Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Hell's Kitchen Season 11

This week's episode had me hollering. I was upset when Cyndi won the challenge, but I suppose in hindsight it was nice for her to win something. Dinner service was funny though because the people I expected to do well (Cyndi and Jon) ended up making blunders when it was their turn at the pass. Meanwhile Ja'nel and Mary did well, especially the latter. She was never a leader but she really impressed me. I was surprised that Cyndi didn't make it to the finals, and even more surprised that Mary did. Good for her. She really improved.

Man I hate Mary. She isn't better than Ja'Nel or Jon. I don't know who to predict as the other finalist...
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

Ladies and Gents, Ja'nel wins Hell's Kitchen Season 11. I was hoping for Jon to win it all but he f---ed up in the last week episode. I'm pretty glad she won and I know people here doesn't really like Mary because of her squeaky voice lol

I'm kind of disappointed with the results to be honest. I was rooting for Ja'nel before, but she started developing an attitude in recent weeks and I really wanted Jon to be in the top two instead. I really thought Mary had a chance to win though, but I guess her kitchen was too chaotic (all because of freaking Dan and Nedra) and that counted against her.

Quote Originally Posted by Charmed View Post
    I'm kind of disappointed with the results to be honest. I was rooting for Ja'nel before, but she started developing an attitude in recent weeks and I really wanted Jon to be in the top two instead. I really thought Mary had a chance to win though, but I guess her kitchen was too chaotic (all because of freaking Dan and Nedra) and that counted against her.
    Nedra in the meat station by herself I can understand that but seriously f---ing Dan pretty much cost Mary with his attitude and big ego. All the meat he cooked was undercooked when Nedra was slicing them. Nothing beats the Hell's Kitchen Season 1

Janel was undoubtedly the winner of this season practically from the beginning. You can sometimes see it coming once the final few episodes come, but Janel was easily the best of the (kind of talented) bunch. The final teams lacked major drama minus the creepy serial killer, but I'm glad to see them all giving full support to their head chefs.

I'm enjoying MasterChef much more though. It sucks to see Bri go. I think the final boot order will be

7. Eddie
    6. Luca
    5. James
    4. Krissi
    3. Natasha
    2. Jordan
    1. Jessie

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Janel was undoubtedly the winner of this season practically from the beginning. You can sometimes see it coming once the final few episodes come, but Janel was easily the best of the (kind of talented) bunch. The final teams lacked major drama minus the creepy serial killer, but I'm glad to see them all giving full support to their head chefs.
    Jon was a lot more talented imo, not to mention more consistent. I don't remember him ever having a bad dinner service whereas Ja'nel messed up a few times and I think she was even nominated for elimination a few times. Same goes for Mary, but her gentle personality made up for that, at least in my opinion. Ja'nel's diva-ish moments during the finale when she was thinking of switching chefs with Mary just because her team were making suggestions made her look really arrogant imo.

Quote Originally Posted by KrayzieBuddha View Post
    Nedra in the meat station by herself I can understand that but seriously f---ing Dan pretty much cost Mary with his attitude and big ego. All the meat he cooked was undercooked when Nedra was slicing them. Nothing beats the Hell's Kitchen Season 1
    Yeah I really think Dan being on Mary's team made a big difference (in a negative way). He practically sabotaged her by effing up every single food item he sent up. And although Nedra meant well, she had too much on her plate; why didn't anyone help her? It seemed like she was doing ten things at once while the other chefs just ignored her and Mary had to keep yelling at her.

Finally got to see it, and I will say that as soon as Ja 'Nel was revealed, I knew she would win. I thought she was the winner from a very early episode, and she never had a downfall. I thought it was going to be Jon against Ja 'Nel, but stupid Mary got in the way. Jon deserved second way more than she did. He was always better than her. Like Cyndi said in an earlier episode, it isn't about the most improved, its about the best. Anyway, the final service was good, though it seemes like Mary's kitchen got a lot more screentime. I'm obviously satisfied with the winner. Overall, it was an okay season; the drama got "better", the chefs were worse, and there were more cliffhanger episodes than previous seasons. That seems to be the trend. Regardless, I'm still already waiting for Season 12.
    3DS FC: 1762-3779-2632
    I have claimed Empoleon, Rosalina, and Super Mario Galaxy!
    Pokégyms

Current Hunt: Cresselia

I was right. Eddie unsurprisingly went down.

I should have expected the returnee though. I want Bri back but I 100% think it's going to be Lin cause they hyped him so much and he was let go early.

Spoiler:- Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234