Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Kitchen Season 11

I was glad that the red team won the challenge because it showed that they had superior palates. I laughed out loud at Jeremy's comments about having to eat more though; it was just so ironic. Anyway, I liked how Chef Ramsey mixed things up by having a different dinner service this time around. I thought the red team would be more organized, but they flopped really bad. I'm glad that neither Mary or Jacqueline will be going home, but I hate cliffhangers. I can't wait to see who gets sent home.

Feel sorry for Jeremy leaving, that sample dish he served sure bit him in the a**. This weeks episode really exposed Dan being so weak and allowing himself to get bullied first by Michael, and now Ray. Nedra still being loud as usual and another cliffhanger again. All in all, not a half bad episode.

I had a feeling Jeremy would be the one to leave; funny how the blue team thought they were safe when in reality they weren't. But even they didn't seem to care that Jeremy got sent home. Anyway, I thought the "is Mary pregnant" thing was ridiculous; it only lasted like two minutes while the preview made it sound important. Dinner service was interesting mostly because so many chefs messed up and the end of the episode was surprising; I'm really disliking these cliffhangers though.

First off, sorry for this lateness.

Anyway, my dad's suspision of Jeremy leaving came true. Mary being pregnant was really anticlimactic. It stinks that there were no challenges this time. I didn't see a fiery side to Ray. That surprised me a lot. These cliffhangers mess up the order that we all prefer, and they're becoming easier to detect. My guess is that all four of them switch teams.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Recent Shiny: Cresselia
    Current Hunt: Regirock

So the chefs didn't switch teams after all; they got "probation." Whatever. They all got their jackets eventually so it doesn't really matter I guess. I liked that the blue team won a challenge for once, but I personally felt that their reward was mediocre lol. Dinner service was a disaster for the most part, but I liked that Dan proved himself and that Susan slipped up with her inconsistent timings and such; she has such a holier-than-thou thing going on, so it was refreshing to see her struggle. I'm glad Jessica left because she just didn't seem to have any passion to begin with.

It was good to see Blue winning a challenge for once, and I agree, the reward was pretty underwhelming. I thought Dan was actually going to home for once, but of course he didn'. I don't like him at all. Neither of the two girls at elimination are bad. I like both of them. I really want Mary to go home. She gets more annoying every time. I'm already hoping for Ja' Nel to win. She seems like the best chef in the competition.
    Last edited by TheEliteEmpoleon; 20th April 2013 at 7:56 PM.
    Pokégyms

The probations were certainly a surprise for me, I didn't see that one coming and yes, the men finally won a challenge. Barrett and his fish cooking made me laugh and Ray needs to stop messing up or he's done. I felt a little sorry for Jessica because she didn't do all that bad, or worse that Susan but she didn't seem to want to stay as much as Susan. I'm rooting for Anthony to win atm.

Does anyone think Dan could be a serial killer? He has so many alarms going off that it scares me. He's creepy, he has a gigantic ego, he has a small fuse, and he's misogynistic. Please leave, thank you.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by TheEliteEmpoleon View Post
    It was good to see Blue winning a challenge for once, and I agree, the reward was pretty underwhelming. I thought Dan was actually going to home for once, but of course he didn'. I don't like him at all. Neither of the two girls at elimination are bad. I like both of them. I really want Mary to go home. She gets more annoying every time. I'm already hoping for Ja' Nel to win. She seems like the best chef in the competition.
    Blasphemy! Mary is the kindest, sweetest chef this show has ever had tbh. She's messed up a few times, but she's definitely not annoying imo. I don't see her making it to the finals or anything though. I think Ja'Nel (what a name) is a top contender. She's level-headed and I don't think she's messed up yet. Better her than Susan as the last chef standing imo.

Mary just doesn't have what it takes to be in the position she's competing for. That's for sure. In my opinion though, her voice is whiny, irritating, and ugly in general. That's why I think she's annoying.

Also, the thought of her getting pregnant makes me shudder...
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Does anyone think Dan could be a serial killer? He has so many alarms going off that it scares me. He's creepy, he has a gigantic ego, he has a small fuse, and he's misogynistic. Please leave, thank you.
    I think Dan is just a little wuss who desperately needs to grow a pair. Just look at the way Michael and Ray bullied him and how the Blue team treat him. He does have potential though..

I've watched every season, and I must tell you I hated the signature dish presentation this year. Why does there have to be an audience, they were so annoying.

@Lightning Raider, Totally agree with you on Dan, I don't agree with how they bully him, but he needs to get it together or he needs to go. He acts like he knows nothing during prep, come on dude have you ever been in a kitchen or what

I hollered during the challenge when Nedra had to put an animal in a cage; I still think she's annoying though. I'm glad that the red team won another challenge, but once again, the reward didn't seem that great. Dinner service was better this time imo if only because both teams finished dinner service (all thanks to the red team tee hee). I'm glad that Mary's getting stronger, but a little sad that Dan went home; he was so annoying that it was actually comical. Now there's no more "problem child" chef left in the cast. :c

Dan missed his chance by whining about what happened in the challenge. His dish was better than his teammate's yeah, but the red team's for the final point was also pretty good right? Didn't mean his would have won if they used his if so. He could have brushed the whole thing aside and kicked aass at service so that he'd stick it to his teammates, but oh well.

It was over for Dan as soon as he lost support of the Blue team, nobody was on his side so he was easy pickings every time. Mary really came into her own and had a great dinner service but can she keep this up? I'm not sure yet, only time will tell. Ray and now Barrett look suspect by the episode. More cold/raw food sent by them really isn't helping them any favours and with no Dan to use as a scapegoat, they will be nowhere to hide if they mess up again. Blue team needs to sort themselves out because the red team is dominating them.

Well I'm sorry for my lateness again, but my week is really quite packed...

That aside, Nedra in the animal pen was hilarious! The challenge reward was nice, though I thought the Blue Team had it. I'm hapy that Ja' Nel pulled through for her team. Dan finally going home is a plus; now to make me happy only Mary has to leave.
    Also, were they calling Barret "John?" I guess that's his first name, then.
    Last edited by TheEliteEmpoleon; 27th April 2013 at 1:51 AM.
    Pokégyms

Tonight's episode was once again messy. I was surprised that the blue team lost yet another challenge since I thought they were gonna come back strong, but I suppose they sort of redeemed themselves at dinner service even if they did mess up a few times. The red team flopped so badly which was unexpected given their previous success. I really thought Amanda would get sent home but I guess Jacqueline messed up too often and didn't have a good reputation, so she got sent home instead. Oh well. I didn't particularly care for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Tonight's episode was once again messy. I was surprised that the blue team lost yet another challenge since I thought they were gonna come back strong, but I suppose they sort of redeemed themselves at dinner service even if they did mess up a few times. The red team flopped so badly which was unexpected given their previous success. I really thought Amanda would get sent home but I guess Jacqueline messed up too often and didn't have a good reputation, so she got sent home instead. Oh well. I didn't particularly care for her.
    I keep noticing the blue team usually lose the challenge then bounce back with a win for the dinner service. That Nedra really getting on my nerves.

Amanda got lucky for sure, her performance deserved her going home imo. Good to see the blue team winning dinner service through Barrett, Ray and Michael are on their last legs and need to step up. Nedra sure has a mouth on her and she is humorous at times. Don't want to see her leave yet.

I haven't posted since two weeks ago, and I'm so happy that Dan was eliminated. I stumbled upon his twitter and he's the exact same horrible douchebag in real life. If he stayed longer, I would have hated him more than Elise.

I've noticed that Nedra's shtick has gotten invisible and she's much more likable. Ja'nel also dominates at this point, and she's probably final two (with Zack).

Oh God, tonight's episode had me hollering. It was such a mess. I was surprised that the red team won the challenge (they've won like seven so far), but they were so embarrassing during dinner service; I almost screamed from stress when Nedra dropped the tuna or whatever that was. Things just kept going from bad to worst and the blue kitchen wasn't much better. I wasn't surprised to see Amanda leave although I do feel bad for her, and now we've got another cliffhanger to ponder over.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Oh God, tonight's episode had me hollering. It was such a mess. I was surprised that the red team won the challenge (they've won like seven so far), but they were so embarrassing during dinner service; I almost screamed from stress when Nedra dropped the tuna or whatever that was. Things just kept going from bad to worst and the blue kitchen wasn't much better. I wasn't surprised to see Amanda leave although I do feel bad for her, and now we've got another cliffhanger to ponder over.
    Amanda was kind of a no-brainer from her performance at the dinner service in today's episode.
    Last edited by KrayzieBuddha; 8th May 2013 at 6:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
        Spoiler:- Preview for next episode:
    HK isn't discreet when it comes to promos. I bet there's no double elimination either.

Nedra dropping the meat was glorious.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    HK isn't discreet when it comes to promos. I bet there's no double elimination either.

Nedra dropping the meat was glorious.

True and that was hilarious, her and Amanda cracked me up with that tuna. Also, I'm expecting Barrett to get eliminated now after another poor performance, he surely can't survive again?

This week's episode was pretty good. I like the idea of the quincenera or however you spell it. The party manager seemed to be very annoying. The shots of the ladies on the roller coaster were hilarious. The red team should've lost, not both, especially since Ramsey probably knew he going to pick Amanda anyway. I think the team switch will come at the beginning of next episode.
    Pokégyms

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast