Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Default Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

The first details from CoroCoro have begun to come out. These images showcase a brand new saga of the anime to follow Episode N after that mini-saga completes and it begins on April 25th. This saga is called Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Da! (short for Dekorora Adventure). The Dekorora Islands are an archipelego of islands visited by Ash & Co.

http://www.serebii.net/corocoro3131.jpg

Return to Kanto! The long-awaited start of a new chapter!
    Going back from the Unova region to the Kanto region, Ash and his friends have a great adventure on the Dekorola Archipelago! Getting chased by Beedrill, getting chased by gigantic Heatmor...
    What?! Say goodbye to Oshawott?!
    Also, everyone gets turned into a Beheeyem?! There's more! An encoutner with a mythical Pokémon?!
    Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!
    Laughs! Tears! Treasures?! They set off on their boat trip, visiting various islands!
    Last edited by Sushi; 15th March 2013 at 12:46 PM.

Wow

Orange island redux anyone?

Who wants to bet there are also 4 gimmick gyms

Hmm also an oak episode about rotoms, some random ep about a jirachi(lol max fans), and oh come on more mijumaru focus?!

Mijumaru leaving the show? Best news heard all year!

Looks uninteresting so far Like a bunch of fillers till the 6th gen with no development.

I notice a lack of Charizard and no other older Pokemon of Ash's in the scan, not a good sign.
    Last edited by CyberCubed; 13th March 2013 at 5:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Durian Seed View Post
    Mijumaru leaving the show? Best news heard all year!
    who said oshawott's leaving?

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    So they come up with the most boring thing possible to fill out the rest of the time? Looks like a bunch of fillers till the 6th gen with no development.

I notice a lack of Charizard and no other older Pokemon of Ash's in the scan, not a good sign.
    don't be so quick to jump the gun. this is the only info we've gotten so far, i doubt they would spoil all the pokemon that can potentially return within a 6 month span.

also i don't know what people were expecting. battle frontier? i'm completely okay with this. better than more tournaments in my opinion. is it safe to assume all the BW rivals are officialy done? and it's also making me wonder if both iris and cilan are going to contine through to the next region with ash. which i'd be very happy to see.
    Last edited by Greninja VI; 13th March 2013 at 5:28 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

An Osawott refuses to evolve episode?

YAY, because it totally matters this late in the series, right before 6th generation.

So they come up with the most boring thing possible to fill out the rest of the time? Looks like a bunch of fillers till the 6th gen with no development.

Oshawott and Pikachu are the only ones shown, calm down, they aren't going to reveal everything.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by weavile606 View Post
    who said oshawott's leaving?

The episode title: Goodbye Mijumaru!? Path to becoming Scalchop King

How is Mijumaru leaving the show considered a filler?

Please elaborate...

Yeah it's clearly an episode where Oshawott refuses to evolve.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Yeah it's clearly an episode where Oshawott refuses to evolve.
    Maybe Ash can dump him with the guy who owns the Dewott

10. Default

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Maybe Ash can dump him with the guy who owns the Dewott
    Were probably looking at a Primeape type situation or Charicific Valley situation.

Oak get's a Rotom?
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Oshy may as well go. By this point, its obvious he isn't gonna evolve and would just be wasted if he just got retired to Oak's.

Pignite will probably evolve here, same possibly with Palpatoad (an archipelago seems a pretty idealogical place for the latter, if you ask me).

Pleeeeeeeeeease let Charizard stay though.
    Pokemon: The Theme of Secrets

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

I freaking HATE "Mega" Evolution.

Were probably looking at a Primeape type situation or Charicific Valley situation.
    Mind explaining Oshawott being advertised in the movie.

IF it is after the movie, then hell yeah Oshawott is evolving!!!!

oh damn. i really doubt oshawott gets left somewhere ala charizard/primeape/gliscor/ambipom. this is probably an evolution refusal episode. but i don't know. if he were to leave, as much as i love oshawott, it would hopefully be for the better of the rest of ash's pokemon since some of them have completely been shafted throughout the series. (palpitoad)

Wait, I just realized, Charizard is in the Genesect movie, which isn't until July, and the movies are always tied into where the anime currently is, so we're good

#Charizardfan4ever

At long last, I am returning with my Fan-Fic. Just need to find a better host. Blogger has done its course but I need just a little more recognition.

Quote Originally Posted by Thriller View Post
    Oshy may as well go. By this point, its obvious he isn't gonna evolve and would just be wasted if he just got retired to Oak's.

Pignite will probably evolve here, same possibly with Palpatoad (an archipelago seems a pretty idealogical place for the latter, if you ask me).

Pleeeeeeeeeease let Charizard stay though.
    Charizard is probably gone.

Oh look Jirachi finally is making its actual anime appearence that isn't a movie!

Jirachi's new forme confirmed!

Maybe Oshawott will actually win a battle?!

is the upper right corner with a few ghost types plus woobat and jirachi relevant? or is it simply more pre-gen V pokemon advertisements?

Ahh ****.

It just means mijumaru thinks about leaving and/or evolving and then realizing he would sell more toys by staying unevolved and with satoshi. It probably won't even mean anything the ep right after.

21. Default

Have not been following the movie but the episode is slated for May 16th.

Okay what the heck is happening here? What are Ash and co even doing in Unova still. This just looks like a bunch of fillers (not that it really matters to me because I kind of like fillers). I guess they connect somehow.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    Oh look Jirachi finally is making its actual anime appearence that isn't a movie!

Jirachi's new forme confirmed!
    I was going to respond to your first statement and then I saw your second statement, and killed the mood, but I'm doing it anyway.

Finally the most ridiculously made Pokemon is getting an appearance in the anime.

Oh by ridiculous I mean really a Pokemon that sleeps for a 1000 years, only to wake up for 7 days......yeah Gamefreak you just killed all potential stories done with said Pokemon.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Ahh ****.

It just means mijumaru thinks about leaving and/or evolving and then realizing he would sell more toys by staying unevolved and with satoshi. It probably won't even mean anything the ep right after.
    Would be nice to finally get a story where the Pokemon says "Hell No" and stays with its trainer.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Maybe Oshawott will actually win a battle?!
    Before it's supposed departure... maybe, though the last departure (Gliscor's)would indicate otherwise. That's if he actually leaves
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Charizard is probably gone.
    Because the Charizific Valley JUST WOULD NOT BE THE SAME without him. Right?

Page 1 of 63 123451151 ... LastLast