Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by Ciccone View Post
    I can't be the only one who noticed the irony in this. But honestly, has Ash ever seriously argued with one of his traveling companions before? I mean I wonder what Ash could have done to Iris to make her mad, although I suppose that he could have pointed out how Axew constantly gets lost. I'm starting to wonder if the Ash vs. Iris thing is just meant to create hype and will only be a very small part of this arc. Regardless, I'm siding with Iris no matter what because she always spills the truth tea.
    Ash has seriously argued with his traveling companions before, but it's mostly done in comical fashion. It's probably just an episode though. Though Cilan seems to get Iris irritated more than Ash does which is why I was joking saying Ash's name there in the brief line was a typo.

Though I do wonder if the "tears" part of the summary is referring to w/e episode they 'break-off". Or just the end of the saga in general.
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 18th March 2013 at 11:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Though I do wonder if the "tears" part of the summary is referring to w/e episode they 'break-off". Or just the end of the saga in general.
    I think they were referring to Iris and/or Cilan leaving the group or TR disbanding.

I cannot see the whole Airisu/Satoshi thing being an argument, thus Airisu leaving the show. (unless they want to tease us). It's probably going to be the same old "gotta go back to ____" or "I have to do ____" plot.
    岩根雅明=♡

Never believe what the promotions say. Remeber how they tricked us all with the blatant lies about TR being out of unova?

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    Never believe what the promotions say. Remeber how they tricked us all with the blatant lies about TR being out of unova?
    I know that TR is going to be around for a long time since they are main characters. If they aren't then I don't know.
    岩根雅明=♡

Don't get me started on that XD

Anyways I think it'll just be a similar type of episode where Ash argued with May and Dawn, There's nothing really special about it imo.
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Biggest Fan of the Diamond and Pearl Series: Dawn+Serena Fan

Quote Originally Posted by Gothitelle K View Post
    I know that TR is going to be around for a long time since they are main characters. If they aren't then I don't know.
    So there is no reason to even waste a second thinking of iris leaving or mijumaru evolving since any hints are all lies

I cannot see the whole Airisu/Satoshi thing being an argument, thus Airisu leaving the show. (unless they want to tease us). It's probably going to be the same old "gotta go back to ____" or "I have to do ____" plot.
    If it was just that you'd think they'd mention Cilan in there somewhere, but this wouldn't be the first time his name was left out, when he was in fact involved in some way.

So there is no reason to even waste a second thinking of iris leaving or mijumaru evolving since any hints are all lies
    Maybe they aren't going to be friends or something. I mean these are the anime writers saying this.
    岩根雅明=♡

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    I don't really use but it can be there, making a post and crossing the entire thing and not write anything else was my point, don't worry I was joking with you anyway.

No I'm not trolling(if thats what you mean by pokemonsquared), like I said I don't really play with the powerlevel dumb argument but I think its basicly, a few pokemon have looked the strongest of their bunch and the others are just a big herd of stuff in the same strenght and plot can make a diferent one become that type of pokemon at any time.

So basicly Pikachu, Charizard, Infernape, Sceptile and maybe Snorlax can kinda be considered the strongest ones, the others are all the same to me.

I'm going to repeat myself but the only pokemon that probably dind't get to show he was strong and decent in his own region was Squirtle but then plot made him pretty damn strong when figthing in the pyramid.
    No, I'm saying that P2 thinks Corphish has plot power behind him while I feel he is Ash's strongest water type.
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Maybe they aren't going to be friends or something. I mean these are the anime writers saying this.
    Just out of curiosity are the writers in control of what goes on the TvTokyo site, or is it just someone from the staff telling the web admin what the general overlook of the series is? I've always wondered that.

Just out of curiosity are the writers in control of what goes on the TvTokyo site, or is it just someone from the staff telling the web admin what the general overlook of the series is? I've always wondered that.
    Do you really wonder that? the writers write the show nothing else and they write the show conditioned by their bosses decision not with free reign, so they basicly don't control anything else besides what they write and even that thats influenced with whats popular or not.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Do you really wonder that? the writers write the show nothing else and they write the show conditioned by their bosses decision not with free reign, so they basicly don't control anything else besides what they write and even that thats influenced with whats popular or not.
    I guess I meant if the information and the advance pictures TVTokyo receives is from the studio itself (or the bosses as you put it.)

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    No, I'm saying that P2 thinks Corphish has plot power behind him while I feel he is Ash's strongest water type.
    he got the biggest plot boost of any water ash has.

You're confusing plushiemon, its not Corpish you are talking about its Squirtle.

I guess I meant if the information and the advance pictures TVTokyo receives is from the studio itself (or the bosses as you put it.)
    The studios give Tv Tokyo the final product and Tv Tokyo does wtv they want with it.

Since the crew are heading back to Kanto, is it safe to say farewell to the hopes of seeing the Elite Four and Benga?

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Since the crew are heading back to Kanto, is it safe to say farewell to the hopes of seeing the Elite Four and Benga?
    Maybe they could appear on the islands? Lance appeared in Hoenn even though he's from the first two gens, and the Hoenn Battle Frontier Brains were in Kanto.

Right....as opposed to any of Ash's pokemon right??
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Right....as opposed to any of Ash's pokemon right??
    I said waters only.

In terms of plot boost.

Corphish>Swuirtle>Buizel>Kingler>Mijumaru>Totodile >Palpitoad.

The "tears" part is probably referring to the end of BW. I know for sure that I'm going to cry when it ends; just thinking about Oshawott leaving the main cast makes me all teary-eyed.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Honestly, I pretty much gave up on seeing them when Episode N started. I just don't they're relevant anymore, but y'all know I'll always be here for my good sis Shauntal.

Unlikely we see see the other three elite four, although I think marshall would be the most likely of them. And I think benga still has a decent chance, maybe as him just traveling around the islands training.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

I said waters only.

In terms of plot boost.

Corphish>Swuirtle>Buizel>Kingler>Mijumaru>Totodile >Palpitoad.
    That doesn't make him any weaker. If we are going by this, Pikachu is Ash's weakest pokemon.

That doesn't make him any weaker. If we are going by this, Pikachu is Ash's weakest pokemon.
    It is both his weakest and like 1 ep every 100 or so its his strongest.

On the subject, I really think pikachu could use a plot or two to boost his character a little more.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    On the subject, I really think pikachu could use a plot or two to boost his character a little more.
    Let's pray there's not a magnet or an Electric Legendary with a bad mood casually hovering the port city.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Page 25 of 63 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast