Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Gosh I really hope the Purrloin means they are going over why Dento's afraid of them...

A missing spoon???

Spilled milk??

He stepped on one's tail before Sommelier Exams and took the wrong exam????

An ACTUAL dramatic, sad moment???

I need to know. ;-;
    3DS Friend Code: 1306-5187-6204

Quote Originally Posted by Graham Aker View Post
    Realistically, we still don't actually know if this scan is legit or not, but we'll see. Saying goodbye to butterfree again with emotion seems kinda off.
    Wht wouldn't it be legit? its too well done not to.

Someone should make a thread for the "johto water type" episode. Super awesome to see octillery again, because I don't it's appeared since that episode with a bunch of them when it bullied in johto.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by 00poke_maniac View Post
    Gosh I really hope the Purrloin means they are going over why Dento's afraid of them...

A missing spoon???

Spilled milk??

He stepped on one's tail before Sommelier Exams and took the wrong exam????

An ACTUAL dramatic, sad moment???

I need to know. ;-;
    I have a theory: when Cilan graduated from being a B-Class Connoisseur to a A-Class a Purrloin stole his certificate (due to their nature of stealing items from people). Cilan tried to get it back, but for a twist of fate the certificate was shredded by Purrloin or end up lost. And as such Cilan distrust all Purrloin.

...yeah, that's a crazy theory, but makes somewhat sense (to me).

Anyway, if Cilan really leaves I hope he'll get some decent focus. He really needs it.
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Someone should make a thread for the "johto water type" episode. Super awesome to see octillery again, because I don't it's appeared since that episode with a bunch of them when it bullied in johto.
    Actually one appeared during the Battle Frontier series under the ownership of May's rival Cacturne... sorry, I mean Harley
    Friend code: 5257-9947-2315. PM me so I can add you too. Safari contains Phanpy, Marowak and Palpitoad.

Current Y team (champions)

Current X team (6th gym badge won)

Quote Originally Posted by Virgil133 View Post
    I can definitely see this happening. TR's story in BW is clearly not finished yet and them traveling to a bunch of islands near Kanto is a perfect opportunity for a grand finale with Giovanni. I don't think it will be centered around Ash's Pikachu though but we'll see.
    I hope your right! I hope that we are finishing Team Rocket and Giovonni near the end of BW before Ash's XY Journey

As for Iris & Clian leaving! GOOD RIDDANCE...Just Kidding, I'm going to be a bit sad to see them leave if their not coming back in XY outside of Guest appearance.

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Probably should repost this here as well:

Considering the amount of episodes we have, if this scan is legit, then I doubt they'll want to fit in another rival episode for each of them.
    - Oak/Rotom.
    - Jirachi.
    - Evolutionary Stones.
    - Oshawott/Dewott.
    - Zoroark and Meowth.
    - Water Pokemon Pirates - Croconaw/Azumarill/Octillery/Ducklett.
    - Claire episode.
    - Tasting time episode.
    - Beheeyem episode.
    - Giant Heatmor episode
    - Emolga/TR episode.
    - Ash vs. Iris - Hinted at in certain lines on the previous scan.
    - Butterfree episode
    - "Sayonara"-episode

A Zoroark, Croconaw/Azumarill and Butterfree are the June toy set. So I'll just assume they approximately go into those June slots. Rotom is also in that set, but it's episode airs on May 30th, so it's understandable for it to slide into the next months toy set. Swellow is in the same set, but it either appears in one of those episodes, or on May 23rd or July 25th, which both are too far off the June mark, realistically speaking. Unless the Evolutionary stone episode is on July 25th, then I could see a Swellow episode on July 4th being fairly logical.

Eitherway, that's 14 episodes 'headings'. We can start to count the weeks left until October and incorporate these, and I'll put in two weeks for the movie reairing and subsequent obligatory break:

Date list:
    - April 25th: Da1 - Setting off from Unova: I don't expect anything huge, outside of a dodgy Juniper/Bianca/Trip farewell.
    - May 2nd: Da2
    - May 9th: Da3
    - May 16th: Da4 - Oshawott
    - May 23rd: Da5
    - May 30th: Da6 - Rotom
    - June 6th: Da7 - Zoroark/Croconaw/Butterfree
    - June 13th: Da8 - Zoroark/Croconaw/Butterfree
    - June 20th: Da9 - Zoroark/Croconaw/Butterfree
    - June 27th: Da10 - Jirachi
    - July 4th: Da11 - Evolutionary Stone*
    - July 11th: Mo15 reairing (Mo16 on July 13th)
    - July 18th: Naruto 1hour special in return for missing their slot on July 11th.
    - July 25th: Da12
    - August 1: Da13
    - August 8: Da14
    - August 15: Da15
    - August 22: Da16
    - August 29: Da17
    - September 5th: Da18
    - September 12th: Da19
    - September 19th: Da20
    - September 26th: Da21 - BW: The End
    - October 3rd: Pre-release Break*
    - October 10th: XyloYoga-1*

That's 12 empty episode slots. Episode 'headings' that are left:
    - Claire
    - Emolga/TR
    - Beheeyem
    - Cilan's Tasting Time/Purrloin
    - Giant Heatmor
    - Ash and Iris 'lovers spat'.
    - 'Sayanora', as we don't know if Da21 will even feature them or if it will be Ash alone.

Meaning we have FIVE episodes left to speculate on, if any of the above headings aren't to be included in those. If the 'Sayanora' does happen in Da21, then we'll have six episodes to speculate on.

If we want a tournament, then we'll have to pray for August to give us something good. I'm expecting Claire to appear late in this series. Who of us will laugh out loud if Cilan ends up going to Professor Ivy's lab on some dodgy errant?

And if there's a tournament, than we'd only have two episodes left. How freaky is that? There basically goes the hope of any progressive plot we may have had in our hearts.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    Somebody might have to, but then there's also the Zoroark episode, the Tasting-time episode, and whatnot. It would barely get any attention anyway. Just look at the Episode N climax thread, it's barely getting any heat at all. And it is the freaking climax of a season ffs.
    Last edited by Locormus; 23rd March 2013 at 5:39 PM.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

Quote Originally Posted by Locormus View Post
    Considering the amount of episodes we have, if this scan is legit, then I doubt they'll want to fit in another rival episode for each of them.
    - Oak/Rotom.
    - Jirachi.
    - Evolutionary Stones.
    - Oshawott/Dewott.
    - Zoroark and Meowth.
    - Water Pokemon Pirates - Croconaw/Azumarill/Octillery/Ducklett.
    - Claire episode.
    - Tasting time episode.
    - Ash vs. Iris - Hinted at in certain lines on the previous scan.
    - Butterfree episode
    - "Sayonara"-episode
    We also got descriptions for two episodes involving a giant Heatmor and the gang transforming into Beheeyem. The full poster also implies that Team Rocket and Emolga will get an episode.

- July 11th: Mo15 reairing (Mo16 on July 13th)
    - July 18th: Naruto 1hour special in return for missing their slot on July 11th.
    TV Tokyo might decide to broadcast Movie 1 instead as it would be a better way to promote Movie 16. Either way, there might not be any need to compensate Naruto since both Movie 1 and Movie 15 are 20 minutes shorter than Movies 7-14 (which are the only ones that TV Tokyo has ever aired).

- July 25th: Da12
    - August 1: Da13
    - August 8: Da14
    - August 15: Da15
    - August 22: Da16
    - August 29: Da17
    - September 5th: Da18
    - September 12th: Da19
    - September 19th: Da20
    - September 26th: Da21 - BW: The End
    I don't see why they would reveal a picture from an episode that is still six months away and thus might not even be complete at this point. Why give us details about all the Decolora episodes (including the last one) except for the ones in August and September?

We already know about 14 Decolora episodes, which is also the length of Episode N. The Decolora saga might very well end in early August to leave room for special episodes in the vein of some of the Hoso episodes and Dawn and Brock's DP specials.
    Last edited by Kein; 23rd March 2013 at 4:37 PM.

If this scan ends up fake, there will be a lot of hate haha

Still can't wait for Butterfree Wonder how it will happen omg this is great XD

I think it's better to quote this post here:

Quote Originally Posted by vice-san View Post
    Here is the full poster! It's not a fake (just in case):

http://img843.imageshack.us/img843/5392/img2462un.jpg
    So we have 12-13 episodes so far.

The Beheeyem episode seems really weird. Also, Emolga and Team Rocket?
    MY MAIN FANFICS

Super Smash Bros Clash: 6 chapters, ongoing | Pokémon Best Wishes Reloaded: 3 episodes, ongoing

Self-made claimer of AntennaShipping {Meguri the Moogle (Original Character / Final Fantasy) x Captain Olimar (Pikmin)}
    and SteakShipping {Ness (MOTHER 2 / Earthbound) x Doremi (Ojamajo Doremi)}

Here another photo i took from the "unknown" animé festa i only me know about it lol

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6571/img2493.JPG

Quote Originally Posted by vice-san View Post
    Here another photo i took from the "unknown" animé festa i only me know about it lol

http://img268.imageshack.us/img268/6571/img2493.JPG
    Interesting. If this one isn't a fake, we know now where the picture came from.
    Water 水 - Earth 土 - Fire 火 - Air 气 - Spirits 神靈 - Change 易 - Balance 平衡
    « Be the leaf... »

my deviantArt account

Bonnie: Hey, Clauncher, could you do me a favour and marry my brother?
    Clauncher: What? I can understand the old man's senility, but this is just annoying.

Bonnie: Come on, Dedenne! I want that Gym Badge!
    Clauncher: If only this wasn't a kids show.
    3DS FC: 1891 1376 6990. Add me. Wii U Nintendo Network ID: Playerking.

Quote Originally Posted by playerking View Post
    Let's see here.

- Not bothering talking about the episodes we already know.
    - Emolga, for some reason, is next to Team Rocket.
    - Evil Meowth over Zoroark.
    - Clair and Dragonites butting heads (could it be the same pacific Dragonite from the shrine?)
    - Cilan with Purrloin, Vanillish(?), and Roselia. Detective Time.
    - Ash and (most likely) his Butterfree.
    - Bye-Bye Cilan and Iris.

Oh, and also, the gang doesn't LITERALLY turn into Beheeyem. They're just wearing masks...which is kind of a downgrade.

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Need - Complete!

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    We also got descriptions for two episodes involving a giant Heatmor and the gang transforming into Beheeyem. The full poster also implies that Team Rocket and Emolga will get an episode.

TV Tokyo might decide to broadcast Movie 1 instead as it would be a better way to promote Movie 16. Either way, there might not be any need to compensate Naruto since both Movie 1 and Movie 15 are 20 minutes shorter than Movies 7-14 (which are the only ones that TV Tokyo has ever aired).

I don't see why they would reveal a picture from an episode that is still six months away and thus might not even be complete at this point. Why give us details about all the Decolora episodes (including the last one) except for the ones in August and September?

We already know about 14 Decolora episodes, which is also the length of Episode N. The Decolora saga might very well end in early August to leave room for special episodes in the vein of some of the Hoso episodes and Dawn and Brock's DP specials.
    Thanks for the reminders, forgot about Heatmor and Beheeyem, and hadn't seen the full poster yet.

It doesn't matter if they air Mo1, since the airing will be longer then the 30 minute timeslot. Sure, it might take the earlier timeslot, but for now I'm going to assume that there will have to be compensation at one point in the stretch to XyloYoga-1. Be it for movie compensation, or for other circumstances, as summers tend to get breaks at more then one point. See the Donamite for example, iirc.

They haven't revealed many pictures yet, just these headings. And they've given fourteen of them already, so whatever happens, they're already more or less spoiling us up to the beginning of August. That's assuming that all the headings will air back to back and they won't throw us a new episode feature in the middle.

You're correct that episodes do take about six months to develop, but it is ignorant to assume that they haven't planned out the structure of this arc well before hand. So why give 'details' about all Decolora episodes is just for us to know what will roughly happen. I don't agree that these are all by the way, and nor are they details in any way. These are just pictures, and we can only deduce and speculate from them. Take for example the Clair shot. There's her, two Dragonite and a shiny Druddigon. The only thing we can deduce is that it will involve her and Iris to some point, but we don't have any details, just rough outlines. Same with the Emolga/TR episode, we don't really have a clue.

So why show us this? And especially the 'sayonara'-bit? To get us excited for this last bit of our 'friends' adventure. Making the little kiddies think that they have to catch this show before it's gone for good (lolz).

Hmm.. Hoso's.. I'm not going to say it isn't possible, but in the case of specials, these can air in between episodes as well, which could be the reason why it could still stretch to end september.

Whether we agree or not, we have about five or six weeks left (depending if the 'sayonara' is the last, or an earlier episode), whether they are untold Da! episodes, or Hoso's, it's still just barely anything... And the end is coming, leaving almost nothing to speculate on.
    Answer to all the bad things in the world: Give up on trying to make everything better. Hence, accepting it for what it is. YOLO! <- Click the link and daw.. -.-

I hate the idea of no minor plot (like the Orange Island Gyms), but all of the episodes look great so far and it seems the writers have really tried to make some flat out entertaining episodes with a lot of fan service on references.

I think we're in for a treat with other future episodes.

Quote Originally Posted by Haunter227 View Post
    I hate the idea of no minor plot (like the Orange Island Gyms), but all of the episodes look great so far and it seems the writers have really tried to make some flat out entertaining episodes with a lot of fan service on references.

I think we're in for a treat with other future episodes.
    Don't necessarily agree. There seem to be quite a few with barely any content that we would skip if they aired during the regular run:
    - Beheeyem
    - TR/Emolga
    - Evolutionary stones
    - Giant Heatmor
    - Pikachu and Meowth getting along (in one shot), I assume a mix up episode.. -.-

Not too interesting. Granted, the Clair episode makes up for it all.

