Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Electric Type Fan Club

I'd like to join the club too.

T-Bolt
    Why you like electric types?- I started liking electric types when I trained an Ampharos in my Emerald version. After that I made it a point to use an electric type in every ingame team I used. I love many of their designs, especially Jolteon and the Rotom forms.

Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own!
    Who am I?

Pikachu. (nice riddle)
    Last edited by T-Bolt; 27th March 2013 at 5:57 PM.

Credit to Ayra for the profile pic.
    ASB squad- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...0#post16972170
    I have claimed Kabutops, destroyer of all! Fear me or perish!

B]Username:[/B] Blisseytank
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because i think electric pokémon are awsome and they always give a great boost to my team
    Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own!
    Who am I?
    Pikachu
        Spoiler:- My wants! PM me if you have any of these!:

Username: ^
    Why do you want to join this Club: Take a guess... I like Electric types!
    Who am I?
    I was going to say, "Urrrrmmmm... Jolteon?" and then I saw everyone else's posts and thought, "Gosh, I'm a blooming idiot!". Pikachu.
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

I really like the move Thunder Wave. It's great for annoying opponents, and it has a badass animation in every game. :P My favourite Electric type legendaries are Zekrom and Raikou.
    Last edited by Seles; 27th March 2013 at 11:23 PM.

"i know how to use a sword!" - tumblr
    - i've claimed zelos wilder and tales of the abyss

What is your favourite Electric legendary between Zapdos, Raikou, Zekrom and Thunderus?
    Thundurus, it's blue which is an awesome color and it's a weather god so it makes it kinda cool. I also like that it's not goodie goodie like most legendaries and actually causes trouble by firing thunderbolts on everything.

What is your favourite Electric type move?
    Since I'm crazy for high base power it would have to be Thunder. It's animations also makes it look so threatening and the accuracy can be fixed by Rain Dance.

What is your favourite Electric legendary between Zapdos, Raikou, Zekrom and Thunderus?

No ones a Zapdos lover? Anyways, I love the Trio birds (Or whatever you call them) so Im going to go with Zapdos. It's design looks so badass, not only that it's design looks cool but quite strong too!

What is your favourite Electric type move?

Thunder wave; Because it can be really annoying to get paralyzed and it'll sometimes prevent hits.
    Thunder; AWESOME ANIMATIONS and its a hard hitter.
    Volt Switch; Useful in battle when you just want to hit the target and get away.
    Spark(Only with Luxray); Its a strong hitter.

Credits Avenger Angel for banner

My favourite electric type move is volt tackle/Wild charge because I like recoil damage moves and besides when your up against some serious power a strong move that doesn't have to get 100% accuracy from rain those two moves are great even though they don't have 100% accuracy
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bolt View Post
    I'd like to join the club too.

T-Bolt
    Why you like electric types?- I started liking electric types when I trained an Ampharos in my Emerald version. After that I made it a point to use an electric type in every ingame team I used. I love many of their designs, especially Jolteon and the Rotom forms.

Who am I?

Pikachu. (nice riddle)
    Quote Originally Posted by blisseytank View Post
    B]Username:[/B] Blisseytank
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because i think electric pokémon are awsome and they always give a great boost to my team
    Who am I?
    Pikachu
    Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    Username: ^
    Why do you want to join this Club: Take a guess... I like Electric types!
    Who am I?
    I was going to say, "Urrrrmmmm... Jolteon?" and then I saw everyone else's posts and thought, "Gosh, I'm a blooming idiot!". Pikachu.
    All accepted OP to be updated soon.

As for favorite electric type moves, it'll go to thunderbolt. Accurate, powerful and awesome. I also like Bolt Strike, or maybe it's just that I love spamming Victini too much. Another favorite of mine goes to Volt Switch, really handy. Wild Charge is also up there for being sounique as the few physical electric type moves.

New topic, and it's something special!

Create an Electric Move!
    Title says it all. If this topic gets more than 5 responses, we can do something fun for voting. I'm thinking of turning my second post into a hall of fame type of stuff where we can showcase some best received work in a monthly challenge. What do you guys think? yay or nay?

Anyways, here's my electric move creation. Please put it in this format:

Neon Shock [Electric]
    PP: 15/Power: 75/Accuracy: 100/Category: Special/Target: Single Adjacent Foe
    Flavor Text: The user shoots out colorful electricity at the foe. May confuse.
    Creator's Note: It comes with a nasty 30% confusion rate. It could be a good way for Parafusion WITH STABs. Sweet, right?
    Distribution (Optional): Flaffy, Ampharos, Chinchou, Lanturn, Zekrom,

There, easy and simple. I hope this fun exercise will help boost activity!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Username: deh74
    Why do you want to join this Club: I fell for the electric type the first time pikachu shocked ash, ever since then they've been my second or third favorite type and I want to talk about them with other people too.
    [B]Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and
    have a move of my own!
    Who am I? Pikachu of course!

~Topics~

Who is your favourite electric type Pokemon?
    Either jolteon, electabuzz, or luxray because I love their designs, their moves aren't that bad either.
    Who is your favourite electric type gym leader?
    I looker Watson the most because he reMinds me of my grandfather who had a manectric like dog
    Wh was also an electrician. may he rip.
    at is your favourite Rotom Form?
    I don't like rotom, it'd always creeped me put that it can possess my kitchen of it wanted too.

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    New topic, and it's something special!

Create an Electric Move!
    Title says it all. If this topic gets more than 5 responses, we can do something fun for voting. I'm thinking of turning my second post into a hall of fame type of stuff where we can showcase some best received work in a monthly challenge. What do you guys think? yay or nay?

Neon Shock [Electric]
    Creator's Note: It comes with a nasty 30% confusion rate. It could be a good way for Parafusion WITH STABs. Sweet, right?

Bolt Rush [ELECTRIC]
    PP:10 / Power: 90 / Accuracy: 100 / Catagory: Melee / Target: Single foe
    Flavour Text: User quickly rushes towards the foe in a flash and zaps them with electricity. May cause paralyze.
    Distribution: Raichu, Jolteon, Luxray, Ampharos and eh.. thats all I can think of

Quote Originally Posted by deh74 View Post
    Username: deh74
    Why do you want to join this Club: I fell for the electric type the first time pikachu shocked ash, ever since then they've been my second or third favorite type and I want to talk about them with other people too.
    [B]Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and
    have a move of my own!
    Who am I? Pikachu of course!

~Topics~

Who is your favourite electric type Pokemon?
    Either jolteon, electabuzz, or luxray because I love their designs, their moves aren't that bad either.
    Who is your favourite electric type gym leader?
    I looker Watson the most because he reMinds me of my grandfather who had a manectric like dog
    Wh was also an electrician. may he rip.
    at is your favourite Rotom Form?
    I don't like rotom, it'd always creeped me put that it can possess my kitchen of it wanted too.
    Accepted! Btw, we're doing a create a move challenge thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Fluffyy View Post
    Bolt Rush [ELECTRIC]
    PP:10 / Power: 90 / Accuracy: 100 / Catagory: Melee / Target: Single foe
    Flavour Text: User quickly rushes towards the foe in a flash and zaps them with electricity. May cause paralyze.
    Distribution: Raichu, Jolteon, Luxray, Ampharos and eh.. thats all I can think of
    That's 2 moves already. I think you mean Physical, not melee :P as for target, I'll take it as single adjacent enemy. It only hits the adjacent single Pokemon like Wild Charge in Triples, right? Also, what's the paralysis chance?

ASB Squad

Dos Bolt [Electric]

PP:5/Power: 100/Accuracy: 90/ Category: Special/ Target: single foe in single battle, both foes in double battle and 2/3 foes in triple battle

Flavour text. The user flaps its wings creating a bolt of lightning in the shape of a 2. It will cause paralysis.

Distrubution: Zapdos

New moves! Okay-

Overload (electric)
    PP 5/Category- Special/ target- single non-user
    Power- 140/ accuracy- 90
    Flavour Text-The pokémon builds up electricity and discharges it at the foe. Sharply reduces the user's SpAtk stat.

Distribution- magnemite line, Rotom (forms only), porygon line

Creator's notes- an electric type Draco Meteor. Well, overloading is something associated with machines, which is the reason for it's limited distribution.

I thought of two new moves, one of them enables the other one. Is that ok?

Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?
    Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!
    Come say hello in our Time Out thread and we'll get you started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary pokémon? The choice is yours!

That's 2 moves already. I think you mean Physical, not melee :P as for target, I'll take it as single adjacent enemy. It only hits the adjacent single Pokemon like Wild Charge in Triples, right? Also, what's the paralysis chance?
    Yeah, I meant physical as for the target. Also for the paralyse, "May cause paralyse" so Im guessing like 30% chance of being paralysed after that hit.

Yay, acceptance!

Create an Electric Move!

Neon Shock [Electric]

Pristine Beam [Electric]
    PP: 20/Power: 95/Accuracy: 80/Category: Special/Target: All foes surrounding
    Flavor Text: The user releases a powerful, pure energy beam and can be fatal to any unfortunate opponents near it. 50% chance of paralysis.
    Creator's note: Handy for when you and your foe are both nearly defeated and you want to deal that final blow. Paralysis can also be effective due to it's common encounter rate.
    Distribution: Jolteon [TM], Pichu [Egg move], Mareep-Flaffy-Ampharos [Leveling up], Shinx-Luxio-Luxray [Leveling up], Mew [Basic]

And for those other topics:

Who is your favorite electric type?

Manetric has always been a home favorite for me, as well as Elektrike (dear God I hope I spelled that right). Their designs have always been intriguing to me.

Who is your favorite Electric type Gym Leader?

I like Lt Surge because he reminds me of my dad ^.^

I like Watson because.... MANETRIC! Plus, who doesn't love creepy old guys... right?

I like Volkner because.......... I don't why I like him. Heck, I don't like him! He's too bland for me. Plus, I may get this wrong but why did he use an Octillery and Ambipom in Pearl? IT MAKES NO SENSE!

I like Elesa because she appeals to me, even though I'm tomboyish.

So all of them are my favorite! Apart from Volkner, he still sucks.

Favorite Rotom form?

I honestly like them all because of how useful they could be if they were real... and these are not normal uses.

I could burn people with the microwave. I could drown people with the washing machine. I could freeze people with the fridge. I could rip people to shreds with the lawn mower. I could blow people off the face of the Earth with the fan. And lastly, the normal form could be a cute and fun side-kick.

...I swear I'm not evil!
    [IMG]http://i43.*******.com/otn79k.png[/IMG]

Username:Pichu

Why do you want to join this Club: Ever since I first saw Pikachu's thundershock, I was amazed by electric types and how they can store a huge amount of power

Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own! Who am I?

<--PIKACHU!
    28th June is the international CAPS lock day!
    We have just opened our new, fast, GFX friendly forum. Please come and join in the fun at the PokeVillage.
    First 50 get a special gift.
    *Moderator Vacancies*

^ Night Fighter

hurr durr electric types sux lulululululul’ Can I join for Electrode? :P
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

Quote Originally Posted by marioluigifan05 View Post
    hurr durr electric types sux lulululululul’ Can I join for Electrode? :P
    You'll need to use the sign-up form XD
    I can smell u

Why do you want to join this Club: Electrode.
    Who am I? Gee, I don't know...Eevee? Pikachu
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatemboar View Post
    Dos Bolt [Electric]

PP:5/Power: 100/Accuracy: 90/ Category: Special/ Target: single foe in single battle, both foes in double battle and 2/3 foes in triple battle

Flavour text. The user flaps its wings creating a bolt of lightning in the shape of a 2. It will cause paralysis.

Distrubution: Zapdos
    % for paralysis chance? This is our 3rd submission.

New moves! Okay-

Overload (electric)
    PP 5/Category- Special/ target- single non-user
    Power- 140/ accuracy- 90
    Flavour Text-The pokémon builds up electricity and discharges it at the foe. Sharply reduces the user's SpAtk stat.

Distribution- magnemite line, Rotom (forms only), porygon line

Creator's notes- an electric type Draco Meteor. Well, overloading is something associated with machines, which is the reason for it's limited distribution.
    Nice. Fourth!

Quote Originally Posted by deh74 View Post
    I thought of two new moves, one of them enables the other one. Is that ok?
    It'd be better as standalones.

Quote Originally Posted by Poke's4Ever View Post
    Pristine Beam [Electric]
    PP: 20/Power: 95/Accuracy: 80/Category: Special/Target: All foes surrounding
    Flavor Text: The user releases a powerful, pure energy beam and can be fatal to any unfortunate opponents near it. 50% chance of paralysis.
    Creator's note: Handy for when you and your foe are both nearly defeated and you want to deal that final blow. Paralysis can also be effective due to it's common encounter rate.
    Distribution: Jolteon [TM], Pichu [Egg move], Mareep-Flaffy-Ampharos [Leveling up], Shinx-Luxio-Luxray [Leveling up], Mew [Basic]
    Wow, that's powerful, but anyways, fifth! Looks like this topic is well received. I'll think about the submission deadline soon.

Quote Originally Posted by *=Pichu=* View Post
    Username:Pichu

Why do you want to join this Club: Ever since I first saw Pikachu's thundershock, I was amazed by electric types and how they can store a huge amount of power

Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own! Who am I?

<--PIKACHU!
    Accepted! Please do participate in our latest create a move challenge.

Why do you want to join this Club: Electrode.
    Who am I? Gee, I don't know...Eevee? Pikachu
    Ugh, accepted, but the amount of sarcasm... XD Ya better participate in the create a move challenge lol

ASB Squad

% for paralysis chance? This is our 3rd submission.
    100% chance of the opponent getting paralyzed.
    Picture this move as an electric type Inferno except its got a better chance of hitting the target.

Super Charge [Electric]
    PP: 10/Power: 450/Accuracy: 99/Category:
    Special/Target: Single
    Flavor Text: The user charges up an immense amount of electricity for two turns. Can't unleash if distracted.
    Creator's note: Basically a 3-turn Hyper Beam.
    Distribution: Only the ones I like :P

Since the club's been pretty inactive, I'll start a new topic.

What's your opinion on all the Pikachu events Gamefreak Has launched?

Title says it all. Pikachu can Fly, surf and now even move at lightning-fast speeds!(pun intended). Does Pikachu really deserve all the attention Gamefreak's giving it?

Personally I think Gamefreak ought to give better promotions. Pikachu is still not very usable even after all the add-ons it's got. Maybe Gamefreak should make extremespeed an egg move so that you can use it with Volt-tackle. Then it would be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by Greatemboar View Post
    100% chance of the opponent getting paralyzed.
    Picture this move as an electric type Inferno except its got a better chance of hitting the target.
    Wow, that's powerful...

Super Charge [Electric]
    PP: 10/Power: 450/Accuracy: 99/Category:
    Special/Target: Single
    Flavor Text: The user charges up an immense amount of electricity for two turns. Can't unleash if distracted.
    Creator's note: Basically a 3-turn Hyper Beam.
    Distribution: Only the ones I like :P
    Sixth. Guys, we need moar plox.

Since the club's been pretty inactive, I'll start a new topic.

What's your opinion on all the Pikachu events Gamefreak Has launched?

Title says it all. Pikachu can Fly, surf and now even move at lightning-fast speeds!(pun intended). Does Pikachu really deserve all the attention Gamefreak's giving it?

Personally I think Gamefreak ought to give better promotions. Pikachu is still not very usable even after all the add-ons it's got. Maybe Gamefreak should make extremespeed an egg move so that you can use it with Volt-tackle. Then it would be pretty good.
    Extremespeed? Anyways, Pikachu is pretty bad competitively speaking. Even with whatever gimmicks/moves you slap on it, its stats just fall short of expectation. It's just wayyyyy to frail. It could possibly increase Pikachu's usage, but eh, going OU or even RU is a bit farfetch'd. Gamefreak already sort of stretched it with all the promotions it gave Pikachu. I mean, that's fine, considering how Pikachu is the mascot, but yeah, I'd prefer Pikachu + Fusion Bolt or something. Victini got it, so why can't Pika?

ASB Squad

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast