Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast
Results 1,426 to 1,450 of 1567

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Isn't it great that the two fastest gym pacing saga's have Ash losing cheaply in the league?
    what was the other one? i'm confused?

Quote Originally Posted by Almighty Zard View Post
    what was the other one? i'm confused?
    Probably Kanto. The final fight was the ultimate anti-climax.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

The ending. So much fan service. I swear after the league its been a lot fan service
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

That Ending was a huge surprise. Oh my goodness, so many feels and memories! XD I loved seeing Misty with her Togetic above her head. What bugged me was that she was in her older clothes and now her newer ones. Plus, Brock has a Steelix, not an Onix (as we saw in the opening).

But agreed: So much fan service, but it made me happy to see so many familiar Pokemon in one place.

~I just wanna feel that rhythm~
    Twitter @TrainerTrevino

I swear. This ending seems like a goodbye for some reason..
    Your sig was far too tall. Read the rules before you add anything new.

So, it looks like Clair will hang out with the group a little while, well, I think is almost a given that she will take Iris to Blackthorn City to train in the Dragon´s Den or, at least, makes her the invitation to go, which is cool, very cool. My imagination flies a little and I wonder what will be Iris´s reaction when she gets there:
    a) Extremely excited to see the Dragon´s Den and another Dragon-type gym
    2) Extremely horrified when she finds out that there is an Ice Cave just outside the city

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    That's because it is - to Iris, Cilan and Unova in general.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Most likely confirmed shiny druddigon isn't going to iris Attachment 8946
    I honestly never wanted it to go to her anyway. Many people seemed to think that she was going to get it though, just like many were certain that Iris was going to catch Zekrom lol. I still don't care for Clair though. She was a good Gym Leader in Johto, but her appearance in DA! seems completely random. If the writers wanted to send Iris off to train to become a Dragon Master, why not have Drayden return instead of a Gym Leader that we haven't seen for more than a decade (I don't count her cameo)?

Quote Originally Posted by Funnycupcakes View Post
    I though the same, showing old firend and rivals makes it seem that way, I would be fine if they do a timeskip, get a new kid, otherwise if the anime ended I would prefer a new setting completelly.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I though the same, showing old firend and rivals makes it seem that way, I would be fine if they do a timeskip, get a new kid, otherwise if the anime ended I would prefer a new setting completelly.
    Naw, I see it as them making the final connections from BW to all the other sagas. For so long BW segregated itself by having no old Pokemon, Ash being harshly reset, and barely any references to the past. That all changed with BW2 when non-unova Pokemon started showing up and a few characters were brought up and some even returned for a few episodes. And now with XY on the horizon, which seems to not be trying to segregate itself from other regions like Unova (with the inclusion of the old Pokemon), it's time to start showing that there is a lot more to the anime than just what's in BW.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

I'd rather not have the last series of the anime involving Ash be that his last league battle ended in a horrible loss.

Usually when it's time to say goodbye to someone, they win at something, and nothing they can include in DA will ever make for that loss in the League, NOTHING, not even Ash taking down Garchomp with his Torterra, yeah because there's no way in hell Pikachu could ever touch Garchomp.
    ----------------

FUGIGFIEIRORHJB Clair. Seriously what did I say?

TOO convenient for her to have a shiny 5th gen dragon Pokemon, conveniently showing up in a 5th gen cameo, in a place that isn't even part of Unova.

Thanks writers, for ruining Clair.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

But TrollKuto convienient plot device to humiliate Satoshi and Charizard not wanting to battle is any better.

How is it convinient that she appears on an Island?

Convinient is Hikari appearing to a battle tournament in the country Satoshi is in, even though she isn't a battle and has another objective traced at the time, this is not a problem its not someone obvious, its someone random, hey lets have Clair training somewhere or wtv and have the kids meet her, I don't know whats convinient about it.

But TrollKuto convienient plot device to humiliate Satoshi and Charizard not wanting to battle is any better.

How is it convinient that she appears on an Island?

Convinient is Hikari appearing to a battle tournament in the country Satoshi is in, even though she isn't a battle and has another objective traced at the time, this is not a problem its not someone obvious, its someone random, hey lets have Clair training somewhere or wtv and have the kids meet her, I don't know whats convinient about it.
    That's not what I said.

It's convenient that she has a shiny druddigon (a 5th gen Pokemon) in her 5th gen non unova cameo.

Salamence would've made more sense, not a shiny Druddigon. But hey fine, maybe Clair beats Iris and catches the shiny Druddigon, I guess that would make it WAY LESS convenient than her already having it.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    That's not what I said.

It's convenient that she has a shiny druddigon (a 5th gen Pokemon) in her 5th gen non unova cameo.

Salamence would've made more sense, not a shiny Druddigon. But hey fine, maybe Clair beats Iris and catches the shiny Druddigon, I guess that would make it WAY LESS convenient than her already having it.
    Well it still 5thgen, Dekorola is somewhere between both places so its not American or Japana and has pokemon from both sides, she migth capture it here but I'm fine if she has one, I'm sure there are Drudigon in Johto now if gamefreak makes a new gold/silver remake(just an example).

I am under the impression Dekorola islands is based albeit loosely on the Hawaiian Islands they are taking a cruise back to kanto.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    That's because it is - to Iris, Cilan and Unova in general.
    Didn't Iris say she wanted to go to Kanto, that means she can't leave the main cast after traveling through the islands since she wants to go to Kanto. Sure you can say that she could just go to Pallet Town but I'm pretty sure she wants to visit more than just Ash's hometown, makes me think that they will stay with Ash far longer than the DA! Saga.
    - Claimed:

-XY, already better than Best Wishes.xD

Pokemon Y Team:

Greninja
    Talonflame
    Pikachu
    Venusaur
    Flygon
    Aggron

3DS FC: 1993-7360-7585

Quote Originally Posted by Hikatoshi26 View Post
    I am under the impression Dekorola islands is based albeit loosely on the Hawaiian Islands they are taking a cruise back to kanto.
    I made that reference long ago in the Mewtwo thread XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I did not see the premiere of the new dekorola adventure but now that I hear Clair appeared right away, I think I will! If it is good I will continue watching. Shiny Drudiggon for Clair? Awesome! I knew it was for her.

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphina View Post
    I did not see the premiere of the new dekorola adventure but now that I hear Clair appeared right away, I think I will! If it is good I will continue watching. Shiny Drudiggon for Clair? Awesome! I knew it was for her.
    She didn't appear rigth away, she appeared in the opening, she will appear in a future episode/s.

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    Didn't Iris say she wanted to go to Kanto, that means she can't leave the main cast after traveling through the islands since she wants to go to Kanto. Sure you can say that she could just go to Pallet Town but I'm pretty sure she wants to visit more than just Ash's hometown, makes me think that they will stay with Ash far longer than the DA! Saga.
    Part of me thinks she wanted to go to Kanto to not be seperated from Ash yet. Because when Ash said he was returning to Kanto Iris first looked sad then brightened up and said I'll go too. Kanto must have Dragons i never seen before. Cilan was also surprised but decided to continue with them as well. So I think Iris will make it to Kanto be apart of the potential Pallet party/reunion special (they didnt have a Ash is home episode after Sinnoh he was at dawns' house ) Then go off to Johto with Clair.

My 3DS Friend Code is: 4141-3174-0404

Friend Safari is Dragons (Noibat, Sliggoo,Fraxure)

Devoted Pearlshipper and as such I have released Chapter 4 of my new fic :
    https://www.fanfiction.net/s/9948785...-of-the-tunnel

Quote Originally Posted by KibaLG8 View Post
    or ds lasts until xy starts and iris & cilan go and explore kanto while Ash goes somewhere new

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    or ds lasts until xy starts and iris & cilan go and explore kanto while Ash goes somewhere new
    I think Iris might, if they don't keep traveling with Ash, because she has seemed very interested in Kanto for quite a while now. Cilan on the other hand doesn't seem to know exactly what he wants to do, but I feel like his brothers showing up in the opening and ending may hint that he may go back to the gym or something.

(credit goes to Skiyomi)

She didn't appear rigth away, she appeared in the opening, she will appear in a future episode/s.
    Thanks for clarifying that. I will still be watching though when I have the time. End of semester work= hard to watch pokemon.

I like that Ash's reserves are at Oak's now. I hope we get a lab - episode at the end of DA so we can see them interact with each other.

I noticed that in the latest episode Ash, Cilan and Iris put 8 pokeballs in the tray. With Cilan and Iris each having three pokeball it means that Ash has a full team now.

I guess that Ash's team now is Pikachu, Oshawott, Pignite, Snivy, Charizard and Krookodile. Meaning that Scraggy, Palpitoad, Boldore and Leavanny have already joined Unfezant to chill at Oak's. Assuming that Charizard is still there ofcourse, but I don't believe they mentioned him leaving right?

Yeah, I'm looking forward to a possible lab episode too!

Anyway, it doesn't seem like any 6th generation Pokemon may appear by looks of it but I hope not, any Pokemon is fine just as long as its appearing during "Da". :/

Ash: Now I choose you!
    Electro Ball!

-Pikachu: PikaPika-Chu-Pi!-

Page 58 of 63 FirstFirst ... 848545556575859606162 ... LastLast