Page 73 of 265 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

  1. #1801
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    Oh darcaonic you didn't tell him? Eonic espionage was the team that got me to third on the ladder. The origonal one anyways, once the lati's counters are gone, so is the opponent, no team is ever truely prepared for two like minded such as the lati, especially considering the raw power, speed and bulk of the twins. Trust me, once this team is ready, it will be a wrecking ball.

    Also hp fighting is rather weak, even against tyraniatar, it's not worth it, last i checked
    Lol Inknew you made the top 100 but I forgot how high you had gotten needless to say, Thewitchking knows how to play this team

    Quote Originally Posted by AnnoyingRedHead View Post
    hey was just thought I would throw this out of here
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/repla...attle-16709804
    point is I reached 1650 on PS even though it was just random team battles
    Nice bro! Ou rank?


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  2. #1802
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Lol Inknew you made the top 100 but I forgot how high you had gotten needless to say, Thewitchking knows how to play this team



    Nice bro! Ou rank?
    Well i did in demember i need to re work it.

    buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

  3. #1803

    Default

    I think I'm gonna end up leaving the clan guys. I had fun while I was here but I think I'm gonna rejoin my old clan at TBC since they all moved there XD. We shall meet again on the battlefield
    X and Y FC: 3136-7169-1610



  4. #1804
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    Username: ^
    Opponent's Username: ZoroarkForever
    W/L/T: Win 1-0
    Notes: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16800700 a really excellent battle, though i still dont see why both latis .-.

    GG bro :]

    also, im nominating and hopefully approving zoroarkforever as the final war team slot. before, we had like, 1 extra where we rotated people in. now, our team is     Spoiler:- this:


    if there are any objectios to this, feel free to either vm or pm me, i will almost always answer back! :]
    Last edited by Klaus™; 2nd May 2013 at 3:18 AM.

  5. #1805
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agito97 View Post
    I think I'm gonna end up leaving the clan guys. I had fun while I was here but I think I'm gonna rejoin my old clan at TBC since they all moved there XD. We shall meet again on the battlefield
    G'bye Agito, have fun in th new clan

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    Username: ^
    Opponent's Username: ZoroarkForever
    W/L/T: Win 1-0
    Notes: http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16800700 a really excellent battle, though i still dont see why both latis .-.

    GG bro :]

    also, im nominating and hopefully approving zoroarkforever as the final war team slot. before, we had like, 1 extra where we rotated people in. now, our team is     Spoiler:- this:


    if there are any objectios to this, feel free to either vm or pm me, i will almost always answer back! :] *unless its dragon....
    ... I may or may not have an issue...


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  6. #1806
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Agito97 View Post
    I think I'm gonna end up leaving the clan guys. I had fun while I was here but I think I'm gonna rejoin my old clan at TBC since they all moved there XD. We shall meet again on the battlefield
    Whereva you feel comfortable, dude. -w-


    also sry bout that second one, russian




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  7. #1807
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    second one....?

    ! are you big digger nick? lol!

    dragon, i have no clue where you got that....

  8. #1808

    Default

    My new favorite core:
    @Life Orb

    Trait: Sheer Force
    Modest Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk, 30 Def
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SPAtk/ 252 Speed
    -Earth Power
    -Focus Blast
    -Hidden Power Ice
    -Rock Polish

    @Leftovers

    Trait: Natural Cure
    Calm Nature
    EVs: 252 HP/ 220 SDef/ 36 Speed
    -Giga Drain
    -Substitute
    -Nasty Plot
    -Baton Pass

    @Light Clay

    Trait: Levitate
    Timid Nature
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 SDef or SPAtk/ 252 Speed
    -Light Screen
    -Reflect
    -Memento
    -Magic Coat/Draco Meteor

    It's great for a sweep during any part of a match. Latios sets up screens and cripples the opponent offensively. This allows Celebi to acquire a Sub and Nasty Plot before passing to Lando, who Rock Polishes and sweeps the opponent. Or you can skip the Nasty/Sub and simply Rock Polish. The only problem is this core is extremely weak to Mamoswine, but Scarfed Keldeo fixes that (to an extent) and provides another Nasty Plot target. What do you guys think?

  9. #1809
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    @Zoroark, Do you run weather with that core?

    Also what do you guys think is the best lead to have if you're not running weather?
    Last edited by Narin; 2nd May 2013 at 8:47 AM.

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  10. #1810
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    second one....?

    ! are you big digger nick? lol!

    dragon, i have no clue where you got that....
    yerp -w-

    That was your Kyu-B team, right? :0

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoroarkForever View Post
    My new favorite core:
    @Life Orb

    Trait: Sheer Force
    Modest Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk, 30 Def
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SPAtk/ 252 Speed
    -Earth Power
    -Focus Blast
    -Hidden Power Ice
    -Rock Polish

    @Leftovers

    Trait: Natural Cure
    Calm Nature
    EVs: 252 HP/ 220 SDef/ 36 Speed
    -Giga Drain
    -Substitute
    -Nasty Plot
    -Baton Pass

    @Light Clay

    Trait: Levitate
    Timid Nature
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 SDef or SPAtk/ 252 Speed
    -Light Screen
    -Reflect
    -Memento
    -Magic Coat/Draco Meteor

    It's great for a sweep during any part of a match. Latios sets up screens and cripples the opponent offensively. This allows Celebi to acquire a Sub and Nasty Plot before passing to Lando, who Rock Polishes and sweeps the opponent. Or you can skip the Nasty/Sub and simply Rock Polish. The only problem is this core is extremely weak to Mamoswine, but Scarfed Keldeo fixes that (to an extent) and provides another Nasty Plot target. What do you guys think?



    You should prob opt for Draco on Latios tho. Just so you dont let that offensive prowess go to waste.




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  11. #1811
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    my favourite core atm has become rather popular but i was on of the first to use it


    Keltardo -lando, keldeo and tyranitar

    buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

  12. #1812
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    second one....?

    ! are you big digger nick? lol!

    dragon, i have no clue where you got that....
    Supposedly big digger nick is one of metals friends accounts...

    Note that your post was last edited after I made my post....

    Quote Originally Posted by ZoroarkForever View Post
    My new favorite core:
    @Life Orb

    Trait: Sheer Force
    Modest Nature
    IVs: 30 Atk, 30 Def
    EVs: 4 HP/ 252 SPAtk/ 252 Speed
    -Earth Power
    -Focus Blast
    -Hidden Power Ice
    -Rock Polish

    @Leftovers

    Trait: Natural Cure
    Calm Nature
    EVs: 252 HP/ 220 SDef/ 36 Speed
    -Giga Drain
    -Substitute
    -Nasty Plot
    -Baton Pass

    @Light Clay

    Trait: Levitate
    Timid Nature
    EVs: 252 HP/ 4 SDef or SPAtk/ 252 Speed
    -Light Screen
    -Reflect
    -Memento
    -Magic Coat/Draco Meteor

    It's great for a sweep during any part of a match. Latios sets up screens and cripples the opponent offensively. This allows Celebi to acquire a Sub and Nasty Plot before passing to Lando, who Rock Polishes and sweeps the opponent. Or you can skip the Nasty/Sub and simply Rock Polish. The only problem is this core is extremely weak to Mamoswine, but Scarfed Keldeo fixes that (to an extent) and provides another Nasty Plot target. What do you guys think?
    I'm honestly tempted to try it but... Scizor looks like a big issue

    Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    @Zoroark, Do you run weather with that core?

    Also what do you guys think is the best lead to have if you're not running weather?
    It depends on the team match up really, I tend to go for an entry hazard setter if they lack a good spinner against my team


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  13. #1813
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    lol metal

    those were some of the toughest battles ive had to face. ever. though I could tell I was being outplayed.
    just broke 1800 on an alt, "poopichu" looking forward to seeing how well I end up getting

  14. #1814
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    lol metal

    those were some of the toughest battles ive had to face. ever. though I could tell I was being outplayed.
    just broke 1800 on an alt, "poopichu" looking forward to seeing how well I end up getting
    wait, what? whos? You talkin about ours?

    And Forest Sage, there really isn't a "best" lead.




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  15. #1815

    Default

    I'm honestly tempted to try it but... Scizor looks like a big issue
    Scizor hasn't been a huge problem, though it is annoying.

    Here's some testing replays:
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16944988
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16943783
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16943585
    http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16940606

    The core works decently enough, but I'm still working on it.

  16. #1816
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Ilex Forest
    Posts
    32

    Default

    @Zoroark, I hope you don't mind but i was testing that core of yours and it works pretty freaking amazingly

    -> http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16950884

    (his team may not have been that good but eh)

    ~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

  17. #1817

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post
    @Zoroark, I hope you don't mind but i was testing that core of yours and it works pretty freaking amazingly

    -> http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-16950884

    (his team may not have been that good but eh)
    Test that core all you want. If I didn't want it used, I wouldn't have posted it. Have fun and good luck

    Sidenote: Mamoswine and Cloyster are really annoying.

  18. #1818
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    Minion Fire System
    Posts
    509

    Default

    Exams have started. Expect my activity to tank until May 22nd. I'll pop in when I can, but don't expect too much in the way of activity from me until then haha
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

    - Smogon's Castform analysis

  19. #1819
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Driving you crazy
    Posts
    229

    Default

    Just watch out for Cloyster with priority, like the one I have does. It's like a perverted cross between Scizor and Mamoswine, but with a different type. Powerful priority + epic setup move + even more powerful (not to mention sub-slashing) STAB = major threat.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

  20. #1820
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    alright, i bumped my rmt, with permission, and have found some threats that tear me apart in it. i would like anyone's advice on the matter :]

    my favorite core, and i believe i was the first to use/introduce it, is terrakeldeo- Terrakion + Keldeo. between those two, if you can set up, you play your team based off theirs. some threats to it, are celebi(unless hp bug) lati@s, and scizor/venusaur in sun.

    luckily, tyranitar fixes that a lot, and you just need something to get rid of scizor more efficiently.

        Spoiler:- core:

  21. #1821
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    alright, i bumped my rmt, with permission, and have found some threats that tear me apart in it. i would like anyone's advice on the matter :]

    my favorite core, and i believe i was the first to use/introduce it, is terrakeldeo- Terrakion + Keldeo. between those two, if you can set up, you play your team based off theirs. some threats to it, are celebi(unless hp bug) lati@s, and scizor/venusaur in sun.

    luckily, tyranitar fixes that a lot, and you just need something to get rid of scizor more efficiently.

        Spoiler:- core:
    Jirachi @ leftovers
    Serene grace
    Jolly
    Rest of Ev's here Hp/ 252 atk / enough speed to outrun a specific threat
    Body slam / T-wave
    Fire punch
    Iron head
    U-turn

    Boom, covers a lot of those threats pretty well. Though an added ground weakness probably won't be liked to much


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  22. #1822
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    or, i could use landorus-t. maybe a double dance set, or stealth rock setter pivot.

  23. #1823
    Join Date
    May 2012
    Posts
    46

    Default

    Username: Tehero
    Battling Rate (1-10): 7-9
    PO/PS Name: Tehero
    WiFi Name/FC: My DS is all the way across the room .-. Mind if I post later?
    Referred by: Metal
    Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    I always thought Spinda was some sort of panda combined with a teddy bear and a cocaine addict.

  24. #1824
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    411

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    or, i could use landorus-t. maybe a double dance set, or stealth rock setter pivot.
    Won't that make you rain weak though?

    Quote Originally Posted by Tehero View Post
    Username: Tehero
    Battling Rate (1-10): 7-9
    PO/PS Name: Tehero
    WiFi Name/FC: My DS is all the way across the room .-. Mind if I post later?
    Referred by: Metal
    Welcome dude, Skam won't be on for a while but I'm sure you will be accepted, especially if you were refered by metal


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  25. #1825
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    248

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tehero View Post
    Username: Tehero
    Battling Rate (1-10): 7-9
    PO/PS Name: Tehero
    WiFi Name/FC: My DS is all the way across the room .-. Mind if I post later?
    Referred by: Metal
    Sure dude come on in its pretty chill here atm -w-

    Also, is anyone up for the CCAT?
    That came up and then it blew away
    Last edited by MetalSonic; 4th May 2013 at 8:06 PM.




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Page 73 of 265 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783123173 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •