Page 51 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast
Results 1,251 to 1,275 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    it was very broken. it heavily centralized the meta into rain-domination hurricane spam. if you didnt have like, a spd rachi, or a faster scarf user or something, it could just spam hurricane without a care in the world.
    Yep, that's my boy Specs T-T. I do remember being able to beat it with something like Cloyster and Scizor

~Credits to myself~

base 121 speed, regenerator, were also in the running for it's brokeness.

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

Yeah, I guess that's right. I remember switching out just to troll my opponent and sometimes they'd forfeit.

~Credits to myself~

i sent the banner form, but the event is still pending.

Smogon. Malaconda. Hurry up. I wanna playtest ittttttttttt XD
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

what are you talking about?

Malaconda's BW CAP5
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Malaconda's BW CAP5
    Is malaconda a person or something?

~Credits to myself~

Er, Malaconda is BW CAP5. 5th CAPmon of the 5th generation. It's getting close to being done XD

Alright, so TEG wants to war us. I can throw together a team on PS if you guys want, to test our subs if they wish to move up to the main war team.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Er, Malaconda is BW CAP5. 5th CAPmon of the 5th generation. It's getting close to being done XD
    Oh, okay. I should try CAP sometime!
    Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    Alright, so TEG wants to war us. I can throw together a team on PS if you guys want, to test our subs if they wish to move up to the main war team.
    I wish to stay a sub due to my availability to battle of only half the time. And this is 5v5 or 3v3? I'm guessing is 5.

~Credits to myself~

cosmic you asked about the war team and what i think, show we who you have as subs and the main team and i'll do as you ask and judge it's sutibility.

I've got the lineup currently up-to-date.

And yes, it's likely better to have a 5 vs 5 war with TEG, unless issues on their end dictate otherwise.

EDIT: Let Victini's reign of terror begin! http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-14193462

My team:     Spoiler:- team:
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 8th April 2013 at 9:25 PM.
    ------------
    ----------------

We have:

Main Team: Russian, matgonor, ZoroarkForever, thenewguy24
    Subs: Me, Dragonic, loco, witch king, Cosmic, and TheForestSage

~Credits to myself~

I should stay sub for now too. I'm packed this week, bar today (especially Friday, all-day volleyball tournament). But like I said earlier, if you really needed me to I could try to work a war match in.

Still. I'd prefer to be a sub for now.

Oh, okay. I should try CAP sometime!
    Do it! CAP is a ton of fun haha

i would like to see draconic or skamory, on the main war team in a 5 v 5, your team building skills show a high degree of knowledge and more importantly compitence and in my experience wars are easier than laddering, from my time on pe2k.

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    i would like to see draconic or skamory, on the main war team in a 5 v 5, your team building skills show a high degree of knowledge and more importantly compitence and in my experience wars are easier than laddering, from my time on pe2k.
    Thanks I never would've thought I'm war team material lol. Dragonic we'd both agree (me and him) should stay as a sub because he has personal reasons of availability to battle and I wanna make sure he's perfectly okay from those growin pains. I'll be on it, but I have confidence issues like witch king haha but I'll try my best if I have to be on it. Id prefer Cosmic as he's a better battler

~Credits to myself~

I put myself as a sub because of my limited availability. However, for this war I'll go ahead and put myself on the team.

EDIT: Did that, and sent a request for an open war (no matchups) to TEG. It'll be 5 vs 5.
    Last edited by Cosmic Fury; 8th April 2013 at 9:46 PM.
    ------------
    ----------------

Quote Originally Posted by Cosmic Fury View Post
    I put myself as a sub because of my limited availability. However, for this war I'll go ahead and put myself on the team.

EDIT: Did that, and sent a request for an open war (no matchups) to TEG. It'll be 5 vs 5.
    I can create the post if you can't and yellow can't either.

~Credits to myself~

Someone just led Rayquaza against me... In Balanced Hackmons... I wasn't aware leads besides Deo-S were even used in BH....

Someone just led Rayquaza against me... In Balanced Hackmons... I wasn't aware leads besides Deo-S were even used in BH....
    Lol same here. I only played hackmons once and I used Deo-S

~Credits to myself~

My team's full of trolls haha, Normalize Skill Swap Gengar, Prankster Lugia, Heart Swap Groudon and Imposter Chansey XD

My team's full of trolls haha, Normalize Skill Swap Gengar, Prankster Lugia, Heart Swap Groudon and Imposter Chansey XD
    It's always nice to have a Contrary user, as I'm making my first BH team now with Contrary Kyurem-W

~Credits to myself~

Interesting. I'd go for Simple Shell Smash with Kyu-W

Upon finding a second opponent, I took out 4 mons with Lugia... And gained 224 ladder points for it XD

Interesting. I'd go for Simple Shell Smash with Kyu-W
    I'm also trying to incorporate something with Darkrai

~Credits to myself~

Page 51 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4147484950515253545561101151 ... LastLast