Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

So doesn't this confirm that at least probably one of iris or cilan will travel with ash in france-land? And I'm hoping, but not likely, that typhlosion means we could actually see quilava evolve somehow.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    So doesn't this confirm that at least probably one of iris or cilan will travel with ash in france-land?
    I think it just means they're just going to Kanto. They might get their and just be like, "It was fun Ash see you later".
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

So... Oshawott's shell breaks (or a fake one) and the Tournament guy is using the real one (or a fake) as a mic. Sounds like fun~
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

So doesn't this confirm that at least probably one of iris or cilan will travel with ash in france-land?
    They could just stay in Kanto as Tracey did, and for all we know something important might happen in Kanto in the end of Best Wishes. They wouldn't stay there permanently, but they could travel together without Ash.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    I think it just means they're just going to Kanto. They might get their and just be like, "It was fun Ash see you later".
    So they're going to travel with ash all the way to kanto, which apparently extremely far away, just to be in kanto for like one or two episodes?

Named Admiral Sentret

So they're going to travel with ash all the way to kanto, which apparently extremely far away, just to be in kanto for like one or two episodes?
    It could be eight episodes. We only know about the Dekorora arc lasting until July.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    They could just stay in Kanto as Tracey did, and for all we know something important might happen in Kanto in the end of Best Wishes. They wouldn't stay there permanently, but they could travel together without Ash.
    Neither one would have a reason to stay in kanto like tracy did, who has nothing better to do than be mr mime's cleaning buddy. I just think this really have one of them most likely cilan be like out o nowhere "Hey ash, I'll come with you to x/y region!"

Named Admiral Sentret

Yes. They're children, they are not the smartest. I have no idea
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Neither one would have a reason to stay in kanto like tracy did, who has nothing better to do than be mr mime's cleaning buddy. I just think this really have one of them most likely cilan be like out o nowhere "Hey ash, I'll come with you to x/y region!"
    If Iris could stay in Kanto, so could Cilan.

If Iris could stay in Kanto, so could Cilan.
    Why would they both stay there though when neither of their aspirations would make sense for them to just stay there? Iris is even set to likely become the opelucid gym leader, and cilan will likely still be striving to become an a rank connoissuer.
    Last edited by yuoke; 15th March 2013 at 2:01 PM.

Named Admiral Sentret

anyone else think Iris might go to johto after this? Assuming she doesn't go with ash to the new land I could see her going to visit Bkackthorne before going back and taking over from Drayden

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    anyone else think Iris might go to johto after this? Assuming she doesn't go with ash to the new land I could see her going to visit Bkackthorne before going back and taking over from Drayden
    I think she will go back to the gym, if we get some episodes in Kanto a Lance episode with her would be cool.

I'm really looking forward to this arc I hope it is as good as the Orange Island season. I hope Lapras appears

Another thing, I could see this being a better chance for charizard to stay during this saga, with him leaving again when They get to kanto.

Named Admiral Sentret

Why would they both stay there though when neither of their aspirations would make sense for them to just stay there? Iris is even set to likely become the opelucid gym leader, and cilan will likely still be striving to become an a rank connoissuer.
    Neither one of them has to stay in Kanto; they could return to Unova after a short vacation or they could go to other regions. The point is that their following Ash to Kanto doesn't mean that either one of them will stick around in the next generation. They're following Ash right now because this saga is still part of Best Wishes.

Neither one of them has to stay in Kanto; they could return to Unova after a short vacation or they could go to other regions. The point is that their following Ash to Kanto doesn't mean that either one of them will stick around in the next generation. They're following Ash right now because this saga is still part of Best Wishes.
    Well it being part of the saga is obviously the real reason, but I just can't see that being the anime's reason. If something really important like cilan deciding to keep traveling ash wasn't going to happen, why wouldn't they just finish the whole saga in unova ending with ash leaving on his own?

Named Admiral Sentret

Well it being part of the saga is obviously the real reason, but I just can't see that being the anime's reason. If something really important like cilan deciding to keep traveling ash wasn't going to happen, why wouldn't they just finish the whole saga in unova ending with ash leaving on his own?
    Or maybe the writers want the final episodes to take place in Kanto for reasons that have little to do with either Iris or Cilan.

Or maybe the writers want the final episodes to take place in Kanto for reasons that have little to do with either Iris or Cilan.
    But they could have easily done that without iris or cilan going all the way with ash to kanto for just that one or two episodes.

Named Admiral Sentret

But they could have easily done that without iris or cilan going all the way with ash to kanto for just that one or two episodes.
    But that would have entailed dropping Iris or Cilan earlier than necessary. Also, we have no way of knowing if they will be in Kanto for just two episodes; it is possible that they'll make it to Kanto by August.
    Last edited by Kein; 15th March 2013 at 2:28 PM.

But that would have entailed dropping Iris or Cilan earlier than necessary. Also, we have no way of knowing if they will be in Kanto for just two episodes.
    Or it would have just entailed them traveling in unova, because in the dub these episodes will be in adventures in unova, and ash leaving by himself in the last two or three episodes. And we don't know exactly how many episodes they'll be there, but we know there will basically be 20 episodes max after episode n, which doesnt seem to leave likely more than just a few episodes for that.

Named Admiral Sentret

So they're on their way to Kanto, exploring the islands along the way, it still sounds like it'll be more of an adventure saga over a competition of any kind, which I'm fine with, Pokemon are still going to be shown and will still battle(I'm sure people will complain nevertheless, writers can't please everyone no matter what they do).
    3DS Friend Code: 3153-4608-8374
    Friend Safari: Steel(Ferroseed, Forretress, and Bronzong)

I wouldnt be surprised if there is a big tournament on one of the islands, which is why ash took the boat instead of flying. and why Cilan & Iris go with

Quote Originally Posted by gliscor&yanmega View Post
    So they're on their way to Kanto, exploring the islands along the way, it still sounds like it'll be more of an adventure saga over a competition of any kind, which I'm fine with, Pokemon are still going to be shown and will still battle(I'm sure people will complain nevertheless, writers can't please everyone no matter what they do).
    So Cilan and Iris are going to Kanto too ? Ok pretty cool. I hope we get a lab episode at Oak's once this is all done.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    That's nice? Team Plasma still takes up more than half. Even more if you count episodes N appears in due to his connection to Team Plasma.
    N isn't a member of TP. And I didn't count the unaired episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Updated the first post with the blurb Haru-kaa provided (thanks!)

Return to Kanto! The long-awaited start of a new chapter!
    Going back from the Unova region to the Kanto region, Ash and his friends have a great adventure on the Dekorola Archipelago! Getting chased by Beedrill, getting chased by gigantic Heatmor...
    What?! Say goodbye to Oshawott?!
    Also, everyone gets turned into a Beheeyem?! There's more! An encoutner with a mythical Pokémon?!
    Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!
    Laughs! Tears! Treasures?! They set off on their boat trip, visiting various islands!

The text is pretty incoherent but I think it gets the message across
    Kanto? Oh well still not buying Mijumaru evolving, learning a new move, leaving, or having meaningful development in any way.
    Haha giant heatmor sounds interesting. Hopefully Ash remembers Pignite OHKOd one of those.
    Yeah false advertisement ahoy!
    This sounds interesting but not something I think the writers can sucessfully pull off and resolve properly in one episode. Maybe Jirachi?
    At worst its Bicker the better, and like all arguments by the next episode everything is peachy dandy.

Quick way for Ash to go home.

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Updated the first post with the blurb Haru-kaa provided (thanks!)

Return to Kanto! The long-awaited start of a new chapter!
    Going back from the Unova region to the Kanto region, Ash and his friends have a great adventure on the Dekorola Archipelago! Getting chased by Beedrill, getting chased by gigantic Heatmor...
    What?! Say goodbye to Oshawott?!

Also, everyone gets turned into a Beheeyem?! There's more! An encoutner with a mythical Pokémon?!
    Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?
    ! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!
    Laughs! Tears! Treasures?! They set off on their boat trip, visiting various islands!

The text is pretty incoherent but I think it gets the message across
    So they're going on a cruise to Kanto by boat. I guess the boat will stop at every island.
    These bolded things really sound interesting though. Even if Ash is not gonna have a goal, I hope we're still gonna have some good episodes and stories.

Page 14 of 63 FirstFirst ... 410111213141516171824 ... LastLast