Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast
Results 176 to 200 of 318

Thread: Subspace Generate Graphics

  1. #176
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Attention all customers recent and past
    I will be moving/deleting some requests on my photobucket because i cant bear the sight of my own work, it horrible i am trying to save space. If you have no yet uploaded your request to your own image host/saved on your computer i cannot garantee i can upload it again simply because I do not have the time or have deleted it. I will try but who knows. You have 24 hours before i start moving stuffs so hurry DX


    Also BlackGold Your request will be done soon, I have been work overloaded >.<

    NEW RULE: If you request something please use it, or you will receive a strike. OP will be updated ASAP.

    UPDATES: I will now offer tech banners. Examples here:





    Examples and form to order will be added in the OP soon.
    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 7th May 2013 at 5:24 AM.

  2. #177
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Kingdom of The Vale
    Posts
    29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Both Accepted! ^_^

    Requests Done!

    Cueva27: Hope you likey dude. I couldn't do all victini pop out since it would be too crowded and I can't italicize a cursive word since they are pretty much italicized themselves @-@ well its there but I hope you get mah drift XP



    Shadow♠: Hope its haunting to youz @^@ XD



    sorry I had to move your request "last" Keld. Since yours are three it might had taken more time @-@
    FOUR SPOTS LEFT SINCE TINI ADDED MORE OPEN SPOTS!!! >~>
    I LOVE IT!!!! Thanks


    Credits: Large UserBar Banner Made By Sworn Metalhead @ Daedric Design

  3. #178
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Orre
    Posts
    1,761

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Both Accepted! ^_^

    Requests Done!

    Cueva27: Hope you likey dude. I couldn't do all victini pop out since it would be too crowded and I can't italicize a cursive word since they are pretty much italicized themselves @-@ well its there but I hope you get mah drift XP



    Shadow♠: Hope its haunting to youz @^@ XD



    sorry I had to move your request "last" Keld. Since yours are three it might had taken more time @-@
    FOUR SPOTS LEFT SINCE TINI ADDED MORE OPEN SPOTS!!! >~>
    Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah <3 thanks Lucina :3

  4. #179
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Lucina I'd like a simple banner please.

    Images: http://www.roundtree7.com/wp-content...ping-angel.jpg

    Colour Scheme: Darkish blue in the background and white texy

    Text: Don't blink

    Extra/Notes: Could you cut the background out of the image? And if you want to do different colours than the ones I mentioned, that's fine by me. Thanks!
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra


  5. #180
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Shabboneau Castle
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Tini I'd like a Fragmented Extraction banner please.
    Type (Regular/3D): Regular
    Images(Up to 3): http://www.theotaku.com/submissions/...0720170631.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KSnpLM5-i6...0/lucario2.jpg
    http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/623791/79...am_display.png
    Background Image(optional): None in particular. Surprise me. If you have any that you can do that have to do with the color scheme or pokemon, that would be great.
    Colour Scheme: Blue and green
    Text: Power of the Knight
    Extra/Notes: Cobalion in the middle. Also, see if you can color in the background images white with the color scheme. Thanks.
    Last edited by Razor Leafeon; 8th May 2013 at 9:12 PM.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

  6. #181

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ponymon View Post
    Lucina I'd like a simple banner please.

    Images: http://www.roundtree7.com/wp-content...ping-angel.jpg

    Colour Scheme: Darkish blue in the background and white texy

    Text: Don't blink

    Extra/Notes: Could you cut the background out of the image? And if you want to do different colours than the ones I mentioned, that's fine by me. Thanks!
    Accepted! ^_^

    Requests Done!

    Keldminrachi91: Hope you likey them. ^_^ Credit the Deviant art user on the shiny Bulbasaur though as well @>@







    FOUR SPOTS LEFT! >~>
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  7. #182
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Location
    STOP STALKING ME!
    Posts
    184

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Accepted! ^_^

    Requests Done!

    Keldminrachi91: Hope you likey them. ^_^ Credit the Deviant art user on the shiny Bulbasaur though as well @>@







    FOUR SPOTS LEFT! >~>
    Thank you so much! They are awesome! And I will credit them as well.


    ~Back from hiatus (let's see how long this will last)~

  8. #183
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Doggiedoggie View Post
    Tini I'd like a Fragmented Extraction banner please.
    Type (Regular/3D): Regular
    Images(Up to 3): http://www.theotaku.com/submissions/...0720170631.jpg
    http://1.bp.blogspot.com/_KSnpLM5-i6...0/lucario2.jpg
    http://i.neoseeker.com/mgv/623791/79...am_display.png
    Background Image(optional): http://ts2.mm.bing.net/th?id=H.4584122665403345&pid=1.7
    Colour Scheme: Blue and green
    Text: Power of the Knight
    Extra/Notes: Cobalion in the middle. Also, see if you can color in the background images white with the color scheme. Thanks.
    Accepted <.> This takes longer to make so expect it in 2-3 days DX Sowwy

  9. #184

    Default

    Request done:

    Ponymon: Hope you likey <.> If its too simple then PM moi @v@ XD



    BACK TO FIVE! >~>

    Also I will be deleting old artwork so PLEASE save it to your own host sites. I cannot redo a whole banner since it takes so many levels of imagination to come up with the awesomeness you guys requests *^*
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  10. #185
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Everyone who Requested from me I am very sorry for being so late, I will get them done tonight (half done for Doggie as his requires double the work). I am loaded down with school work, and also I will be closing my half of the shop on the 22th of May and I will be reopening around the begining of June, as I have 3 independent study projects due. Lucina's and Night's Section will remain open. If you wish to order anything now would be the time I guess <.>

  11. #186
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Lucina I'd like a Team pose please.

    Sprites: "Lady" from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, shiny Lilligant, female Gloom, shiny Jumpluff, female Meganium, female Butterfree.

    Colour Scheme: Green and pink, flowery if possible.

    Extra/Notes: If you could make it look like Jumpluff is floating and Butterfree is flying, that'd be awesome. Also, I'd like Lilligant and Gloom displayed most prominently.

    Thank you so much~!
    Last edited by Amira; 9th May 2013 at 6:46 AM.

  12. #187

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Amira View Post
    Lucina I'd like a Team pose please.

    Sprites: "Lady" from Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald, shiny Lilligant, female Gloom, shiny Jumpluff, female Meganium, female Butterfree.

    Colour Scheme: Green and pink, flowery if possible.

    Extra/Notes: If you could make it look like Jumpluff is floating and Butterfree is flying, that'd be awesome. Also, I'd like Lilligant and Gloom displayed most prominently.

    Thank you so much~!
    Accepted! ^_^ I love grass types!! X3 Especially Lily @_@

    I shall make them as you wish :3 that is if I can find the RSE Lady first *^*

    Done:

    Amira: Hope you likey <.> if you meant animate the Jumpluff and butterfree.. that went over my head .-. I could try but it could take longer >.<

    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 10th May 2013 at 5:08 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  13. #188
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    anywhere and everywhere
    Posts
    449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Request done:

    Ponymon: Hope you likey <.> If its too simple then PM moi @v@ XD

    Thank you! It looks awesome!
    3DS FC: 3883-4931-5047
    X IGN: Sqeen
    OR IGN: Terra


  14. #189
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Lucina I'd like a Popout banner please.

    Images: http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/570.png, background: http://wakpaper.com/large/Pokemon_wallpapers_433.jpg

    Colour Scheme: Green and red

    Text: Trickster Zorua's Trade Backyard

    Extra/Notes: Make it awesome please, do as good as possible, because it's for my trade shop! Already thanks Lucina!


    FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

  15. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Trickster Zorua View Post
    Lucina I'd like a Popout banner please.

    Images: http://pldh.net/media/dreamworld/570.png, background: http://wakpaper.com/large/Pokemon_wallpapers_433.jpg

    Colour Scheme: Green and red

    Text: Trickster Zorua's Trade Backyard

    Extra/Notes: Make it awesome please, do as good as possible, because it's for my trade shop! Already thanks Lucina!
    Accepted!

    Done:

    Trickster Zorua: Hope you likey <.> There is actually red and green but I guess they combined to make yellow green. It turned out nicely in my eyes though <_> Unless you want it change please VM moi ono



    BACK TO FIVE!! >~>
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 10th May 2013 at 6:05 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  16. #191
    Join Date
    Aug 2011
    Location
    In A Pine Grove
    Posts
    502

    Default

    Tini I'd like a Silhouette please.
    Images(if multiple I will fuse them together): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...gxdco1_500.jpg
    The image/pokemon you would like the silhouette to be of: Zapdos
    Border(Y/N): No
    Glow(Y/N) If yes what colour: Yes, Orange
    Extra/Notes:

    Tini I'd like a Silhouette please.
    Images(if multiple I will fuse them together): http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...1ry9o1_500.png
    The image/pokemon you would like the silhouette to be of: Kyurem
    Border(Y/N): No
    Glow(Y/N) If yes what colour: Yes, Blue
    Extra/Notes:

    |||||||
    Yellow Lv 36 | Saph Lv 35 | Garnet Lv 35 | Eevee Lv 34 | TDK Lv 38 | APorygonZ Lv 33
    Credit to Blues

  17. #192
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Voice Of The Forest View Post
    Tini I'd like a Silhouette please.
    Images(if multiple I will fuse them together): http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lk...gxdco1_500.jpg
    The image/pokemon you would like the silhouette to be of: Zapdos
    Border(Y/N): No
    Glow(Y/N) If yes what colour: Yes, Orange
    Extra/Notes:

    Tini I'd like a Silhouette please.
    Images(if multiple I will fuse them together): http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_mc...1ry9o1_500.png
    The image/pokemon you would like the silhouette to be of: Kyurem
    Border(Y/N): No
    Glow(Y/N) If yes what colour: Yes, Blue
    Extra/Notes:
    Accepted ^_^

    5 spots left? >.<

  18. #193
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Accepted! ^_^ I love grass types!! X3 Especially Lily @_@

    I shall make them as you wish :3 that is if I can find the RSE Lady first *^*

    Done:

    Amira: Hope you likey <.> if you meant animate the Jumpluff and butterfree.. that went over my head .-. I could try but it could take longer >.<

    I love it! And no I didn't mean animated, you got it just right. Thank you so much dear I love it~!

    *Credit goes to Lucina Archaelis for team pose*

  19. #194
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Lostlorn Forest
    Posts
    145

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lucina Archaelis View Post
    Accepted!

    Done:

    Trickster Zorua: Hope you likey <.> There is actually red and green but I guess they combined to make yellow green. It turned out nicely in my eyes though <_> Unless you want it change please VM moi ono



    BACK TO FIVE!! >~>
    It's awesome Lucina! I'll use it! Thank you~ ^^


    FB Profile~|deviantART Profile~
    3DS FC: 4382 2023 3008
    Animal Crossing New Leaf Dream Code: 6400 2207 2907
    Banner made by Sworn Metalhead!

  20. #195
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    In a Hopeless Place.
    Posts
    255

    Default

    Lucina I'd like a Fragmentation Banner please.

    Images: Gorebyss and Milotic
    Colour Scheme: Blue and Pink
    Text: (Fairy Strange): Oceans Of Love
    Extra/Notes: Nope. I hope I did this right.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada
    The Human brain is a funny thing, Do you know that?
    Credit goes to FairyWitch for the Banner.

  21. #196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by FlamingTouymato View Post
    Lucina I'd like a Fragmentation Banner please.

    Images: Gorebyss and Milotic
    Colour Scheme: Blue and Pink
    Text: (Fairy Strange): Oceans Of Love
    Extra/Notes: Nope. I hope I did this right.
    Accepted! ^_^

    Done!

    FlamingTouymato: Hope you likey <_> if you need anything changed PM moi $_$



    BACK TO FIVE!!! >~>
    Last edited by Archangel Armada; 12th May 2013 at 4:07 AM.
    3DS: 1779-0094-0137

    Credit to Sworn Metalhead

  22. #197
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Requests Done:

    BlackGold:





    Remember to save your images onto your own image host/Computer since at anytime I may move them.

  23. #198
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    Everywhere
    Posts
    219

    Default

    Tini I'd like a profile picture please.
    Image(1):
    Background colour/image: Bright Red and Dark Blue
    Border(Y/N): Yes
    Text: Shade
    Extra/Notes: Could you make it look like the red is blood, by scattering it through the blue?



    Credit to Shadow for the Buttons

  24. #199
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Nowhere I shouldn't be.
    Posts
    261

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jazz Hands View Post
    Tini I'd like a profile picture please.
    Image(1):
    Background colour/image: Bright Red and Dark Blue
    Border(Y/N): Yes
    Text: Shade
    Extra/Notes: Could you make it look like the red is blood, by scattering it through the blue?

    Accepted~
    Doggie due to your special order it will be done after some others, sorry <.>

    Completed Requests:

    Voice of the forest:

    Zapdos


    Kyurem:



    Remember the save your images onto your computer/own image provider as they may be moved without warning.
    Last edited by FrozenConstellation; 11th May 2013 at 11:41 PM.

  25. #200
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Location
    Shabboneau Castle
    Posts
    106

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by BrightStarVictory
    Doggie due to your special order it will be done after some others, sorry <.>
    Naw it's ok. Take your time.
    Together we ride!
    "You can make anything you want go your way in life. You just have to know how to work the RNG."

Page 8 of 13 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •