Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 1,000 of 1567

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Meh, I would rather they go the training route. Although if Mijumaru does evolve, hopefully they go in the way of Pignite and have him stay in his ball for once.
    If Oshawott evolves and goes the Pignite way, we would possibly never see any other Pokemon but those 2 and Pikachu battling

Quote Originally Posted by Ash&Pikachu-Fan View Post
    Ah, with the amount of episode titles we got so far it seems like there's a few more episodes left...

I hope for the remaining episodes to be of gym battles for a Dekorola League or at least for Ash to battle and defeat another legendary Pokemon! :O
    I thought it was confirmed or something that there was only 8 islands and since some sort of mini-like filler is taking place on most of them, I think we can cross out gym battles
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

It would be nice if the writers kept a small plot for Ash kept secret from us, but this far into the advertisement I doubt it now.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    It would be nice if the writers kept a small plot for Ash kept secret from us, but this far into the advertisement I doubt it now.
    Impossible. That's too much character development for him. We shall all enjoy his second vacation.

Are we really that far in? We've only had like, one poster along with its revision given to us.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Are we really that far in? We've only had like, one poster along with its revision given to us.
    13th March - First poster revealed with a few episodes, short synopsis.
    15th March - Few details of the general plot and episodes advertised.
    24th March - Full poster revealed with more episode hints.
    27th March - First DA Episode Title Revealed.

The arc begins April 25th, so it's just under a month now and we've already had roughly 13/14 episodes revealed on the poster out of the 20-25 episodes that are even going to exist.

Unless the writers really are hiding the info, yeah it seems very far into the advertisement if you ask me but hey who knows.

13th March - First poster revealed with a few episodes, short synopsis.
    15th March - Few details of the general plot and episodes advertised.
    24th March - Full poster revealed with more episode hints.
    27th March - First DA Episode Title Revealed.

The arc begins April 25th, so it's just under a month now and we've already had roughly 13/14 episodes revealed on the poster out of the 20-25 episodes that are even going to exist.

Unless the writers really are hiding the info, yeah it seems very far into the advertisement if you ask me but hey who knows.
    I was thinking that Oak has Ash go on an errand of some sort on the islands a la OI.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    I was thinking that Oak has Ash go on an errand of some sort on the islands a la OI.
    Hmm, maybe.

It seems Ash decides to leave Unova for Kanto and that is simply it.

As always, Ash will coincidentally meet Oak at one of the Islands.

Hmm, maybe.

It seems Ash decides to leave Unova for Kanto and that is simply it.

As always, Ash will coincidentally meet Oak at one of the Islands.
    Well we know Ash talks to Oak sometime before the Rotom episode on the phone or something.
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Ash will talk to Oak back at the lab on the computer phone and Oak will tell him to visit the islands on the way back to kanto, and they might run into eachother because he will be researching at some.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Ash will talk to Oak back at the lab on the computer phone and Oak will tell him to visit the islands on the way back to kanto, and they might run into eachother because he will be researching at some.
    or maybe he calls Oaks lab and Tracey tells him that Oaks on the islands so Ash decides to go that way home and sees what he's up to

That doesn't make much sense since he's the main character and not a supporting or side character. They can do that but it would be hard for him.

My ideal battle ever!

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    or maybe he calls Oaks lab and Tracey tells him that Oaks on the islands so Ash decides to go that way home and sees what he's up to
    That's possible too, but isn't oak's VA in the first Da episode?

Named Admiral Sentret

I hope this isnt just an arc about them island hopping around the Dekorola Islands with no real rhyme or reason for being there.

I wish we could have something like this:

Iris goes there because she hears Clair is there which will be her reason for being there...

Cilan goes because there is someone/something there they can help him to improve his sommelier rank

And something like a Whirl Cup for Ash to compete in by the time they reach the last island that will send them to Kanto

Probably not gonna happen though
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I hope this isnt just an arc about them island hopping around the Dekorola Islands with no real rhyme or reason for being there.

I wish we could have something like this:

Iris goes there because she hears Clair is there which will be her reason for being there...

Cilan goes because there is someone/something there they can help him to improve his sommelier rank

And something like a Whirl Cup for Ash to compete in by the time they reach the last island that will send them to Kanto

Probably not gonna happen though
    I wouldn't say that it wouldn't happen, it could. But, I'm thinking about what's their purpose of being there as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Demon Kitsune Yoko Kurama View Post
    I wouldn't say that it wouldn't happen, it could. But, I'm thinking about what's their purpose of being there as well.
    I'm just confused on how this all works really... So, when Ash went to Unova he simply went there by AirBoat- but when he goes back he decides that he should go and visit the Dekorola islands rather than finding another battle challenge from Prof. Oak? I'm hoping there is one in Dekorola and this isnt a pseudo-Orange Islands.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    I'm just confused on how this all works really... So, when Ash went to Unova he simply went there by AirBoat- but when he goes back he decides that he should go and visit the Dekorola islands rather than finding another battle challenge from Prof. Oak? I'm hoping there is one in Dekorola and this isnt a pseudo-Orange Islands.
    The only true battle Ash is gonna take part in that we know of at this point is Oshawott vs Dewott... and all that for claiming a new shell or something
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Even though there seems to be no reason for Ash, Cilan, and Iris for being in the Dekorola Islands, they have an interesting lineup of episodes! Hopefully something good comes out of it!
    What I want to see:

Clair and Iris fight for the shiny Druddigon
    Prof. Oak catches Rotom and gives it to Cilan
    Oshawott gets stronger/evolves

[/sarcasm]Jirachi fulfills Ash's dreams of being a Pokemon Master[/sarcasm]
    - National Pokedex Completion Date- 3/12/13 (Thanks EpiK SauCe!)

FC: 5129-0492-5213

LOOKING FOR: Modest, 4/5 IV from Alpha Sapphire
    PM me for offers!! PLEASE!!

Is the thing with gengar, dusknoir, and banette related to the jirachi episode?

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Is the thing with gengar, dusknoir, and banette related to the jirachi episode?
    Yes they are...at least that's what the spoilers suggest

Quote Originally Posted by AmbipomMaster View Post
    Even though there seems to be no reason for Ash, Cilan, and Iris for being in the Dekorola Islands, they have an interesting lineup of episodes! Hopefully something good comes out of it!
    What I want to see:

Clair and Iris fight for the shiny Druddigon
    Prof. Oak catches Rotom and gives it to Cilan
    Oshawott gets stronger/evolves

[/sarcasm]Jirachi fulfills Ash's dreams of being a Pokemon Master[/sarcasm]
    OMG just let the Prof. have a dang pokemon jeez you guys keep going on about this.

well if thier was no "rhyme or reason" to this arc, it would be another pattern break that filler arcs don't always mean something big will happen.

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    well if thier was no "rhyme or reason" to this arc, it would be another pattern break that filler arcs don't always mean something big will happen.
    Well considering it took 5 regions to do so...that's not a pattern breaker to be proud of :/

I really can't believe they won't introduce any E4 from Unova, I mean besides Caitlin who didn't got any real interaction!
    I mean it's time for Ash to beat a E4 poke not the signature one but at least 1 Pika can do it!

I really hoped we will see Marshall or Shountal. I still hold fingers crossed for one of them to appear on the Islands. I hoped they made Shountal out to be Iris sister! :'(
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

Quote Originally Posted by Eneci View Post
    I really hoped we will see Marshall or Shountal. I still hold fingers crossed for one of them to appear on the Islands. I hoped they made Shountal out to be Iris sister! :'(
    why on earth would they make Shauntal Iris' sister?

Page 40 of 63 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast