Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread: Electric Type Fan Club

Hooo more clubs for me to join

Username: Dragoniss
    Why do you want to join this Club: I've always had a fondness to Electric types, it all started with Pikachu when playing Yellow version. Now I feel a bit empty if I don't have one on my team. Also their designs are always really over the top and cool. Thunder looks amazing in PBR.
    Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own!
    Who am I?
    Pikachu

NNID: Antagonistgreen | 3DS FC: 4727-5570-4170

Tumblr | Youtube | Twitch | Deviant Art | Miiverse
    Palletshipping | Cafemochashipping | Namelessshipping

Quote Originally Posted by Dragoniss View Post
    Hooo more clubs for me to join

Username: Dragoniss
    Why do you want to join this Club: I've always had a fondness to Electric types, it all started with Pikachu when playing Yellow version. Now I feel a bit empty if I don't have one on my team. Also their designs are always really over the top and cool. Thunder looks amazing in PBR.
    Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve, but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend, and have a move of my own!
    Who am I?
    Pikachu
    Accepted!!!!

My pet would be... Ampharos! Mareep would be cool too. It'd light stuff up whenever I need it :3. And it'll make a big hugging friend, as long as it doesn't have Static :P

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

I personally like amphros design its cool pokemon to see and lol oceanic XD never hug a electric pokemon unless your wearing resisting electric shock gloves like ash LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Eeveelover824 View Post
    I personally like amphros design its cool pokemon to see and lol oceanic XD never hug a electric pokemon unless your wearing resisting electric shock gloves like ash LOL
    ^.^ that is so true. Unless said Poké is Tynamo, since it only deals damage in chains of Tynamo (according to Pokédex).

On topic of Tynamo, unless Gastro Acid is used on it or something, Tynamo having the ability to learn Magnet Rise is justvtotal Fail.

Welp, just tallying and adding the scores for Pikachu

Pokemon: Pikachu
    Cute: 8.8 /10 : Looks like the Mascot of Pokemon, and electric types, certainly live up to its name for its merchandise-ness.
    Tough: 5.9 /10 : Apparently the score shows that nobody really thought Pikachu was tough and defensive as concrete steel, thank you anime misconception.
    Cool: 6.44 /10 : Cuter than cooler, huh?
    Smart: 7.8/10 : Not bad! I guess it's face looks smart, or maybe it's just Ash's Pikachu.
    Beauty: 6.6/10 : Pikachu should go to Kalos to get some cosmetics D:

Overall score: 7.1 / 10: Pretty good for a Pokemon that gets hype!
    Sets: <None recommended>

@dirkac: I guess having Magnet Rise was for asthetic reasons, sort of like how our favorite x4 ground immune electric type mon is...

Same form, discuss away! also, recommend some sets too please!

HTML Code:
    [B]Pokemon:[/B]
    [B]Cute:[/B] /10
    [B]Tough:[/B] /10
    [B]Cool:[/B] /10
    [B]Smart:[/B] /10
    [B]Beauty:[/B] /10
    [B]Others (Thoughts Comments ETC):[/B]

ASB Squad

Soo, Rotom Fan Forme? K.

Pokemon: Rotom Fan Forme
    Cute: 10/10 Just look at it. Look at it. Tell me how that's not cute.
    Tough: 3/10 Well, it doesn't look all too tough...
    Cool: 8/10 It's a fan possessed by a ghost made of plasma. How is that not cool?
    Smart: 7/10 It just looks... Smart :P
    Beauty: 4/10 It's fine... Won't goaround winning Master Beauty Ribbons though!
    Others (Thoughts Comments ETC): It doesn't look tough... It's more graceful. Despite it's ability being useless, I like it.

B]Username:[/B] dahrue
    Why do you want to join this Club: Electric types are extremely powerful and just an awesome, electrifying design!
    Who am I?
    PIKACHU.

Username: R2J
    Why do you want to join this Club: Because I love electric types mainly Pichu and Richu
    Who am I? Pikachu
    *Credit to Omega Elegy*
    Credit to Inferno Productions

Username: PikaRunaway97
    Why do you want to join this club: I haven't joined any clubs yet here on Serbii.net and this seems like a good club
    Give me an orb and I'll be stronger. Give me a stone and I'll evolve,but I don't want that. I am the face of a legend,and have a move of my own!
    Who am I?: Pikachu
    Image removed for being too wide. Please remember to read the signature rules and if you're still not sure if your signature is okay you could always use the signature check thread.

Wow, my first club. Hope I don't screw this up.

Username: TheSimplePickle
    Why do you want to join this Club: I love electric-type Pokemon, every team I play with will include at least ONE electric type. I've been fascinated with them since I got my first Pikachu in Yellow. Now, there's almost 40 of them, and I hope to catch them all!
    Who am I?: Pikachu, duh!
    Black 2 Friend Code - 3784 0662 3396
    I don't use "uber" Pokemon, I don't calculate stat values, I don't use cheating devices, I don't breed my way to perfection, and I don't care about natures. I catch my Pokemon the way they are, and treat them like individuals instead of brainless drones. If you use this philosophy, copy & paste this into your signature.(Started by Tyranitar)
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Pokemon: Rotom Fan Forme
    Cute: 9/10 that is pretty cute.
    Tough: 3/10 yeah not the most threatening thing in the world.
    Cool: 8/10 A possessed fan is definitely cool. (Also fans are meant to keep you cool)
    Smart: 6/10 ehh...no comment.
    Beauty: 3/10 not overly beautiful...
    Others (Thoughts Comments ETC): a nice pokemon it is just a shame that its ability is useless.

here's a set that can be fairly good and confusion coupled with either burn or paralysis is a nightmare.

- Thunder Wave / Discharge
    - Confuse Ray
    - Air Slash
    - Pain Split / Will-O-Wisp / Substitute
    Item Attached: Leftovers
    Ability: Levitate
    EVs and Nature:
    EVs: 252 HP / 200 SAtk / 56 Spd
    Modest Nature (+SAtk, -Atk)

Always watching. Always waiting. Never truly at peace in a realm of its own.
    Giratina will return....someday.

Username: Volts
    Why do you want to join this Club: Always loved Electric types since Gen 1
    Who am I? Pikachu

Username: Jasonx816
    Why do you want to join this Club: My favorite pokemon of all time is Electabuzz, he/she is a great pokemon to have strong, alright with speed, the works. He owns Red like no one I've seen before, and for that I love Electabuzz, I also like Raichu very useful to have, all in all it's a great type.
    Who am I?
    I'm gonna say Pikachu.
    Electabuzz Master of The Thunderpunch

I want to join because electric is the coolest type and my favorite electric type is pikachu because it knows thunderbolt my favorite move and my favorite gym leader is volkner because he has raichu.

My pet electric type would be pachirisu or zebstrika because i could hug pachirisu but ride a zebstrika.

Give me an orb and I'll be stronger,give me a stone and I'll evolve,but i don't want that. I am the face of a legend,and I have a move of my own. Who am I? my favourite electric type pikachu.
    I CAME IN WITH A PIKACHU

Username:SiLeNtDeViL609
    Why do you want to join this Club:Electric was the first type that i used when i started playing pokemon, a friend tricked me into trading my starter for an electabuzz. Ever since then I've loved electric types
    Who am I?
    Its Pikachu of course
    Last edited by SiLeNtDeViL609; 7th September 2013 at 11:49 PM.
    On punishment wont be on till off, sorry!!!!
    FC: 3179-7235-3277. FS: Poison. Pokemon In Fs:Kakuna, Swalot and Whirlipede
    I've claimed the blaring Noivern.
    Looking For: Pinsir, Nuzleaf, Vullaby, Pachirisu, Clefairy, Mankey, Throh, Sawk,, Rufflet, Sawsbuck, Toxicroak, and Munna,

Looking For a League to Join. Please pm if you are looking for leaders

Username: Princess Raspberyl
    Why do you want to join this Club: Cuz I've always loved Electric types, they're so amazing~!<3
    Who am I?
    Pikachu, my favorite Pokemon! :3
    MMing: Espurr, 90 eggs.
    Quote Originally Posted by Kutie Pie View Post
    Good. You can never understand the mindset of a woman.

Username:PANxSamus
    Why do you want to join this Club:Ever since I started playing pokemon my favorite and obviously best type of pokemon is electric types
    Who am I? Pikachu :3
        Spoiler:- Credits:

Well, since this club is still actually going despite me sort of giving up on it due to inactivity, I'm approving everyone. Because I'm so nice :3

Let's discuss the new Pokemon that'll be joining the rank of electric ranks of XY. For spoilers' sake, I've decided to keep everything under a spoiler tag for those who want to go spoiler-less for a bit.

Spoiler:- Open:

Definitely not the number expected. Out of these three, which one is your favorite?

Credits to Serebii

ASB Squad

Username:DigitalWilderness93
    Why do you want to join this Club: Out of all the types of pokemon I've always loved Electric types. Mostly how they look and the power they have. I've also really liked the Electric gym leaders!
    Who am I?
    The one and only electric mouse! Pikachu!

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789