Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Electric Type Fan Club

My favorite Rotom is Heat Rotom just because I like fire types.

My favorite electric type is Luxray because I like lions
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Yayz acceptes! Umzz, Topics.

Who is your favourite electric type Pokemon?

Hmm... Dunno, do I have to choose? Lanturn, Chinchou, Mareep, Shinx, Joltik, Galvantula... Dunno.

Who is your favourite electric type gym leader?

Volkner! Volkner, Volkner, VOLKNER! He's da best! and it has nothing todo with my Sunnoh obsession

What is your favourite Rotom Form?

Frost Rotom, for being a Fridge! Fridge Logic always comes handy. And, um, dunno D: Normal Forme is awesome too though :P

And, new topics?

Which is your favorite Regional Electric Rodent?

I really like Plusle an Minun beause, well, dunno, I like them better than the others? And they had unique abilities prior to Gen V.

Oh, and, I received a letter, but I can't read it, it's in Raichu transcript. Anybody have an English to Raichu dictionary? :P
    Can you like elaborate a bit? Especially on your favorite part. Just choose two or three and give some reasons, not put out a list of Pokemon, ya know xD This applies for everyone too :3

Anyways,

Which is your favorite Electric Rodent?
    Pachirisu is cute. I'm obssessed to DP Anime, so you can't blame me for liking it when my favorite character owns it (Dawn). I also like its protrayal in the anime. Hyper, love to eat, cute are all the traits that come in mind when talking about Dawns Pachirisu. Emolga is also a big one. It has the most unique typing, making it better than the other rodents, who are sort-of-bad with bad stats. I mean, Elesa's Emolgas Volt Switch says hi. Whitney Miltank Redux.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

That, and she didn't use a Joltik outside of Challenge Mode.
    Now that is a good reason for hating her. XD It was stupid to give her two Emolga and no Joltik/Galvantula or Tynamo/Eelektrik. I don't even remember what her team was in B2W2.

Well, I personally like Normal Rotom the most, as it's part Ghost, which is my favourite type! But I also love Frost Rotom too... Ice is pretty awesome too. :3

Which is your favorite Regional Electric Rodent?
    My absolute favourite is Plusle, because its just so darn cute. :P But I also really like Pichu as well... It's certainly a lot better than the Pokemon mascot. >.>

“Nameless... Like me...” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Mow Rotom without a doubt. For reasons only my good friends know.

What is your favorite Rotom form?
    Mow Rotom! It has such an interesting typing (Electric/Grass) and I think it's design looks so awesome! I think this is the only electric type with a good grass move if I'm not mistaken. t also looks so threatening and so cute at the same time and there's that smile xD.

What is your favorite electric rodent?
    Well it'd have to be Emolga. It has such an adorable looking face and it makes itself unique from the other rodents by having a secondary flying type. It also helped me defeat Elesa in Black 2 by using her own strategy against her. In the anime Emolga has one of the most adorable voices ever! I've even got a talking Emolga plush on my bed!

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Can you like elaborate a bit? Especially on your favorite part. Just choose two or three and give some reasons, not put out a list of Pokemon, ya know xD This applies for everyone too :3
    Well, Okay than! :P

Who is your favorite Electric type Pokémon?
    I really like Chinchou and Lanturn, Chinchou for being, well, cute and stuff, and for being awesome. Lanturn for somehow being decently bulky-ish, paralyzing, and confusing, and for being awesome. Joltik, cuz, well, it's the smallest Poké ever, unique typing, IT'S BUG TYPED, it's usable, and for being awes- ADORBSACUTEABLENESSLY.

And, to Nyarlathotep, Elesa's team in B2W2 was: Flaaffy, (Joltik in Challenge Mode), Emolga, and Zebstrika. This is only the story battle though, not PWT.

Right, let me elaborate then.

Who is your favourite electric type Pokemon?

1.) Luxray: I am not a big fan of felines, but I love its design and a huge electric lion-like cat would be something interesting to have in my team. I just wish it was Electric/Dark.
    2.) Manectric: I love its design as well, is very unique ^^ I always have one in RSE. It is probably the most underrated Electric-type Pokémon of all time, no one even comments about it.
    3.) Galvantula: It is a electric spider, needless to explain why one would love it. Plus, Joltik is cute as hell.
    4.) Raichu: Again, the main reason I like Raichu is the design, but my love for it may also come for the fact I am sucker for unloved Pokémon. Screw Pikachu, Raichu is the real deal.
    5.) Raikou: Another awesome electric cat-like thing. Its design screams epicness. Anyway, I still wonder why the hell people call it a "dog". :]

Who is your favorite Electric gym leader?

Lt. Surge for sure. He is actually the only Electric-type Gym Leader I really like, as much as like the Pokémon of this type, I am not a huge fan of the leaders. Elesa is an interesting character, but I never care about here, there are more interesting leaders in Unova... Also people talk so much about her, it is annoying. Wattson is very inexpressive, as every other Hoenn leader, I really hope they improve the character when they remake Generation III games. Lastly, as I previously said, Volkner is too arrogant for my tastes.

And, to Nyarlathotep, Elesa's team in B2W2 was: Flaaffy, (Joltik in Challenge Mode), Emolga, and Zebstrika. This is only the story battle though, not PWT.
    Oh, right. Still no Joltik then.
    Last edited by Nyarlathotep; 25th March 2013 at 8:59 PM.

Elesa having no Joltik was disappointing...

Anyways, im on a phone right now, so I'll just make a short topix

Rotom Gen 5's type change, yay or nay or dont care?

