Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    Out of all the Kanto Gym leaders, i really want Ash to have a re-battle with Sabrina because at that time a Psychic trainer like her was way of Ash league, so now he should have a proper battle with her with her being in full control of her powers, plus her new design looks great.
    I like that idea purely because i'd love to see Haunter again.

Love some of the ideas here and on the Poster : ), But I just can't figure out why the writers never debut Elite Four members, it's such a shame that they are the only Unova characters without episodes / animetic appearances. Would it have really hurt to just squeeze them in before the new generation saga

Quote Originally Posted by Lucario At Service View Post
    With the news of Clair appearing, i hope that we get a few more characters to re-appear again (especially those who had a change in design in the new games).

And Top of the list for me is Elesa in her new B2W2 outfit and a calm Sabrina who Ash could have a proper battle with this time around and defeat her properly (considering that he has 2 Dark type pokemons now).
    Out of all the Kanto Gym leaders, i really want Ash to have a re-battle with Sabrina because at that time a Psychic trainer like her was way of Ash league, so now he should have a proper battle with her with her being in full control of her powers, plus her new design looks great.
    Well I think Janine is the only Kanto Gym Leader that has the right to appear compared to the others, as she is currently the 'only' Gym Leader of all generations yet to make an appearance.
    Last edited by kemal07; 23rd March 2013 at 7:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kemal07 View Post
    Love some of the ideas here and on the Poster : ), But I just can't figure out why the writers never debut Elite Four members, it's such a shame that they are the only Unova characters without episodes / animetic appearances. Would it have really hurt to just squeeze them in before the new generation saga
    Yea, it's a shame that e4 got so little respect, and my least of the unova ones got an appearence. I still have hope that maybe marshall can be in, but its very unlikely. Benga could have a slight chance too.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Yeah I'm gonna stay in denial about them leaving. The logic is them following Ash back to Kanto only to leave is ridiculous in my opinion.

The Clair episode looks really interesting though. Also Emolga with TR. I'm looking forward to these 2 the most.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    The dub title is a poor choice as the Decolora Islands aren't in Unova.
    They could be counted in the end, because it's in-between Unova and Kanto. Which again I find ironic that Ash took a plane to get to Unova only to take a boat back :P
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    Why exactly can't Ash get this little guy?
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Now would be the perfect time to debut Janine they're near Kanto right?

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    Their not in Kanto though... there between it and Unova. Considering the supposed distance of being far away... one could assume that this place is based off Hawaii, which is still quite the distance to Japan. But hey, who knows
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

And other thing that with fans haven't probably thought: I think that Team Rocket is fully returning to be funny again (they are trying already) because the roles that Team Rocket appear to have rsembles more funny Team Rocket). Probably not exactly like DP Trio but it will be very different than the BW Trio during BW until the Meloetta's arc.
    I think that Pokemon is beautiful and has its charm

Serebii, Bulbagarden

Note: I decided to not post post that had cause hate to me anymore. If you see one, please PM me and I will delete the moment I'm aware and I'm online.

I need to take a break in the anime forum because these forum bored me.

Quote Originally Posted by fer92 View Post
    And other thing that with fans haven't probably thought: I think that Team Rocket is fully returning to be funny again (they are trying already) because the roles that Team Rocket appear to have rsembles more funny Team Rocket). Probably not exactly like DP Trio but it will be very different than the BW Trio during BW until the Meloetta's arc.
    God, the writing for them is so inconsistent. I mean I like Team Rocket but I wish they would leave.

Quote Originally Posted by JD View Post
    well she is the only Gym Leader of all regions yet to make a debut, I think it would be a perfect time!

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    Yeah I'm gonna stay in denial about them leaving. The logic is them following Ash back to Kanto only to leave is ridiculous in my opinion.

The Clair episode looks really interesting though. Also Emolga with TR. I'm looking forward to these 2 the most.
    I could easily see iris going to johto in light of her experience with clair. Cilan is A different story though.

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by Joltik-Kid View Post
    Their not in Kanto though... there between it and Unova. Considering the supposed distance of being far away... one could assume that this place is based off Hawaii, which is still quite the distance to Japan. But hey, who knows
    Well Clair is appearing suddenly out of the blue so I guess anything is possible.. If she was appearing though they'd probably mention her so I guess not.

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    I could easily see iris going to johto in light of her experience with clair. Cilan is A different story though.
    Easy. Cilan finds out that he's an Oak fanboy so he drops him Gym Leader status. Tracey now has somebody to talk to!

Tea time during war is serious business, you know.
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris
    Youtube Channel - Hyrule Warriors (Hard)

Chapter 219: An Alien Friend in Ness - Complete!

They could be counted in the end, because it's in-between Unova and Kanto. Which again I find ironic that Ash took a plane to get to Unova only to take a boat back :P
    I agree with you that the Decolora Islands are based on Hawaii, if only due to the geography and the fact that both archipelagos consist of exactly eight islands. But that just goes to show that the Decolora Islands shouldn't be counted as part of Unova. Even the Orange Islands weren't considered part of Kanto despite being much closer to that region than the Decolora Islands are to Unova.

Quote Originally Posted by Kein View Post
    I agree with you that the Decolora Islands are based on Hawaii, if only due to the geography and the fact that both archipelagos consist of exactly eight islands. But that just goes to show that the Decolora Islands shouldn't be counted as part of Unova. Even the Orange Islands weren't considered part of Kanto despite being much closer to that region than the Decolora Islands are to Unova.
    I don't know how they classify it... if they wanna stay true to this whole "Unova is America" then these islands could be considered a part of Unova. Otherwise, your right, just like the OI, the Decolora Islands might just be their own region.

Quote Originally Posted by HatersGonnaHate View Post
    I also will do the same, it doesn't make sense to me, either.

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    God, the writing for them is so inconsistent. I mean I like Team Rocket but I wish they would leave.
    I agree, they're trying too hard to please everyone, but pleasing almost no one.
    I, stickerstaryoshi, am now authorized to use the usertitle "We got 3D: XY!", created by user Cresselia92 and to modify it according to my desires.

Fan of the Mario and Luigi series since 2005.

I wonder if Alder will make a final appearance. I think Alder should be brought in one last time as a farewell, as he is Champion after all, I'm wondering if they could squeeze him in with Marshal since Alder is his mentor or maybe even Benga.

I'm also wondering if Scraggy will be brought back at some point too, Perhaps going towards evolution, it would be awesome to bring in Grimsley with his Scrafty in order to compete with Scraggy evolving in the process.

This would leave Shauntal, and maybe throw in a haunted mansion similar to the one in Lentimas Town,

My question is, if these characters were to show up in this last arc, would they have put them on the poster?

I don't know how they classify it... if they wanna stay true to this whole "Unova is America" then these islands could be considered a part of Unova. Otherwise, your right, just like the OI, the Decolora Islands might just be their own region.
    But when did they ever imply that Unova was the entire America-based continent? I see no reason to think that Unova is anything more than the region we see in the games.

I honestly don't love rocket either Way, but seriously just keep them one or the other. I doht know whether I want to laugh at them or take them as serious villains.

Named Admiral Sentret

I don't see why that automatically means that Janine won't show up.

I'd like her to show up for the sake of showing up.
    Misinterpreting my posts is not your fault, negative repping me, and getting very sensitive about my posts because you misinterpreted my posts however is your fault. Think really hard, before negative repping or making a big deal about my posts. I don't appreciate being negative repped for reasons that are a result of misinterpreting my posts.

Well there's a group of ghosts in the top corner and one of them being gengar which I'm surprised no one has mentioned that. I'm not saying it is but honestly anything can happen charizard came back after so long and now butterfree
    50% of Serebii users are relapsing pokemon fans...if you are among those that never got off the band wagon...copy and paste this in your sig (started by CyberBlastoise)...

Am I in the minority when I say that I actually would rather the writers keep Iris and Cilan for Gen 6 and get rid of TRio?

Am I in the minority when I say that I actually would rather the writers keep Iris and Cilan for Gen 6 and get rid of TRio?
    I don't know man but I agree with you. The TRio are only getting worse and worse while both Iris and Cilan are quite interesting characters who I would love to see more of.

I don't think they should get rid of any of them. I am okay with the TRio and I would love to have Dent and Iris for one more saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Nyarlathotep View Post

I don't think they should get rid of any of them. I am okay with the TRio and I would love to have Dent and Iris for one more saga.
    TRio definitely have a way better chance of staying than Iris and Cilan but yeah, I agree. I would love Cilan and Iris to stay.

Page 35 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast