Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
Results 76 to 100 of 318

Thread: Subspace Generate Graphics

  1. #76

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post



    Shinning Raichu: Hope you likey :P

    Thankyou very much looks awesome

    [IMG]http://i50.*******.com/35kvqqo.jpg[/IMG]
    USER BAR BY ME
    CLICK BANNER TO ENTER ART THREAD

    BANNER BY BRIGHTSTARVICTORY

  2. #77
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Tini I'd like a Extraction banner please.
    Images(Up to 3):     Spoiler:- drunkpikachu:

    Background Image(optional):
    Style: Blothcy, colourfull...drunk
    Colour Scheme: yellow, red, blue, purple
    Text: Drunk Pikachu (maybe wavey, your choice)
    Extra/Notes: it's for my tumblr Drunk pikachu.
    Last edited by The Original Wizard; 28th March 2013 at 7:48 AM.


    Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

    we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

  3. #78
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by the original Wizard View Post
    Tini I'd like a Extraction banner please.
    Images(Up to 3):     Spoiler:- drunkpikachu:

    Background Image(optional):
    Style: Blothcy, colourfull...drunk
    Colour Scheme: yellow, red, blue, purple
    Text: Drunk Pikachu (maybe wavey, your choice)
    Extra/Notes: it's for my tumblr Drunk pikachu.
    Style as in 3d extraction, 2 images, or just oone...just to make that clear.

    Okayyy...I will accept this alchohol induced pikachu request~ XD and try my best <.< >.>

    Edit: Done

    THis was fun to mess with yo XD Hope you likey



    Also Now Offering Gradient Banners...Yay!
    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 29th March 2013 at 8:01 AM.

  4. #79
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Lucina, Id like a pop out banner please

    Images : A shiny Gardevior

    Color scheme : Purple and White

    Text : Dress and Dagger

    Extra Notes: Its for a siggy and your awesome LA


    Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

  5. #80

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRalts View Post
    Lucina, Id like a pop out banner please

    Images : A shiny Gardevior

    Color scheme : Purple and White

    Text : Dress and Dagger

    Extra Notes: Its for a siggy and your awesome LA
    Thank you for the compliment yo XP

    Accepted! Even though I needed an image ;^; Don't worry though about it. I haz one in mind >:3

    Two Spots Left! >~>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  6. #81
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Thank you for the compliment yo XP

    Accepted! Even though I needed an image ;^; Don't worry though about it. I haz one in mind >:3

    Two Spots Left! >~>
    Thank you! Tini knows my problem with gathering images. Heres a hint...my safe search isnt helping the problem.


    Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

  7. #82
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    behind you
    Posts
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    Style as in 3d extraction, 2 images, or just oone...just to make that clear.

    Okayyy...I will accept this alchohol induced pikachu request~ XD and try my best <.< >.>

    Edit: Done

    THis was fun to mess with yo XD Hope you likey



    Also Now Offering Gradient Banners...Yay!
    hahahaha thanks, sorry i didn't reply in time before you started it, i posted this and then went to bed xD hahahahaha
    and oh wow better than i expected haha very wild, the blurr adds to the effect, i may have more work for you ;P


    Leader of the clan T.U.N Lords of Darkness
    White FC 2624 2821 5234
    White2 FC 4900 6256 6560
    my Trade shop Elite 4 of the TUN League
    Win: 52. Draw: 1. Lose: 3

    we are now on Xat! http://xat.com/TUNLordsOfDarkness

  8. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRalts View Post
    Thank you! Tini knows my problem with gathering images. Heres a hint...my safe search isnt helping the problem.
    Yesness well your request is done <.>

    LittleRalts:

    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  9. #84
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Cyllage City
    Posts
    289

    Default

    HTML Code:
    Lucina I'd like a Team pose please.

    Sprites: Just a crap load of Absol; Shiny, and the Absol in my sig in the front to represent the pack, please :3

    Colour Scheme: ...I suppose out siding, right? If then... black, darkness is surrounding them.

    Extra/Notes: ...is there anything else I need to do for this, or is this all good? D:
    Also normal Absol, Shiny Absol, and my Absol in my sig.
    Last edited by Forsaken Greninja; 31st March 2013 at 9:26 PM.
    Y IGN is Arkis, X IGN is Starvein. I'm going to be restarting Y version after getting 10 shinies, so far it's 2/10 shinies, cause Wonder trade was a loving option two nights ago....

