Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: Pokémon Best Wishes Series 2 Dekorola Adventure! (April 25th)

Quote Originally Posted by Pokemaniac24 View Post
    Am I in the minority when I say that I actually would rather the writers keep Iris and Cilan for Gen 6 and get rid of TRio?
    Nope, I'd rather TR leave and Iris and Dento stay, as unlikely as that is.

Am I in the minority when I say that I actually would rather the writers keep Iris and Cilan for Gen 6 and get rid of TRio?
    I don't know. But I disagree. I want TRio to stay in the series forever as main characters, like Ash. Or at least till they have their stories resolved, quit Team Rocket and go to fulfill their individual dreams on life. Till then, they must stay.
    On the other hand, I'd like it if Iris and Cilan stay. Or at least one of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucas MV View Post
    I want TRio to stay in the series forever as main characters, like Ash. Or at least till they have their stories resolved, quit Team Rocket and go to fulfill their individual dreams on life. Till then, they must stay.
    If Pokémon DA gives TR enough focus and development as well as realization as to what they want to do with their lives, I wouldn't mind them leaving at the end of BW at all. I mean I don't know what more these writers could do with TR that they haven't done already. With Iris and Cilan, I actually feel like these writers could do more with them. But that is no chance TRio will leave the show until Ash does honestly. As for Iris, I think she is definitely leaving unfortunately. Not sure about Cilan though.

Clair appearing most likely means Iris fangirling!

I'd love if as an ending for Iris, Clair suggested her visiting Johto to meet Lance and a few episodes later, when Cilan decides to go back to Unova/decides to travel to Kanto for some irrelevant reason, and Iris says she's going with Ash before she heads to Johto to train with Clair and battle her and Lance. Or something on those lines.

XENIAL DESTINY: XENIAL LEAGUE |
    0301-9985-7534 | SAM
    FRIEND SAFARI: WATER WITH OCTILLERY, WARTORTLE AND AZUMARILL

I'm definitely looking forward to the Clair episode. It's a little out of the blue, but I don't care at all — she'll probably give Iris some tips on her way to Dragon Mastery.

In the animeverse, Lance was Clair's pupil, so she's kind of a Dragon Master mentor.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/2cr9dn8.png[/img]
    "Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp."
    Your rival would like to battle!

If Pokémon DA gives TR enough focus and development as well as realization as to what they want to do with their lives, I wouldn't mind them leaving at the end of BW at all. I mean I don't know what more these writers could do with TR that they haven't done already. With Iris and Cilan, I actually feel like these writers could do more with them. But that is no chance TRio will leave the show until Ash does honestly. As for Iris, I think she is definitely leaving unfortunately. Not sure about Cilan though.
    I would feel TRio deserves an entire saga of buildup. I thought BW was it, but they ruined it. It could have been perfect, TRio gets the promotion they've always wanted, Giovanni has a huge world domination plan, TRio realize Giovanni isn't as amazing as they believed and see he's pure evil and realize they're the good guys, and join with Ash to defeat Team Rocket

Platinum FC: 2924 5508 7388

HeartGold FC: 5372 2982 5997

White 1 FC: 3396 3135 0386

So, Pokemon Smash didn't show anything about DA?

So, Pokemon Smash didn't show anything about DA?
    Why should it? its starts in May, they have 4/5 weeks to do that before DA starts.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Why should it? its starts in May, they have 4/5 weeks to do that before DA starts.
    Just asking. And it starts in April 25, not May. Today they were supposed to air Bye Bye Butterfree as the rerun episode. So I thought they might show something about Butterfree's return in DA before or after the episode. But you are right, that episode is still months away, so they'll do it closer to the air date.

Just asking. And it starts in April 25, not May. Today they were supposed to air Bye Bye Butterfree as the rerun episode. So I thought they might show something about Butterfree's return in DA before or after the episode. But you are right, that episode is still months away, so they'll do it closer to the air date.
    Though it was the first week of may not the last of April :P but yeah like I said still some weeks, they will eventually make an episode about it when it gets closer.

No matter how much you guys say "I just want TR to leave", they won't ever leave. The day TR's story is over is the day the final episode of the anime ends.

TRio have appeared in more episodes than any other character of Pokemon besides Ash and Pikachu. They've been with Ash and Pikachu longer than Brock and Misty. Jessie, James, and Meowth are like older siblings to Ash and Pikachu. Even though they obviously hate each other, they've pushed their differences aside to help each other when they're in a time of need.

Saying you want the TRio to leave is basically saying you want Ash and Pikachu to leave, and even though some of you do, you gotta realize its just not happening.

But how long will this arc last?
    If you look below of the JP Text Here it says something at April 25th and 7 which is July! What does this mean? Does this say how long will the Arc last? And Pokémon X & Y don't release til October so Pocket Monsters X (My prediction on the JP Title for anime) would be at October or November! So do we have one more Arc after DA before Ash's Next Journey?
    And Iris and Cilan would leave AT THE END OF DA!? or is it just going to tell us what will happen to the Unova Duel or will June or July unveil the new characters telling us that Iris and Cilan are going back to Unova?

My FireRed Champs:

My HeartGold Team:

My Black Team:

My White Team:

My White 2 Team So Far:

Are Iris and Cilan actually leaving?

Please let this not be a joke. You have no idea how long I've been wanting this to come.

Also, these new strings of episodes sound pretty interesting. Especially with Claire and possibly Ash's Butterfree
    My deviantArt

U mad bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Arceusgamer14 View Post
    And Iris and Cilan would leave AT THE END OF DA!? or is it just going to tell us what will happen to the Unova Duel or will June or July unveil the new characters telling us that Iris and Cilan are going back to Unova?
    Well, they can simply stay in Kanto in order to explore it, while Ash leaves by himself to the new region.
    3DS Friend Code: 3582-9622-5627
    [img]http://i47.*******.com/2cr9dn8.png[/img]
    "Hey! I was looking forward to seeing you! My rival should be strong to keep me sharp."
    Your rival would like to battle!

Quote Originally Posted by deathseer View Post
    Are Iris and Cilan actually leaving?

Please let this not be a joke. You have no idea how long I've been wanting this to come.

Also, these new strings of episodes sound pretty interesting. Especially with Claire and possibly Ash's Butterfree
    i'm just as happy as you are still cannot believe how some people thought they would actually stay * cough haterzgonnahate *
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Isn't everything we do in life a way to be loved a little more? ~ Before Sunset
    ChatanGo | BulbaGarden Forums | MyAnimeList | PSNProfiles | Youtube | Last.FM

I'm more excited for this arc after the reveal of the bottom half of the scan. The new episodes are more interesting to me.

I'll admit... I'm surprised these episodes look to be pretty good despite a lack of goal
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by TheFonz View Post
    TRio realize Giovanni isn't as amazing as they believed and see he's pure evil and realize they're the good guys, and join with Ash to defeat Team Rocket
    I wouldn't like this honestly. Giovanni isn't like Ghetsis was in BW to N. He is very upfront with his plans. TRio should know by now that he is evil and yet they are still with him.

i predicted a while ago that ash would return to kanto, and you all laughed at me!! i demand an apology
    Latest AmourShipping AMV
    Proud Multishipper / I would Also like to thank Larvitarr from tumblr who created this sig

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    i predicted a while ago that ash would return to kanto, and you all laughed at me!! i demand an apology
    Excuse me, but that's always the last path at the end of each generation...

Something's off with an egg... ~Made by yours truly~
    Wii U: AuraGuyChris / 3DS FC: Ask / Normal Safari: Audino, Smeargle, Lillipup
    Youtube Channel - The Wonderful 101

I wouldn't like this honestly. Giovanni isn't like Ghetsis was in BW to N. He is very upfront with his plans. TRio should know by now that he is evil and yet they are still with him.
    Plus it makes no sense, they know they are part of an organization that want to take over the world, their boss must be an angel, they entered and evil organization knowing it was an evil organization, wanting them to somehow join Satoshi to beat their boss is justr awful writing.

Quote Originally Posted by Pepsi_Plunge View Post
    Plus it makes no sense, they know they are part of an organization that want to take over the world, their boss must be an angel, they entered and evil organization knowing it was an evil organization, wanting them to somehow join Satoshi to beat their boss is justr awful writing.
    It sounds silly just reading that as well XD
    3DS code:1048-8163-5480
    "I already told you, I don't mind playing the bad guy every once in a while."~ Sonic the Hedgehog

Quote Originally Posted by AuraChannelerChris View Post
    Excuse me, but that's always the last path at the end of each generation...
    ash was in kanto for around 2 minutes during the sinnoh saga, that shouldn't really count, plus i meant there was going to be a kanto arc after team rocket hinted it a while back
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Quote Originally Posted by HoennDreamer View Post
    ash was in kanto for around 2 minutes during the sinnoh saga, that shouldn't really count, plus i meant there was going to be a kanto arc after team rocket hinted it a while back
    But it's not a kanuo arc, they're in between unova and kanto in islands.
    My first shiny ever caught!

Named Admiral Sentret

Quote Originally Posted by yuoke View Post
    But it's not a kanto arc, they're in between unova and kanto in islands.
    how is that possible, isn't the distance between kanto and unova liek huge..
    Latest AmourShipping AMV

Page 36 of 63 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast