Page 66 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast
Results 1,626 to 1,650 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

oh, burying time. ;-;

Yep that was pretty cool sounding battle there, dragonic. You should've saved the log tho, bro! <<

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Just for future reference, if your opponent has a threat out and you have the choice of an attack that hits for super effective damage or an attack that has stab but isn't perfectly accurate, go for the perfectly accurate super effective move.

I have the log metal

Edited because a member of TEG made a comment to me about it and I didn't realize it could come across very poorly. My apologies to those I may have offended, I'm just trying to put out a tip for my clan
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 17th April 2013 at 3:36 AM.

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Just for future reference, if your opponent has a GARCHOMP out and you are using Rotom W and have a moveeset consisting of Hydrop pump, HIDDEN POWER ICE, volt switch, and any other filler move ever, DO NOT USE HYDRO PUMP. That is all

I have the log metal
    Sounds like his Rotom was scarfd or somethin

gimme dat log

vvv Lookie

It had lefties, he just made a really weird play when it was obvious (at least to me) that I was going to set up in his face. I thought he was scarfed since I missed his leftovers:

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-14994082

I was hiding my Conk had leftovers just about the entire game, even with the miss I might have won:

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-14995067

ofc not dragon. you pick volt switch. cuz garchomp is blue, so it MUST be water type. duh.

and who uses rotom anyway? its such an unmanly pokemon. use jellicent. that mustache makes it 10x better than it could be, because of the manly factor.

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    ofc not dragon. you pick volt switch. cuz garchomp is blue, so it MUST be water type. duh.

and who uses rotom anyway? its such an unmanly pokemon. use jellicent. that mustache makes it 10x better than it could be, because of the manly factor.
    I like to use earthquakes on Gliscor because they are purple. That makes them Poison type XD Great article

i mean, rotom-w is a laundry machine.

only women use laundry machines.

gosh guys, isnt it obvious how unmanly it is?

I personally prefer the grass or fire type rotoms, because one is a lawn mower and only men use them. The other I cook bacon in, BACON!

Tonight has been productive for me in this clan, hopefully skam updates ranks and everything soon

"Cooking" bacon in an Oven? rokay raggy
    men things -w-

Also, aww my post got buried ;-; I just wanted an opinion iz alll...

vvv Lookie

Spoiler:- my rate:

I feel like Kyurem B doesn't do to much for the team... It's an added fighting and rock weakness that you don't really want

Also, my favorite way to cook bacon is on a recently overused fire arm that the Russians are known for
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 17th April 2013 at 2:54 AM.

Ak 47? Hey I'm trying to put together an actual team for wifi while I wait for my laptop. I was thinking of making a team around volcorano I was wondering what iv I should settle for?

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

I bekieve I have a shiny near flawless timid Larvesta with hidden power ice. I could give you a clone of it if you would like (it would be nice if you let me clone it once it was EV trained as well)

hp ice is an....ok hp.... for volc. rock or ground is better, to stop other volcs/ninetales, and heatran. rock would be best though.

That would be great by the way how did u get all those shinies?

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

I've got several dozen in my Black and White Versions, but they're all back home.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    hp ice is an....ok hp.... for volc. rock or ground is better, to stop other volcs/ninetales, and heatran. rock would be best though.
    My feelings exactly, I almost always run rock personally

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingRedHead View Post
    That would be great by the way how did u get all those shinies?
    Trading, lots and lots of trading. I am the owner of a pretty solid trade shop here on the forums. When would you like the Larvesta?

I feel like Kyurem B doesn't do to much for the team... It's an added fighting and rock weakness that you don't really want
    Well im feelin with Celebi and Donphan around im kinda ensured

But, I do feel like I deviated from the point of the team which was to spam Kyurem when I could. -w- Guess I gotta pay attention.

vvv Lookie

Anytime would be great. I wish I could offer you something in return I've got a couple of shinies but none of them are much good

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    creds to swornmetal.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Well im feelin with Celebi and Donphan around im kinda ensured

But, I do feel like I deviated from the point of the team which was to spam Kyurem when I could. -w- Guess I gotta pay attention.
    Celebi doesn't reliably take on every fighting type? Especially choiced variants of Terrakion that carry x scissor

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingRedHead View Post
    Anytime would be great. I wish I could offer you something in return I've got a couple of shinies but none of them are much good
    Don't worry about it; brought this over to vm's

Ah, hax... And that Rotom conversation was of awesomeness. Just sayin'. I agree. Pringles Jellicent is far manlier than Rotom-W.

Grats on the win Dragonic!
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Celebi doesn't reliably take on every fighting type? Especially choiced variants of Terrakion that carry x scissor
    Yes, but she takes fighting type MOVES. If it's a Banded variant, however then im screwed either way cuz you know power and stob and zipzopzoobitybop and when i was a little girl i used 2 wear pigtails

unpredicted X-Scissors from any set however, would spell doom and iiii'm not entierely keen on my ability to see obv X-Scissors now that you mention it but it all depends on circumstance or whatevs. How do defensive Volcs hold out these days? Havent even heard of them in 4eva :0

vvv Lookie

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Ah, hax... And that Rotom conversation was of awesomeness. Just sayin'. I agree. Pringles Jellicent is far manlier than Rotom-W.

Grats on the win Dragonic!
    Thanks man, but we can't forget about the other two people who won either (Cosmic and ThatCrazyRussian). Also: I came to the realization I am starting to sport facial hair very similiar to that beast, it is definitely time for a shave.

I'm kind of excited for when I am done testing my team for the challenge so I can try out something new. Not sure what yet, I haven't ran rain in a while

@Metal: hp bug is becoming popular on Keldeo, just saying. As far as Volc goes: stone edge and hydro pump. It hurts and most fighting types in the tier get one or the other

I should probably try running hp bug on my keldeo. Right now I got hp ghost for those psychic and ghost types. Everything else pretty much gets destroyed by Calm Mind Hydro Pump
    X and Y FC: 3136-7169-1610

So many posts I had to read •____________•

Congrats on the war win Dragonic, and to Russian and Cosmic as well, and to ZoroarkForever and thenewguy24 for trying! Rotom is not manly, and Jelly-Cents are for real men. Especially the female ones cuz real men wear pink dudes. Agito, if you're running a CM set for Keldeo or specs, go for bug, but let me just warn you of the amount of sash alakazams out there

Edit: Dayum our war with CC is up already, good luck! Check the thread to make sure that you're in it or not!
    Last edited by Skarm™; 17th April 2013 at 1:14 PM.

~Credits to myself~

Page 66 of 265 FirstFirst ... 165662636465666768697076116166 ... LastLast