Page 34 of 265 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Lol, I wouldn't use CAP unless you were using CAP XD

It wasn't really doing so well though. I've pulled out an older team

EDIT: Have to walk the dog though, and I'd prefer to have access tot he teams on my laptop, but I won't be using that for another couple days... Should be back in 30-ish, if you're ready then I'll be on Showdown
    Last edited by loco1234; 27th March 2013 at 2:57 AM.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Lol time zones dude XD it's like 9 pm here and I need to do my homework (holy Jesus did I just type that?!?) anyways, I could always try to make a CAP team sometime and battle you then

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Lol time zones dude XD it's like 9 pm here and I need to do my homework (holy Jesus did I just type that?!?) anyways, I could always try to make a CAP team sometime and battle you then
    I still have some hw to do too haha

~Credits to myself~

Eastern Standard? I'm on Mountain XD

Sounds good to me haha, tomorrow's Ditch Day anyway, so I know for sure I won't have homework and will most likely be free any time after about 3 (We're doing something as a class until then)
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Lucky, you have ditch day...

~Credits to myself~

You don't? What madness is this? I thought every school did Senior Ditch Day!!

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    You don't? What madness is this? I thought every school did Senior Ditch Day!!
    Who says I'm in high school haha

~Credits to myself~

The most underrated OU mons: Toxicroak, Sharpedo, Zapdos, Ditto, and Tornadus

Toxicroak is great under rain. He sets up easily and can sweep using Nasty Plot, Bulk Up, or Swords Dance combined with priority. 18.5% recovery per turn and Drain Punch recovery make him very annoying to kill as well. Sharpedo and Speed Boosters in general are underrated. They can sweep easily and outrun most scarfers after 2 turns. Sharpedo hits really hard under rain and can clean through weakened teams. Zapdos is so versatile. He can be a bulky attacker with flawless coverage and recovery, a powerful Life Orb user, or a Offensive Pivot with Scarf/Specs. Ditto is the worlds best revenge killer. Any sweeper without a sub will be facing down a mirror image of itself with a higher speed stat. How did Tornadus drop to UU?. Priority Taunt wrecks stall and hazard leads. In rain, it can spam STAB Hurricane off a nice 125 Base SAtk or support its team with Tailwind. All of them are good pokemon who see little to no play, even in lower tiers.

haha you straight left, Skarm. You werent gonna get anywhere is probably what you thought, right?

Anyways, I like to think Azumarill is also very underrated in rain as well. Aqua Jets predictability is what nets it for me as it leads to a lot of easily seen switches.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    haha you straight left, Skarm. You werent gonna get anywhere is probably what you thought, right?

Anyways, I like to think Azumarill is also very underrated in rain as well. Aqua Jets predictability is what nets it for me as it leads to a lot of easily seen switches.
    Huh?

Nah, it's super easy to kill.

~Credits to myself~

oh it seems he has not joined yet or is not joining what a pitty

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    oh it seems he has not joined yet or is not joining what a pitty
    Aww, that sucks. Couldnt you get back into contact with him? >.<

vvv Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Aww, that sucks. Couldnt you get back into contact with him? >.<
    Yeah, that might kick 'em into joining!

~Credits to myself~

or put them off, you can't be too pushy, then you look like a butt hole

Posts 828-832 are considered as spam, this is your warning to stay on topic before heavier infractions hit

^ Sorry Miror, it won't happen again. Anyways, I've seen a lot of teams with Sharpedo on them. He's UU, but works in OU well too. How about that?

~Credits to myself~

his problem is he is a bit of a glasscannon and needs support to function well.

or put them off, you can't be too pushy, then you look like a butt hole
    Of course, you wouldn't just want them to forget either. ^^; But suppose you could be right!

his problem is he is a bit of a glasscannon and needs support to function well.
    The prevalence of Breloom, however makes pulling Sharpedo off in OU hard. It is pretty rewarding though. Sharpedo sweeps always feel good and well-earned for me. -w-

vvv Lookie

i wonder hwo much scizors bp could do

i wonder hwo much scizors bp could do
    Enough for the "not very effective" message to not matter very much. Especially factoring in Sharps LO damage, would severely lower his sweeping potential.

All priority would pretty much have to be eliminated.

vvv Lookie

i wonder how well xatu fairs against breloom

oh btw our new member will be joining soon. RisingPokeStar

Psh, who spams? Anyways, I have no idea what to do for my next team :/

make a sun team.

I like it Now it is time to read up on sun teams if I ever finish my homework

btw we have 4 enteries of the nine i think it was, in so far?

Page 34 of 265 FirstFirst ... 243031323334353637384484134 ... LastLast