Wow, suddenly this arc has so many things to look forward too.
    -Butterfree! It's been ages since we last saw him. I wish he could rejoin Ash, or at least be called upon for battles from time to time. But I think the most likely thing is an episode where they meet again, and then another sad goodbye.
    -Clair! One of those Dragonite is Iris, but the other... Is Clair's Dragonair evolved! The Dragonair that Ash's Charizard fought and beat back in Johto! I hope Charizard get to battle something in this episode too. That shiny Druddigon or the Salamence that is set to appear somewhere are good options.
    -Oshawott's scalchop is broken.
    -Cilan's tasting time with a Purrloin! I guess that means we'll get to know his story and why he dislikes them.
    -Cilan and Iris goodbye... So they are both leaving at the end of BW.... well, someone is gonna be sad about this (HGH). I personally would prefered if at least Cilan stayed, but I'm okay with this anyway.
    -What is Emolga doing with Team Rocket?
    -Meowth disguised as a Dewott.
    -Meowth possesed by Zoroark?
    -Croconaw is not Ash's Totodile, Azumarril is not Tracey's Marril or Misty's Azurril. Oh well, that was a wishfull thinking anyway.
    -The rest of the episodes we already knew of: Oak and Rotom, Stone Island, Ash and Iris fight, Beheeyem episode, Jirachi episode.
    -There is a Dratini, a Spheal and a Remoraid in the water between the islands. I wonder if that means Ash will catch one of those and carry it with him to next gen. If it happen, I'm hoping for Dratini.

Don't necessarily agree. There seem to be quite a few with barely any content that we would skip if they aired during the regular run:
    Well yeah, but we can't skip them.

The only ones I admit don't sound good are the evolution stones and the Croconaw pirates episodes.

What in the world happened while I was asleep? So much new stuff.
    To right the countless wrongs of our day, we shine this light of true redemption, that this place may become as paradise. What a wonderful world such would be...

It doesn't matter if they air Mo1, since the airing will be longer then the 30 minute timeslot. Sure, it might take the earlier timeslot, but for now I'm going to assume that there will have to be compensation at one point in the stretch to XyloYoga-1.
    They could air a regular episode or a Naruto episode right after the movie, even if the timeslot were changed. They should do something with the spare time.

Be it for movie compensation, or for other circumstances, as summers tend to get breaks at more then one point. See the Donamite for example, iirc.
    The only reason for the break during the Donamite arc was the rerun of Movie 13. There had been no summer breaks before TV Tokyo started airing movies in 2005.

So why show us this? And especially the 'sayonara'-bit? To get us excited for this last bit of our 'friends' adventure. Making the little kiddies think that they have to catch this show before it's gone for good (lolz).
    So why not give us a hint about anything big like a tournament? Note that the poster shows that there are only eight islands and we already know about one or more episode for each island.

Hmm.. Hoso's.. I'm not going to say it isn't possible, but in the case of specials, these can air in between episodes as well, which could be the reason why it could still stretch to end september.
    Not if Ash, Iris and Cilan weren't together in said episodes. I wasn't referring to specials exactly like the Hoso ones which didn't involve Ash.

Whether we agree or not, we have about five or six weeks left (depending if the 'sayonara' is the last, or an earlier episode), whether they are untold Da! episodes, or Hoso's, it's still just barely anything... And the end is coming, leaving almost nothing to speculate on.
    I'd say seven or eight remaining episodes depending on the potential break. I don't think that we need to see another Nuvema Town episode, so the first episode of the saga should be one of the 14 episodes we already have some idea about. As per my theory, the last Decolora episode should be the Sayonara one as there would be time to see Ash back in Kanto later.

im assuming this arc is why the new American/English season is called Adventures in Unova, some of the eps seem pretty interesting

Quote Originally Posted by Crimson_Blazer View Post
    im assuming this arc is why the new American/English season is called Adventures in Unova,
    The dub title is a poor choice as the Decolora Islands aren't in Unova.

The season struture for the dub is very awkward. It's called adventures in unova, yet this saga isn't even in unova and the league is of course starting it off.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

With the news of Clair appearing, i hope that we get a few more characters to re-appear again (especially those who had a change in design in the new games).

And Top of the list for me is Elesa in her new B2W2 outfit and a calm Sabrina who Ash could have a proper battle with this time around and defeat her properly (considering that he has 2 Dark type pokemons now).
    Out of all the Kanto Gym leaders, i really want Ash to have a re-battle with Sabrina because at that time a Psychic trainer like her was way of Ash league, so now he should have a proper battle with her with her being in full control of her powers, plus her new design looks great.

Page 34 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2430313233343536373844 ... LastLast