Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by CyberCubed View Post
    Agreed, I quite literally yawned.

I can't believe there's no new Gyms or league either.....that's the one thing that kept Orange Islands semi-interesting.
    There's most likely gonna be a tournament.

So what's the goal of this? Is it in Unova? or is it just an anime-only place like the Orange Islands?

Random : PokéRadar

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Yeah. BW has had a lot of tournaments that I can't see them not ending off on one. Heck, a tournament might be the reason he's in Dekoroa in the first place.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Quote Originally Posted by diakyu View Post
    Are we sure there is no goal. Seems like we might be jumping the gun here.
    You'd think they'd mention something to garner interest, especially with a slew of episode titles. There's not really much time either.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by _Taidow_ View Post
    So what's the goal of this? Is it in Unova? or is it just an anime-only place like the Orange Islands?
    No goal as of yet... assumed Unova still though
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

I'm dissapointed. I think we should have gotten an episode dedicated to Pignite. Or Charizard dominating an island as the top fire lizard.

But another Don battle tournament isn't a real goal. Those tournaments aren't for anything.

What if the Dewott

is Ash's and is using it to pawn all the Oshawott shown in the scans?

Agreed, I quite literally yawned.

I can't believe there's no new Gyms or league either.....that's the one thing that kept Orange Islands semi-interesting.
    Wait, it's been confirmed that there won't be Gyms or a League here?

Quote Originally Posted by your boss View Post
    What if the Dewott

is Ash's and is using it to pawn all the Oshawott shown in the scans?
    No

He still has a mijumaru as of JULY folks.

It actually kind of gets me angry that we rushed through the gyms just to get 6 months of whatever this is going to be. Couldn't the fillers have been dispersed within all of that, and then ending it with Episode N and a formal conclusion? Horrible planning.

Spoiler:- "Alpha Sapphire Progress:

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I'm dissapointed. I think we should have gotten an episode dedicated to Pignite. Or Charizard dominating an island as the top fire lizard.
    6 months and 4 episode titles revealed... Wow, like there wont be more episodes in this sidequest arc.
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Quote Originally Posted by Street Comedy View Post
    Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    6 months and 4 episode titles revealed... Wow, like there wont be more episodes in this sidequest arc.
    I would think Charizard at least would have higher priority than Mijumaru or rotom or a random jirachi that completely invalidates movie 6.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    You'd think they'd mention something to garner interest, especially with a slew of episode titles. There's not really much time either.
    Why do you people fail to understand the concept of "They are not going to reveal everything at once especially when it is being revealed for the first time."

Seriously. Ash's Charizard. Enough said.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Charizard is gone it seems.

Just my two cents, but what if the Movie, for once in this crazy world of ours, actually doesn't take place chronologically as the anime occurs. I know it screws it up, but it would explain Charizard possibly remaining and Oshawott being there. That being the case, maybe Oshawott evolves fighting the scalchop king Dewott and then it could decide to stay or go. I know we're all riled up about this, but I would perfectly ok with the movie being a little out of place because it just seems like it will be a great movie, the first one i'll really want to see in a while. I'm willing to put up with it if it means an evolved Oshawott or even it leaving because it would be SOMETHING for Oshawott's development besides being a piece of merchandise on Ash's belt. I would love Charizard to stay, and maybe he will. We don't know much right now regardless, so let's be willing to dream a little a bit.
    Yellow Team [Currently In Progress]:
    () () . . () . () . . () . . ()
    Justin - Wilfred - Xavier - Tank - Raymundo - Dugtrio

Black 2 Team:
    () () . () . () . () . ()
    Tidas - Hades - Odin - Valdosta - Stark - Oscar

wow more gimmicks to waste time until x and y.

and guys do you honestly think oshawott is leaving?? another pikachu episode tbh

but nonetheless they all sound pretty interesting but yeah disappointed that the unova saga went by so fast only to be finished with 'best wishes 2', 'n' and 'dekoroa adventures'

Seriously people? I guess all of Ash's BW team is gone to since none of them were shown except Oshawott. Conclusion jumping here come on now.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

Charizard is gone it seems.
    It seems so. Not that it's a complete surprise; he was only really brought back for Episode N and the new movie. But there's no point in him being in this new island arc. By the way, I'm not shading Charizard; I just honestly can't see the point of him overstaying his welcome. Ash's Unova Pokemon need this arc to get some last minute development.

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonsquared View Post
    I would think Charizard at least would have higher priority than Mijumaru or rotom or a random jirachi that completely invalidates movie 6.
    Charizard is being promoted by leaps and bounds in Episode N, and a random Jirachi? Really? A Pokemon of legends should have less priority than a Charizard? 0_o And... was Charizard's episode title revealed when Episode N started? Nope. So hold your horses...
    What happens when two diffrent people connect through an unlikely adventure?
    https://www.fanfiction.net/docs/edit.php?docid=29355246
    Pokemon-BW- Dare to live?

So how many Pokemons are there?

Silly Jack, the plural of Pokemon is Pokemon

Pokemon: Filler Adventures and Pokemon: Rise of the Penguin respectivley.
    Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    Now that I think about it....that poster is a horrible advertisement
    Wow, I'm just stating that I'm uncomfortable with one of the few decent pokemon on the train wreck that is Ash's Unova team getting shafted and you accuse me of impersonating an imposter?!

Quote Originally Posted by ConUxie223 View Post
    Charizard is being promoted by leaps and bounds in Episode N, and a random Jirachi? Really? A Pokemon of legends should have less priority than a Charizard? 0_o And... was Charizard's episode title revealed when Episode N started? Nope. So hold your horses...
    It was revealed on the poster for N. And yes Ash's Charizard is far more important than any movie canon breaking legendary.

i'm glad they're only revealing small things as of now because every other saga was overhyped and everybody seemed to ***** about it when it all aired. who knows, maybe we'll get a pignite episode and a charizard episode or other epidosed that aren't fillers.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    Why do you people fail to understand the concept of "They are not going to reveal everything at once especially when it is being revealed for the first time."
    enough said.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnet View Post
    Just my two cents, but what if the Movie, for once in this crazy world of ours, actually doesn't take place chronologically as the anime occurs. I know it screws it up, but it would explain Charizard possibly remaining and Oshawott being there. That being the case, maybe Oshawott evolves fighting the scalchop king Dewott and then it could decide to stay or go. I know we're all riled up about this, but I would perfectly ok with the movie being a little out of place because it just seems like it will be a great movie, the first one i'll really want to see in a while. I'm willing to put up with it if it means an evolved Oshawott or even it leaving because it would be SOMETHING for Oshawott's development besides being a piece of merchandise on Ash's belt. I would love Charizard to stay, and maybe he will. We don't know much right now regardless, so let's be willing to dream a little a bit.
    i can already see people bashing your guts out for saying this. but i actually would be very content with that. the only way i wouldn't be okay with this is if the end of episode N doesn't really bring about a conclusion to a team plasma storyline, so it could come back just before the movie and then conclude it during the movie or after it. because i don't understand how we would go from a more serious arc dealing with a villanous team for a full arc with its own name, to an adventure in an archipelago of islands and then back to genesect which i'm sure will correlate with team plasma since it's appearing in an episode N episode first.
    Last edited by Greninja VI; 13th March 2013 at 7:23 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

The new opening will quickly tell us whether their are any team changes for this arc.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyrotechnet View Post
    I hate how only two Pokemon being on there is somehow indicative of anything.

Axes isn't on the page for god's sakes. I guess that means Axew is evolving/leaving...right.

Seriously can we speculate what's actually there and not what isn't. Please.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

The new opening will quickly tell us whether their are any team changes for this arc.
    GOGOGOGOGOGOGO EMBOAR AND SEISMOTOAD

These two would instantly put unova at hoenn level.

Quote Originally Posted by dman_dustin View Post
    I hate how only two Pokemon being on there is somehow indicative of anything.

Axes isn't on the page for god's sakes. I guess that means Axew is evolving/leaving...right.

Seriously can we speculate what's actually there and not what isn't. Please.
    Coughmoviepostercough

Page 3 of 63 FirstFirst 12345671353 ... LastLast