Page 44 of 265 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Shedinjas beast what're you dudes on about

Quote Originally Posted by matgonor View Post
    Username:Matgonor
    Battling Rate (1-10):6-7(Been rusty lately)
    PO/PS Name:Matgonor
    WiFi Name/FC:MATIAS
    Referred by:Skarmory7
    Had some story with skarm.

Accepted? Unless you were already accepted by Skarm earlier on? Got no idea how that works so just consider yourself double accepted or something...^^;

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

LOL.Ty then
    Skarm was calling me to enter before

Click on my banner to go into my shop!

White FC: 4642-4390-4207
    Y FC:5069 4882 3444

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Shedinjas beast what're you dudes on about

Accepted? Unless you were already accepted by Skarm earlier on? Got no idea how that works so just consider yourself double accepted or something...^^;
    shedinja's terrible....

Welcome TheForestSage and Mat It was Easter today so I was celebrating sorry for not being on earlier. Hope you enjoy your stay, and I'm not sure if Pwner recognizes mat? You haven't said anything Pwner haha

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    shedinja's terrible....
    I think he was being sarcastic? haha If you knock out threats to shedinja early in the battle he can be used though

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    I think he was being sarcastic? haha If you knock out threats to shedinja early in the battle he can be used though
    ^
    Though in Russians defense sarcasm is kinda hard to detect on the web so yeeaaahhh xD

Also, as much as I love Sheddy doing all that is just too much and then there's all that passive and blehh

vvv Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    ^
    Though in Russians defense sarcasm is kinda hard to detect on the web so yeeaaahhh xD

Also, as much as I love Sheddy doing all that is just too much and then there's all that passive and blehh
    That is true, unfortunately Shedinja needs too much support to be used well so he's cut from the team (sorry sheddy)

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

and by knock out threats, you mean anything faster with a fire/rock/dark/ghost/flying move, stealth rocks, spikes, toxic spikes, get rid of any willowisp or toxic users, get rid of sandstorm and hail, and then let it run free?

EDIT: ninja'd, and by the other party too >.<
    Last edited by Klaus™; 1st April 2013 at 4:16 AM.

Shedinja discussion? Sturdy Shedinja in Hackmons, YAY!!
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

hmm....still death by passive.

Still takes a lot of support. But give it Safeguard and it can be really annoying. People literally run Leech Seed just to get through Safeguard Shedinja.
    Last edited by loco1234; 1st April 2013 at 4:43 AM.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Shedinja discussion? Sturdy Shedinja in Hackmons, YAY!!
    Does it work Sturdy>Sash>Death? Neva really found out -_-

vvv Lookie

Sturdy Shedinja doesn't get KOed ever by being attacked unless it loses Sturdy. Which is why that + Safeguard is so annoying and why people run Leech Seed just to beat it.

Leaving 10chars :[

Alright guys, today is the last day to join the dual weather tournament. i shall edit this post with those who have joined and already submitted their teams.

Yah I had to submit my team early because I won't have PO/PS access for a few days.

~Credits to myself~

When're the teams due?I'm thinking I'm gonna make mine in study hall tomorrow, since it's a double block. Or after school, worst-case scenario. Then testing, and I should have it submitted by Wednesday.

It's due Thursday

Quote Originally Posted by Kim Kil Whan View Post
    Leaving 10chars :[
    So soon? Well g'bye then. :0

This dual weather thing seems pretty neat. How many peeps have joined in so far?

vvv Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Assassin's Alliance presents...

The Dual-Weather Challenge!
    ~Hosted by That Crazy Russian and Electrolyte~

Weather is a dominant force in OU. Rain, sun, sand, and even hail at times. They all destroy, and that's why they're so popular. Over 20% of teams are rain teams, and I'm sure sand sand sun are close behind. Although hail might not be as dominant as the other three, it can still be a very great team if you know how to abuse it correctly. But... what if you could use two weathers? What if you could make a team with to fused weathers, that could still win you many matches? That my friend, is dual weather. Like Kyurem-B, it needs some love. Let's give ours to it.

Applying and Submitting
    The deadline to apply is Monday, April 1st. And no, this is not an April Fools joke. The deadline to submit your teams is Thursday, April 4th. You will submit the teams to That Crazy Russian, and he and Electrolyte will evaluate them. You can also provide replays, laddering peaks, etc. They might show how different unique sets work in the metagame, even if the judges don't. That might make the difference, so go for it. Good luck!

Contestants

Copy this and put your name in the next available spot if you'd like to join:

1. Skamory7
    2. ZoroarkForever
    3. The Pwner
    4. Malomyotismon
    5. Dragonicwari

Good luck, and may the odds be ever in your favor!
    those in green have submitted their teams already.

I haven't joined yet? Could've sworn I remembered commenting on being 6 again... Well then,

1. Skamory7
    2. ZoroarkForever
    3. The Pwner
    4. Malomyotismon
    5. Dragonicwari
    6. Loco1234

o oops >.<

i must have gotten the wrong post. my bad. yeah, you did join

still waiting for that second opinion from the smogonite.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

So if i get it right, in this tournament you need to make a team with 2 different weathers?

Click on my banner to go into my shop!

White FC: 4642-4390-4207
    Y FC:5069 4882 3444

Hey guys, I have a feeling I'm going to be inactive for the next week or so (or rarely active at best). I have incredibly intense growth spurts (my doctor has offered me Vicodin for it after my explanation o it to her) and I just won't have the time to be on from that. If you guys really want more info on it feel free to vm/pm me

@mat: yes, you have 2 weather starters on the team or make it obvious that you prefer having both weathers on the team (ex is using sift swim+ rain dance+ ninetales). Unless the Russian says otherwise

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Page 44 of 265 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494144 ... LastLast