Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

Quote Originally Posted by The Unreal Shadow Tracker View Post
    This is how I feel. I use to be a decent battler until i got the promotion to gmod on my other forum. Which took up all of my time. Since coming back my goal is to help out steve and re learn the meta.
    I know how you feel. I had prior obligations with school and being a Marine Corps Poolee that took A LOT of time up, so I couldn't be active. I haven't even bought or played BW2 lol I wanted to try to get back and have some fun before I leave for recruit training.

Spoiler:- Sprites I've created:

just thought I'd share this one with you guys :P

Total: 575 W/285 L

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Spoiler:- Examples of my work:

Quote Originally Posted by Rasati
    "Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

I just won the longest game of my entire life. It was 226 turns and I won 2-0 when his Chansey finally had to Struggle out

yooo guys sorry it took a while for me again, was busy with school n all that gay bs, but i got free days now so im back n boomin e.e!
    @steve my longest match was like 500 turns in mid-2011 l0l!

Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:

Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    I just won the longest game of my entire life. It was 226 turns and I won 2-0 when his Chansey finally had to Struggle out
    oh god why .______.

"Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

Can anyone test me for the war team?

I have spent a decent amount of time in the xat the past couple days so just come in there if you want to be tested.

Ill be on the xat shortly for battles and what not, also Im definitely up for a tourney.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

I made an Easter team today... The pokemons names must consist of E, A, S, T, E, and R. Pretty fun teambuilding actually..

Quote Originally Posted by Quilapras View Post
    I made an Easter team today... The pokemons names must consist of E, A, S, T, E, and R. Pretty fun teambuilding actually..
    I'm assuming you used Elekid, abra, silicon, tynamo, ekans, and ralts? That's some OU dominance right there

I'm assuming you used Elekid, abra, silicon, tynamo, ekans, and ralts? That's some OU dominance right there
    No steve, it's Eevee, Azurill, Skitty, Togepi, Exeggcute and Rattata. Doncha know? It's complete ubers material.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    No steve, it's Eevee, Azurill, Skitty, Togepi, Exeggcute and Rattata. Doncha know? It's complete ubers material.
    ***** FEAR rattata is a deadly weapon

***** FEAR rattata is a deadly weapon
    It's not a weapon, it's a nuke. Look at this badass statistic!

252Atk Life Orb Guts Rattata (+Atk) Tackle vs 252HP/252Def Leftovers Dialga (+Def): 5% - 6% (21 - 27 HP)

Such power!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

just sayin im still alive! xd lifes busy!

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake! View Post
    just sayin im still alive! xd lifes busy!
    gdi yes i kno, could be less busy a.a..

Ayeeee you can always buy back in :]!
        Spoiler:- Peaks:

Well guys, I'm gonna be gone for the whole week because I got a high school test coming up (No I'm IN high school) and I have to take the entire week to study.
    I have no interest in Competitive battling just yet, so I'll sit out for any tourneys unless it's just casual battling.

I'll be on the Xat for the next 20 minutes or so.
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Just gonna leave this here for mah fellow DBZ fans
        Spoiler:- There is a god.:

http://i.imgur.com/N5dXIpX.jpg

Pokemon Showdown is having some April Fools fun right now

Hey guys, leaving the clan/guild. I rarely see anyone on xat due to timezones and the 2 people I would classify as my friends in the clan( fabian and bray) i can see on po anyday. GL bray scuba and zero. I may come back if more members join in my timezone. see you guys around serebii~Spidey

Credit to BLUES for userbar (such sweg).

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    Hey guys, leaving the clan/guild. I rarely see anyone on xat due to timezones and the 2 people I would classify as my friends in the clan( fabian and bray) i can see on po anyday. GL bray scuba and zero. I may come back if more members join in my timezone. see you guys around serebii~Spidey
    Bai spidey! hopefully you join Danger Inc.

Quote Originally Posted by spiderman123 View Post
    Well ****. we just lost an Avenger. Now we have to see if we can find somebody from the Justice League to replace you. (gl with your battles man)

Edit: And now for your daily dose of LOL
        Spoiler:- Dodrio joke:
    Last edited by James the Gambler; 2nd April 2013 at 6:09 PM.

whats going on guys ?

Well, got some time off, so I sneaked in a post.

I heard Smogon is a good place to start Competitive, am I correct?
    http://www.youtube.com/user/MrComboman77?feature=mhee My channel. Check it OUT.

Click here if you like video games, strategy, teamwork, and unique and creative characters. Oh, and battles: http://signup.leagueoflegends.com/?r...66512838875708

Let the cold take you...feel its power....

Quote Originally Posted by Young Xehanort View Post
    Well, got some time off, so I sneaked in a post.

I heard Smogon is a good place to start Competitive, am I correct?
    Oh yeah definitely. Just go to the competitive battling forum on there and start reading and you'll learn a lot about th competitive battling scene.

Oh yeah definitely. Just go to the competitive battling forum on there and start reading and you'll learn a lot about th competitive battling scene.
    I agree with scuba. Also one of the things he should look into is Gravity Teams. they cause massive rage quits; I've witnessed them by watching Zombie battle on PO.

Edit; I've got some new digs on Mewtwo's supposed new form with x and y. It looks stupid as hell, but here's the link. Click here
    Last edited by James the Gambler; 3rd April 2013 at 7:19 PM.

Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 LastLast