randombattles 5th gen > randombattles 6th gen
in other news i tried the entire fishing shiny farming and managed to get a shiny gyarados with adamant and decent IV's that are average about. I wish I had started this sooner as this is only my first night trying
I was told by a friend if you breed two shinies the eggs would have a high percentage of turning out shiny. However this goes against what I previously thought. can anyone tell me yea or nay on this?
Last edited by AnnoyingRedHead; 5th December 2013 at 5:38 AM.
white fc 0262-0801-2751
Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
creds to swornmetal.
Ok well the results are in, and the game you guys voted for the most for our Guild Nuzlocke is....
Stay tuned for the post on rules and links for the emulator/game.
Got it fired up. Note provided link loops itself, here is real link to .rar
[img]http://i41.*******.com/2dqo1e.png[/img]~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Total clan wins: 25
Hey everyone, my wifi will be down for an unknown amount of time and the semester ends soon. So I have no idea how long I will be inactive for. However we do have 2 wars lined up (one with TEG and one with Org) and I am sure Zf will lead you guys to victory in any o those wars I will not be available for.
These people should be in the next war, good luck:
ZF (6th gen pb ou/Ubers)
DF (5th gen ou)
Moonclawz (5th gen ou)
McBarret (6th gen pb ou)
Epic drill (6th gen pb ou)
I hope to see you guys all soon!
Last edited by Dragonicwari; 5th December 2013 at 8:37 PM.
^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^
Here's a pretty good ubers battle
Last edited by Lugia-sama; 6th December 2013 at 10:14 AM.
Assassin's Alliance Light Platinum Nuzlocke Challenge
1. If a Pokemon faints, it's dead, and must be placed in a 'dead' box in the PC.
2. You may only catch the first Pokemon you find in each area, no exceptions. If it flees, oh well. (this includes the Safari Zone)
3. Because of the fact that SO many Pokemon are given to you in this game, using them IS ALLOWED, but only up to 3 of them.
4. I've heard this game is harder than most, so you may carry healing items, but only 5 at a time. If you have 2 Potions, 1 Max Potion, and 2 Full Restores, you can't bring any more healing items at a time, so please use the Pokemon Center. Status healing items are allowed, but items that heal both health/status can only be permitted if your healing items are under 5.
5. You must name the Pokemon you catch after clan members. Once you run out of names, you may use others that still sound cool.
The person who finishes first with the least amount of deaths wins. To figure this out, takes the number of days it takes you to complete the game (from this post) and add them with the number of dead Pokemon. Obviously, lowest number wins. Whoever does win will get an automatic rank-up.
Emulator (Visual Boy Advance) - REMOVED
ROM (Pokemon Light Platinum) - REMOVED
The challenge starts now, so good luck!
Last edited by Ragnarok; 6th December 2013 at 10:03 PM.
Last edited by Lugia-sama; 6th December 2013 at 9:42 PM.
Guild closed indefinitely as leader provided links to roms and emulators (emulator site also had downloads for other roms which is illegal).
Last edited by Ragnarok; 6th December 2013 at 10:24 PM.