Page 91 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast
Results 2,251 to 2,275 of 6619

Thread: Assassin's Alliance

I hope we all take the time to appreciate our opprotunities/surroundings and stuff, dudes. Like, lifewise. If you really take a look around, it can be so much worse.

Dunno why im sharin this with you all all suddenly like this, but oh well. ι:

Also sub CM Latias is aces, maaaan. And im startin 2 really like Rocky Helmet!

"i unno man im just a pawniard"

vvv Lookie
    VO Clan/VO Xat/VO Battle Spreadsheet

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post
    I hope we all take the time to appreciate our opprotunities/surroundings and stuff, dudes. Like, lifewise. If you really take a look around, it can be so much worse.

-Gary Busey moment-

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Dragon: sure.i have a dream world vulpix I can breed if you want as an offer for the dratini.
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

Oh Scary, you still looking for Choice items? I got 2.4k battle points and nothing to do with them, so I can get you some. I'm at my uncle's house at the moment, and my DS is at my family's apartment so I can't get it until either tomorrow or Friday, but later on this week I can get you some Choice stuff.

You can shoot my body full of holes but ya can't kill the spirit of Rock N' Roll, baby! \m/

Well, about to leave for my last exam.... Finally, I'll have the time to be active here! Sorry about the past few weeks haha
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

- Smogon's Castform analysis

It's okay loco ^^ and Divine how do you have so many battler points? That's like 2400 tournaments that you won...

~Credits to myself~

Quote Originally Posted by Skamory7 View Post
    It's okay loco ^^ and Divine how do you have so many battler points? That's like 2400 tournaments that you won...
    They're Subway points, and it's because my team literally is not capable of losing to the shitty AI players. You know, the ones who never switch out when you give them Traunt with Durant. First I use Durant's Entrainment, then I use a Smeargle with Shell Smash, Protect, Substitute, and Baton Pass, then I Baton Pass stuff to an Azelf, cause I like Azelf. Then I sweep.

I'm on like 3200 something wins right now, haven't lost in months (ever since my cousin got my game and somehow managed to lose, resetting my streak)

But wow so many battles >_>

~Credits to myself~

But wow so many battles >_>

Umm.... Over half a year's worth of battles at the moment. I'd been doing it since last August, but I've pretty much stopped because it's literally the most repetitive thing known to mankind.

I had someone do that to me but instead they switched into a cm shadow tag gothitelle. it was obnoxious and deadly if you didn't have a strong fast physical pokemon it destroys.

white fc 0262-0801-2751
    Have you ever noticed the unusual amounts of red heads in cartoons compared to amount in real life?
    creds to swornmetal.

Quote Originally Posted by MetalSonic View Post

I actually think about that a lot

Quote Originally Posted by aScaryMonster View Post
    Dragon: sure.i have a dream world vulpix I can breed if you want as an offer for the dratini.
    Don't worry about offering me stuff, I'm not getting 6th gen (I'm still going to play competitively guys... MaybeifIhavethetime). So I'm not worried about it, besides, your a clanmate. You have no idea how often I have traded stuff to clan members for something worth next to nothing lol

Quote Originally Posted by loco1234 View Post
    Well, about to leave for my last exam.... Finally, I'll have the time to be active here! Sorry about the past few weeks haha
    Good luck bro

So I'm thinking Weezing + Ttar + Sp def Dragonite for a defensive core. It has great type synergy, plenty of status and entry hazards. Wheezing is amazing physically, TTar specially, and I could probably make Dnite mixed or something if I needed to

^You ever have that moment you realize you forgot to give credit? Sorry Irra!!^

Crap I really don't wanna use Ferrothorn...but I love Gyarados and they go SOO well together...

I mean, I don't hate Ferrothorn or anything it's just a Poke I never use cause it doesnt feel...right I guess..and Gyarados is sooo coool.

not cause im tryin to be all hurrfightdameta or anything in case any of you dudes were thinkin that ;-;

@Drago

Yea I think about Rocky Helmet a lot to. -w-

vvv Lookie

I actually meant the first part of your post Metal

So I'm trying to help this guy that expects to see cofagrigus and magmortar in ou... Commonly... How do I break it to him that those aren't amazing pokemon for the tier?

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post

So I'm trying to help this guy that expects to see cofagrigus and magmortar in ou... Commonly... How do I break it to him that those aren't amazing pokemon for the tier?
    I was like that when I first started competitive play. In fact, I'm fairly certain everyone goes through that phase.

I'd just explain to him why they aren't good choices on most OU teams. I've run Cofagrigus successfully as a TR sweeper, but that's really all it's gonna do in OU. Provide examples of things that outclass them, etc.
    "Whether Castform the Weather Pokemon can weather the weather is dependent on whether the weather that it's weathering is the proper weather for it to weather. Whether the opponent can weather the weather is also subject to whether the weather that it's weathering is the right weather to weather. Whether Castform can weather the opponent is once again dictated by the weather and whether that weather is the favorable weather for weathering. But most importantly, you should know whether there will be weather to weather rather than what weather they will be weathering and whether they can weather that weather."

Guys I have a glicko2 of 1878 on Showdown!

~Credits to myself~

-slow clapping, nonchalant cheering-

Nice job bro! Keep it up

Quote Originally Posted by Dragonicwari View Post

aww

Show em the OU Pokemon list and be all like; "THIS is what to expect".

Quote Originally Posted by Divine Retribution View Post
    I was like that when I first started competitive play. In fact, I'm fairly certain everyone goes through that phase.
    Something like that phase! Or that "use your ingame team" phase.

vvv Lookie

I never used my in game team lol, and my first competitive teams actually worked fairly well (I kind of want to revamp some of them now lol)

Hey guys try and get your tournament matches done! The deadline is Thursday!

~Credits to myself~

Well I gues everyone's collective opinion is that sub cm Latias is the better option.thanks for the help guys.

Dagon: cool cool.appreciate it.i certainly need to get some dream world ability females
    Black 2 FC:5330-1649-5739

trapped and killed a latios, feeling proud lol

-> http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19651217

LOL choice specs, serene grace, jirachi, ancient power spam -> http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19652996
    Last edited by Narin; 22nd May 2013 at 1:55 PM.

~ credit for render - http://pokeluka.deviantart.com/ ~
    3DS:- 0147~0992~1700
    Friend Safari:- Rock ~~~

Quote Originally Posted by TheForestSage View Post

LOL choice specs, serene grace, jirachi, ancient power spam -> http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/ou-19652996
    Wow, your opponent was terrible.

That your opponent was actually running Head Smash Hydreigon is somewhat concerning to me xD

Page 91 of 265 FirstFirst ... 4181878889909192939495101141191 ... LastLast