Page 4 of 265 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

OK, how do I join?

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    pffft spadefans

We all know it's all about blakblastoise.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TFDpElbd834

Look at this man he doesn't need to be all HYPER and EXUBERANT. This is the kinda guy I imagine would play Pokemon with his eyes half-closed or something. -w-

Anyways enough fangasming, would Gligar fit well alongside Bisharp and Slowbro? The Slowbros a Specs set so it should, right?
    DID YOU SEE HIS THUNDURUS-T SWEEP?

Creds to Trickster44

Lol, blakblastoise just makes me think of Spade's Blastoise (blak), but my favorite was GuiTar xD Or the Tornadus, he gave that one awesome nickname (RockULikeA)

This one I shared. It should work. It's what happens when I lose the weather war. And why I use Lilligant over Venusaur.

By the way, do y'all think I should run some SpA on that Heatran to OHKO SpecsToed? After that match I'm wondering if that might not be such a bad idea.
    Last edited by loco1234; 14th March 2013 at 9:43 PM.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    blakblastoise was good, but my favorite was GuiTar xD Or the Tornadus, he gave that one awesome nickname (RockULikeA)

This one I shared. It should work. It's what happens when I lose the weather war. And why I use Lilligant over Venusaur.

By the way, do y'all think I should run some SpA on that Heatran to OHKO SpecsToed? After that match I'm wondering if that might not be such a bad idea.
    Lolling Lilligant. Yeah, that might be a good idea.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    DID YOU SEE HIS THUNDURUS-T SWEEP?
    Hellz yea. I giggled at how the opponent was over in the comments like "Aww I was hoping you wouldnt upload this". xD

Might as well put on the extra couple of points or so. What harm could it do anyways? Anyways I must go now cause I gotta run early today. Lataz playaz.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Although if I hadn't lost the Grass Gem on Gastrodon that would have KOed after Magma Storm, which is what it's meant to do... Hm. Decisions, decisions... I don't wanna sacrifice bulk for more power than I need to get the job done but at the same time it would be nice to be able to guarantee it in situations like that one so if I don't have my Sun at the very least they don't have their Rain

I'll try it and see which I like better!
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Although if I hadn't lost the Grass Gem on Gastrodon that would have KOed after Magma Storm, which is what it's meant to do... Hm. Decisions, decisions... I don't wanna sacrifice bulk for more power than I need to get the job done but at the same time it would be nice to be able to guarantee it in situations like that one so if I don't have my Sun at the very least they don't have their Rain
    I say, but it in. A little bulk loss is not as big as the loss of your weather. And now that I think about it, I think my new team is gonna be a anti-weather team.

~Credits to myself~

Even 252 SpA can't guarantee the KO at 75% without Grass Gem (75% is around where Magma Storm + 2 turns of trap damage leaves SpecsToed assuming Rain) XD

With 4, the way I currently have it (I run 252 HP / 4 SpA / 252 SpD), Grass Gem Solarbeam does 84%-100% against 252/0 Politoed, which KOs after Magma Storm + 2 turns of trap damage (1 while I Sunny Day, 1 while I Solarbeam). I'll probably keep it how it is for now.

I lol at defensive Toed though, standard defensive Toed can do a whopping 14-17% with Scald in the sun. 7HKO. And Toxic can't touch me. And Encore just traps them for longer.
    Last edited by loco1234; 14th March 2013 at 9:58 PM.

wow i passed out cold for a while there.

Holy cow I didn't expect the clan to be this active already lol, anyways do we have a tournament thread up?

Also: Tehwhilechase and EtikaWorldNetwork are my favorite pokemon youtubers lately

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Holy cow I didn't expect the clan to be this active already lol, anyways do we have a tournament thread up?

Also: Tehwhilechase and EtikaWorldNetwork are my favorite pokemon youtubers lately
    Wilechase is a pretty good battler, but pokeaimMD is better
    And witch king, do u still need tutoring?

Creds to Trickster44

Lol witch king needs tutoring? Last I checked you were solidly in the 1800-1900's bro, what happened?

Also; why we have no tournament thread up guys?

tutoring? I like the idea of getting others opinions onteams i create on smogon, but since i have to wait a week till I post again, as for battling I assume I'll be rusty since i hve not battled much since my father passed away because it's generally stressful as i am rather hyper competitive. Once I remove all the rust i'll be fine, it may take a while, but this old war horse ain't done yet. The smash pass team was a nice idea but it's bad to practice with while your in the lower lader rating as random stragigies cna screew with it, it's a very fine art, o a new one is in order and as i said i cnanot post any team on smogon until the 2 week limit is up, which i think is thursday. I like to talk about these thing's, 2 heads are better than one and most of the tinme my fellow smogonites are very good at rating, normally it's tweak there a pokemon switch there. I have never been hounded into there, thanfully as i always make sure the team is good enough first to avoid severe critism .

