Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by Sushiii View Post

Return to Kanto! The long-awaited start of a new chapter!
    Interesting, I guess Iris and Cilan just can't get enough of Ash? I guess this'll be when they see his reserves? It's too early for April fools? :PPPPP

What?! Say goodbye to Oshawott?!
    If only..:P

Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!

Ummm...obligatory we fight we make up episode?
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 17th March 2013 at 1:26 AM.

Seeing today's dub episode (BW104)...Trip and Ash promised to battle next time they meet....also Bianca tells Cameron I will get you next time....Ash says he will love to battle both Bianca and Cameron in the future....could all this foreshadows a possible future tournament in BWDA!?

A match between Bianca and Ash is overdue and also a full one with Trip!!

Don't know about Stephan...Virgil (Still the emphasis of Eevee choosing what eevolution she will choose and being a female...let me wonder)...Burgundy and Georgia are slowly dying!!

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    That's what I expected after the Sinnoh League, but look what we got instead. I truly believe that the end of BW will be rushed just like the DP finale was. I'm seeing a pattern forming that I don't like, but there's not much we can do about it. By the way, I was being sarcastic about the Brock/Misty appearance thing. I have no hope that they'll return.
    Only reason why that didn't happen is because they pushed the Sinnoh League so close to 5th generation.

That's not the case here, unless there actually is a Decolora tournament that they're going to push the anime until a few episode before next generation.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

I think it's almost a guarantee that vergil will back for one more episode either with sylveon, or it will evolve at some point. Maybe that could possibly be in that stone episode.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by blob View Post
    I never noticed that pattern.

I don't hate Fire types. I just don't like Charizard that much in BW, Infernape stole loads of Torterras wins and I just don't like Pignite.

IMO, Charizard appeared at the wrong time in BW, as it was finally Unfezants time to shine, but no, Ash had to be a moron and bring zard back. Charizard had plenty of time to Shine before and IMO, Ash should of just stuck to using his under developed Unova mon.

Infernape was shown to be a huge powerhouse when he uses Blaze, but I think he got hyped up too much and it's about time he went down a peg.

With Pignite, It's pretty much the same as Infernape, but worse, as he's the only Unova starter to evolve AND the only Unova Starter that I hate the middle form of.
    Pft, the only thing that would of happened was that Mijumaru would steal more screen time and the reserves would of still rot in their balls.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Pft, the only thing that would of happened was that Mijumaru would steal more screen time and the reserves would of still rot in their balls.
    Agreed. Hopefully Charizard will stay for this arc, for a while at least, and take away some screentime from Mijumaru.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    Seeing today's dub episode (BW104)...Trip and Ash promised to battle next time they meet....also Bianca tells Cameron I will get you next time....Ash says he will love to battle both Bianca and Cameron in the future....could all this foreshadows a possible future tournament in BWDA!?

A match between Bianca and Ash is overdue and also a full one with Trip!!

Don't know about Stephan...Virgil (Still the emphasis of Eevee choosing what eevolution she will choose and being a female...let me wonder)...Burgundy and Georgia are slowly dying!!
    Ash and Paul made the same agreement too, so don't count on it.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    Agreed. Hopefully Charizard will stay for this arc, for a while at least, and take away some screentime from Mijumaru.
    Amen lol. I hate when people blame Charizard for stealing spotlight.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by spikyearedpichu View Post
    If the Samurai guy from Viridian Forest never appeared again, no one else will get lucky.

Unless you're a person who had the potential to travel with Ash (Sakura) or a random baseball fan, or a Gym Leader, you're as good as dead.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    But at least Oshawott is a Unova mon. I don't want non-Unova mon to steal away spotlight, as the next time we'll see the Unova mon is probably 10 years from now. They need their chance to shine NOW!
    Also, with zard on the main team, the only Pokémon Ash can swap for another is Boldore.
    Last edited by blob; 17th March 2013 at 12:10 PM.

But at least Oshawott is a Unova mon. I don't want non-Unova mon to steal away spotlight, as the next time we'll see the Unova mon is probably 10 years from now. They need their chance to shine NOW!
    Also, with zard on the main team, the only Pokémon Ash can swap for another is Boldore.
    Pikachu has stolen more than any pokemon in existance.

I don't understand this "stealing the spotlight" thing. The writers plan out what Pokemon they want to appear in the episode, so how could a Pokemon "steal" stoplight if the writers planned it?

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I don't understand this "stealing the spotlight" thing. The writers plan out what Pokemon they want to appear in the episode, so how could a Pokemon "steal" stoplight if the writers planned it?
    The writers deliberately keeps pokemon that need screentime n their pokeballs so the ones who already had too much could have some more.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    That is true lol but u cant possibly take away that rat from ash .
    “We do have a lot in common.
    The same air, the same Earth, the same
    sky.
    Maybe if we started looking at
    what's the same instead of
    always looking at what's different,
    ...well, who knows?”
    ― Meowth

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    And will continue to do so till the end of time... :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

The islands are on the way to Kanto? Wait, why is Iris going to Kanto? I do hope she's just visiting Pallet Town before she leaves forever.

It makes sense for Ash I guess since his adventures in Unova are over, but it also means Ash doesn't need to have a goal since he's just going home. I hope they can do something interesting for him before the series ends.

I agree that the Unova Pokemon need as much screen-time as possible at the moment since BW is winding down, but I doubt it'll happen. Aside from Oshawott's development episode, I can't see Ash's other Pokemon getting exposure like that. As for Boldore; I sincerely hope something goes wrong and its Poke Ball gets traded away by accident, thus allowing it to evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    The writers plan for certain Pokemon to steal the spotlight. I don't usually have a problem with it, but recently it's been just Kanto Pokemon over and over again, and I'm not talking specifically about the Kanto festival either.

I agree that the Unova Pokemon need as much screen-time as possible at the moment since BW is winding down, but I doubt it'll happen. Aside from Oshawott's development episode, I can't see Ash's other Pokemon getting exposure like that. As for Boldore; I sincerely hope something goes wrong and its Poke Ball gets traded away by accident, thus allowing it to evolve.

The writers plan for certain Pokemon to steal the spotlight. I don't usually have a problem with it, but recently it's been just Kanto Pokemon over and over again.
    Mijumaru's a Kanto pokemon O_o!?

Yes, Pikachu continues to jack teh screentimes.....

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    Wait, why is Iris going to Kanto? I do hope she's just visiting Pallet Town before she leaves forever.
    You're in for a huge surprise, my dear.

Quote Originally Posted by SlimeStack View Post
    The islands are on the way to Kanto? Wait, why is Iris going to Kanto? I do hope she's just visiting Pallet Town before she leaves forever.

It makes sense for Ash I guess since his adventures in Unova are over, but it also means Ash doesn't need to have a goal since he's just going home. I hope they can do something interesting for him before the series ends.
    I saw somebody say that now that she's going (at least partially) to Kanto, that a Lance-reappearance should be expected. That would be his first appearance in Kanto, and he would've travelled across three regions, which would be awesome. The obvious trigger would be Team Rocket hatching a plan, perhaps with Jirachi involved.

We could get an E4 round up for that event:
    - Lance: They meet Lance. Focusing on Iris. Axew/Fraxure and Gible vs. Dratini and Bagon.
    - Bruno: In an episode where Scraggy/Scrafty gets extra training, because of its jealousy, Bruno reveals that he's actually Brock's uncle! Scrafty vs. Hitmonchan
    - Prima: Reappears, again an Iris episode, overcoming the Ice-type to its fullest. Dragonite vs. Lapras
    - Agatha: An Ash episode, he finally beats the old coot, along with her sister, Bertha speculation. Torterra and Typhlosion vs. Gengar and Hippowdon

And then we'll get a finale of two episodes or three. But wait, this will take up far too much time from such a short series, but would give us some great battles, even if they don't counts to some kind of league, who cares.

What I'm currently hoping for that this series entails:
    - Jirachi/TR-plot culminating in an actual event where all Kanto E4 are present: 3 episodes, with in between episodes showing tidbits of activity from TR..
    - A tournament (4 episodes)
    - 4 episodes dedicated to remeeting the E4.
    - 5 episodes: Oshawott, Treasure Chest, Rotom, and apparently, a Beheeyem and a giant Heatmor episode.

Coming to a total of 16 episodes, which should be doable, alas, I'm not expecting it.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    You're in for a huge surprise, my dear.
    What surprise?!
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

A similar scenario to how Jessie got Wobbuffet would be extremely easy to pull off. Only difference being that the mistake would be corrected and Ash would end up with Gigalith. Let's see if they care to do that though. (this coming from a guy who prefers Boldore to Gigalith, but what ever I'll welcome any boost to Ash)
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Mijumaru's a Kanto pokemon O_o!?
    Robert pls.

By the way, isn't it time for one of those "Pikachu goes through a life changing experience" episodes that we usually get at least once per saga? Like, we got a few in OS, and one in AG where he temporarily became a member of the TR trio, and the last one I remember happened in DP when Pikachu had to fight against some COTD's Raichu and drama ensued. I'm hoping for a Pikachu Re-Volts Part 2 or something because it seems pointless for Pikachu to just get screen-time but no development to back it up.

Robert pls.

By the way, isn't it time for one of those "Pikachu goes through a life changing experience" episodes that we usually get at least once per saga? Like, we got a few in OS, and one in AG where he temporarily became a member of the TR trio, and the last one I remember happened in DP when Pikachu had to fight against some COTD's Raichu and drama ensued. I'm hoping for a Pikachu Re-Volts Part 2 or something because it seems pointless for Pikachu to just get screen-time but no development to back it up.
    Don't worry, you. He'll get zapped by Yvelta to depower him before Gen 6 starts.

Never alone, together forever. ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - Metroid Prime Trilogy - Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    What surprise?!
    Iris and Cilan going with Ash to Kanto has increased their chances of going to Pokefrance heavily. 6th gen will likely be Johto 2.0 where Ash has the same companions.

Iris and Cilan's low number of pokemon and focused episodes also aids in the conclusion that they are staying.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Iris and Cilan going with Ash to Kanto has increased their chances of going to Pokefrance heavily. 6th gen will likely be Johto 2.0 where Ash has the same companions.

Iris and Cilan's low number of pokemon and focused episodes also aids in the conclusion that they are staying.
    Eh? Even though I'd love if one or they both still traveled with him, but it seems like you're looking too into, well it's probably only me. :/

Page 21 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast