Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

probably 1.5 weeks and I'm done with school! meaning I can finish the banners (better late then never)

Quote Originally Posted by James the Gambler View Post
    Edit; I've got some new digs on Mewtwo's supposed new form with x and y. It looks stupid as hell, but here's the link. Click here
    What in the world is that thing? It looks like a less ugly version of Frieza's seconds transformation in DBZ

Spoiler:- Sprites I've created:

JTG, as far as I know, that is a photoshop job. There's no confirmation yet that there is an alternate Mewtwo form. And until it's confirmed, I'll choose not to believe it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    JTG, as far as I know, that is a photoshop job. There's no confirmation yet that there is an alternate Mewtwo form. And until it's confirmed, I'll choose not to believe it.
    Same. Though if it turns out to be legit, I feel like Gamefreak and Dan O'Bannon are going to be having a little discussion like he should have with DBZ over Frieza's first transformation. (For those of you who don't get the joke, Dan O'Bannon wrote Alien.)

Total: 575 W/285 L

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Spoiler:- Examples of my work:

Quote Originally Posted by Rasati
    "Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

Bleh.

I saw the Mewtwo forme like, within an hour of its update in Serebii.net (one good thing you have about having a time zone directly next to Japan's) and I found it... horrendous. WTF has its head turned into? It's just so distorted. I was never a big fan of Mewtwo, but this... it disgusts me. It's putting a Furret onto a Mewtwo's head. Except Furret is cute, and Mewtwo's 'new' head isn't.

I hope its fake.

Also, guys, I've been thinking of a team in OU that's gonna use one of my favourite sets. TrapTran. Here's the set

Heatran @ Air Balloon
    Trait: Flash Fire
    EVs: 252 SAtk / 252 Spe / 4 HP
    Timid Nature
    - Sunny Day
    - Solarbeam
    - Magma Storm
    - Hidden Power [Ice] / Earth Power

Now, if I throw in a T-tard, I'd have a really huge fighting and ground weakness, and anything weak to fighting is basically off the list for the rest of the team. However, T-tar is pretty good, and I want to try it. Hippowdon is great too, but eh, not as good.

Thoughts?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

About the mewtwo thing, I wana know, if it;s true, how it's arms en lower body looks. Since they they need to balance that oversized head of his, the arms and legs are important, yet you only see a small part of it.

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Bleh.

I saw the Mewtwo forme like, within an hour of its update in Serebii.net (one good thing you have about having a time zone directly next to Japan's) and I found it... horrendous. WTF has its head turned into? It's just so distorted. I was never a big fan of Mewtwo, but this... it disgusts me. It's putting a Furret onto a Mewtwo's head. Except Furret is cute, and Mewtwo's 'new' head isn't.

I hope its fake.

Also, guys, I've been thinking of a team in OU that's gonna use one of my favourite sets. TrapTran. Here's the set

Heatran @ Air Balloon
    Timid Nature
    - Sunny Day
    - Solarbeam
    - Magma Storm

Now, if I throw in a T-tard, I'd have a really huge fighting and ground weakness, and anything weak to fighting is basically off the list for the rest of the team. However, T-tar is pretty good, and I want to try it. Hippowdon is great too, but eh, not as good.

Thoughts?
    1) how are you not a fan of Mewtwo? He's the original badass
    2) hippo is a lot better than you'd think. I use him for all my SS teams. He's a monster tank

Bleh.

I hope its fake.

Heatran @ Air Balloon
    Timid Nature
    - Sunny Day
    - Solarbeam
    - Magma Storm

Thoughts?
    Offensively you'd be correct, but in terms of defense Hippowdon reigns as king. +3 Def/Sp Def on the stockpile set cannot be OHKO'd by anything in the game. Even in ubers.

"Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    1) how are you not a fan of Mewtwo? He's the original badass
    2) hippo is a lot better than you'd think. I use him for all my SS teams. He's a monster tank
    1) I just have meh feelings about it because everyone just hypes it up too much outside-competitively. That's another reason why I absolutely despise Charizard. Too overhyped. In fact, I don't really like that many mons from Gen I.
    2) I've used a hippo before. He's pretty good, but he doesn't have great offenses.

@JTG (to lazy to quote a second time)
    Stockpile? Wow...

So the general consesus is Hippo, right? Who complements it well?

And no one commented on tran ;(

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Hippo is better for sand stall, offensively he's quite weak but with ss and toxic he can outstall loads things, especially when buffed by stockpile as mentioned. Obviously Ttar hits way harder but is easily OHKO's by a fighting attack.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

TTar is great for dealing with lati's but honestly I'd rather run hippo..
    Heatran looks good. Its been done before and works often actually..

I return! (Again)
    Sorry about my inactivity, I've been having family problems IRL, anyone up for a casual battle soonish (next couple of days)?

I can't believe the new mewtwo crud got confirmed, even though they're saying it isn't mewtwo, this is still ******** -_-

1) I just have meh feelings about it because everyone just hypes it up too much outside-competitively. That's another reason why I absolutely despise Charizard. Too overhyped. In fact, I don't really like that many mons from Gen I.
    2) I've used a hippo before. He's pretty good, but he doesn't have great offenses.

@JTG (to lazy to quote a second time)
    Stockpile? Wow...

So the general consesus is Hippo, right? Who complements it well?

And no one commented on tran ;(
    Your heatran set is good; gives you one of your supporters. Skarmory and Storm Drain Gastrodon compliment Hippo and Heatran well. Mixed Infernape and Calm Mind Keldeo would also make good additions to your team.

Mixed Ape
    Naive. 160 Atk / 112 Sp Atk / 236 Speed Life Orb
    Fire Blast
    Grass Knot/Thunderpunch
    Mach Punch
    Fake Out

Calm Mind Keldeo
    Timid 252 Sp Atk / 252 speed. Leftovers.
    Calm Mind
    Secret sword
    Surf/Hydro Pump
    HP Grass/Electric

If you run Grass Knot on ape, run HP Electric on Keldeo and if you run TPunch on Ap, then run HP Grass on keldeo.

Quote Originally Posted by James the Gambler View Post
    I can't believe the new mewtwo crud got confirmed, even though they're saying it isn't mewtwo, this is still ******** -_-

Your heatran set is good; gives you one of your supporters. Skarmory and Storm Drain Gastrodon compliment Hippo and Heatran well. Mixed Infernape and Calm Mind Keldeo would also make good additions to your team.

Mixed Ape
    Naive. 160 Atk / 112 Sp Atk / 236 Speed Life Orb
    Fire Blast
    Grass Knot/Thunderpunch
    Mach Punch
    Fake Out

Calm Mind Keldeo
    Timid 252 Sp Atk / 252 speed. Leftovers.
    Calm Mind
    Secret sword
    Surf/Hydro Pump
    HP Grass/Electric

If you run Grass Knot on ape, run HP Electric on Keldeo and if you run TPunch on Ap, then run HP Grass on keldeo.
    @Keldeo looks good, you may try sub/scald/secret sword/CM, really unexpected .]
    @Ape I personally wouldn't use Fake Out, rather CC over that, rest looks good. Might add HP Ice to Grass Knot/Thunder Punch.

Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:

The following people have until Wednesday to post in the thread our their inactivity will have them kicked out of the clan...

Meliekpi
    Usehydroppump
    Meteor675

Seriously guys, start giving a **** about the clan. I make sure to go in the xat at least once a day and for the past week, JTG has been the only other person I've run in to.

If you guys don't boost up the activity in both the thread and the xat, I'm going to have to make stricter rules or something.

So the new "thing" was confirmed and is somehow related to Mewtwo. Don't wanna know how.

@Lanturn: Hippo does compliment Heatran very well and is basically impossible to OHKO once it has 2 stockpiles, but they're very hard to pull off. You'd have to switch it into something that it resists to get one off making it hard to 2HKO and then you'd be able to get a second one off depending on the pokemon out at the time. I've used him a lot and unless you're running a Defensive/ Stall or SS team, he can be difficult to run. He's definitely worth considering over Ttar. Sorry that was late, I was gone all yesterday and I'm stick plus sun burnt today >_<

@Scuba: I'll be on chat a little more often. I live with JTG so I don't get on if I see he's the only one in xat. (We're brothers)

Sorry scub Just one more week will be needed to finish my exam project then I'll have all the time of the world!

Need some suggestions for my team. I'm running a bulky offense team with a core of DD sub gyarados and DD roost dragonite, with a dual screens xatu support to help them set up and a mienshao anti lead. For my last two places I'm currently running specs gengar with trick as a revenge killer and late game cleaner and a tentacruel as a bulky special attacker and emergency spinner. Previously I was running donphan in tentacruel's place, and I've tried various people in gengar's place including specs jolteon, band weavile and band scizor. Jut gengar seems to work best because of trick.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Quote Originally Posted by cheeselord View Post
    Need some suggestions for my team. I'm running a bulky offense team with a core of DD sub gyarados and DD roost dragonite, with a dual screens xatu support to help them set up and a mienshao anti lead. For my last two places I'm currently running specs gengar with trick as a revenge killer and late game cleaner and a tentacruel as a bulky special attacker and emergency spinner. Previously I was running donphan in tentacruel's place, and I've tried various people in gengar's place including specs jolteon, band weavile and band scizor. Jut gengar seems to work best because of trick.
    give trick frostlass a try. has the ability to set up entry hazards after you've tricked

Got mysellf 3 meleottas yesterday from store near me! One on black, white and black2!

lucky mother ****er...

My xat isnt working.....

Quote Originally Posted by Quilapras View Post
    My xat isnt working.....
    Mine isn't either, idk what's up

try going directly to http://xat.com/ and signing in there. Then come back to group xat and you should be good to go.

Well... The time has come...I have decided to leave the clan and leave pokemon alone at least until x and y. I'd like to say thanks to Steve and all who really have become my friends during my time in Perpetual Motion. I may be around the xat once in a while, just to check in and stuff.. It's been a good run guys

Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast