Page 76 of 265 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,900 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

  1. #1876
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    I'm bored, you have cool userbars, and I'm trying to get back into competitive battling. Might as well join.
    Username:Asbestospoison
    Battling Rate (1-10): Probably used to be around 8 or so, but I just got back from a year-long haitus, so closer to 4 or 5 now.
    PO/PS Name:It varies. A lot. But my most common names are probably Asbestospoison (or some variant), Brotato, or Hydraulics Mech.
    WiFi Name/FC: W: Quote. W2: Leia. IDK Friend codes.
    Referred by: No one.

  2. #1877
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    I'm bored, you have cool userbars, and I'm trying to get back into competitive battling. Might as well join.
    Username:Asbestospoison
    Battling Rate (1-10): Probably used to be around 8 or so, but I just got back from a year-long haitus, so closer to 4 or 5 now.
    PO/PS Name:It varies. A lot. But my most common names are probably Asbestospoison (or some variant), Brotato, or Hydraulics Mech.
    WiFi Name/FC: W: Quote. W2: Leia. IDK Friend codes.
    Referred by: No one.
    Chances are you will be accepted in the clan, so welcome dude I hope you enjoy your stay


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  3. #1878
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    I'm bored, you have cool userbars, and I'm trying to get back into competitive battling. Might as well join.
    Username:Asbestospoison
    Battling Rate (1-10): Probably used to be around 8 or so, but I just got back from a year-long haitus, so closer to 4 or 5 now.
    PO/PS Name:It varies. A lot. But my most common names are probably Asbestospoison (or some variant), Brotato, or Hydraulics Mech.
    WiFi Name/FC: W: Quote. W2: Leia. IDK Friend codes.
    Referred by: No one.
    Accepted. Enjoy it here and place a vote if you feel like it, man. -w-




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  4. #1879
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    Accepted. Enjoy it here and place a vote if you feel like it, man. -w-
    Thanks, and as for the vote, I've always liked Mamoswine, so my vote goes to it.

  5. #1880
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    Make a vote on the CCAT, look at the top post on page 94 and you will see your options
    i am going to abstain from voting tbh

    buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

  6. #1881
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    i am going to abstain from voting tbh
    Aww cmon, witch. Dx

    It was a first propose, first serve basis!
    really its quite simple just pick metagross




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  7. #1882
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    19

    Default

    probalay should say i am getting a name change to master aqua

    buttons by shadow of the under and banner by sworn metalhead of daedric design,

  8. #1883
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Philippines. (GMT+8)
    Posts
    163

    Default

    Username:LightningRevolver
    Battling Rate (1-10):8 a year ago but maybe 6 right now -_-
    PO/PS Name:LightningRevolver
    WiFi Name/FC:I don't remember but I don't have regular and stable WiFi for battling (so I can't battle here).
    Referred by:None




    "Light travels faster than sound. That's why some people appear bright until they speak."

    ~~~Black FC: 0175 6765 7656~~~
    ~~~X FC: 0259 1258 2670~~~

  9. #1884
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    probalay should say i am getting a name change to master aqua
    Nice bro

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningRevolver View Post
    Username:LightningRevolver
    Battling Rate (1-10):8 a year ago but maybe 6 right now -_-
    PO/PS Name:LightningRevolver
    WiFi Name/FC:I don't remember but I don't have regular and stable WiFi for battling (so I can't battle here).
    Referred by:None
    Just saying, most of us battle via ps or po


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  10. #1885
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Location
    Behind you
    Posts
    178

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningRevolver View Post
    Username:LightningRevolver
    Battling Rate (1-10):8 a year ago but maybe 6 right now -_-
    PO/PS Name:LightningRevolver
    WiFi Name/FC:I don't remember but I don't have regular and stable WiFi for battling (so I can't battle here).
    Referred by:None
    Welcome! And through the magic of technology, we can now play pokemon without actually owning a pokemon game (isn't the internet great?). Or did you mean "here" as in wi-fi?
    Either way, welcome.

    Also, just curious, for ranking up, does tier matter any? I'm pretty close to 1650 in hackmons, so I figured I should ask.

  11. #1886
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Skarm is back for the week, yay! Welcome to you two, and I should mention I knew LightningRevolver from a while back. Anyways, if you guys could fill me in on what's been up, that'd be great.


    ~Credits to myself~

  12. #1887
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Skarm is back for the week, yay! Welcome to you two, and I should mention I knew LightningRevolver from a while back. Anyways, if you guys could fill me in on what's been up, that'd be great.
    fo sho

    Agito left, if you weren't around for that, we got 3 new members in Tehero, Abestospoison, and Lightningruler, and the CCAT's off to kinduva shaky start but its cooo.

    A few battles were had here and there in the past few pages so you might wanna take the time to look through them. Redhead reached 16something on PS even though it was just random battles (like you said), Loco's gettin better at LC, Zoroark loves his new lando/celebi/latios core, me and Russian had a few battles but those dont count, and yup. Oh and witch might have a name change.

    Those are things I kinda remember. ^^;

    Quote Originally Posted by LightningRevolver View Post
    Username:LightningRevolver
    Battling Rate (1-10):8 a year ago but maybe 6 right now -_-
    PO/PS Name:LightningRevolver
    WiFi Name/FC:I don't remember but I don't have regular and stable WiFi for battling (so I can't battle here).
    Referred by:None
    you're in plz pick up your shirt from the bin and enjoy the free water




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  13. #1888
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere
    Posts
    694

    Default

    :[ id like some feedback on my rmt. some stuff still gives me trouble, though psilo completely f-ed up the alt i gave him :[

  14. #1889

    Default

    lets see i think there have been three or four new applicants. agito sensei left I believe. We kinda started your ccat because we got board. I think I meet the requirements for a rank up. and thats about all my lazy self can come up with at the moment.


    white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

  15. #1890
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Lol okay, welcome to all of you (again)! All of us (Metal especially) want a war, so I'll talk to Cosmic, and we're figure something out.


    ~Credits to myself~

  16. #1891
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Lol okay, welcome to all of you (again)! All of us (Metal especially) want a war, so I'll talk to Cosmic, and we're figure something out.
    If I have an opponent that doesn't mind waiting I could do this in 2 weeks, but now isn't a good time for me (just a heads up)

    Quote Originally Posted by Asbestospoison View Post
    Welcome! And through the magic of technology, we can now play pokemon without actually owning a pokemon game (isn't the internet great?). Or did you mean "here" as in wi-fi?
    Either way, welcome.

    Also, just curious, for ranking up, does tier matter any? I'm pretty close to 1650 in hackmons, so I figured I should ask.
    I don't think we have any limit on tiers but you do have to have the qualifications of the rank before (otherwise I should be a bit higher in rank )


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  17. #1892
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by That Crazy Russian™ View Post
    :[ id like some feedback on my rmt. some stuff still gives me trouble, though psilo completely f-ed up the alt i gave him :[
    yer rmt button dont work




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  18. #1893
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    401

    Default



    Second Tally
    aka the I thought Thatcrazyrussian was doing the 24 hour tally for whatever reason tally



    Mamoswine - 2
    Snorlax + Gengar core - 0
    Cress Tales Core - 1
    Metagross - 1
    Eviolite Munchlax - 1

    Being only 28 out of the 48 hours in, anyone can still pull through and win this! Remember, only 20 hours remain to vote!



    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  19. #1894
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    444

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post


    Second Tally
    aka the I thought Thatcrazyrussian was doing the 24 hour tally for whatever reason tally



    Mamoswine - 2
    Snorlax + Gengar core - 0
    Cress Tales Core - 1
    Metagross - 1
    Eviolite Munchlax - 1

    Being only 28 out of the 48 hours in, anyone can still pull through and win this! Remember, only 20 hours remain to vote!

    If you can vote for your own, go Metagross! If not, I'd go with CressTales


    ~Credits to myself~

  20. #1895
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    New England
    Posts
    401

    Default

    Lol you can't vote for your own, but someone else put forth Metagross so I believe you can vote for it


    ^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

  21. #1896
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    238

    Default

    pfft I cant go and vote for meta!? >m<

    fine i'll go stupid cresstales its so stupid this is so stupid stupidstupidstupid
    jk cresstales is actually kinda nice




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

  22. #1897

    Default

    Anyone want to battle?

  23. #1898
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Location
    Virginia
    Posts
    7

    Default

    Username: aScaryMonster
    Battling Rate (1-10): Well I'm 2-3 years rusty and still need to get a team.Just got Black 2 yesterday
    PO/PS Name: Don't play Pokemon online
    WiFi Name/FC: Don FC: 5330-1649-5739
    Referred by: My hands are referring me at the moment
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

  24. #1899
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Watch your back
    Posts
    444

    Default

    I put up Metagross actually, and I'm willing to battle.

    EDIT: Welcome aScaryMonster, do you by any chance use Pokemon Showdown rather than PO? We have WiFi players too, but PS would be very important if you'd like to battle all of us, and it's also easy to access as it's in-browser.


    ~Credits to myself~

  25. #1900
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    somewhere waitin for me
    Posts
    238

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by aScaryMonster View Post
    Username: aScaryMonster
    Battling Rate (1-10): Well I'm 2-3 years rusty and still need to get a team.Just got Black 2 yesterday
    PO/PS Name: Don't play Pokemon online
    WiFi Name/FC: Don FC: 5330-1649-5739
    Referred by: My hands are referring me at the moment
    Accepted, come on in ^^

    You should go and try out PS or something. Clans here are kinda competitive for the most part but take your time if you feel like it. :0




    "i unno man im just a pawniard"

    vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Page 76 of 265 FirstFirst ... 266672737475767778798086126176 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •