Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

interesting

Decolora/Dekorola is a group of islands on the way to Kanto. Sure beats an airplane. I'm hoping we get a whole group interaction between Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, Unova. Sure Charizard is in Unova right now but the whole group kicking butt once again is what I want to see
    Let there be rock

My teams

1. Charizard, Pidgeot, Alakazam, Dragonite, Snorlax and Arcanine

2 Typhlosion, Houndoom, Scisor, Tyranitar, Umbreon and Espeon

3. Sceptile, Salamence, Absol, Flygon, Metagross and Milotic

4 Infernape, Staraptor, Garchomp, Electivire, Lucario and Toxicroak

5. Samurott, Zoroark, Braviary, Krookodile, Hydreigon and Eelektross

white fc : 1592 - 4330 - 4426

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I can't help but think that Iris and Cilan going with Ash to Kanto increases their chances of going to Pokefrance. I'd love to see everyone's reaction if that happened
    oh I really hope not. I like having new blood introduced. Id be ok with Cilan going but I really want Iris replaced with a new female with new stories to tell. There was noone to trace misty with. this time there is. She should be ditched for someone who promotes the new games
    Last edited by AceDetective; 15th March 2013 at 7:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    There was no new girl when Gold and silver was made. So they could either reuse misty or make one up before that other chick from crystal was made. We already know there is a new playable girl in XY which means at the very least she will show up. Either way the girl is the true rep of the region.
    The writers can do whatever they want. If they want Iris to be like Misty and keep her for 2 generations, then that's that.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I get this feeling too, it seems pointless if they simply get to Kanto and then do nothing whilst Ash travels to Region 6.

With Unova being the 'fresh start' very similar to Kanto, Region 6 feels like it could be Johto 2.0.
    Exactly what I'm thinking. It would definitely be a shock to many.

The writers can do whatever they want. If they want Iris to be like Misty and keep her for 2 generations, then that's that.

Except the writers don't want that. You do.

If the writers wanted they could have ash ditch Pikachu and have charizard be on full time. That too would be a shock to many.

So this episode were Iris and Ash are fighting sound intressing

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Oshawott's weapon is now broken he can do Razor Shell no more
    Sorry, I might have missed something, but when did Oshawott's shell break?
    Legitimately Caught All 649 Pokémon in White 2: April 12, 2013
    X/Y/OR/AS Living Dex Completed: November 27, 2014
    3DS FC: 0103-9971-7893

Quote Originally Posted by Master Ask View Post
    Sorry, I might have missed something, but when did Oshawott's shell break?
    I think that was speculation/a misunderstanding on his part. Mijumaru's hotachi is still in one piece.

Except the writers don't want that. You do.

If the writers wanted they could have ash ditch Pikachu and have charizard be on full time. That too would be a shock to many.
    You know what the writers want? Doubt it. You can take your sensitivity somewhere else.

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    I think that was speculation/a misunderstanding on his part. Mijumaru's hotachi is still in one piece.
    Quote Originally Posted by lolipiece View Post
    http://www.pokemon.co.jp/info/2013/0...html?a001=news

So, judging by Team Rocket's outfits, Pop Roxie might be appearing?

I mean, James even looks like him.

bottom left. Looks broken. unless that's meant to be 2 schallops. But I'd bet broken
    Last edited by AceDetective; 15th March 2013 at 8:06 PM.

I love how Ash get's to Unova by plane, but somehow a boat can take him back XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

You know what the writers want? Doubt it. You can take your sensitivity somewhere else.
    Your post stated you knew the writers wanted iris to stick around. Burden of proof rests on the 1st.

Your post stated you knew the writers wanted iris to stick around. Burden of proof rests on the 1st.
    It was just what I was thinking. I never said it would definitely happen. Sheesh

Clearly the idea pisses you off

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    In one of the pictures earlier in the thread someone posted a picture of Miju lying on the ground with his hotachi in half.

Edit: I'm too slow.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

It was just what I was thinking. I never said it would definitely happen. Sheesh

Clearly the idea pisses you off
    I also think Ash will bring Charizard to XY because he did so in Johto.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    oh I really hope not. I like having new blood introduced. Id be ok with Cilan going but I really want Iris replaced with a new female with new stories to tell. There was noone to trace misty with. this time there is. She should be ditched for someone who promotes the new games
    Personally, despite me not being a huge fan of Iris i'd love for the trio to carry on travelling for another region and I don't even know why.

For Iris especially, it feels like she hasn't gotten anywhere near her goal yet even if she has been asked to become a Gym Leader so I could quite easily see her turning down the offer to become more experienced (and ultimately leaving at the end of Gen 6 to become the new Gym Leader), as for Cilan i've explained before how his goal is the perfect set-up to allow him to travel everywhere without any limit on what he does.

With new clothing, new captures, more development... I feel two regions can definitely make Iris and Cilan as companions feel worthwhile. They definetly have one of the best chemistry together in the anime.

I also think Ash will bring Charizard to XY because he did so in Johto.
    I don't care about Charizard lol.

I'd like to see the Johto idea return and Ash's Unova Team incorporated with his Gen 6 team.

At least by the end of Gen 6 it'll feel like they're experienced and had enough development, something Unova didn't do to well (unless this was the plan all along!?).

Personally, despite me not being a huge fan of Iris i'd love for the trio to carry on travelling for another region and I don't even know why.

For Iris especially, it feels like she hasn't gotten anywhere near her goal yet even if she has been asked to become a Gym Leader so I could quite easily see her turning down the offer to become more experienced (and ultimately leaving at the end of Gen 6 to become the new Gym Leader), as for Cilan i've explained before how his goal is the perfect set-up to allow him to travel everywhere without any limit on what he does.

With new clothing, new captures, more development... I feel two regions can definitely make Iris and Cilan as companions feel worthwhile. They definetly have one of the best chemistry together in the anime.
    Other than your part on not being a huge Iris fan (I am), I fully agree. I don't feel Iris and Cilan have been developed enough to leave.

I don't care about Charizard lol.
    Hey look you finally understand me and the iris thing.

I'd like to see the Johto idea return and Ash's Unova Team incorporated with his Gen 6 team.

At least by the end of Gen 6 it'll feel like they're experienced and had enough development, something Unova didn't do to well (unless this was the plan all along!?).
    Oh no, we're gonna ditch Pignite and Oshawott and then Snivy will have some lame reason to the leave the team near the end of the season!!! XD

And the 6th gen Pokemon will have Johto Pokemon development

(I bet Cybercube will just love this idea)
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by p96822 View Post
    Oshawott's weapon is now broken he can do Razor Shell no more
    Oshawott evolution maybe? Now that they've seemingly finally killed off the scallchop instead of just having it get lost. Since it's part of his body I don't think he should be able to just be given a new one. Evolution would spawn new ones for Dewott. lol one can hope.

EDIT: I like the idea of Ash taking his Unova mons(at least some of them) to gen 6. The sort of lack of development is sorta similar to how the Kanto team was treated and they got fine in Johto.

EDIT2: LOL Good point Joltik. Gotta love dat Johto team development.
    Last edited by Rohanator; 15th March 2013 at 8:24 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    see that's where we differ. As far as I'm concerned theres nothing good about her. In fact as much as I like best wishes, its my worst series just because she's in it.

Combine that with my desire for new blood to promote the new games and I feel her leaving is for the best.
    Is that attitude really necessary? Hating her doesn't help your case, it just shows your sour grapes.

I really really want Cilan to stay but I'll be positively surprised if Iris does as well(or if either does lol). I like this group very much as a whole. Like I don't necessarily care that much about Iris as an individual, but she fits the group and they have great chemistry. And I do still like her so yeah.

EDIT:^At least Ace states it as his opinion, there's way worse kind of hating out there. Or just here lol (sorry to butt in, I'm just saiyan)
    Last edited by Rohanator; 15th March 2013 at 8:33 PM.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

Quote Originally Posted by Rohanator View Post
    Oshawott evolution maybe? Now that they've seemingly finally killed off the scallchop instead of just having it get lost. Since it's part of his body I don't think he should be able to just be given a new one. Evolution would spawn new ones for Dewott. lol one can hope.
    I love that idea but it seems more like wishful thinking unfortunately.

I love Iris as a charater and she has a balls to break a friendship with Ash

Page 16 of 63 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718192026 ... LastLast