  10. #85

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cobali View Post
    HTML Code:
    Lucina I'd like a Team pose please.

    Sprites: Just a crap load of Absol; Shiny, and the Absol in my sig in the front to represent the pack, please :3

    Colour Scheme: ...I suppose out siding, right? If then... black, darkness is surrounding them.

    Extra/Notes: ...is there anything else I need to do for this, or is this all good? D:
    Also normal Absol, Shiny Absol, and my Absol in my sig.
    Hmm.. Very well then Accepted^_^

    Two Spots Left! >_>
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 1st April 2013 at 12:15 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  11. #86
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sheps
    from PM:

    Tini I'd like a simple banner please.
    Background Image/Colour: I think this means I can put a link here so http://lifeatcornerstone.org/wordpre...3/01/post1.jpg
    Images(Up to 3): http://i295.photobucket.com/albums/m...on/chatot2.gif
    Border(Y/N):Colour Scheme: Yes to border, whatever looks best for color scheme because I know nothing about art.
    Text: Giant Ship Shop
    Extra/Notes: Can you make it sort of Wide? The Banners Im going to be requesting will be like headers for each section. As a fellow leader I thing you know what I mean
    Accepted~ WIll be done...sometime tomorrow <.>

    EDIT: Done
    Feel free to PM for changes

    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 2nd April 2013 at 3:57 AM.

  12. #87
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Location
    GMT -4
    Posts
    339

    Default

    This looks pretty sweet. Thanks!
    Evicted From Home = Retired

  13. #88
    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Climbing in yo windows
    Posts
    31

    Default

    Tini, Id like an Fragmentation Banner please.

    Images: A. Breeder, an Egg, and a Mudkip
    Fragmented image: N/A
    Background: A grassy plain
    Border: No
    Text: The True Bred
    Font: A solid soft kind?
    Extra/Notes: Its for a shop.


    Credit to ~BrightStarVictory~ for the greatest banner EVAR!

  14. #89
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by LittleRalts View Post
    Tini, Id like an Fragmentation Banner please.

    Images: A. Breeder, an Egg, and a Mudkip
    Fragmented image: N/A
    Background: A grassy plain
    Border: No
    Text: The True Bred
    Font: A solid soft kind?
    Extra/Notes: Its for a shop.
    accepted. I'll probs be done tonight.

  15. #90
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Tini I'd like a special banner please.

    Background Image/Colour: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...anto_Gen_3.png

    Images(Up to 4): http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...00-d5ybsmv.png
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ee_de_Gary.png
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../a/a8/Leaf.png
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...sterioso_2.png

    Style: Style 2

    Border(Y/N): No thank you

    Colour Scheme: Black/purple, maybe green?

    Text: How To Save Serebii

    Extra/Notes: If you could put the images from left to right in the order they're listed that would be great, and if you could make all of them face towards the middle (like, have the two on the left face the right and the two on the right face the left) that would be great too! And if it doesn't fit (completely understand if this happens), then I would be okay if you took off Luna (the purple/black pony) Thank you very much in advance!


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

  16. #91
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    Tini I'd like a special banner please.

    Background Image/Colour: http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...anto_Gen_3.png

    Images(Up to 4): http://th09.deviantart.net/fs70/PRE/...00-d5ybsmv.png
    http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__...ee_de_Gary.png
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__.../a/a8/Leaf.png
    http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__...sterioso_2.png

    Style: Style 2

    Border(Y/N): No thank you

    Colour Scheme: Black/purple, maybe green?

    Text: How To Save Serebii

    Extra/Notes: If you could put the images from left to right in the order they're listed that would be great, and if you could make all of them face towards the middle (like, have the two on the left face the right and the two on the right face the left) that would be great too! And if it doesn't fit (completely understand if this happens), then I would be okay if you took off Luna (the purple/black pony) Thank you very much in advance!
    Accepted~! I'll try my best >.<

  17. #92

    Default

    Tini I'd like a simple banner please.

    Background Image/Colour: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...7r22o3_500.gif
    Images(Up to 3): http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kVTIgm3TIb...ie-d33zfd8.png
    Border(Y/N): Yesness <.>
    Colour Scheme: White w/ Blue :3 <_>
    Text: Silver Guardian Arise!
    Extra/Notes: I don't know >.>

    Also COBALI YOUR REQUEST WILL BE DONE SOON. I HAVE BEEN BUSY! >:C
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  18. #93
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Oh, sorry. Here's one that should *hopefully* work
    http://x00.xanga.com/c6bf7b2771c3525...b205150848.jpg


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

  19. #94
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Keldminrachi91 View Post
    Oh, sorry. Here's one that should *hopefully* work
    http://x00.xanga.com/c6bf7b2771c3525...b205150848.jpg
    Thank youz ^-^


    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Tini I'd like a simple banner please.

    Background Image/Colour: http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly...7r22o3_500.gif
    Images(Up to 3): http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-kVTIgm3TIb...ie-d33zfd8.png
    Border(Y/N): Yesness <.>
    Colour Scheme: White w/ Blue :3 <_>
    Text: Silver Guardian Arise!
    Extra/Notes: I don't know >.>

    Also COBALI YOUR REQUEST WILL BE DONE SOON. I HAVE BEEN BUSY! >:C
    YOU TOO??? NOOOOOOOOOOO-Accepted XP


    Little Ralts:http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_aVjc3BgiVl...320/mudkip.jpg
    http://25.media.tumblr.com/d7feb82d4...dlh9o1_500.gif
    Shoopus Ma Woopus!

  20. #95
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lumiose Gym
    Posts
    305

    Default

    Tini I'd like a Fragmentation banner please.
    Images:X
    Fragmented Image: Yes
    Style: Dark and shatter-ey
    Border(Y/N): N
    Colour Scheme: Blue (waterlike)
    Text: RAGE CANDY BAR COMICS
    Extra/Notes: Everything here is amazing ^w^.

    Saaatoshi!

  21. #96
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by supersmew View Post
    Tini I'd like a Fragmentation banner please.
    Images:X
    Fragmented Image: Yes
    Style: Dark and shatter-ey
    Border(Y/N): N
    Colour Scheme: Blue (waterlike)
    Text: RAGE CANDY BAR COMICS
    Extra/Notes: Everything here is amazing ^w^.
    Denied <.> The link says 404 not found....also fragmented image you need to put a image link there or else i will make one~

    EDIT: Requests Done

    Little Ralts: Enjoy

    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 4th April 2013 at 11:56 PM.

  22. #97
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Lumiose Gym
    Posts
    305

    Default

    The link should work now.
    Tini I'd like a Fragmentation banner please.
    Images: http://creative.petalburgwoods.com/i...20Gyarados.png
    Fragmented Image: Yes
    Style: Dark and shatter-ey
    Border(Y/N): N
    Colour Scheme: Blue (waterlike)
    Text: RAGE CANDY BAR COMICS
    Extra/Notes: Everything here is amazing ^w^.

    Saaatoshi!

  23. #98
    Join Date
    Sep 2010
    Location
    Not really here
    Posts
    622

    Default

    Tini I'd like a profile picture please.
    Image(1): X
    Background colour/image: Yellow-orange
    Border(Y/N): Y
    Text: PAAASTAAA~!
    Extra/Notes: This isn't a Pokemon-related request, so I'm not sure if you can do this. Hopefully you can, though.
    I derp.

    "Don't take chances! Don't make mistakes! But get Messi, definitely get Messi!" - If Joachim Loew quoted Ms. Frizzle

    Quote Originally Posted by American--Pi View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Taavetti View Post
    Out of the three, I'd marry the soccer ball.

  24. #99
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    all requests accepted <.>

    guys my head hurts like crazy so orders will be slow to complete....sorry for the inconvenience..should be better in a few days...

    EDIT: Requests done

    Kelminrachi91: Enjoy~



    Lucina Archaelis:

    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 5th April 2013 at 11:35 PM.

  25. #100
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~BrightStarVictory~ View Post
    EDIT: Requests done

    Kelminrachi91: Enjoy~

    Wow, this looks fantastic! Thank you so much Tini!


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •