Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Well then we'll talk about it in the xat dude. No need to bring it up in the thread.
    well then get on the xat.

I would love to try out for the war team

Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

Quote Originally Posted by 55afrothunder View Post
    I would love to try out for the war team
    im on PO now if you wish.

Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    im on PO now if you wish.
    Oh damn is this only for po

Credits go to golem12

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

i only do PO and i believe Scuba does PS.

Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    i only do PO and i believe Scuba does PS.
    Oh damn then I'll wait for scuba

Credits go to golem12

omg... after getting swept by sharpedo...
    http://gyazo.com/c2fdeb3f5d6d667edb200d42b1ecd6d4
    omg yay UU (20:47:59) ±Porygon: Your rank in Wifi UU is 499/21840 [1183 points / 32 battles]!

whats going on guys ? im going to be on showdown tonight working on a team if anyone has good suggestions let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
    whats going on guys ? im going to be on showdown tonight working on a team if anyone has good suggestions let me know.
    I have a huge project due tomorrow that has kept me pretty preoccupied for the past 3 days so I don't know if I'll be on after class, but if I am, I'll give you a hand.

I have a huge project due tomorrow that has kept me pretty preoccupied for the past 3 days so I don't know if I'll be on after class, but if I am, I'll give you a hand.
    Awesome, if not Ill just keep pushing along until i get a team put together. Ive been working on it for a couple of days.

Username (And nickname): James The Gambler. James will do, but you can use JTG if calling me by my name feels to personal lol.
    What Division you want to join: Steel, cuz dats the best mono to run ;P
    PO/PS name: JTG
    Time zone:
    Availability: Moderate, though if you need me for something I could always leave a number to get ahold of me by.
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 7.5
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Is there anything wrong with wanting to get back with my old group? I left abruptly because of personal problems, but I assure you i'm back for a while this time.
    Who referred you: I recognized Zero's artwork in a userbar I saw recently, but I heard TBC went down so I searched our old name to see what came up.

Total: 575 W/285 L

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Spoiler:- Examples of my work:

Quote Originally Posted by Rasati
    "Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

Holy ****.... JTG!!!

Quote Originally Posted by James the Gambler View Post
    Username (And nickname): James The Gambler. James will do, but you can use JTG if calling me by my name feels to personal lol.
    What Division you want to join: Steel, cuz dats the best mono to run ;P
    PO/PS name: JTG
    Time zone:
    Availability: Moderate, though if you need me for something I could always leave a number to get ahold of me by.
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 7.5
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: Is there anything wrong with wanting to get back with my old group? I left abruptly because of personal problems, but I assure you i'm back for a while this time.
    Who referred you: I recognized Zero's artwork in a userbar I saw recently, but I heard TBC went down so I searched our old name to see what came up.
    Well that's something I wasn't expecting today. Accepted!

Tournament... Tournament TOURNAMENTTTTTT

Woo.

And I'm active lately. Meh. Can't be helped. Btw Steve, are we allowed to suggest tournament type in here?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Quilapras View Post
    Holy ****.... JTG!!!

Well that wasn't the reaction I thought I'd get. Good to see you guys again.

and thanks scuba

"Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

Well that wasn't the reaction I thought I'd get. Good to see you guys again.

and thanks scuba
    Welcome to the clan ! Im kinda new around here but its seems like you must be a pretty good battler to get that reaction.

Welcome to the clan ! Im kinda new around here but its seems like you must be a pretty good battler to get that reaction.
    Meh, I'm fairly decent. I'm better at Ubers and Monotype than I am OU, but I'm not as good as DM or Scuba.

