Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by AmyBieberKetchum View Post
    I'd love for Misty to return the most being an avid PokeShipping fan but May would be exciting too. Any character from the past would put a smile on my face!
    Well then you're in luck, because we have a great old character returning.

Professor Oak. Yep, the REAL Professor Oak.

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Not sure how I would react. I would rather she catch it as a Bagon or a Shelgon and develop it, and not just catching the final stage again. She needs to evolve dragons to become a Dragon Master.

also, inb4hunterj
    Too late *points up to my last post*
    Proud claimer of Cyndaquil and Ezio Auditore from Assassin's Creed !!
    Also proud claimer of Assassin's Creed 2 the game!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Shneak View Post
    Not sure how I would react. I would rather she catch it as a Bagon or a Shelgon and develop it, and not just catching the final stage again. She needs to evolve dragons to become a Dragon Master.

also, inb4hunterj
    Yeah, I agree with this notion. That'd be for the best imo, one final stager is enough.

I also could see her Dragonite facing off against and beating one. Maybe an egg? That'd be pretty cool imo.

Do you have see this? Sorry if it was posted before! i saw it in the animé festa today:

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d29c3a9.jpg

So, Dento and Iris will say sayora after all. What burterfree? Claire again with a shinny dragon??
    OMG full of nostalgia!

Quote Originally Posted by vice-san View Post
    Do you have see this? Sorry if it was posted before! i saw it in the animé festa today:

So, Dento and Iris will say sayora after all. What burterfree? Claire again with a shinny dragon??
    OMG full of nostalgia!
    Oh please let this be real lol.

Butterfree <3!!!
    Just became the proud claimer of the Marvel's Agent's of S.H.I.E.L.D. TV show ^_^!!!

OMG full of nostalgia!
    Interesting that they are bringing back Butterfree but I am more interested in the top left corner. We see Meowth and a Zoroark, could this be the next TR two parter?

Omg butterfree coming back is amazing. And that episode with johto water types looks cool, I love octillery.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

OMG full of nostalgia!
    Actually I don't think this has been posted before so thank you

Now for the contents of it so we know that some pokemon in the june kids set that Zoroark, Azumarill, and Croconaw will be some random island POTD but Butterfree might actually be the one Ash release before something I believe no one really saw coming.

We also have Clair making a cameo in Da! nice surprise plus her dragonair might have evolve into a Dragonite and is butting heads with Iris's Dragonite should be fun. I'm also willing to bet that Clair will be the owner of the upcoming appearance of Salamence and the shiny Druddigon.

Final, they might be tensing about both Iris and Cilan leaving after Best Wishes but could go either way.

So with the new info plus previous stuff like Giant Heatmor, people turning into Beheeyem, Rotom capture, and Jirachi Da! is looking pretty entertaining so far.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Oh please let this be real lol.

Butterfree <3!!!
    If it isn't that's a pretty good fake.
    White FC: 1334 7028 3541
    Black2 FC: 1249 6749 9360
    3DS FC: 1719 4581 9302

Quote Originally Posted by Doryuzu View Post
    Shiny DRUDDIGON!!111EIODJGFGDJFIJIJK OMG DRUDDIGON <3 YOU ARE SO ****ING AMAZING!

Clair and two Dragonite. Maybe Iris's Dragonite falls in love with Clair's Dragonite and decides to stay at the gym...errr....Charicific Valley redux?

YAY! BUTTERFREE!

Zoroark finally debuts!!!1111 Among a group of Water Pokemon....? ._.

IRIS AND CILAN, SAYOUNARA FOR REAL?! But it's so early, why would they leave this early into Da! what's going? Why are they so hesitant and unnerved?

DETECTIVE CONNOISSEUR CILAN! PLEASE CATCH PURRLOIN OR ROSELIA!

ASH VS. IRIS! DO IT WRITERS, DO IT! YOU HAVE SO MANY OPTIONS! ***** VS. *****, STARTER VS. STARTER, TODDLER VS. TODDLER, DRAGON VS. DRAGON!

OMG I JUST Da!ied!

Weird, still no sign of Burgundy or Georgia.
    I don't think its hinting at Them leaving early, it's the last pic in that whole sequence, meaning when they get to kanto.

Named Admiral Sentret

Butterfree not having his scarf kind of worries me.....Didn't he have it when he left??

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Butterfree not having his scarf kind of worries me.....Didn't he have it when he left??
    Maybe the pink butterfly took it when they got divorced. That's why he is sad.

Named Admiral Sentret

Butterfree returning is pretty dang awesome news! Zoroark's debut too, about TIME!

I officially have no clue how any of this is going to work anymore. I mean, I'm glad to see Butterfree and Clair, but at this point seeing some of these things - Butterfree and 'Sayonara Iris and Cilan' especially - completely threw me. I have literally no clue anymore how any of this is going to happen.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Anyway, I've calmed down a bit. But, yeah, the news looks really exciting. All of it, I'm glad to finally see Zoroark gets its anime debut as well as the impending argument episode between Ash and Iris. Iris's Dragonite and Clair's Dragonite, I'm literally thinking they'll end up falling for each other and Dragonite might get left at the Blackthorn Gym which would be kinda bittersweet for me. That would mean Dragonite never actually won Iris any battles when she caught it and it would make its capture feel meh, plus I really like that thing's personality and really don't wanna see it go. Not sure what's up with Clair and that Shiny Druddigon, for now I'm assuming it's wild since in no canon have I ever seen Clair own any non-Kanto/Johto draconic Pokemon. Plus, iirc, her main aim is water-bound serpent-like Pokemon like Dragonair, Gyarados, and and Kingdra. That Butterfree not having a scarf is worrying me.....:I Iris and Cilan saying sayounara, it looks really sad and emotional for them. They both just look so upset compared to Ash's departures with his past traveling companions. Good to see Detective Connoisseur Cilan, I knew he wouldn't get any episodes or much focus in Episode N because he's a mostly comedic character and not plott-y but I'm hoping he catches that Roselia or Purrloin. The latter could help with his fear of the species and the former would just be a nice and fresh Pokemon for his team.

Is that truly Ash's butterfree? 0_o
    If so *Instert crap loads of spam here*
    Was wondering where the Clair stuff came from and so here it is ^_^
    This filler saga's turning out awesome 0_0
    3DS Friend Code: 0473-8153-4660 (Fairy safari)
    I'll fix my sig eventually....
    Emerald Nuzlocke Team: Fire Red Randomizer Nuzlocke Team:
    Black 2 team:Y Team:
    Predictions for Ash's team:
        Spoiler:- Shinies:

-Pikachu
    -Oshawott
    -Swellow
    -Jirachi
    -Azumarill
    -Butterfree
    -Croconaw
    -Zoroark
    -Mow Rotom
    -Rotom
    -Dialga
    -Mewtwo

All marked for appearances, if the Mewtwo merch is solely linking to the movie than the odd card out is Dialga. But I think it all links to the anime since it's all anime stuff however, Dialga could always be random too. Not sure what to think on it. Oh yeah and Swellow, there should be an appearance by it too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ash's, Oak did mention how Unfezant would get along well with the other bird Pokemon at his ranch and race against them. Swellow was the only other bird besides Unfezant herself who people constantly pointed out, in-show, about its speed and aerial quickness. Then again it could be a COTD's or random.

Zoroark, Octillery, Croconaw, Butterfree and Clair... Awesome! But I hoped Clair will be back with a Dratini, this thing hasn't appeared since Johto.

We're also gonna get a battle between Ash and Iris.
    In snow, the pure white coat covering its body obscures it from predators.
    Dewgong

Quote Originally Posted by IcySealeo View Post
    Zoroark, Octillery, Croconaw, Butterfree and Clair... Awesome! But I hoped Clair will be back with a Dratini, this thing hasn't appeared since Johto.

We're also gonna get a battle between Ash and Iris.
    Don't know about battle, but there will be an argument.

-Pikachu
    -Oshawott
    -Swellow
    -Jirachi
    -Azumarill
    -Butterfree
    -Croconaw
    -Zoroark
    -Mow Rotom
    -Rotom
    -Dialga
    -Mewtwo

All marked for appearances, if the Mewtwo merch is solely linking to the movie than the odd card out is Dialga. But I think it all links to the anime since it's all anime stuff however, Dialga could always be random too. Not sure what to think on it. Oh yeah and Swellow, there should be an appearance by it too. I wouldn't be surprised to see Ash's, Oak did mention how Unfezant would get along well with the other bird Pokemon at his ranch and race against them. Swellow was the only other bird besides Unfezant herself who people constantly pointed out, in-show, about its speed and aerial quickness. Then again it could be a COTD's or random.
    Dialga? WHERE?!@$!? O_o And Mewtwo appears in the Anime too, besides the movie?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Dialga? WHERE?!@$!? O_o And Mewtwo appears in the Anime too, besides the movie?
    Again, I'm not sure. It could be entirely random, it's just my hypothesis right now. Remember, the Genesect in the movie appear in the Anime prior to the movie and this movie is canon to the anime so it wouldn't be breaking the spectrum of belief if Mewtwo did appear after the movie in the anime. Though it's just speculation.

Iris's Dragonite and Clair's Dragonite, I'm literally thinking they'll end up falling for each other and Dragonite might get left at the Blackthorn Gym which would be kinda bittersweet for me. That would mean Dragonite never actually won Iris any battles when she caught it and it would make its capture feel meh, plus I really like that thing's personality and really don't wanna see it go.
    what I thought is that might be how Iris leaves the show. Clair invites her to go to johto and train & meet new dragons.
    Last edited by AceDetective; 23rd March 2013 at 11:22 AM.

Again, I'm not sure. It could be entirely random, it's just my hypothesis right now. Remember, the Genesect in the movie appear in the Anime prior to the movie and this movie is canon to the anime so it wouldn't be breaking the spectrum of belief if Mewtwo did appear after the movie in the anime. Though it's just speculation.
    Where did you get any hint for Dialga appearing though?

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    Where did you get any hint for Dialga appearing though?
    That's a merchandise list. Dialga is receiving merchandise right now.

(Banner by Matori)
    Beyond all ideals, the truth shall set you free...
    Most Recent: 18: Winter of Discontent
    Next: The Weight of the World (Part 1)

The steps on the road to the truth.
    The Firestorm Rebellion
    The Victory Star of Fate

Glacidia Network - The Home for Fanworks
    Best Wishes appreciation blog

Quote Originally Posted by The Great Butler View Post
    That's a merchandise list. Dialga is receiving merchandise right now.
    Like what? Trading Card or an Action Figure? If the latter i would so buy it!

Tbh Dialga could appear in the Jirachi episode. Dialga controls time, Jirachi only appears once every 1000 years. Anybody sees where this is going?..

Dialga could be responsible for Jirachi's appearance.

Page 32 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast