Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokememes View Post
    Nah I don't think so, although in the poster, the Dewott kinda looks like meowth in disguise?
    Yeah but there is another one that is real.
    Last edited by Royal_Qeca; 18th March 2013 at 1:20 PM.
    Shiny Pokémon (47)

Shiny Event Pokémon (11)

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Invalid response. Iris isn't close to becoming a dragon master either and Drayden said to continue getting stronger.
    She'll become one in the time between the end of BW and her cameo in xy.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Can anyone tell me what does that mean ?
    Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?! And Team Rocket watches, smirking...?!
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Quote Originally Posted by Papousse View Post
    It means that team rocket rocket will cause trouble, iris and ash will argue, and then (kiss and) make up at the end.

Named Admiral Sentret

it means there's gonna be a random episode where Ash and Iris have a fight but make up by the end of the episode

Bicker the Better 3.0.

Though, I'm kinda surprised they said "Iris and Satoshi", and not "Satoshi and Iris"..considering they always love to put his name first in everything/most summaries. wonder if it was a typo and it was suppose to be "Iris and Dent" lol
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 18th March 2013 at 3:53 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    ...What if that Dewott in this Da whatever turns out to be Burgundy's Dewott?
    Oh lets hope not! xD

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    From what i heard, they travel through Dekorola Islands to reach Kanto. Though i could be mistaken as i don't have the full info regarding it.
    They're like the stepping stones between Westeros and Essos... Yes, I went there.. xD

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Bicker the Better 3.0.

Though, I'm kinda surprised they said "Iris and Satoshi", and not "Satoshi and Iris"..considering they always love to put his name first in everything/most summaries. wonder if it was a typo and it was suppose to be Iris and Dent lol
    Not 5.0?

Meaning that the episode in question has more to do with Iris then Ash. Simple as that.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Bicker the Better 3.0.

Though, I'm kinda surprised they said "Iris and Satoshi", and not "Satoshi and Iris"..considering they always love to put his name first in everything/most summaries. wonder if it was a typo and it was suppose to be "Iris and Dent" lol
    Probably because the last two times was Ash's fault for starting it and now its iris who angers ash past the breaking point.

Iris is so telling Ash, "Ash, you little kid! You didn't do any good in Unova! I just realized that and you're just having fun? You...you...you suck!"

"Hey, it's not my fault my opponents were stronger than me!"

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Here's how it goes down.
    "Ash, you called dawn and didn't even tell me? How could you betray your waifu like this? *starts crying*
    "Well maybe if you treated me like an adult I wouldn't have a reason to talk with dawn."

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post

Meaning that the episode in question has more to do with Iris then Ash. Simple as that.
    That's what I was wondering. If her name being first dictates who is more important/driving force in this episode. It was the same with the line in the summary of the recent TP episode where it said "Iris went into the city without permission" when they all did, or when any line says "Ash did such, and such" when everyone chipped in. Usually when there is two characters with Ash being one of them it's "Ash and ____." After that it's probably Misty/May/Dawn/Iris and ___ (anyone besides Ash). Maybe I'm just bored and overthinking things lol.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 18th March 2013 at 4:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I'm guessing the Hotachi island thing is a tournament of Dewott and Oshawott, he probably appears there.
    Kotetsu and his troll Samurott will crash it
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Oh yea, hopefully cameron shows up at one point. I want to see some more headband snapping action.

Named Admiral Sentret

I'd like to see a rematch between the two where Ash wins, at least then we know he's progressed and gotten stronger even though he lost the league.

I doubt it'll happen, considering we've never seen a rematch between the character Ash loses to at the League.

Hmm, it looks like Orange Islands v2, except I don't think it'll add anything to the story unlike in the Orange Islands, where Ash develops significantly as a trainer and the relationship between Ash and Misty becomes a pretty noticeable subplot.
    "We are not now that strength which in old days moved earth and heaven. That which we are, we are. One equal temper of heroic hearts. Made weak by time and fate, but strong in will. To strive, to seek, to find, and not to yield."
    Thank you FairyWitch for the banner!

"Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?!"

Interesting how they don't mention Cilan. I wonder if that means he is staying for Gen 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    "Could it be?! Iris and Ash break off their friendship?!"

Interesting how they don't mention Cilan. I wonder if that means he is staying for Gen 6.
    he's probably gonna be running round trying to get them to make up

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    You think that statement is referring to Ash and Iris actually breaking up their friendship? When I looked at that statement, I was thinking it was referring to Iris leaving Ash's group at the end of Gen 5.

Quote Originally Posted by AceDetective View Post
    He's a couples connoseur.

You think that statement is referring to Ash and Iris actually breaking up their friendship? When I looked at that statement, I was thinking it was referring to Iris leaving Ash's group at the end of Gen 5.
    Nah, the second line states that 'team rocket watches smirking'.

They've obviously cause them to fall out.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    Nah, the second line states that 'team rocket watches smirking'.

They've obviously cause them to fall out.
    That sounds like something pre-BW TR would do. BW TR wouldn't think having Ash and Iris fight would benefit them would they?

That sounds like something pre-BW TR would do. BW TR wouldn't think having Ash and Iris fight would benefit them would they?
    Doubt it. Anyways I'm guessing it's just the same plot they used for May and Dawn when they argued with Ash, it'll probably be just 1 episode, nothing special.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

There's no way to know what TR will do nowadays. They're inconsistent as hell rofl. They might as well screw with the mains at some point old style.
    Might as well link my Deviantart gallery, I mainly do Pokemon related stuff, maybe something'll catch your interest.:] http://rohanite.deviantart.com/gallery/

Ash vs Korrina Alternate Ending Comic: http://rohanite.tumblr.com/post/8546...e-with-korrina

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

I am disappointed that this seems to lessen the chances of us seeing the BW rivals again.

I am disappointed that this seems to lessen the chances of us seeing the BW rivals again.
    Trip will forever go down as having the worst send off for a rival ever
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Page 23 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1319202122232425262733 ... LastLast