Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Well, for these filler arcs, the best we're going to get is probably in that Oshawott episode.
    Yassss, I love it when people praise the iconic Oshawott. This arc hasn't even started, yet he's already getting so much promo and hype. That Oshawott reign just won't let up.

Quote Originally Posted by firestar58 View Post
    Frankly I'm not that excited about this new season at all. I wish we could have more action between team rocket and plasma instead of these filler episodes.
    More Team Rocket versus Team Plasma episodes would have been redundant in my humble opinion. I mean there's only so much the writers could have done to stretch out that arc; we probably would have gotten tons of fillers anyway, as that's how the writers usually stretch out story lines. So it would have been a no-win situation imo.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Very unlikely although Butterfree did cross the sea. So who knows where it ended up.
    Don't Butterfree die after they breed or something?

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Yassss, I love it when people praise the iconic Oshawott. This arc hasn't even started, yet he's already getting so much promo and hype. That Oshawott reign just won't let up.

More Team Rocket versus Team Plasma episodes would have been redundant in my humble opinion. I mean there's only so much the writers could have done to stretch out that arc; we probably would have gotten tons of fillers anyway, as that's how the writers usually stretch out story lines. So it would have been a no-win situation imo.

Nope, that was a mistranslation.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

The Arc does sound pretty boring, yet the episodes individually sound like they could be interesting.

I might be saying this too soon, but the arc will probably be pretty bad and get some hate (which is expected) so it's a real shame to think the Best Wishes main story was so fast.

I'd like to say they could have made a longer main storyline and had more development episodes but the truth is, even if they did have all of these extra episodes for development they'd have only made them pointless fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post

Nope. http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...5#post15793885

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by Venusaur Master View Post
    So they head to Kanto, do Iris and Cilan just leave Ash there and go all the way back after taking so long to get there through the islands?
    Cilan and Iris traveling with Ash back to Kanto increases their chances of going to Pokefrance. I'm expecting 6th gen to be Johto 2.0 where Ash keeps to the same companions.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Cilan and Iris traveling with Ash back to Kanto increases their chances of going to Pokefrance. I'm expecting 6th gen to be Johto 2.0 where Ash keeps to the same companions.
    I still can't see Iris leaving with Ash. After rushing to give her development in later on and suggesting she becomes the Opelucid Gym Leader, she just may go back until she sees Ash off. Just like how May revealed she was traveling alone in the last episode of BF.

Random : PokéRadar

What are the chances of Cilan and Iris wanting to travel around Kanto and the other older regions upon reaching Kanto (maybe with some new trainer who just got his first pokemon for Prof. Oak), while Ash goes to the new region. That is also a possibility isn't it.

It would fit with the fact that both May and Dawn traveled to the older regions after they completed there journey with Ash. So, Cilan and Iris doing the same thing wouldn't be odd.

Also unlike May or Dawn who atleast knew about the older regions, Cilan and Iris don't have that much knowledge about them.

As for the reason why they would do something like this. Well this decision might be made after seeing Ash's pokemons in Oak's lab from many different region living together in one place, which would increase there interest in those region.

I'm going to be praying that this doesn't happen. Just the bolded parts.

Eh... I'd have enjoyed it more if BW wasn't so rushed and these episodes were placed in BW as fillers. It's kind of disappointing to think that they'll end of BW with a string of fillers, but eh. I like the Rotom episodes. And I hope Lanturn gets another appearance (we can dream. Right?)

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Oh wow, so cool! I'm way too pumped up for this new saga now! An archipelago of islands from Unova to Kanto, looks like a great idea.

So there should be some really interesting new islands to explore but also Ash's goal for now; Dekorora Islands - Dekorora League, huh? Its what I'm hoping for now. XD

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    I'm going to be praying that this doesn't happen. Just the bolded parts.

Eh... I'd have enjoyed it more if BW wasn't so rushed and these episodes were placed in BW as fillers. It's kind of disappointing to think that they'll end of BW with a string of fillers, but eh. I like the Rotom episodes. And I hope Lanturn gets another appearance (we can dream. Right?)
    Maybe, if lanturn gets a gen 6 evolution.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I am hoping and expecting that as well. Dent and Iris are awesome, they can stay for one more saga and leave at the end of the Generation VI anime.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnBoy View Post
    I pretty much agree with this, I would rather have a longer arc dealing with Team Plasma.
    I fully disagree. The masses clearly are more involved with Oshawott accidentally breaking his scalchop then with Team Plasma. That's just a fact. Climax-thread: 22 pages for 3 episodes. Oshawott-thread: 19 pages for a single episode, with it's contents also being discussed in several other threads.

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    I wish we could have had a longer main season...seriously, they have time to make this but not an interesting League?
    It all comes back to this series having the 'Best Wishes'-theme.. Best intentions don't always translate well.. And in this series case, it failed miserably.

Quote Originally Posted by naughtynun View Post
    I won't mind this filler saga if some more of Ash's old Pokemon show up. Its often the thing I most enjoy in a generation after the excitement of all the new Pokemon has worn off. If Ash uses some of his most neglected old and current Pokemon in some good battles that don't involve DEM wins or unevolved Pokemon toppling fully-evolved ones, then I'll be happy!
    IF is a big word in Best Wishes. Best Wishes is usually a failboat when it comes to expectations and wishes being met. The problem is that most of his most neglected pokemon have more appearances then the pokemon he has caught in Unova.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Oh wow, so cool! I'm way too pumped up for this new saga now! An archipelago of islands from Unova to Kanto, looks like a great idea.

So there should be some really interesting new islands to explore but also Ash's goal for now; Dekorora Islands - Dekorora League, huh? Its what I'm hoping for now. XD
    Decolora League? Who knows, it might just be a Tropical Don Battle... Unless it's a true OI redux. In any case, there's no official goal as of yet, am I not mistaken?

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Maybe, if lanturn gets a gen 6 evolution.
    Hihihihihi! Forretress will get an evo before that happens! :P
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Hihihihihi! Forretress will get an evo before that happens! :P
    Because Lanturn is just so good already. Giving it an evolution would be overkill and the entire Pokemon Company will crash at its evo's sheer force and awesomeness.

I can't wait to see the Rotom Episode. I hope Oak gets a Rotom.

ASB Squad

Because Lanturn is just so good already. Giving it an evolution would be overkill and the entire Pokemon Company will crash at its evo's sheer force and awesomeness.

Lmfao don't turn into Kira with Mijumaru please ...
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Lmfao don't turn into Kira with Mijumaru please ...
    I don't usually bring up Lanturn talk in this section, because no characters from the main cast has it.

No, but I actually want to see it and Chinchou as a cameo if they decide to go underwater (possibly Abyssal Ruins anyone)

ASB Squad

If anything, I just hope they get rid of that ridiculous bloated belly it has.. And make it even more dolphin-like.

I don't usually bring up Lanturn talk in this section, because no characters from the main cast has it.

No, but I actually want to see it and Chinchou as a cameo if they decide to go underwater (possibly Abyssal Ruins anyone)
    Abyssal Ruins we've dealt with in the Meloetta arc.. I doubt that they'll go there again.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    If anything, I just hope they get rid of that ridiculous bloated belly it has.. And make it even more dolphin-like.

Abyssal Ruins we've dealt with in the Meloetta arc.. I doubt that they'll go there again.
    The belly is what makes it cute!

And I forgot Abyssal Ruins... *chew* How about Cave of Origin?

Wow, I'm really desperate xD But since this is an archipelago, I'll assume that we get some underwater episodes.

ASB Squad

The belly is what makes it cute!

And I forgot Abyssal Ruins... *chew* How about Cave of Origin?

Wow, I'm really desperate xD But since this is an archipelago, I'll assume that we get some underwater episodes.
    I wonder if Ash and the crew will use a boat or a water pokemonv this time??

I wonder if Ash and the crew will use a boat or a water pokemonv this time??
    Some people have been spectulating Lapras. I wouldn't mind. I missed that little guy.

If we're going by the boat, who'll drive though? If Cilan pulls out a Boat conisseur I'm gonna be like &!#&@%&TQ%!.

ASB Squad

Some people have been spectulating Lapras. I wouldn't mind. I missed that little guy.

If we're going by the boat, who'll drive though? If Cilan pulls out a Boat conisseur I'm gonna be like &!#&@%&TQ%!.
    Lol teh little guy ain't so little anymore but ya that would be epic except he actually stays with Ash this time

Lapras returns we all wish. If Lapras returns it will be a shock considering its back with its family and we last saw it in Johto
    These two songs describe me well

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=58QOBqAWNzE (Top Gun- Danger zone)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=osuhlptx0J8 (Rascal Flatts- Life is a Highway)

Lol teh little guy ain't so little anymore but ya that would be epic except he actually stays with Ash this time
    Or maybe Iris abducts it and forces Lapras to bring her back to Unova

I'm thinking they'll go by small boats. You know why? Because Ash and co sure like to slack off. They'll probably go off on every island. So either someone who can wait for them ferries them, or they go by Lapras (or Lanturn), or they do the boat-schedule type of stuff.

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Greatemboar View Post
    Lapras returns we all wish. If Lapras returns it will be a shock considering its back with its family and we last saw it in Johto
    Not really, I mean we are near Kanto which isn't far from Johto lol.

Actually I peg Dento having some sort of driving experiences. He was driving the ship...thing in the Keldeo moving at the end.
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Cilan and Iris traveling with Ash back to Kanto increases their chances of going to Pokefrance.
    I don't see how that's even implied. I mean since when does going to Kanto mean that a character is automatically set to travel with Ash into another region? 'Cause May and Max went to Kanto with Ash and look how that turned out. I really want Iris to stick around mostly because she speaks her mind/is never afraid to serve some truth tea, but I don't see it for her. She'll likely leave the main cast so that a new female character can be introduced as is the trend.

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Am I the only one who's cackling at the fact that we were told that Unova was extremely far away from Kanto (like literally on the other side of the planet) yet apparently we now have a group of islands smack-dab in between the two regions? It's just funny how islands just sort of pop up overnight.

Page 27 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast