Page 3 of 265 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Bisharp's biggest problem is that Fighting weakness, but it's hilarious to watch them bring in an Intimidater on it. Absolutely hilarious.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Bisharp's biggest problem is that Fighting weakness, but it's hilarious to watch them bring in an Intimidater on it. Absolutely hilarious.
    not that I use Bisharp when I play UU. Anyways, when's the [next] RMT goin' up loco?

~Credits to myself~

Just got it up now haha, my sig says it and I'll say it here: I post way too many XD

By the way, yes, I am seriously using WishMence and TrapperTran on that team. Those are not trolls.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Yes. Totally not trolls.
    Opposite days not here yet XD

Creds to Trickster44

I actually use a set I've dubbed the Dragon Defense set. It sets up with Iron Defense and Dragon Dance, while roosting off any residual damage in the process. Then it sweeps like a boss.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I actually use a set I've dubbed the Dragon Defense set. It sets up with Iron Defense and Dragon Dance, while roosting off any residual damage in the process. Then it sweeps like a boss.
    What poke? Sounds like my type of gimmick

Creds to Trickster44

It's a Salamence. It's a modified version of a Tyranitar set I actually made. Both enjoyed success for a while, because the metagame at that time was plagued by walls. LOL
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    It's a Salamence. It's a modified version of a Tyranitar set I actually made. Both enjoyed success for a while, because the metagame at that time was plagued by walls. LOL
    lol, must've been fun.

Creds to Trickster44

Yeah, I won more than my fair share of matches, and pulled off a LOT of upsets, especially with that T-Tar.

As for the Mence, it outstalled a Ferrothorn, with only the attacking move of Dragon Claw.

EDIT: My specially built Porygon2 set is actually one of the most powerful sets I've actually ever built. It's able to tank the worst of hits, and still hit like a truck on the same turn.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 14th March 2013 at 8:11 AM.
    ------------
    ----------------

A FERROTHORN? Holy crap! I also ran this defensive Eviolite Dragonair, and it worked out pretty good.

~Credits to myself~

Username: PikaPro
    Battling Rate (1-10): 3
    PO/PS Name: PikaPro
    WiFi Name/FC: none
    Referred by: That boss named The Pwner

working on a new team, anyone want help?

Quote Originally Posted by PikaPro View Post
    Username: PikaPro
    Battling Rate (1-10): 3
    PO/PS Name: PikaPro
    WiFi Name/FC: none
    Referred by: That boss named The Pwner
    Accepted Pika.
    Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    working on a new team, anyone want help?
    Once I get out of school, sure. Welcome back to battling

~Credits to myself~

I swear this Silk Scarf ive been giving to every one of my Normal-Types is cursed. EVERYTHING that holds this Scarf ends up dying. Cause Nuzlockin, ya know. ;-;

Anyways, guess i'll make the attempt on the UU Bisharp thing then! Any suggestions, dudes?
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 14th March 2013 at 9:28 PM.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

This is the first Sun/Rain matchup I've fought from the Sun side of things. And shows exactly why I like this Heatran set.

EDIT: It would seem that's the instant replay, not the shared... Should still work though, it is for me

UU Bisharp? Hm... I've only ever run a SD set, but it has problems with Fighting, which is pretty common in UU. Still, them switching Top in on me is priceless XD

I personally think bisharp should run defensive sets, it can't stay in on the most dominant threats of the tier (Darmanitan, sub chandelure, etc) without a couple boosts and sucker punch

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    This is the first Sun/Rain matchup I've fought from the Sun side of things. And shows exactly why I like this Heatran set.

EDIT: It would seem that's the instant replay, not the shared... Should still work though, it is for me

UU Bisharp? Hm... I've only ever run a SD set, but it has problems with Fighting, which is pretty common in UU. Still, them switching Top in on me is priceless XD
    Lol it had to be Trappertran, right? What's that, isn't that the one Spade had around?
    And yeah Intimidaters tend to not be able to scare out Bisharp so long as he's behind a sub.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I personally think bisharp should run defensive sets, it can't stay in on the most dominant threats of the tier (Darmanitan, sub chandelure, etc) without a couple boosts and sucker punch
    Well good thing both of which are Fire types cause that means Stealth Rocks are gonna have field day with em. The main thing I have to ensure however, is a sub. It's funny that you mentioned Darmanitan cause a few mins b4 without even thinking I put Slowbro in as a team member!

vvv Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Lol it had to be Trappertran, right? What's that, isn't that the one Spade had around?
    And yeah Intimidaters tend to not be able to scare out Bisharp so long as he's behind a sub.

Well good thing both of which are Fire types cause that means Stealth Rocks are gonna have field day with em. The main thing I have to ensure however, is a sub. It's funny that you mentioned Darmanitan cause a few mins b4 without even thinking I put Slowbro in as a team member!
    WHAT? YOU KNOW OF THE GOD NAMED THEFLAMINGSPADE? Bro hug :3

Creds to Trickster44

Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    She's a gal, lol. Anyways, I'm gonna major a new team soon so I can start getting in the groove of battling again.

~Credits to myself~

What's that, isn't that the one Spade had around?
    Spade's used that set? I've watched a bunch of his matches, but I don't think I've ever seen him use TrapperTran. I just figured if I could lure Toed in and keep it there, Heatran's special bulk would be enough to keep it around long enough to KO the Politoed with Solarbeam and I threw a Grass Gem on for the potential OHKO after Magma Storm. TheFlamingSpade is a god among men. My faith in that set has just absolutely skyrocketed haha

YOU KNOW OF HIM TOO?? YUSH!

Oh, by the way, the link no longer works, I closed the room xD Stupid instant replay, I swear I clicked "Share" XD
    Last edited by loco1234; 14th March 2013 at 10:11 PM.

Skam battle me plz :/

Creds to Trickster44

Once I make my new team, sure.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    And witch king of angmar, PM me if u want me to help
    Speaking of witch, both him and loco (as well as anybody else willing) should try out for the war team.

~Credits to myself~

Sure, why not? Who tests me?

pffft spadefans

We all know it's all about blakblastoise.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDpElbd834

Look at this man he doesn't need to be all HYPER and EXUBERANT. This is the kinda guy I imagine would play Pokemon with his eyes half-closed or something. -w-

EDIT: sometimes

Anyways enough fangasming, would Gligar fit well alongside Bisharp and Slowbro? The Slowbros a Specs set so it should, right?
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 14th March 2013 at 10:29 PM.

vvv Lookie

Page 3 of 265 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast