Page 9 of 265 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

Fixing up my new team, should be able to at least beat Pwner this time.

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    Fixing up my new team, should be able to at least beat Pwner this time.
    Bring it on

LOL

Creds to Trickster44

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Snover's RU, so... Hail'll show up in RU too haha
    I've never played RU

Anyone want to have a uu match?

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Quote Originally Posted by The witch king of angmar View Post
    First thing I tried and all required software is up to date
    Darn I wish I knew what to tell you...>.<
    A lot of other suggestions say just to wait it out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    There isn't a lot of blue mons lol, I think you have most of the uu ones in your team now XD
    Just found out the hard way that hail is legal in uu and my team is really hail weak
    Haha! I shall call it...The Blue MON Group. Hah so very clever and original of me.

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Oh by the way, I accidentally cleared my history about a week ago and lost all my teams. All I've got are 2 OUs and a CAP right now.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

Oh by the way, I accidentally cleared my history about a week ago and lost all my teams. All I've got are 2 OUs and a CAP right now.
    the beatuty of posting all my teams on smogon, the details are all there when i cleared cookies.

I still have not made my new team yet hover.

It's a good thing you have all those RMT's huh Loco?

Lol, Love the name Metal

UU is as easy as I remember it being. First day back in the tier and I've already hit the 1700's

Username: Dragonicwari
    Opponent's Username: The Pwner
    W/L/T: 1/1/0
    Notes: GG's, the winner seems to be determined by whoever makes the first misclick

Did I fill this in wrong? I meant I have 1 win against him and a loss
    Last edited by Dragonicwari; 16th March 2013 at 10:05 PM.

Username: The Pwner
    Opponent's Username: Dragonic warrior
    W/L/T: W 5-0
    Notes:

Username: The Pwner
    Opponent's Username: Skamory 7
    W/L/T: W 2-0
    Notes:

Anybody else want to battle on PS OU?

Creds to Trickster44

I'm actually busy posting an RMT here. I'm coming out with my incredibly annoying team of misfits. Yeah, it's a work in progress, but hey, showing people what RU, UU, and NU Pokes can do in OU is fun.
    Check out my newly-opened Trade Shop!!!
    ------------
    I have claimed Volcarona!
    ----------------
    FC: 3411 0844 2159

my next team will feature this guy for sure. So naturally i am thinking of an offensive team that drills holes for alakazam to break apart.

It's a good thing you have all those RMT's huh Loco?
    Indeed hahaha
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Also, if anybody wants to see the battle between me and Dragonicwari, check out this link: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12107923

Creds to Trickster44

Quote Originally Posted by The Pwner View Post
    Also, if anybody wants to see the battle between me and Dragonicwari, check out this link: http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou12107923
    I think I had 2 or 3 mis clicks. Dnite also happens to be the biggest threat to that team in ou lol

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu12110327 these guys acted like I lost at turn 10, even with all the hax they had I still won

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post
    I think I had 2 or 3 mis clicks. Dnite also happens to be the biggest threat to that team in ou lol

http://www.pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu12110327 these guys acted like I lost at turn 10, even with all the hax they had I still won
    You should've told me, i would've restarted

And lol, those guys were WAY too confident

Creds to Trickster44

Lol if I miss click I'm not going to worry about it, it's part of the game. If it happens it happens, I know switching in Forre was because that move made no sense lol and that dragon dance was obviously a mis click. The only reason I won the first match was because of mis clicks so I figured it was fair

I think it's fairly safe to say Devolas is a troll. Not a terribly smart or good one, but he tried...

Either that or his IQ is lower than my shoe size XD

I think it's fairly safe to say Devolas is a troll. Not a terribly smart or good one, but he tried...

And what would that be? LOL

Creds to Trickster44

I wear size 9s lol

I wear size 9s lol
    How did you know my shoe size? XD

Creds to Trickster44

I'm psychic... like that Mewtwo ya got there? Yeah. I gave it lessons. 'Cuz ya know, Loco be just that awesome (lolnotreally, my prediction skills could be better. I'm usually pretty good, but I always seem to mispredict when it really counts against me)

I think they were both saying that though. Anyways, I think it's safe to say you shouldn't play for 5 hours straight and I definitely need to get off [s]and get a conter to Abomasnow in my team[/b]

Chandy can't deal with Abomasnow? I've never considered the matchup before but it seems like a comfortable win for Chandy.

Unless he runs a scarf. Then he EQ's and I'm done, plus I can't risk switching in because of that either. Late game Abomasnow isn't a problem since I have something to sac by then, but any earlier and it's a problem. Not to mention his dual stabs hit 5/6ths of my team for SE damage. I can use flygon to take him out unless he runs ice shard which I haven't experienced yet. Zapdos and Raikou also give me head aches at times so I'm gonna have to think my team through a little I think

Yay battles also I'm making a spreadsheet so everybody can see the W/L records.

~Credits to myself~

Page 9 of 265 FirstFirst ... 56789101112131959109 ... LastLast