Page 2 of 265 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Ok... Does anybody want to join my OU tournament? The thread will be up on Sunday, VM if u want to.

JCKane, looking at you lol

Creds to Trickster44

Dude, don't double post.
    I'm a co-leader, But I'm posting this for admin purposes.

Username:Jazz Hands
    Battling Rate (1-10):6/7
    PO/PS Name:[P4L]Jazz Hands
    WiFi Name/FC:I'll add it later.
    Referred by:MEEEEEEE

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

HTML Code:
    Username: Dragonicwari
    Battling Rate (1-10): I have battled or shown replays to each one of the main leaders, decide for yourselves how good I am
    PO/PS Name: Varies a lot lol
    WiFi Name/FC: In my sig
    Referred by: Skamory 7

I can give discounts to people in here with my trade shop and I can do banners if anyone needs them. I did the one in my sig and every user bar in my shop as well except the one done by drizzle (unless we get priority at Daedric Design again?)

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Dude, don't double post.
    I'm a co-leader, But I'm posting this for admin purposes.

Username:Jazz Hands
    Battling Rate (1-10):6/7
    PO/PS Name:[P4L]Jazz Hands
    WiFi Name/FC:I'll add it later.
    Referred by:MEEEEEEE
    Accepted, come to the Xat sometime or admin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    HTML Code:
    Username: Dragonicwari
    Battling Rate (1-10): I have battled or shown replays to each one of the main leaders, decide for yourselves how good I am
    PO/PS Name: Varies a lot lol
    WiFi Name/FC: In my sig
    Referred by: Skamory 7

I can give discounts to people in here with my trade shop and I can do banners if anyone needs them. I did the one in my sig and every user bar in my shop as well except the one done by drizzle (unless we get priority at Daedric Design again?)
    Thanks for the discounts, and yes, I forgot to mention. All AA members get priority at SM's part of the shop at Daedric Design, only SM's part though.

~Credits to myself~

Pwner, do you often set up and run tournaments? If so, do they normally have a good turnout?

As for everyone else, welcome!

I also remember the message that Jazz Hands sent me. Rest assured, I've not forgotten about it. What sort of jobs do you intend to hold for the clan?
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Pwner, do you often set up and run tournaments? If so, do they normally have a good turnout?

I also remember the message that Jazz Hands sent me. Rest assured, I've not forgotten about it. What sort of jobs do you intend to hold for the clan?
    I'll make this quick since I'm at school:

For wifi, we can have breeders, EV trainers, RNGers and stuff like that. We can also have tutors and all of that stuff, and I'd be happy to be tutored

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    I'll make this quick since I'm at school:

For wifi, we can have breeders, EV trainers, RNGers and stuff like that. We can also have tutors and all of that stuff, and I'd be happy to be tutored
    I can be an EV trainer!

Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

I'm pretty well rounded, other than RNG I can do anything you guys need me to lol. I wouldn't mind being a sub for the war team (thinks about how first war with the last clan I was in with skam)

Edit; I could also be a tutor for uu, it's my favorite tier and probably the tier I'm the most consistent in while doing well

Username:
    Battling Rate (1-10):Unknown atm not been battling much since december
    PO/PS Name:malo
    WiFi Name/FC:none
    Referred by:Skamory7

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    Username:
    Battling Rate (1-10):Unknown atm not been battling much since december
    PO/PS Name:malo
    WiFi Name/FC:none
    Referred by:Skamory7
    Accepted, along with Jazz and Dragonic's requests or jobs.

~Credits to myself~

So, what's everyone's favorite play style and tier currently?

I was just running a lot of volt switch in OU but I plan on shaking it up a bit and using a much less used playstyle

i tried out smash pass but it's hard to pull off when your rustyn or when noobs spring somthing unexpected on you. It's all about know whens the right time to pass and when to smash Naturually kyurem-b is on the team

I'm currently going back to OU for a while to play around with Toed-less rain. It's been awesome, completely sweeps unprepared teams.

so we still have that partnership with SM huh? Awesome, I love his art.

Showdown has been.... Interesting lately... I ran into Kadabra in OU and physical Politoed yesterday XD
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

I was having a match and this nearly swept my team. That thing with a scarf is so much faster than I expected. I honestly expected him to be using it as death fodder but it turns out to be a really good late game sweeper, if he gets every single one of your mons down to around 3%

I think I looked at that team a while ago Loco. Didn't see anything huge to point out (or I was being lazy lol) but it did look pretty solid. Though every time I see tornadus as a lead I expect either tailwind or rain dance and try to Ohko it anyways (are you still running tornadus?)

Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    Ok... Does anybody want to join my OU tournament? The thread will be up on Sunday, VM if u want to.

JCKane, looking at you lol
    I don't have a team ready yet. Still working on a team for the International Doubles tournament. So it depends if it's singles or doubles and if I have my team prepared by then.

As for jobs i could possibly be an EV trainer. Well, you'd have to provide me with what EVs you'd want. Otherwise, I'd have to assume either max Sp Atk/Atk, and max speed.

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

(are you still running tornadus?)
    Yeah, almost every opponent I've faced has tried to drop hazards with their leads so Prankster Taunt has a field day. A few people have recognized the rain team though. I just got 5-0'd by a Hyper Offense team because I lost Tornadus and couldn't do anything to Uxie while it dropped Screens, then I had no way of dealing with the Scizor that came in to clean up.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Yeah, almost every opponent I've faced has tried to drop hazards with their leads so Prankster Taunt has a field day. A few people have recognized the rain team though. I just got 5-0'd by a Hyper Offense team because I lost Tornadus and couldn't do anything to Uxie while it dropped Screens, then I had no way of dealing with the Scizor that came in to clean up.
    Looking over your team I'd like to see that replay, most of your mons could just set up in Uxie's face and I'm curious about the scizor set. Though Kabutop's does get aqua jet and in the rain I'm pretty sure you could run a banded set with your moves but aqua jet over SD and that scizor shouldn't be a problem (unless I'm over estimating Kabutop's or underestimating Scizor). I can always do damage calcs if need be

The trouble was it came on in Rachi and I tried to paralyze instead of switching, which'd have been the smart decision. Scizor go to +6 and swept me with bullet Punch from there.

Going through your team, that result isn't to surprising. You don't really have a defensive glue. Also aqua jet wouldn't help to much (unless he was life orb, an extra 30% without rain might help)

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post

No, but I've got a good feeling about this

Creds to Trickster44

Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    No, but I've got a good feeling about this
    Lol, that made me laugh. Anyways, I'm making a Minecraft HG Server.

~Credits to myself~

Anyone got a Yellow shard they don't need? I need one to teach Meloetta Drain Punch.

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Lol, that made me laugh. Anyways, I'm making a Minecraft HG Server.
    I want in, even though I never go on MC anymore XD

Quote Originally Posted by JCKane View Post
    Anyone got a Yellow shard they don't need? I need one to teach Meloetta Drain Punch.
    I do, but you'll have to use my black 2 fc

Wooo activity

So how much usage does Bisharp see in UU? The mindgames it causes are astronomically brain-wracking and i've laddered in UU before but don't see it very often on the higher sides of the ladder. :/

Is it good or whaaa?

Also, could someone point me to the nearest bannermaking dude? Gotta make my banner advertising the guild with a ninja/assassin I had in mind. xD
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 14th March 2013 at 4:08 AM.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Wooo activity

So how much usage does Bisharp see in UU? The mindgames it causes are astronomically brain-wracking and i've laddered in UU before but don't see it very often on the higher sides of the ladder. :/

Is it good or whaaa?

Also, could someone point me to the nearest bannermaking dude? Gotta make my banner advertising the guild with a ninja/assassin I had in mind. xD
    Yeah, go to SM. we get priority for him. And Bisharp in UU? I've seen it a couple of times, and it's done okay. It's good until somebody brings out a fighting type.

~Credits to myself~

Page 2 of 265 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast