Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Iris and Cilan going with Ash to Kanto has increased their chances of going to Pokefrance heavily. 6th gen will likely be Johto 2.0 where Ash has the same companions.

Iris and Cilan's low number of pokemon and focused episodes also aids in the conclusion that they are staying.
    I still hope not. I think with Kanto having Lance as a regional Dragon-pro, Iris may get an internship at his side, and Cilan could just go back. I really don't need him in XY.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Iris and Cilan going with Ash to Kanto has increased their chances of going to Pokefrance heavily. 6th gen will likely be Johto 2.0 where Ash has the same companions.

Iris and Cilan's low number of pokemon and focused episodes also aids in the conclusion that they are staying.
    I would like it if both stay. Not because I liked them that much, but to give the anime a sense of continuity. If no older companion is rejoining the main cast for XY, Iris and Cilan staying is a good scenario for me.

Oh man, Iris and Cilian staying for XY would explain so much stuff like their small teams and how their rivalries are not finished yet when Ash's seemingly is. But I guess we'll have to wait and see. Iris could just run off to blackthorn or something when they arrive in Kanto.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Iris should just take a hike to the adjacent ship going back to Unova. Cilan should get distracted at the dock at kanto maybe over a flier describing a S rank testing time and leave. Ash then spends 4-5 eps traveling alone back to Pallet.

...No one finds it a bit unsettling that, if Iris and Cilan are not done and still have to travel to the next region where Georgia and Burgundy will follow, their rivalries will continue?

Unsettling because Georgia and Burgundy found it perfectly normal to travel hundreds of miles away to a new region... I mean, Drew and the gayfabulous-Cacturne guy had Kanto close to them, but not this time...

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    ...No one finds it a bit unsettling that, if Iris and Cilan are not done and still have to travel to the next region where Georgia and Burgundy will follow, their rivalries will continue?
    Ugh, I find that horribly unsettling.

I hope they appear one more time in BW to resolve their rivalries and be done with. They don't need to tag along, otherwise it'll spoil Iris and Cilan returning.

Unsettling because Georgia and Burgundy found it perfectly normal to travel hundreds of miles away to a new region... I mean, Drew and the gayfabulous-Cacturne guy had Kanto close to them, but not this time...
    Those two are pretty whacked so I wouldn't put it past them.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Ugh, I find that horribly unsettling.

I hope they appear one more time in BW to resolve their rivalries and be done with. They don't need to tag along, otherwise it'll spoil Iris and Cilan returning.
    Iris and Cilan won't be staying. Next gen will probably be a 4 year region again so that would give Iris 7 years of screentime in the anime.

Anyone who thinks Iris is going to get 7 years in the show, more than Misty, May or Dawn is quite ridiculous. It's the truth and we know it, Iris isn't even as popular as the last few female leads too.

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Those two are pretty whacked so I wouldn't put it past them.
    Well Burgundy at least...

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Iris and Cilan won't be staying. Next gen will probably be a 4 year region again so that would give Iris 7 years of screentime in the anime.

Anyone who thinks Iris is going to get 7 years in the show, more than Misty, May or Dawn is quite ridiculous. It's the truth and we know it, Iris isn't even as popular as the last few female leads too.
    It's possible Gamefreak doesn't want generations to last 4 years anymore. I think XY will be 3 years just like BW was.

It's possible Gamefreak doesn't want generations to last 4 years anymore. I think XY will be 3 years just like BW was.
    Doubtful. The 5th gen was short just because they wanted to get a full gen on 3DS as soon as possible.

May didn't continue into DP, Dawn's Piplup couldn't keep the character around, Iris is much less important in terms of role and character reception, even people who like Iris are well aware of this. It's not going to happen.

There's plenty of room for the "who's leaving, who's staying" thing in the XY thread (although technically we'd prefer if character replacements aren't discussed at all until there's heavy hinting/confirmation of some sort...haha).

This is a thread for Da!, and Da! still features Ash, Iris and Cilan. No one's leaving and getting replaced by someone else for the duration of this arc, so there's no need to discuss such matters here.

Run for your lives.

tumblr - livejournal

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Doubtful. The 5th gen was short just because they wanted to get a full gen on 3DS as soon as possible.

May didn't continue into DP, Dawn's Piplup couldn't keep the character around, Iris is much less important in terms of role and character reception, even people who like Iris are well aware of this. It's not going to happen.
    Gen 5 was only a year shorter because no remakes. It's possible we might never get another remake again, or at least not for a couple of gens. And iris almost certainly won't stay, but Cilan definitely has a chance to. He has no reason to go back to striation since his brothers are there, and still has yet to hit A rank.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    And iris almost certainly won't stay, but Cilan definitely has a chance to. He has no reason to go back to striation since his brothers are there, and still has yet to hit A rank.
    Invalid response. Iris isn't close to becoming a dragon master either and Drayden said to continue getting stronger.

...What if that Dewott in this Da whatever turns out to be Burgundy's Dewott?

So, they return to Kanto and then go to Decolora Island? I hope we can see Trip again and telling his hatred toward Kanto :v

Nothing but basic. You want to know me more? Ask me everything! I am otaku, fujoshi, love yuri too. Self-proclaimed Trip's queen on Pokemon fandom
    Favorite 2014 Anime characters so far : Haruka/Konoha/Kuroha Kokonose, Rin Matsuoka, Haru Ichinose, Ayato Kirishima, Kaine Seiya, Shoyou Hinata, Izumi Sena, Souji Okita (BakuRock!), Yato, Yuu Sonoda, Nico Yazawa

Maybe. Since Freddy seems to be on the island, its not too farfetch'd.

I don't think the writers care enough about Burgundy to actually make her relevant again; I already saw some complaints about her appearing in this arc even though I would personally love to have her back. Anyway, why would Burgundy be brought back for an Ash and Oshawott episode when she's Cilan's rival? It doesn't make much sense imo. :x

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I don't think the writers care enough about Burgundy to actually make her relevant again; I already saw some complaints about her appearing in this arc even though I would personally love to have her back. Anyway, why would Burgundy be brought back for an Ash and Oshawott episode when she's Cilan's rival? It doesn't make much sense imo. :x
    Well Ash was a big factor in her debut and her dislike of Cilan. She also lost to him in the Club Battle.

Nah I don't think so, although in the poster, the Dewott kinda looks like meowth in disguise?
    Honestly I'm taking the logical assumption in believing iris and cilan are only coming to kanto to make up for a lack of screentime, not as a hint for advancing further. Hence they follow him to kanto, and will potentially get some development here before a warm send off. Doing this gives them an extra 3 months on the show.
        Spoiler:- Game Teams:
    I have a pretty good reputation on these forums... Well i mean I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Nah I don't think so, although in the poster, the Dewott kinda looks like meowth in disguise?
    The one in the middle of the Oshawott is Mewoth. The one Oshawott is battling isn't.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    Pretty sure that Burgundy hasn't gotten the chance to fight Cilan...ever since the first Don Tourney.

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    Maybe. Since Freddy seems to be on the island, its not too farfetch'd.
    Ya but a 1 episode tourney?? Seems a little rushed to me...
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Airi-Chan View Post
    So, they return to Kanto and then go to Decolora Island?
    From what i heard, they travel through Dekorola Islands to reach Kanto. Though i could be mistaken as i don't have the full info regarding it.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Ya but a 1 episode tourney?? Seems a little rushed to me...
    I'm guessing the Hotachi island thing is a tournament of Dewott and Oshawott, he probably appears there.

Page 22 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1218192021222324252632 ... LastLast