ASB Squad

Username: Colt45
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because Electric is my favorite type!
    Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own!
    Who am I?
    Pikachu of course!

Might I suggest adding mono-type Electric tournaments to the club agenda? Stuff like that could keep the club going fresh. Just my two cents
    I can smell u

Rotom getting type changes in its other 5 forms wasn't much of a bid deal to me since I have never actually bothered with the electric menace although I do like the name being motoR spelt backwards

Yay and nay. Yay because it allowed some unique type combinations like Grass/Electric, but nay because it looses the awesome Ghost-type when changing forms. Since it seems to be based on poltergeists, losing the Ghost-type is quite weird. Well, at least it keeps the Electric-type.

Username: Fitzy909
    Why do you want to join this Club: I love electric type pokemon. they are awesomely strong and cool. They dominate over all other types. My favourite is Zekrom, but every electric type is cool in it's own way. i just want to be able to talk to people who love electric types as much as i do.
    Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own!
    Who am I? Pikachu, of course!
    The Doctor: 'People assume that time is a strict progression of cause to effect, but *actually*
    from a non-linear, non-subjective viewpoint - it's more like a big ball of wibbly wobbly... time-y wimey... stuff.'
    In other words: Time is Complicated.
    Credit to epicjirachifan, Chapter of Charizard FairyWitch and Astaral Shadow of the Under

Username: Elysian
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because Electric-Types are an interesting part of the Pokemon world, and their moves facinate me in strength and variations
    Who am I?
    without even reading the entire thing, I'll just guess Pikachu. Pika's like the Electric-Type, and therefore, the answer. lol

With blood and rage of crimson red, ripped from a corpse so freshly dead.
    Together with our hellish hate, we'll burn you all, that is your Fate!

I disliked the idea at first... Ghost is my favourite type, so seeing Rotom lose it was kinda disappointing. but after a little bit of exploring and messing around, I found a really badass Rotom form: Frost Rotom. :P

“Nameless... Like me...” - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

Quote Originally Posted by Elysian View Post
    Username: Elysian
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because Electric-Types are an interesting part of the Pokemon world, and their moves facinate me in strength and variations
    Who am I?
    without even reading the entire thing, I'll just guess Pikachu. Pika's like the Electric-Type, and therefore, the answer. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by fitzy909 View Post
    Username: Fitzy909
    Why do you want to join this Club: I love electric type pokemon. they are awesomely strong and cool. They dominate over all other types. My favourite is Zekrom, but every electric type is cool in it's own way. i just want to be able to talk to people who love electric types as much as i do.
    Who am I? Pikachu, of course!
    Quote Originally Posted by Colt45 View Post
    Username: Colt45
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because Electric is my favorite type!
    Who am I?
    Pikachu of course!

Might I suggest adding mono-type Electric tournaments to the club agenda? Stuff like that could keep the club going fresh. Just my two cents
    All accepted. As for tournaments, there'll ne some once we get enough peeople

ASB Squad

When we do tournaments we should make the two people or E.T.'s choose between single, double, triple and rotation battles and only using electric types so we stick to the name of the club.

Rotom Gen 5's type change, yay or nay or don't care?
    I like it, it gives the Rotom forms have STAB for their special moves and can create unique type combinations. It also gives a purpose to use a regular Rotom.

A new topic, anyone?
    What is your favourite Electric legendary between Zapdos, Raikou, Zekrom and Thunderus? I hope I didn't forget anyone..!
    All of them are unique to me in their own ways!

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

I like Raikou a lot, but... Zapdos for me. I got totally wet when that awesome Zapdos appeared in the second movie. Also, I think it was the first legendary I've ever caught.

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    A new topic, anyone?
    What is your favourite Electric legendary between Zapdos, Raikou, Zekrom and Thunderus? I hope I didn't forget anyone..!
    I think Zekrom, I don't really like the legends ._.

And, I dislike that Rotom changed typing, even if it is solely for FAN ROTOM. Why GF? Why u troll us? (Flying type with Levitate).

Quote Originally Posted by ReshiZekyurem View Post
    A new topic, anyone?
    You missed out Arceus-electric :<

Anyways, my favorite? Probably other than Arceus electric, Thundurus. It's so good in battle. High speed, high special attack, great movepool. I like Zekrom too, but I always keep getting confused which one is truth and which one is ideals.

ASB Squad

You missed out Arceus-electric :<

Anyways, my favorite? Probably other than Arceus electric, Thundurus. It's so good in battle. High speed, high special attack, great movepool. I like Zekrom too, but I always keep getting confused which one is truth and which one is ideals.
    So I did forget somebody? Well I don't know why but I don't like Arceus at all. And actually I forgot Zekrom first LOL!
    And I still don't know which is truth and ideals...Can we have a new topic now?
    What is your favourite Electric type move? For me, Thunder and Thunderbolt, the original Electric-typed Devastating moves!

I have claimed the Pigs!

Anime Style Battling Squad Summary

My favorite electric-type legendary is Raikou, with Zekrom not far behind. I like Raikou mostly because of his design. He has really cool colors, and he's a badass saber-tooth tiger.
    I can smell u

Zekrom the pokemon of Ideals opposite to Reshiram the pokemon of Truth and being a dragon type which is also one of my favorite types it takes the first place for me I found like that Thundurus is just a better version of Zapdos (Sorry but its true) and has prankster ability which lets thunder wave hit first Raikou is just too easy to target with earthquake since Zekrom can learn fly and Zapdos/Thundurus are immune to ground attacks.

My personal favorite is Zekrom being a dragon type

Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast