Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Hell's Kitchen Season 11

So tonight's episodes, WOW. I didn't know that the schedule had changed and that we were getting not one, but two episodes. I was surprised when Barrett got sent home at the start of the first episode. I mean I wasn't a big fan of his, but I still thought he had passion and that he was better than some of the other chefs on the blue team. I was glad that the red team won a challenge and that Mary's dish stood out, and I admit that I laughed at how terrible the blue team is when it comes to challenges. I was upset that Ray left simply because Zach seemed like the weaker chef out of the two and he really has a big mouth imo.

Anyway, the second episode was interesting since the chefs got to make their own menus, although Nedra's childish behavior got on my nerves when it came time for the red team to design their menus. I thought dinner service was good for the red team at least, but I guess the blue team didn't cut it. I was shocked at Michael's time-out; he always seemed so consistent that I was surprised he messed up on fish. I was also surprised when Chef Ramsey asked the girls to vote amongst themselves to see who would get sent to the blue kitchen. Overall, I was super pissed that Michael got sent home. Like seriously, Zach messed up dozens of times throughout the show but stays while Michael only messed up once and he had to leave? Unbelievable. And ugh, another cliffhanger. When will this end?

Wow three more people gone in those two episodes. I definitly didn't agree with the choices for who went home. The final members of the Blue Team should be Michael, Jon, and Ray. Michael is so much better than Zach. He was one of the few that I really liked, and it was only his first time up for elimination. I think Cyndi is still going to end up on the Blue Team.

Also, Zach's "alter-ego", Grant Banks, was kinda funny. It's almost as bizzarre as the puppet from like the second episode...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

The red team won another challenge; how embarrassing for the blue team. They just cannot get it together and they always fail because they make stupid mistakes. I thought dinner service would be better in both kitchens, but both flopped hard. The blue team was bad mostly because of Nedra and Ja'nel messed up in the red kitchen, which was a surprise. I'm glad Nedra got sent home though; she wasn't helping anyone and was only there for entertainment purposes.

Man this season has been weird. None of the chefs seem competent enough to win and I dont have any favourites at the moment but I liked tonights episode because it was different from previous ones. I hope Jon keeps his throne only because I don't want Cyndi to be safe from elimination.

Quote Originally Posted by Jacob Black View Post
    Man this season has been weird. None of the chefs seem competent enough to win and I dont have any favourites at the moment but I liked tonights episode because it was different from previous ones. I hope Jon keeps his throne only because I don't want Cyndi to be safe from elimination.
    In my opinion I think Jon and Ja'nel could be the final two.

Tonight's episode was different. I loved the blind-taste challenge, although I did feel bad for Anthony, which is strange since he's not usually on my radar. It was hilarious to see the red team win yet another challenge though (it must be a record at this point). Anthony's mistake with the ice shipment was also kind of funny, but I felt bad for laughing. Anyway, I liked the individual challenge near the end and I was rooting for Ja'nel to stay in the chair, but she was dethroned. I hope Cyndi's dish is better than Jon's.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieBuddha View Post
    In my opinion I think Jon and Ja'nel could be the final two.
    Definitely Jon but I think Janel is slipping. She was strong at 1st but now she's sort of in the middle. I think even Susan and Cyndi are better than her.

Cindi is quiet, which scares me. the quiet ones always seem to do good at the end. i think Jon could win the whole thing, though
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

So Jon ended up getting immunity. Not that it mattered much since he's usually a good chef who makes almost no mistakes. I really thought Zach was finally gonna leave, so I was surprised when Anthony got sent home instead. I didn't like him much, but at least he wasn't as annoying as Zach. I was surprised that they still kept the blue team and the red team though; don't they usually get grouped together to form a black team when there's only six chefs left?

i think Black Jackets come at 5. i also think that, as Chef said, that Anthony made too many mistakes over the past dinner services, and that's why he was axed
    Thanks to FairyWitch for the profile pic!

† I am a Christian, and not ashamed to admit it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

National Dex Completed 2/13/2014, at 12:12 A.M., with 212:16 Game Time, and thanks to my friends who traded me over 200 times that week

Quote Originally Posted by mjunior3 View Post
    Cindi is quiet, which scares me. the quiet ones always seem to do good at the end. i think Jon could win the whole thing, though
    Yeah I thought of that too since he makes less mistakes than the rest of the blue team.

I've been rooting for Ja'Nel the whole way, so I don't want to see her lose, but Jon could prove to be a threat.
    Pokégyms

Well it was nice to see the blue team win a challenge, although it was kind of surreal since they only won once before. I thought the red team could've done better, but Cyndi messed up by forgetting to tell Susan to sear the chicken, which meant that Mary had added pressure when it was her time to cook. Anyway, I'm glad Cyndi got over her asthma attack, but she was the worst chef in the red kitchen. And predictably, Zach was the worst in the blue kitchen while Jon and Ja'nel slayed. I'm glad Zach's finally gone.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Well it was nice to see the blue team win a challenge, although it was kind of surreal since they only won once before. I thought the red team could've done better, but Cyndi messed up by forgetting to tell Susan to sear the chicken, which meant that Mary had added pressure when it was her time to cook. Anyway, I'm glad Cyndi got over her asthma attack, but she was the worst chef in the red kitchen. And predictably, Zach was the worst in the blue kitchen while Jon and Ja'nel slayed. I'm glad Zach's finally gone.
    It's kind of a no-brainier to eliminate Zach since he wasn't even communicating with his teammates at all during the dinner service and it happened before in the past few episodes. I think Cyndi should be the one to go up instead of Susan. Like what you said, she is the weakest chef on the red kitchen.
    Last edited by KrayzieBuddha; 14th June 2013 at 6:20 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieBuddha View Post
    It's kind of a no-brainier to eliminate Zach since he wasn't even communicating with his teammates at all during the dinner service and it happened before in the past few episodes. I think Cyndi should be the one to go up instead of Susan. Like what you said, she is the weakest chef on the red kitchen.
    Zach shutdown completely during the middle of dinner service, which wasn't really surprising, but still frustrating. He was also too inconsistent. He should have been sent home a long time ago imo. I'm only rooting for Jon and Ja'nel at the moment because at least they're consistent.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    Zach shutdown completely during the middle of dinner service, which wasn't really surprising, but still frustrating. He was also too inconsistent. He should have been sent home a long time ago imo. I'm only rooting for Jon and Ja'nel at the moment because at least they're consistent.
    I know right? Let's just hope Jon and Ja'nel will be the final 2. I'll definitely want to see them go head-to-head.

I agree. Zach should've been long gone by now. He was a wreck in the kitchen! Jon and Ja'Nel seem really likely to be the final two.
    Pokégyms

This week's episode was different. I fully expected the whole family reunion thing from the start of the episode though; the minute I saw the curtain in the preview, I knew that would happen. Glad that everyone received their black jackets. Anyway, I suppose it's good that Mary won the challenge, although I personally would have preferred Ja'nel. I felt bad for the others during their punishment; having to sort through garbage like that is just gross.

I still don't like Mary, so I did not like it when she won the challenge. I would've loved for Ja 'Nel to win, or even Jon. It was hilarious when they found Nedra's headband in the trash. This season is being really dragged out; this week was another episode where nobody went home. Next week, I think either Cyndi or Mary is going to go home.
    Pokégyms

Quote Originally Posted by Waterpokes View Post
    I'm liking Masterchef way better then Hell's Kitchen, ever since Masterchef started airing a couple of years back.
    So am I, though I suppose it's different altogether. I like the actual focus on cuisine in Masterchef.

Hell's Kitchen's last episode was a breath of fresh air. I don't know how long it's been to have a group of people remaining that genuinely LIKE each other on this show.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

It was cool that the winners of some past seasons got to come back. I liked seeing Dave and Paul back; I remember them the most. I was impressed with both teams during the dinner service. The current five did really well, even though they lost. The only bad thing was that nobody went home. Again. Though I wasn't surprised, because the description of the episode was "5 chefs compete, 2 of 3". Next time I want to see either Cyndi or Mary sent packing.
    Pokégyms

I was surprised to see the previous winners return. I guess it was a nice change since it put more pressure on the current chefs and I was impressed that they were able to finish dinner service on a high note. Although obviously, the lamb issue was kind of embarrassing in both kitchens. Paul was always inconsistent in his respective season which is why I was super upset when he won, and tonight's episode further showed how inconsistent he can be. And Cyndi shouldn't have had so much trouble from her lamb either. Lamb has been a nightmare in this season, particularly in this episode. But rant aside, I was glad that nobody was sent home.

The thing I don't like about nobody going home is that it drags it out too much. It happens way to often, too, especially in this season. Though I agree with Ramsey that after such a good dinner service, nobody should go home, they gotta go eventually. There definitly were weak links this episode, so he could've sent someone home. Like Jon said, there's no room for error. Any small mistake could be what sends you home.
    Pokégyms

I'm pressed that there wasn't a new episode last week, but this week's episode made up for that. I just enjoyed seeing the mayhem in the kitchen; I mean Mary, Janel and Susan all messed up badly and I thought any of them could be going home. Susan was getting on my nerves though so I guess it's fine that she left. At least the two finalists will be revealed in the next episode.

It was nice to see Jon win the challenge, though I thought he would've picked Ja 'Nel to go with him. It was really either Mary or Susan up for elimination; Ja 'Nel didn't mess up as bad, and she's way better than those other two. I really wanted Mary to go. I've hated her all season, and we all know she's not going to win. When Ramsey told her to get back in line, I literally screamed NOOOOOO! My predictions for the final two are Jon and Ja'Nel.
    Pokégyms

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast