together. So I think you always seem to know what you are doing well enough to be one of the people I would prefer a rate from.

And I love reading your RMT's because you always come up with some crazy stuff

Loco, your one of the ones I respect (I'm not trying to be nice or anything). I feel like you come up with the stuff nobody else would think of, which can be good or bad. I haven't seen you rate any teams lately but iirc, you aren't one of those people who digs out some unexpected threat. You tend to respect peoples preferances and the thing I like most about you is you seem to read the whole post, you don't skim, and you don't muddle words together. So I think you always seem to know what you are doing well enough to be one of the people I would prefer a rate from.

And I love reading your RMT's because you always come up with some crazy stuff
    and me,mon cherri?

What abbreviations are you confused by? I can help ya out
    I'm confused by all of them. I've got no idea whenever you use them on what your talking about. Ofcourse I'm still new to terms in competive battling.

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

I've never seen you rate a team XD I know you really know your stuff and can apply it (which a lot of people, including myself, can have difficulty doing). I would definitely put you at the higher end of the Serebians just off of what I know about you, from battling and talking. Your RMT's are always really solid and for the most part finding an obvious threat is far from easy, sometimes I go through the entire List of Ou Pokemon and none will stand out as a serious threat. I have tested Eonic Espionage and while my playstyle doesn't quite fit it, I could still tell the team had some serious playability. Which is weird since that was the first time I played with another persons team and I didn't expect it to fit well with me at all. I personally wanted to make a lot of small tweaks for personal preference but I tried it out with your original team and still enjoyed using it. As I said before, between your battling abilities and theory monning skills I feel as though you are head and shoulders above most Serebians.

@Jckane; list them off then XD

Hehe, everyone's asking Dragonic for opinions...

And thank you good sir =D

It's no big deal for me to tell people stuff, generally if I see someone make a post or something that I disagree with I go straight to the person and say something along the lines of: "this fails, here is why, explain your side better please?" The last part is because I'm genuinely curious as to why they think that way. Most of the time I'm right and they admit it, rarely I will mis read and be wrong, even more rarely I will be wrong, sometimes we are both right but just can't come to terms, and occasionally I will be right but they won't admit it.

Your welcome btw, also, Gallade checks a lot more mons than I thought he did before

man my teams havnt been the same since cressy went back to bl. always made teams around it and now itz just not the same. so my question to yall is what would improve my current sun team. most are standard sets just for an fyi

ninetales - lead. made him slow so weather can gain priority over standard politoad.
    tangrowth - physical wall
    venusaur- bulky sp.a
    volcarona- sweeper
    starmie- specs spinner
    arcanine - revenge killer

there are alot of holes in this current team and thats why im not gunna go into alot of detail other then this unless asked but ya any tips on it ?

im thinking switchign arcanine for banded fire punch dragonite also looking for something with some dark moves. not lookign to add heatran kinda tired of using him
    Last edited by threexl; 22nd March 2013 at 6:14 AM.
    go like my facebook fan page
    http://www.facebook.com/#!/pages/Luna-3/161080243933114

*i offer ev training services message me for details*

my pokemon shophttp://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=525692

Spoiler:- battle credentials:

your in sunshine, it's better to use lo on starmie to make use of that great veratility.

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    your in sunshine, it's better to use lo on starmie to make use of that great veratility.
    ill try it seems viable

I'm alive! And nice to see all the talk ^^ tbh I didn't know what Tyraniboah was either lol but it looks cool. Anyways it's the weekend and spring break so I may be a little less active than usual.

~Credits to myself~

My spring break isn't for a while. I might come in here a little after midnight lol. As for your team I recently tried arcanine and didn't like it. Try Dugtrio

My spring break isn't for a while. I might come in here a little after midnight lol. As for your team I recently tried arcanine and didn't like it. Try Dugtrio
    My team? It never had Arcanine lol

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    My team? It never had Arcanine lol
    i think he meant mine. but ya i actually took him out all ready for dragonite but dugtrio could be interesting aswell i also swapped out tangrowth and venusaur for hydregion and ferrothorn although ferro in sun isnt really working for me since he just gets dominated by any fire types

Dam I hoped someone else would have rmt as its fallen into the second page. Landerous is becoming a real pain

Page 18 of 265 FirstFirst ... 81415161718192021222868118 ... LastLast