Well, I don't have much time to test for the war team. I'm pretty sure Skam knows most of you guys, so I'll be asking him to send me a list of good candidates. At least we'd have something to start out with...
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

I wanna ask the Daedric guy about my banner but in all honesty it looks like he's already got so much on his plate atm.

And also, tutor talk all of a sudden? Who's the tutors? :0

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

One still needs to be hired.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    tutoring? I like the idea of getting others opinions onteams i create on smogon, but since i have to wait a week till I post again, as for battling I assume I'll be rusty since i hve not battled much since my father passed away because it's generally stressful as i am rather hyper competitive. Once I remove all the rust i'll be fine, it may take a while, but this old war horse ain't done yet. The smash pass team was a nice idea but it's bad to practice with while your in the lower lader rating as random stragigies cna screew with it, it's a very fine art, o a new one is in order and as i said i cnanot post any team on smogon until the 2 week limit is up, which i think is thursday. I like to talk about these thing's, 2 heads are better than one and most of the tinme my fellow smogonites are very good at rating, normally it's tweak there a pokemon switch there. I have never been hounded into there, thanfully as i always make sure the team is good enough first to avoid severe critism .
    Sorry, I meant help, but I'll be happy to help

Creds to Trickster44

Ugh so much activity. And all this impressive talk about stuff I don't know about.

3DS Friend Code: 2664 3074 5474
    360 gamer tag: Jade SpellBlade Msn/skype: JC-Kane@hotmail.com or JC-Kane.
    Pokedex and Boxdex Completion
    5th gen
    Pokedex: Complete Boxdex: Complete
    6th gen
    Kalos Dex: Complete

Anyways, I'm thinking of making an anti-weather team. I need help plz

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    I wanna ask the Daedric guy about my banner but in all honesty it looks like he's already got so much on his plate atm.

And also, tutor talk all of a sudden? Who's the tutors? :0
    While I'm not amazing at banners, if you already have the pictures I can give it a whirl. The banner in my sig is done by myself and it looks pretty good IMO. I also have someone that can give me a few pointers if it isn't up to your expectations

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    One still needs to be hired.
    I could be a uu tutor as stated before (and skam said he was ok with it). I'm not to bad with ou but I have been taking a slight break since I kinda over did it lately

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Anyways, I'm thinking of making an anti-weather team. I need help plz
    Ok, everyone that needs help: post your team on the thread. Loco, witch king, and myself are all fairly good raters last I checked. I tend to be even better when I am doing it for a friend

Edit: Gastrodon is an excellent anti weather mon, having ease with rain and sand teams btw
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 15th March 2013 at 12:23 AM.

Yeah, Gastrodon murders rain and sand. Heatran does great against Sun too between Fire Blast and Earth Power (Flame Charge Heatran, anyway).

Hail is... Not terribly hard to deal with. Reuniclus also does a fine job against both Sand and Hail courtesy of great natural bulk and Magic Guard.

I actually find hail really fun to play. It's incredibly anti meta and as long as you don't slap 6 ice mons on a team it tends to work pretty well. In fact the current use of Hail should be to take out other weather starters and not let them have their weather of choice up. I think my hail team peaked high 1600's (which would be 1700's in the current meta) while my rain-hail team peaked in the 1800's with a lot of success owed to the hail section of the team. I find hail incredibly under rated right now

Well, I'm making a rain team, so I need an anti-sun/sand.

~Credits to myself~

That's probably because not many mons can abuse it
    And Skam, I would suggest tran

Creds to Trickster44

Dugtrio should be all you need then, weather war is won and your offensive rain abuser of choice cleans up

This has got to be the best match I've had yet with my Sun team, despite misclicking twice late-game, once Sunny Day when I meant Solarbeam and once Solarbeam when I meant Sunny Day

I've only really gotten Hail to work in CAP, where I have both Krilowatt and Reuniclus to work with, but that Hail team came out very good.

And I just decided to watch a random OU match, one of the people declared "I don't allow spectators" and quit... His rating turned out to be 920.... His name, ironically enough, matched what both me and his opponent said afterward almost perfectly: Lulwat XD
    Last edited by loco1234; 15th March 2013 at 1:27 AM.

Page 4 of 265 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast