Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast

Thread: Perpetual Motion

Quote Originally Posted by cheeselord View Post
    I keep hearing that, yet I can't afford to lose the electric immunity as three of my team members are weak to it already. Donphan is pretty good but I've won considerably more matches with steelix (whether that's related or not is unsure). I'll keep testing Donphan though, any other specific suggestions about replacements for steelix?
    Well how about you change xatu with Espeon? Can do the same role but better and Espeon actually has an offensive presence. But Ferrothorn or Forretress should be great steelix replacements.

The main reason I run Xatu over Espeon is because it has access to thunder wave, and is bulkier allowing a set up more often. Also When people see an espeon in a team they immediately think magic bounce and are reluctant to use hazards or status moves, this is less so with Xatu. I will still try it though, I guess just max hp max speed, dual screens wish and psychic? As for ferrothorn and forretress, I will test both and see how effective they are, thanks for the tips.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Hi I haven't been on due to nothing interesting going on

Credits go to golem12
    http://pokemonshowdown.com/replay/uu-39688982
    Sig exceeds the KB size limit. Read the signature rules before editing.

User is on the trade blacklist. Removing this message will result in further bans.

I keep hearing that, yet I can't afford to lose the electric immunity as three of my team members are weak to it already. Donphan is pretty good but I've won considerably more matches with steelix (whether that's related or not is unsure). I'll keep testing Donphan though, any other specific suggestions about replacements for steelix?
    try switching out maybe 2 members to make yourself less weak to electric. sometimes you think like yeah, but the rest works perfect! But just experiment with members that fill in the same roles as other members witg different combinations. Steelix isnt good, he is in lower tiers for a reason. If replacing it doesn't work, change your team maybe a bit more.

Also Maybe mamoswine? I like mamo. Hes a damn beast xd.

Quote Originally Posted by Snowflake! View Post
    try switching out maybe 2 members to make yourself less weak to electric. sometimes you think like yeah, but the rest works perfect! But just experiment with members that fill in the same roles as other members witg different combinations. Steelix isnt good, he is in lower tiers for a reason. If replacing it doesn't work, change your team maybe a bit more.

Also Maybe mamoswine? I like mamo. Hes a damn beast xd.
    Mamo is amazing. I'd agree with the majority saying steelix is more of a hindrance than an aid. Given that you do have a screener, i don't think having a defensive spinner is too necessary. Starmie can do the job just as well and still check non scarfed
    keldeos and landorus
    4th gen FC: 2408 3429 9011
    BW FC: 3568 3503 5142
    3DS FC: 1220-6627-2913

Starmie is a good idea actually, if I swap tentacruel for him I don't gain any new electric weakness, though I do lose my safe switch for incoming scalds. And mamo over steelix is a definite possibility.
    Signature edited due to exceeding height, image size, spoiler, and font size limits. Please read the signature rules before editing your signature.
    3DS fc: 0301 9796 4544

Spoiler:- My dw females, will trade for any I don't have::

Starmie is a good idea actually, if I swap tentacruel for him I don't gain any new electric weakness, though I do lose my safe switch for incoming scalds. And mamo over steelix is a definite possibility.
    Well tentacruel is more of a special defensive poke and starmie is more about special attack. You aren't going to get to safely switch into starmie as much as cruel because starmie is a lot more frail. But starmie also is a lot harder of a hitter. So you might alter the team synergy around a little if you do the switch. Try around with both of them though to see what you like more.

Hey guys been busy lately but I'm back and ready to party hard
    Userbar by Master

Can anyone here breed me in Gen 4 an adamant Aron with Head Smash? REALLY need it, willing to trade a lot for it.

I apologize for the inactivity lately guys :P been a little busy trying to finish up my senior year

Spoiler:- Sprites I've created:

Activity post. Completely forgot about you guys for a while, sorry.

Total: 575 W/285 L

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Spoiler:- Examples of my work:

Quote Originally Posted by Rasati
    "Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

Quote Originally Posted by mahud king View Post
    Can anyone here breed me in Gen 4 an adamant Aron with Head Smash? REALLY need it, willing to trade a lot for it.
    Unfortunately I'm at school where I can't get wi-fi on my DS but I might be able to help you in 3 weeks when I go home if you still need it by then.

i could probably pokegen you one if you're fine with that and if my wifi permits. pm me whenever and ill do it then [:

Quote Originally Posted by meliekpi View Post
    i could probably pokegen you one if you're fine with that and if my wifi permits. pm me whenever and ill do it then [:
    Quote Originally Posted by Scubasteve23 View Post
    Unfortunately I'm at school where I can't get wi-fi on my DS but I might be able to help you in 3 weeks when I go home if you still need it by then.
    Don't worry, already got one sorted, thanks anyway though.

Same lol.

Activity Post.

Steve can we have a CCAT type of stuff?

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Same lol.

Activity Post.

Steve can we have a CCAT type of stuff?
    CCAT is community create a team right?

CCAT is community create a team right?
    Ding-Dong. It's fun stuff alright.

@Steve

If we're doing it, can we do something more interactive rather than person-choose-6-pokemon-and-ladder

ASB Squad

Ding-Dong. It's fun stuff alright.

@Steve

If we're doing it, can we do something more interactive rather than person-choose-6-pokemon-and-ladder
    Well what would you suggest?

Edit: also, we've been open too long to not have been in a war yet...so comment on here if you think you're good enough to be on the war team.

Bray, Fabian, and Pi...I want you three on the war team...do any of you oppose?
    Last edited by Scubasteve23; 24th April 2013 at 6:13 PM.

Edit: also, we've been open too long to not have been in a war yet...so comment on here if you think you're good enough to be on the war team.

I would try out for the war team but for two reasons:
    1) Probably not good enough
    2) Big exams coming up so not enough time...

On the subject of CCAT, I think it would be great fun to do! It would probably give me lots of ideas for my new team, and I have loads to contribute as well...

EDIT: Just had a look at the old messages, and I found 6 I havent redeemed the volts for, so can I have them please?
    Last edited by mahud king; 24th April 2013 at 7:07 PM.

Not against it but I'm VERY rusty.

I'm not sure if I'm good enough for the war team, but I'm here if you need me.

Total: 575 W/285 L

Aut inveniam viam aut faciam

Spoiler:- Examples of my work:

Quote Originally Posted by Rasati
    "Run away? We could have ran away at any time we wanted, but would we find true freedom if we ran away from our problems? We may succeed in a temporary escape, but unless we grasp true victory by fighting we'd live in constant fear that our freedom might be taken again. It's meaningless unless freedom is earned through winning battles."

@Steve

Wynaut use some REALLY underused Pokemon in OU. Maybe a team around CobalioN?

ASB Squad

@Steve

Wynaut use some REALLY underused Pokemon in OU. Maybe a team around CobalioN?
    Now that could be fun...

Wow, this clan is still going, it's activity has been next to none over the last week or two.

Quote Originally Posted by D-BRAY View Post
    Wow, this clan is still going, it's activity has been next to none over the last week or two.
    Because you're doing so much about it...

But if nobody is opposed to a CCAT with Coballian, I say why not

Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 5678910 LastLast