Username (And nickname): zombiemonkey1334. You can call me Zombie though :P
    What Division you want to join: Monotype. I'm not really that good anywhere else
    PO/PS name: Zombiemonkey (PO)
    Time zone:
    Availability: Pretty Moderate
    Rate your battling from 1-10: 7-8
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: I kind of just left the pokemon scene when BW was released and I want to have some fun before I ship out in June :P
    Who referred you: James referred me before we both left :P Him and I are cool like that lol

Spoiler:- Sprites I've created:

Quote Originally Posted by zombiemonkey1334 View Post
    What Division you want to join: Monotype. I'm not really that good anywhere else
    Time zone:
    Why you want to join Perpetual Motion: I kind of just left the pokemon scene when BW was released and I want to have some fun before I ship out in June :P
    Who referred you: James referred me before we both left :P Him and I are cool like that lol
    By "What Division you want to Join" it means either the Steel Division, run by Zero, or the Electric Division, run by me. It just means where you want to be placed.

And of course you can suggest a tourny Lanturn. Anybody can. It's actually strongly encouraged.

Meh, I'm fairly decent. I'm better at Ubers and Monotype than I am OU, but I'm not as good as DM or Scuba.
    A modest guy huh, i like it. The most ive had with Monotype is gym battles, Im guess your a pretty good gym leader..lol

Time zone:
    You two come as a set huh ? what do you specialize in ?

A modest guy huh, i like it. The most ive had with Monotype is gym battles, Im guess your a pretty good gym leader..lol
    lol I am a pretty good gym leader actually. My first mono was a gen 4 Poison Mono. Doesn't do so hot in BW2 OU, even if you take into consideration that its a hard mono to run :/. My steel mono is where it's at though. dat meta <3

By "What Division you want to Join" it means either the Steel Division, run by Zero, or the Electric Division, run by me. It just means where you want to be placed.
    Oh, I was confused by that lol I'll join Electric Division

You two come as a set huh ? what do you specialize in ?
    haha I guess you could say that. I really don't have a specialty. I'm a decent OU battler and a good Monotype battler. At least I was before B2/W2. A lot changed so I'm not as good as I was when I left :P

Spoiler:- Sprites I've created:

And of course you can suggest a tourny Lanturn. Anybody can. It's actually strongly encouraged.
    I start spring break tomorrow! which means I will be completing my new team finally. Hopefully youll have some time free to tell me what you think...

lol I am a pretty good gym leader actually. My first mono was a gen 4 Poison Mono. Doesn't do so hot in BW2 OU, even if you take into consideration that its a hard mono to run :/. My steel mono is where it's at though. dat meta <3
    Steel a great type to work with. I had a Steel Gym last year that I really liked. What did you have on your Poison Team ?

Oh, I was confused by that lol I'll join Electric Division

haha I guess you could say that. I really don't have a specialty. I'm a decent OU battler and a good Monotype battler. At least I was before B2/W2. A lot changed so I'm not as good as I was when I left :P
    This is how I feel. I use to be a decent battler until i got the promotion to gmod on my other forum. Which took up all of my time. Since coming back my goal is to help out steve and re learn the meta.

Steel a great type to work with. I had a Steel Gym last year that I really liked. What did you have on your Poison Team ?
    Lead: Crobat
    Timid - Focus Sash - 252/252
    Air Slash, Heat Wave, Taunt, Super Fang

Sp Atk: Gengar
    Timid - Choice Specs - 252/252
    Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Focus Blast, HP Ice

Atk: Nidoking
    Adamant - Life Orb - 252/252
    EQ, Ice Punch, Thunder Punch, Super Power

Def: Drapion
    Careful -Battle Armor -Black Sludge - 252 HP / 200 Def / 56 Sp Def
    EQ, Crunch, Toxic Spikes, Whirlwind

Sp Def: Roserade
    Calm -Natural Cure- Sitrus Berry-236 HP / 160 Sp Def / 112 Speed
    Leech Seed, Energy Ball, Spikes, Substitute

Rapid Spinner: Tentacruel
    Bold - Liquid Ooze - Leftovers -252 HP / 252 Def
    Rapid Spin, Surf, Ice Beam, Giga Drain

Ran that set in a DS league back when I first joined serebii. there were barely any people that could beat it.

TUST, I'm in class right now but I get out in a little over 4 hours and then I'm on weekend. So we should be able to catch each other.

Page 5 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast