View Poll Results: Do ye want more episodes for Slayers?

Voters
2. You may not vote on this poll
  • Of Course!

    1 50.00%
  • No Way!

    1 50.00%
Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: ~The Slayers: NTRE Club~

  1. #1
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default ~The Slayers: NTRE Club~


    (Oh, no! Xelly-poo isn't here D: Don't worry, I'll post another banner with him and the baddies later on ^_^)




    ^_^ Hooray! A fellow Slayers fan! :D Welcome~!

    If yer wondering what NTRE have to do with Slayers, I'll tell ye:
    Next, Try, Revolution, Evolution-R
    Something I taught myself before watching the Anime, so that I can remember the order of the seasons.



    1. All SPPf and Club rules apply, obviously!
    2. Absolute no people wanting to bash any of the characters/pairings. No-one wants that!
    3. If yer posting a massive image, please spoil it. No-one wants any lags!
    4. Have fun discussing about food Slayers c:
    5. If yer a regular club member, ye can request in my shop whenever the hell ye want.




    Slayers is a series of comedic sword and sorcery novels, anime, and manga created by Hajime Kanzaka. The various incarnations of the franchise focus on teenage sorceress Lina Inverse and her various companions as they travel throughout their world in pursuit of items and goals.

    (^ That was copied from here: http://kanzaka.wikia.com/wiki/Slayers ^)

    Also, if ye didn't know, some of the cast from Pokemon like May, Brock, Jessie, Meowth, Jasmine, Rosa... are the people who dubbed as Amelia, Gourry, Martina, Jillas, Filia, Lina... Just some heads up :3



    Just copy and paste this on yer post and answer them:

    HTML Code:
    [B]Nickname:[/B] 
    [B]Favourite character and why?[/B] 
    [B]Support any shippings?[/B] 
    [B]Lastly, yer favourite season?[/B]


    To people who recently have change yer Usernames:

    HTML Code:
    [B]Old Username: [/B]
    [B]New Username: [/B]


    No current contests yet, but if ye have any ideas, please do tell c:



    This section is from Graphics, small Slayers doodles to FanFics!
    Just post them and I'll add them :3


        Spoiler:- Arts:




    If ye have any userbars/banners to help support the Club, feel free to post 'em aswell ^^
        Spoiler:- Support Le club:





    The awesome sorceress xD Owners [Max 2]
        Spoiler:- Owners:


    Followers xD Members
        Spoiler:- Members:




    First Strike - Warning
    Second Strike - A week ban
    Third Strike - 2 week ban
    Fourth Strike - A month ban
    Fifth Strike - Perma-ban




    Thank L-sama no-one here to Dragon Slave to xD



    As for me...

    Nickname: PPL, PiPa, Poppy or PPLyra.
    Favourite character and why? Amelia coz she's awesome with her speeches, singing and stupidity xD LoL triple S's.
    Support any shippings? Amelia/Lina and Xellos/Filia are both of my OTPs.
    Lastly, yer favourite season? Next is my personal favourite because it was the first season I watched.

    ~PPL, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 6th April 2013 at 9:52 AM.

  2. #2
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Well, I don't usually join clubs but... how could I resist this one?

    Nickname: Skiyomi, Ski
    Favourite character and why? Ugh... Mom, Dad, don't make me choose! I love both Xellos and Filia. Xellos is probably the most interesting anime character I can think of because of his complicated personality. It feels like there's a lot boiling under the surface with his character and you just know that whenever he's around, something major is gonna happen. Filia is an awesome, strong female character and I love how she just COUNTERS Xellos in a lot of ways. If I have to choose between them, though, then I'll probably say Filia.
    Support any shippings? Xellos/Filia, Zelgadis/Amelia, Lina/Gourry, Martina/Zangulus
    Lastly, yer favourite season? Try. Don't get me wrong, I love Next. I think Next is actually a better paced season than Try, but Try is the season where the universe feels the biggest and where a lot of things are explored that I wanted to see. It's a season both of high drama, comedy and big themes. The fact that it includes Filia probably helps a lot :P

    As for my Slayers fanworks... oi, there are loads of 'em. It's primarily what I post in my Graphics thread and Fanart thread. Fanfiction is easier to seperate out, so I could give seperate links for that, but I'm not sure if you want that posted here since there's no tab for it, so I'll hold off on that.

  4. #4
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    Well, I don't usually join clubs but... how could I resist this one?

    Nickname: Skiyomi, Ski
    Favourite character and why? Ugh... Mom, Dad, don't make me choose! I love both Xellos and Filia. Xellos is probably the most interesting anime character I can think of because of his complicated personality. It feels like there's a lot boiling under the surface with his character and you just know that whenever he's around, something major is gonna happen. Filia is an awesome, strong female character and I love how she just COUNTERS Xellos in a lot of ways. If I have to choose between them, though, then I'll probably say Filia.
    Support any shippings? Xellos/Filia, Zelgadis/Amelia, Lina/Gourry, Martina/Zangulus
    Lastly, yer favourite season? Try. Don't get me wrong, I love Next. I think Next is actually a better paced season than Try, but Try is the season where the universe feels the biggest and where a lot of things are explored that I wanted to see. It's a season both of high drama, comedy and big themes. The fact that it includes Filia probably helps a lot :P

    As for my Slayers fanworks... oi, there are loads of 'em. It's primarily what I post in my Graphics thread and Fanart thread. Fanfiction is easier to seperate out, so I could give seperate links for that, but I'm not sure if you want that posted here since there's no tab for it, so I'll hold off on that.
    Accepted!
    Hope ye enjoy yer stay here :3

    Ye wanted me to link both of yer Threads? XD


    I decided to cook up these budget badges I made a year ago for the supporters of le club :3

    Pokota, Sylphiel and Nama will soon be here nya~

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    IL
    Posts
    3,130

    Default

    Thanks!

    Ye wanted me to link both of yer Threads? XD
    No, I was just posting them up in case anyone who likes Slayers wants to see the place where all my Slayers fanart/graphics are. I'm not gonna go and pull out each individual instance of a Slayers image specifically for this thread because that would take forever. I have 500+ Slayers avatars alone, not even mentioning the other graphics/fanart.

    Also, to repeat the question from my last post, are you gonna want people to post their Slayers fanfiction here as well as fanart? Because that I can more easily seperate.

    Those club badges are nice ^^ No surprise to see you using the Amelia one :P

  6. #6
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Location
    DK IS AN EPIC POSTER D8
    Posts
    695

    Default

    Nickname: Princess Raspberyl, but call me Rasp, Katie, or Kit Kat =P
    Favourite character and why? My favorite character (Who is my favorite anime Tsundere and one of my favorite anime girls ever) is the amazingly talented, adorable/beautiful, smart, and hotheaded Lina Inverse! I loved her from the first episode, she was always the funniest character to me. I basically just love her cuz she's her. D8
    Support any shippings? Lina/Gourry is all so far :3
    Lastly, yer favourite season? I....umm...only finished the first season D8 But I loved it so much I had to join D8 I'll start up the next season soon D8
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Skiyomi View Post
    No, I was just posting them up in case anyone who likes Slayers wants to see the place where all my Slayers fanart/graphics are. I'm not gonna go and pull out each individual instance of a Slayers image specifically for this thread because that would take forever. I have 500+ Slayers avatars alone, not even mentioning the other graphics/fanart.
    Ahh, all right.
    Also, to repeat the question from my last post, are you gonna want people to post their Slayers fanfiction here as well as fanart? Because that I can more easily seperate.
    Well, of course. I was planning to do that, but slipt my mind xD

    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Raspberyl View Post
    Nickname: Princess Raspberyl, but call me Rasp, Katie, or Kit Kat =P
    Favourite character and why? My favorite character (Who is my favorite anime Tsundere and one of my favorite anime girls ever) is the amazingly talented, adorable/beautiful, smart, and hotheaded Lina Inverse! I loved her from the first episode, she was always the funniest character to me. I basically just love her cuz she's her. D8
    Support any shippings? Lina/Gourry is all so far :3
    Lastly, yer favourite season? I....umm...only finished the first season D8 But I loved it so much I had to join D8 I'll start up the next season soon D8
    Accepted!

    Ooh I only seen season one like once... Some episodes twice, but season two and up gets more interesting :3

    Who is Tsundere? I never heard of that character... though I read that as Thundurus xD nya~

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    336

    Default

    How can I not join a club dedicated to this?!

    Nickname: Winter Storm, Winters
    Favourite character and why? Definitely Filia since I can mostly connect with her more than the other characters. I love her personality of how she can go from being cool and collected to being hot headed and taking her mace out to attack Xellos anyone. x)
    Support any shippings? I basically ship everyone with everyone and PPL is partially to blame for that except I can never like Xellos/Lina or Filia/Valgaav for some reason. Maybe it's because I ship Xellos/Filia too hard...
    Lastly, yer favorite season? Slayers TRY most definitely yes! It introduced me to my favorite character and ship ever and it was really fun to watch~ In the beginning it was all fun and games but then it progressed to being all serious. And the character development they had for Filia was just outstanding!


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  9. #9
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    How can I not join a club dedicated to this?!

    Nickname: Winter Storm, Winters
    Favourite character and why? Definitely Filia since I can mostly connect with her more than the other characters. I love her personality of how she can go from being cool and collected to being hot headed and taking her mace out to attack Xellos anyone. x)
    Support any shippings? I basically ship everyone with everyone and PPL is partially to blame for that except I can never like Xellos/Lina or Filia/Valgaav for some reason. Maybe it's because I ship Xellos/Filia too hard...
    Lastly, yer favorite season? Slayers TRY most definitely yes! It introduced me to my favorite character and ship ever and it was really fun to watch~ In the beginning it was all fun and games but then it progressed to being all serious. And the character development they had for Filia was just outstanding!
    Accepted!!

    Tsk, tsk? Why MY fault I made ye ship everything with everything? XD I don't think ye support Lina/Sword of Light like I do :P nya~



    A topic to start stuff with. I was going to put this in the sign up form but slipt my head:

    What is your favourite spell?
    Mine is personaly Visfarank... Or Visfan Rank in the dub. Its Amelia concentrating her powers in her fists so its like she has these awesome boxing gloves of Justice :3
    I also like Levitation, Recovery and Ra Tilt for healing and getting away from monsters



    EDIT: I added more stuff in the Fan Art spoilers Feel free to tell me what to put there, as long ye tell me what charater/pairings it has, nya~
    Last edited by PopPrincess_Lyra; 29th March 2013 at 10:45 AM.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    USA
    Posts
    0

    Default

    Nickname: Call Me Wave
    Favourite character and why? My favorite character is Gourry. He's just so funny. His stupidity was always a breath of fresh air when the series was getting so serious. Plus, he has golden yougurt stored in his head, how could you not love that!
    Support any shippings? Zel/Amelia and Lina/Gourry
    Lastly, yer favourite season? Gotta love Next. It had to be my favorite hands down. Though Try comes in a close second.
    PoryWaveZ and TriMagnemite We Are Here

  11. #11
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoryWaveZ View Post
    Nickname: Call Me Wave
    Favourite character and why? My favorite character is Gourry. He's just so funny. His stupidity was always a breath of fresh air when the series was getting so serious. Plus, he has golden yougurt stored in his head, how could you not love that!
    Support any shippings? Zel/Amelia and Lina/Gourry
    Lastly, yer favourite season? Gotta love Next. It had to be my favorite hands down. Though Try comes in a close second.
    Hello there! Yer Accepted!! Please enjoy yer stay :3

    People seem to like season two the most :3 Also Try which I like second because of the funny scenes with Filia and Jillas, nya~

  12. #12
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    In the blizzard
    Posts
    336

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by PoryWaveZ View Post
    Nickname: Call Me Wave
    Favourite character and why? My favorite character is Gourry. He's just so funny. His stupidity was always a breath of fresh air when the series was getting so serious. Plus, he has golden yougurt stored in his head, how could you not love that!
    Support any shippings? Zel/Amelia and Lina/Gourry
    Lastly, yer favourite season? Gotta love Next. It had to be my favorite hands down. Though Try comes in a close second.
    Welcome to the club Wave~! =D Ah, yes; I can always count on him for a good laugh in every episode. xDD

    What is your favourite spell?
    I guess my favorite spell would be the one where white magi and black magic are combined; don't know if it had a particular name... But I just find it interesting how two complete oppisite types of magic can actually work together to create something powerful!


    Shingeki no Kyojin | Jean Kirstein
    FF.Net
    * Tumblr


        Spoiler:- Credit:

  13. #13
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Elsa's Ice Palace.
    Posts
    3,529

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Winter Storm View Post
    Welcome to the club Wave~! =D Ah, yes; I can always count on him for a good laugh in every episode. xDD
    Others are funnytoo ye know :0

    Speaking of Gourry, I saw this in dA the other day xD http://pplyra.deviantart.com/art/He-...s-You-92515670

    What is your favourite spell?
    I guess my favorite spell would be the one where white magi and black magic are combined; don't know if it had a particular name... But I just find it interesting how two complete oppisite types of magic can actually work together to create something powerful!

    Do ye mean something like Filia and Xell's fusion magic? I don't know if I seen it since Xell/Fil used Holy and Dark magic, nya~

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •