Page 72 of 265 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Didn't Skam say he was going to be away this week?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

working on eonic espionage round 2

buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

sorry for the inactivity was at the beach all weekend. got a team ready if any one wants to battle

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

^ It's coo, redhead. -w-

Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    you mean bulbapedia right?

hopefully, we can get something started soon. either an event or war. skam, are we doing the event thingy we talked a little about?
    idk maybe just follow your heart

Our next war will be against AoS followed by TBC if everything wants 2 go according to plan.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Didn't Skam say he was going to be away this week?
    Yupyup

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    Oh wow I remember that lol

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

I personally was not a huge fan of the first, I always felt like TTar was to much of a threat iirc and I'm not a big fan of relying on stat dropping moves. I would hate to face it just because of how overpowering it can be but I also didn't like using it

did i miss something? whats eoinic espionage round two?

This is eonic espeonage round 2

Latias@life orb

timid
    252special attack 252speed 6 hp
    draco meteor
    surf
    psyshock
    recover

latios@choice scarf

timid
    252special attack 6 hp 252speed
    draco meteor
    surf
    thunder
    psyshock

Weavile@choice band

jolly
    32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
    low kick
    ice shard
    ice punch
    pursuit

keldeo@life orb

timid
    252special attack 6 special defence 252 speed
    Hydro pump
    icy wind
    sacred sword
    hp bug

cobolion@expert belt

naive
    28 Atk / 228 SpA / 252 Spe
    hp ice
    Close combat
    volt switch
    stealth rock

politoed@leftovers

252hp 252 defence 6special attack
    bold
    Hydro pump
    toxic
    protect
    perish song
    Last edited by Master Aqua; 30th April 2013 at 8:22 PM.

Eon Rain team? Interesting.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Alright, so here's a rare instance in which I actually have my Scizor sweep a RAIN team... A Hydro Pump miss on the other side let him stay in longer, but overall, this sweep was superb. All it took after just one SD was to spam Acrobatics and Bullet Punch to my heart's content. XD

Spoiler:- Scizor Sweep:
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

Okay I think after this battle my mastery of hax can be seen easily, my mamoswine is untouchable

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16613169

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Just popped in to say hi and yeah I probably will be inactive. I see there was a lot of LC talk though

~Credits to myself~

Anyone have a decent recommendation for a bulky OU team? I realized that majority of the dmg I deal/receive is due to hax upon switching and I wanna try and fix that.
    X and Y FC: 3136-7169-1610

Quote Originally Posted by Agito97 View Post
    Anyone have a decent recommendation for a bulky OU team? I realized that majority of the dmg I deal/receive is due to hax upon switching and I wanna try and fix that.
    Reuniclus

This is eonic espeonage round 2

Latias@life orb

timid
    252special attack 252speed 6 hp
    draco meteor
    surf
    psyshock
    recover

latios@choice scarf

timid
    252special attack 6 hp 252speed
    draco meteor
    surf
    thunder
    psyshock

Weavile@choice band

jolly
    32 HP / 252 Atk / 224 Spe
    low kick
    ice shard
    ice punch
    pursuit

keldeo@life orb

timid
    252special attack 6 special defence 252 speed
    Hydro pump
    icy wind
    sacred sword
    hp bug

cobolion@expert belt

naive
    28 Atk / 228 SpA / 252 Spe
    hp ice
    Close combat
    volt switch
    stealth rock

politoed@leftovers

252hp 252 defence 6special attack
    bold
    Hydro pump
    toxic
    protect
    perish song
    Have you considered hp fighting on a Lati@s? It destroys TTar and most people don't expect it

did i miss something? whats eoinic espionage round two?
    I forgot you were not a part of skies of the pheonix, Eonic Espionage was an older team Thewitchking made and it is almost purely based on offensive power

i dont see the point of having both latis on the same team....

it just exponentiates weaknesses, and offers nothing in return...

It's basically the same concept of any two pokemon that are the same type on a team, besides the two tend to offer different roles in a match (Latios being an amazing revenge killer while Latias serves as a tank). Honestly I don't think there is a counter that will stop both if played right.... And he knows how to play this

scarf tyranitar

Completely blanked on that >.< however Scarf TTar also has to face off against 3 other mons that will do some really solid damage to it (Politoed, Keldeo, Cobalion). That is a good reason to add on hp fighting though >.> (Bonus damage yay)

scarf scizor, scarf rachi (uturn), completely walled by ferrothorn, most scarf drags and +1/+1 drags, anything that can get off a pursuit or something.

and im sure there are others, but that's just off the top of my head.

yeah, teammates are there. but, youre not facing a one man army there. the other team has teammates as well. i have my venusaur/celebi to take care of keldeo. scizor for weavile. between those two, you're pretty much set. not factoring in witch king's skill.

i dont see the point in running pretty much the same pokemon on a team, unless its something like dragmag. lati@s have pretty much the same counters, the same threats, etc. switching the SpD and SpA base stats doesn't make two pokemon with the same evs nature and moves two completely different sweepers.

i know of many 'c-c-c-combo' pokemon that are similar enough, yet different enough, to work together. terrakeldeo is a common one. latios and latias are just to similar to function well enough together, imo, and they just compound unneeded weaknesses.

scarf scizor, scarf rachi (uturn), completely walled by ferrothorn,
    Neither wants to take a bunch of rain boosted surfs and scarf scizor isn't likely to be firing off pursuits....

most scarf drags and +1/+1 drags, anything that can get off a pursuit or something.
    His Latios is scarfed.....

and im sure there are others, but that's just off the top of my head.

yeah, teammates are there. but, youre not facing a one man army there. the other team has teammates as well. i have my venusaur/celebi to take care of keldeo. scizor for weavile. between those two, you're pretty much set. not factoring in witch king's skill.

i dont see the point in running pretty much the same pokemon on a team, unless its something like dragmag. lati@s have pretty much the same counters, the same threats, etc. switching the SpD and SpA base stats doesn't make two pokemon with the same evs nature and moves two completely different sweepers.

i know of many 'c-c-c-combo' pokemon that are similar enough, yet different enough, to work together. terrakeldeo is a common one. latios and latias are just to similar to function well enough together, imo, and they just compound unneeded weaknesses.
    It seemed to work for him before, and honestly it is one of those things that doesn't seem like it should work but it does. I tried the original team (with permission) and while I didn't like how the team worked it still did a lot better than I ever expected it to. Maybe you should give it a test run?

His team was stacked;

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...attle-16673628
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 1st May 2013 at 3:10 AM.

oops, didnt see the scarf >.< ignore the latter part of threats lol.

iirc, tech-boosted pursuit ohkoes, regardless switch. if predicted correctly, i.e. on dragon pulse, you just lost one of your pokemon. so why isnt scarfsciz going to be pursuit trapping?

i will probably eventually test it. unfortunately, i dont have a lot of time right now and everything, and am too busy laddering my sun team. i still need to try out our team we made together dragon :[

regardless, a simple sand core of ferrothorn(/celebi) /tyranitar/ keldeo takes out half that team. seems like something that needs fixed, and the best way would be to take out latias.

It's all good, I'm sure I'm missing stuff to

Scarf Scizor actually runs pursuit? Lol I didn't think it did tbh

I haven't used that team in a while :x not going to lie I've made like 6 + since

Yeah, that could be an issue... Still it's not my team so it is up to TheWitchKing to decide, honestly if he is at the level I remember him at he might not have any issue at all (he was good last time I faced him, really good)

Oh darcaonic you didn't tell him? Eonic espionage was the team that got me to third on the ladder. The origonal one anyways, once the lati's counters are gone, so is the opponent, no team is ever truely prepared for two like minded such as the lati, especially considering the raw power, speed and bulk of the twins. Trust me, once this team is ready, it will be a wrecking ball.

Also hp fighting is rather weak, even against tyraniatar, it's not worth it, last i checked

hey was just thought I would throw this out of here
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...attle-16709804
    point is I reached 1650 on PS even though it was just random team battles

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingRedHead View Post
    hey was just thought I would throw this out of here
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...attle-16709804
    point is I reached 1650 on PS even though it was just random team battles
    You simply did not care for that poor little Tangela ;-;

Also, witch king, I hope someone rates your team on Smogon soon. Im kinda interested in what others gotta say.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Le PS ranking is climbing (slowly but surely) here too, I was 1673 last I checked. Note that this is in LC, not OU XD
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Page 72 of 265 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122172 ... LastLast