Thread: You think NOA will axe or censor this game?

Default You think NOA will axe or censor this game?

I mean, after they removed the gender feature... It worries me. What if they cut out the violence? What if they change the story? What if they    Spoiler:- MASSIVE GAME ENDING:

It's possible the gender feature was cut solely for the demo, like how the avatar creation stuff was cut in the Fire Emblem demo.

I also don't see how cutting something like the gender would lead one to the impression that they would censor, change and cut various things with the game like the story.

I think that's only for the customization for the demo
    FC: 1332-8918-6873
    Credit: AstralShadow (userbar) & Kida-Ookami (badge) & SwornMetalhead (symbol)

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    It's possible the gender feature was cut solely for the demo, like how the avatar creation stuff was cut in the Fire Emblem demo.

I also don't see how cutting something like the gender would lead one to the impression that they would censor, change and cut various things with the game like the story.
    I agree with you

The thing though is will they give you the option to pick gender after you have already started in the demo?

Quote Originally Posted by VaironGod View Post
    The thing though is will they give you the option to pick gender after you have already started in the demo?
    That's what I've been wondering, especially seeing that the dialogue currently has referred to both the hero and partner as being male on occasion, as opposed to being ambiguous about it like in the previous games...

Cutting gender doesnt mean itll be censored lol stupid assumption from just that. And it was a demo

Quote Originally Posted by Cressy View Post
    Cutting gender doesnt mean itll be censored lol stupid assumption from just that. And it was a demo

The demo however is the first 45 minutes of the FULL GAME, and it transfers your save to the full game as well.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    The demo however is the first 45 minutes of the FULL GAME, and it transfers your save to the full game as well.
    1. This doesn't preclude them from cutting gender
    2. This STILL does not imply anything about censorship of the plot

Quote Originally Posted by R_N View Post
    1. This doesn't preclude them from cutting gender
    2. This STILL does not imply anything about censorship of the plot
    They could add genders right after the hazy pass, like how the option to name your partner didn't come until after the first dungeon.

And I know they probably won't censor the plot, but you never know what could happen. Some other NOA releases got edited

I sincerely hope not! Personally I didn't get that impression from the demo. I really hope the cutting of genders is temporary, as mentioned before your character and partner are mentioned as males, which puts me off. The plots in the MD games always seemed like a saving grace to those who found the other aspects clunky, a fact that I don't think developers would ignore.

Quote Originally Posted by hawkmbl View Post
    What if they    Spoiler:- MASSIVE GAME ENDING:
        Spoiler:- Obvious MASSIVE spoilers:
    Last edited by Rakurai; 28th March 2013 at 3:15 AM.