Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by FlyAsADunsparce View Post
    Tbh Dialga could appear in the Jirachi episode. Dialga controls time, Jirachi only appears once every 1000 years. Anybody sees where this is going?..

Dialga could be responsible for Jirachi's appearance.
    That would be even more exciting than now! Hopefully your prediction is right.

Tbh Dialga could appear in the Jirachi episode. Dialga controls time, Jirachi only appears once every 1000 years. Anybody sees where this is going?..

While I think this is an interesting theory, I find more likely that this Jirachi is another one.

---

Butterfree, uh? Probably Ash will remember his, but for now it seems unlikely that that Butterfree is his. The lack of a scarf is a hint. However, if we'll get a pic of Butterfree holding a scarf or losing it then I can think that Butterfree had reappeared after 15 years. Now, about Pidgeot…
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

I highly doubt Dialga will appear. It's probably a different Jirachi then the one from the movie which Ash and co. just happen to encounter.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    I highly doubt Dialga will appear. It's probably a different Jirachi then the one from the movie which Ash and co. just happen to encounter.
    Well it has merchandise coming up in a toy set, all the other pokemon in that toy set are appearing in DA, so it'd be weird if Dialga wouldn't. But regardless if it's the same Jirachi or not, every Jirachi appears once every 1000 years.

My guess is that Zoroark will impersonate Dialga.

Quote Originally Posted by Cresselia92 View Post
    Butterfree, uh? Probably Ash will remember his, but for now it seems unlikely that that Butterfree is his. The lack of a scarf is a hint. However, if we'll get a pic of Butterfree holding a scarf or losing it then I can think that Butterfree had reappeared after 15 years. Now, about Pidgeot…
    Brock made that scarf for one purpose: drawing the pink Butterfree's attention. You'd think that Ash's Butterfree wouldn't need the scarf anymore, especially if it parted ways with the pink Butterfree.

The picture we have shows that Ash and this Butterfree are both very emotional to see each other; that's the most obvious hint here. I'd be surprised if it were a different Butterfree.

Well it has merchandise coming up in a toy set, all the other pokemon in that toy set are appearing in DA, so it'd be weird if Dialga wouldn't. But regardless if it's the same Jirachi or not, every Jirachi appears once every 1000 years.
    Just because they are selling Dialga merchandise doesn't mean he will appear in the Jirachi episode. Sure it's not impossible but your theory just seems very unlikely.

Also more legendaries then just Dialga and Jirachi appear in the merchandise. Who knows what the writers are planning to do with them.

Legendary that appears in kids set aren't reliable that they will appear in the anime unless it's back up with other hints. However, Swellow is reliable to appear in the anime, possibly being Ash.

First and all, Iris and Cilan departure is "known" in 23th March. Because the early knowing (however you need to know that this information isn't widespread yet; 2ch doesn't know about this yet) of this things is another hint that the XY will start early. Because I don't see Ash alone during too many episodes. With those episodes, the first one and some unknown episodes this goes until the end of August. Remember that one thing is start a new series in September and another one is starting in July.

@Doryuzu/Gotpika, regarding Burgundy and Georgia; because they the rivalries aren't resolved yet and we know now that Iris and Cilan are expected to leave, I think that the writers are doing two BW specials about Iris and Cilan after they leave.

They will be like the DP specials that gives more information about what they are doing after parting ways with Ash (the DP specials were made because Brock and Dawn's stories have plotholes in DP191). The difference now is that because in BW apparently there's time, the specials will air just after the departures and the dub will air those specials because they are normal episodes with Ash in them (between scenes, we'd see Ash preparing for the Gen VI region).

And second, Butterfree is Ash's Butterfree because the scene. Yes,Ash's Butterfree is returning after 16 years.

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    Just because they are selling Dialga merchandise doesn't mean he will appear in the Jirachi episode. Sure it's not impossible but your theory just seems very unlikely.

Also more legendaries then just Dialga and Jirachi appear in the merchandise. Who knows what the writers are planning to do with them.
    The only other legendary in that toy set is Mewtwo who is appearing in the upcoming movie

This was the toy set I was talking about:

-Pikachu
    -Oshawott
    -Swellow
    -Jirachi
    -Azumarill
    -Butterfree
    -Croconaw
    -Zoroark
    -Mow Rotom
    -Rotom
    -Dialga
    -Mewtwo

We know all of them are appearing (except for maybe Swellow, but it's not a legendary), the only one that seems random is Dialga. I wouldn't say it's very unlikely like you said, I would've kept it at just unlikely.

I would be so mad if the Dialga appearance would be wasted on something like Groudon vs Rayquaza in the Mismagius episode. And with Zoroark appearing, it might be likely he will make a random Dialga's illusion and that's it :/

Writers hate the cover legendaries in anime.

Lugia - OK - Got a mini-arc on it.
    Ho-Oh - Ash still didn't meet it face-to-face until now.
    Groudon - lol
    Kyogre - lol
    Rayquaza - lol
    Dialga - 5 minutes of being chained
    Palkia - Same as Dialga
    Giratina - lol, illusion
    Zekrom - First BW Episode, then never reappears, gets no plot
    Reshiram - Got it's focus.
    Kyurem - LOL

If this Butterfree ends up being Satoshi's, I'll probably die from happiness. Alligates could be his Waninoko evolved too. Come on, writers, make awesome things in the anime!

And it saddens me to see the worst Johto leader coming back and probably to take Iris away from the show I am gonna miss you gurl.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post
    If this Butterfree ends up being Satoshi's, I'll probably die from happiness. Alligates could be his Waninoko evolved too. Come on, writers, make awesome things in the anime!

And it saddens me to see the worst Johto leader coming back and probably to take Iris away from the show I am gonna miss you gurl.
    The only thing Clair can take is a Dragonite.

It seems by the scan that maybe Iris will/might give up her Dragonite to Claire for further training, a similar thing Ash did with his Charizard. And Butterfree's cameo is totally unexpected. This is all rather unexpected, I don't know how to react to this all. Does this mean we are going to get another short flashback with Ash's other possible pokemon coming back? And if so, will only his Kanto pokemon come back?

Still, all of this looks very promising though.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    So you're saying that her appearance isn't related to Iris leaving the show? I somehow doubt they will bring her back just to take Iris' Kayriu for training or whatever.

Anyway, this was the perfect opportunity to make Genji from Hoenn's Elite Four appear again, but they've choosen Ibuki instead. >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Nightstar1994 View Post
    I dunno. I can easily see the following scenario.

Ash, Cilan & Iris meet Clair, who is on the islands searching for new dragons. There's something involving a shiny druddigon and then eventually Clair & Iris do battle. Clair wins and invites Iris to visit Johto to train.
    When they reach Kanto they all go there seperate ways & Iris decides to go train with Clair before returning and taking over from Drayden.

this is where we find out that Claire is Iris's mom.
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrive
    We all stand in single file line, and we have all been born into it.

Wow, this suddenly looks much more interesting.

Is that Ash's Butterfree?!
    Finally Zoroark in the anime! I've missed it!
    Another Dragonite and a Shiny Druddigon? Neat. I hope Iris won't leave Dragonite to 'train' with the other one. D:
    Croconaw 'pirate' Pokémon..? Looks interesting.
    'Sayonara', so I guess they will both leave for now. Not sure if I want Dento to make a 'Brock-Return'. I love him, but I also want a new guy.
    Dento taking on the cat again? Awesome~
    And Oshawott's Shell breaking into two. I admit this would be perfect for an evolution (with it being two now), but I kinda hope and think not.

I like what we know of this season.
    Is apparantly Dragon Type in the Friend Safari. Neat.

One of these Spoilers has a very Hot Chick hidden. One has Yaoi. And one will eat your Soul. Choose at your own risk~

Spoiler:- Number 1:

Spoiler:- Number 2:

Spoiler:- Number 3:

so this seems like a bunch of interesting stories coming up.

Ash vs Iris most be a good one and I will _______ someone if Ash loses .

Clair coming up again! hmm there are some other GL I would rather see, but this is probably more about Iris so it's okay.

And Croconaw appearing is sweet!

Seeing Butterfree makes me cry! *_*
    My Final B2-normal mode- team:

The only other legendary in that toy set is Mewtwo who is appearing in the upcoming movie

-Pikachu
    -Oshawott
    -Swellow
    -Jirachi
    -Azumarill
    -Butterfree
    -Croconaw
    -Zoroark
    -Mow Rotom
    -Rotom
    -Dialga
    -Mewtwo

We know all of them are appearing (except for maybe Swellow, but it's not a legendary), the only one that seems random is Dialga. I wouldn't say it's very unlikely like you said, I would've kept it at just unlikely.
    Seems like we are talking about different toy sets then. I was talking about a toy set featuring Arceus and Rayquaza, two Pokemon we have yet to see in BW. That's why I think the writers will either do something with those legendaries at the end of BW or they won't make any appearance at all and are there just to be sold as toys.

Late to the party

Quote Originally Posted by vice-san View Post
    Do you have see this? Sorry if it was posted before! i saw it in the animé festa today:

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d29c3a9.jpg

So, Dento and Iris will say sayora after all. What burterfree? Claire again with a shinny dragon??
    OMG full of nostalgia!
    Claire, Ash/Iris fighting, Oshawott stuff, Zoroark with Meowth I think....?

BUTTERFREE??!?!???

inb4fake
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 23rd March 2013 at 3:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by vice-san View Post
    Do you have see this? Sorry if it was posted before! i saw it in the animé festa today:

http://i1101.photobucket.com/albums/...ps7d29c3a9.jpg

So, Dento and Iris will say sayora after all. What burterfree? Claire again with a shinny dragon??
    OMG full of nostalgia!
    Is this real?

The only thing I'm taking from that pic is Butterfree. So happy right now if it does come back (and you know, it's Ash's)

I really hope Oshawott gets some development. If he doesn't then, then really he can't leave soon enough. Sorry Oshawott fans. Looking forward to see Claire again though.

Lul, why do Pikachu and Axew look so happy that their trainers are arguing?
    Last edited by Graham Aker; 23rd March 2013 at 2:45 PM.

So Croconaw is just a random Croconaw from a water type island, well atleast the speciies gets some attention, now watch them being rival of pokemon from a fire island with Typhlosion being the leader, Croconaw will evolve to Feraligatr before the ending.

Hum Dent and Purrloin, yay hopefully they show his past about the Purrloin, I'm assuming they will.

So Dragonite vs Dragonite and a Shiny Druidigon and Claire awesome, I'm guessing Salamence appears here also.

Zoroark and Mewoth don't really have much to say.

So they are saying goodbye to Dent and Iris in the scan, yeah they are both gone at the end of the region it seems.

Oh and Butterfree is back ;O, people asked for a flashback but it actually appears, unless its a troll poster and its just Satoshi bonding with a diferent one but I'm hoping that, that isn't the case, ok now writers, show us Primeape and Pidgeot now and Lapras btw should be easy to fit Lapras .

-Pikachu
    -Oshawott
    -Swellow
    -Jirachi
    -Azumarill
    -Butterfree
    -Croconaw
    -Zoroark
    -Mow Rotom
    -Rotom
    -Dialga
    -Mewtwo

I believe I already explained why Dialga is there(most likelly) its probably being promoted in another place besides the anime, they are putting a legendary in each set latelly, Deoxys, Arceus and now Dialga, so Dialga is most likelly not appearing just like Deoxys and Arceus didn't either.

Quote Originally Posted by 1rkhachatryan View Post
    Butterfree not having his scarf kind of worries me.....Didn't he have it when he left??
    Moths ate it /rimshot

Nah he has a family to take care of now, he must have used it to warm his baby caterpie kids.
    Last edited by Pepsi_Plunge; 23rd March 2013 at 2:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Oh and Butterfree is back ;O, people asked for a flashback but it actually appears, unless its a troll poster and its just Satoshi bonding with a diferent one but I'm hoping that, that isn't the case, ok now writers, show us Primeape and Pidgeot now and Lapras btw should be easy to fit Lapras .
    Realistically, we still don't actually know if this scan is legit or not, but we'll see. Saying goodbye to butterfree again with emotion seems kinda off.

Butterfree's coming back? AWESOME!!! Good to see the old bug again. And Clair with a shiny Druddigon and a Dragonite (probably her Dragonair evolved), I'm guessing Iris will battle her. And what's her problem with Ash?

Finally we will get to see Butterfree again, or at least I hope that's what this is. I'll be very disappointed if not. Hopefully he'll catch it again, unlike what happened with Lapras when he saw it again in Johto.
    I highly doubt that the Croconaw is Ash's one evolved.
    I really hope that Oshawott will evolve. Otherwise the thing should be Oak'd at the end of the saga and never spoken of again.
    People have mentioned Cilan being seen with a Purrloin, but I'm more interested in the Vanillish and Roselia. Is he about to become the third person in the BW series to own an ice cream pokemon? And is a fourth character about to catch a member of the Roselia family, after Drew, Barry and Nando all had one? God I hope not. Give other grass types a chance!
    Ash and Iris's battle looks interesting. If Charizard is gone by then, then it'll be either Pikachu or Krookodile that goes against Dragonite.
    Clair's return looks interesting, especially as it there seems to be a shiny Druddigon involved. Is it hers, or is Iris finally going to take the next step in becoming a credible dragon-type trainer? Either way I kind of wish that they's showcase a couple of Kanto Gym Leaders. Aside from Misty and Brock I don't think any of them have appeared since their respective battles, except in flashbacks lie Koga's of course.
    The idea of Iris going to train with Clair is an interesting possibility, but either way it is clear Iris and Cilan are leaving at the end of this journey. I'm not really sure how to feel about that. I'll miss them, sure, but their goals are sketchy and hard to portray. Cilan regulary does his thing, but has not improved in rank, and Iris has caight one more Dragon and trained Axew a little bit. At least May and Dawn had something that they had to do to improve. I know some people hated the contests, but you can't deny that it was nice to see the female character actually being able to work towards an obvious goal. I like Misty and I like Iris, but until the writers can come up with a way to actually show these characters doing something to achieve their goal (maybe a series of type tournaments like the whirl cup for water types, the grass tournament for grass types and the clubsplosion and P1 grand prix for fighting types) then type specialists should probably remain as Gym Leaders and Characters of the Day.
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Page 33 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast